The Milking Table

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not knowing whose hands were pulling on her breasts was driving her insane but she didn't want to know, she found the cock again, and since she felt stable enough, she used one hand to also pull on the hard cock when it was out of her mouth, pushing harder and harder begging for it to cum.

The person behind her got closer and she could feel breasts on her bare back, rubbing against her, while also rubbing her tits, and now one hand was lowering towards her belly, knowingly finding her way towards her wet pussy.

She spread her legs to ease that expert long hand and waited expectantly for a finger to enter her. She closed her mouth again on the now dripping cock in anticipation, and just as two fingers entered her as deep as possible from that angle, the hot cock started pumping her mouth and she released it, accepting the hot semen dripping to her lips and down to her breasts and then pointing it directly at her tits and even trying to reach up to get her nipples to rub against the throbbing cock.

She couldn't raise herself since she was being fingered from behind but she didn't mind - the sensations were driving her insane and she pushed against the fingers several times until she started convulsing herself and felt the orgasm rolling down her body out of her in a whole new direction and she pushed harder and harder against the fingers and wanted a hard dick in her pussy so bad she took the fingers out, rolled over, removed her mask, expecting one of the actors and she had planned to to ask, beg, order Taylor to fuck her.

Before she could say a word she was shocked to see it was Sandy behind her, half naked, her shirt open revealing her large perky breast (when did she that get done?) but Mel was so turned on she leaned over and kissed her, a flash from the past desire for her old friend shooting passion into the kiss that was reciprocated by her friend, Mel was on all fours under the table, her back almost reached the table itself, her ass shooting in the air, but still hidden under the table. Sandy furiously kissed her back, her hands touching all over Mel's body, again finding her pussy, and again fingering her, making Mel come again, making her realize that the previous orgasm was just the beginning. Mel was panting hard, lowering her self onto Sandy's body, sitting in her leg, rubbing herself against it, coming just one more time before collapsing onto Sandy's body, laying her head on her breasts and panting.

Mel needed a few minutes to get herself together - she had just experienced a deep orgasm in front of multiple people, one of them her best friend who she had many adventures with but never beyond sex talks, and never actual sex! And she sucked a stranger!

She didn't know if she could look in anyone's eyes. But eventually Sandy started soothing her back, and speaking to her - telling her how beautiful she looked and how she was watching from the monitors and she just couldn't help it and had to join in.

As Sandy talked, her breast moved up and down, grazing Mel's lips, and so she just started sucking on Sandy's nipples, taking the breast in, again, she got on all fours and started sucking on both nipples, licking them. She had never felt another woman's tits, and she couldn't tell if these were real or had plastic, but she didn't care, she liked the nipple sensation in her mouth, and even though she was spent, she enjoyed it so much she started licking down her stomach, lowering herself towards Sandy's pussy, starting to imagine what one would taste and feel like...

She moved herself away from under the table, pulling Sandy's hand signaling that it was time to get out from under there - pointing her to the sitting area that had a plush rug and a couple of chairs, a love seat and a sofa. She walked with sandy to the sitting area, and with unplanned bravado, signaled to Taylor to continue filming. The guy she had just sucked was already sitting up, starting to get ready to leave, but she put a hand on his shoulder making it clear he wasn't going anywhere...

She led Sandy with confidence that she didn't know she had, as she walked she could feel her wet pussy rubbing, she got down to her knees, pulled Sandy's suit pants down, her lacy underwear too, and gently pushed Sandy to the sofa, and then spread Sandy's legs wide and dove in between her legs.

She had never gone down on a woman but it felt natural, and sandy was moaning in agreement and encouragement that she just continued licking and sucking and pushing her tongue in, trying to fuck her as hard as she herself still wanted to be fucked. Melissa had her ass cheeks flaunting the two men. She stopped sucking on Sandy to look over at the in made guy she had just sucked and made a small gesture with her head, making it clear she wanted him to join the fun, but she didn't know what he was going to do.

The naked guy came over and stood close to the two women, he was getting hard again, his cock was twitching, so Mel took a break from Sandy's pussy and started sucking the cock in front of her. She was on her knees, so she got between Sandy's legs, still with the cock in her mouth, one hand on his butt and one hand on Sandy's thigh. She rubbed both Sandy's thighs in turns, every once in awhile slightly touching her small patch of pubic hair and with her thumb just a gently feeling Sandy's pussy lips, wet from licking and her juices.

Every time she did that, sandy moaned and Mel's mouth closed harder on the guys hard cock. He was young, so he got hard again fast, but he couldn't withhold as long and she felt he was close so she got on all fours again, and her head between Sandy's open legs, positioning Sandy's knees on to her back and she wiggled her ass calling for the guy to fuck her from behind. He obliged - he got down behind her - he pushed her legs back together again- they were spread for stabilization, but he grabbed her waist, pushed her legs together and entered her deeply and fast.

This made her let out such a moan that she got pushed out of Sandy's mound onto her body and she looked onto Sandy's face and they got close to kissing and then he took his cock out of her and again, yanking her back and forth so that she couldn't quite stay on Sandy's mouth to kiss but their breast were rubbing against each other's breast every time he entered and exited - for a few long throbbing minutes he fucked Mel so hard and Mel was ready to come but also in pain but also exhilarated and also drunk from desire and cum and she just wanted to taste Sandy's mouth again and wanted sandy to taste the mixture of semen and pussy juices in her mouth she started crying out "oh yes fuck me till it hurts, I want to come so bad fuck me fuck me fuck me" - but the truth was, and Sandy knew it from stories, that Mel's fantasy was to suck a guy while being fucked - so she waived at Taylor, who put the camera on a tripod, and came over.

He sat next to Sandy, still dressed, close enough for Melissa to just shift slightly and go down on him. He pulled his own pants down while Melissa watched him unbutton and reveal and beautiful hard and long cock, the kind that surely would make her gag but she was eager to just suck just a few times so that she could come so hard and that exactly what happened - she could imagine herself - the little house wife, being double teamed and she just went crazy, sucking hard, using her hand, thrusting against the guys cock until she just couldn't take it anymore and she moaned hard, pushed hard,sucked hard until she came ....hard.

She pulled herself out of the still hard cock, took her mouth off and laid down on the rug, feeling her wetness and rubbing it and tasting it and just moaning some more.

Sandy, Taylor and the guy were smiling at her, waiting for further instructions.

She didn't know what to think - this was odd and she was too shy to tell them what she really wanted - She really wanted all three to masturbate in front of her - but she also wanted them to have sex and watch them.... In an ideal world she could watch all three of them fuck and at the last minute the guys would would jizz on her and Sandy would sit on her and share her cum and their cum ... and that thought alone was turning her on so much, she had to get up - and take over Taylor's camera and direct them- and that is exactly what she did.

She directed the three of them to try different combinations, watching her friend suck the guys then they fuck her, then Sandy suck them again, they were professionals so they lasted for a good long time, and before they were ready to explode, Taylor again took over the camera, instructing the women to lay side by side, and the guys both stood above the women, and made their cocks spritz on their bodies... - Mel rubbed all the juices on the body, and the rolled over onto Sandy and rubbed all her juices, kissed her and humped her, and she couldn't believe it, rubbing against her pelvis she managed to come one more time and collapsed on Sandy's beautiful, sticky naked body.

Another assistant came in with some drinks and snacks-

They all sat down on the rug, leaning against each other. Snuggling, caressing, drinking.

Mel didn't want to get up - she was happy and spent and tired and turned on and perky and her thoughts were traveling a million miles a minute and she just didn't want to move, wanted to stay like this forever and or do it all over again.

12