The Milkmaid Pt. 03

Story Info
Conclusion: Will Nick & Jessi make it? Will love survive?
14.5k words
4.82
15.2k
35

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 3: Conclusion

This is the third and final part of this romance. This chapter includes sex, suspense, and surprises, and, as promised earlier, violence.

_______________________________

Chapter 5

Dad was drinking his coffee when I came downstairs the next morning. He grinned as he nodded to the mess in the sink, on the countertop, and across the floor. The last batch of cookies was still on the cookie sheet where, in my haste to get upstairs to Jessi, I'd forgotten to put them on the rack to cool.

"See?" he said. "I told you so. Works every time."

I turned bright red and he smiled all the wider but he didn't say another word and I couldn't keep from smiling, too. He chuckled on seeing that. "I'm heading to the dairy barn. I'll see you lovebirds in a few."

He was whistling a song as he walked out the door. I recognized it but couldn't quite come up with the name as I stared after him.

"The theme to Love Story," said Jessi as she entered for her morning coffee. "Your dad is such a romantic...or maybe a tease. I'm still not sure which." She gave me a peck before reaching in the cabinet for a cup.

After a quick bite of breakfast and our coffee, Jessi and I headed to the barn together, walking hand in hand. I started whistling the theme like Dad, expecting her to poke me in the ribs to get me to stop, but was surprised when, on smiling at me, she joined in. Maybe it was just me, but I didn't think we sounded half bad.

We finished the milking, cleanup, and feeding by 9 AM and then took the rest of the morning off to clean house and prepare for Mrs. Nelson's arrival and our Thanksgiving feast. Jessi took over warming things up while I cleaned the kitchen, reliving the previous evening over and over in my mind.

"Down boy," she whispered on noting my resulting problem. "Tonight, lover. Tonight."

Mrs. Nelson arrived at 11:30 and we enjoyed our Thanksgiving feast, with so much for which we were thankful, as a most unusual family.

"Nick, call me, Kate, please!" she said. She was a pretty woman about Dad's age, and after watching them together in the kitchen and the dining room table, I suspected that neither I nor anyone else would be calling her Mrs. Nelson for too much longer. She was really sweet with Jessi and I liked her, though I couldn't help thinking of my mother in her place at times.

Kate caught what I suspect was maybe a strange look on my face one of those times and took me aside.

"Nick, are you having trouble seeing me instead of your mom with Adam? I'm so sorry about your mom; Ellie and I became good friends after we moved here. After my Ed died, it was a sad, very lonely time, and Ellie was there for me to help until she passed, too. Your dad went through the same basic thing as I had then. I think we've helped each other a lot since we started seeing each other."

I'd seen what she was saying in my dad, so I said, "Yes, Ma'am."

She saw that bit of hesitation in my mind and she reached out and took my hand. "You and I both know that I'll never take your mom's place in Adam's heart or yours, but I've grown to care a great deal about your dad in recent months and hope you'll give me a chance to find my own place in his affections and with you."

I nodded this time before looking at her. "If Dad cares for you, that's good enough for me," I agreed, "and I'll be happy for both of you that you found someone you love."

She beamed at me. "Thank you, Nick. And Adam and I feel the same way for you and Jessi. We're both really impressed with her and we're happy for you two, too. I sensed some issues, something she's worried about, when we talked earlier this afternoon, so give her space when she needs it but be there to support her when she needs that, too. I know, it's a delicate balance, but Adam and I have faith you'll be able to do it."

She patted my hand and gave me a tiny kiss on the cheek, leaving me thinking about what she said.

Jessi and I gave Dad the evening off to go spend it with Kate. We looked at each other and whistled a few bars of the Love Story theme as Dad was heading out the door. We laughed at his expression, but he looked back at us under his brow, as if reminding us that it went both ways.

"You two have a good night. I'll see you in the morning."

There was no question that night. With all we'd been through that week, we made love that evening as if it was the most natural thing in the world, as if it was the only thing.

There were none of the doubts, the displaced anger, or even the uncertainty we'd experienced in our earlier sessions. Naked and entwined in body and in spirit, we rocked and stroked and thrust together in harmony, a long, slow process of giving as much pleasure as we could to our lover while lovingly accepting what they bestowed upon us. Jessi clutched me to her, crushing her breasts against me, as I hugged her close and kissed her as if it was the last, most important thing I would ever do.

When we finally came together, our bodies practically shook from our releases and we lay in bed for a long time, just holding each other as breathing returned to normal Jessi gave me a little kiss before she finally peeled my arm back and slipped off to the bathroom.

She climbed back in bed minutes later, snuggling against me and settling into a beautiful sleep. I watched her for a while, wanting so desperately to whisper three little words to her, but I knew it was too early to be sure, too soon for her to believe it, and, therefore, too likely to scare her off.

Even if, deep in my heart, I fully believed them myself. Holding her and never wanting to let go, I eventually drifted off to sleep.

***

We spent Friday and that night together, too, but waking next to her on Saturday morning, the dread of returning to school the next day and leaving Jessi behind, was weighing heavily on me. I also wanted to give Dad one more evening off to spend with Kate, thereby giving me another night with Jessi. She hadn't said any more about leaving, but I sensed she was still at least considering it if not still actively planning to go.

After a light supper, we settled together on the couch to watch the Saturday evening movie on TV, but before too long she turned around, looking at me.

"I'm going to miss you so, so much Nick. I know it's been just over a week, but it's going to feel like part of me, a really important part, is being ripped away."

I covered my crotch, leading her to laugh lightly as she poked my arm, before her gloomy look returned. I tried to help by telling her, "It will only be a week, Jessi. I'll come back home next weekend to be with you. The following weekend, I'll be on campus studying for exams, but the weekend after that, I'll be home to see you until school starts back in January. It won't be that bad, and we'll work on things for spring semester."

"No, Nick," she said sadly. "I've thought of little else for the past couple of days. It's just too dangerous. They're still looking for me, I'm sure, and I still need to go away to keep you and your dad safe. As soon as my Bronco's drivable, I'm leaving, going far away where no one will ever find me." She looked down, a sad countenance, the worst I'd seen, marking her face. "Even you, Nick. When I go, please don't come looking for me. It's...it'll be for the best."

The thought of never seeing her again was too much. "No, Jessi, there's no way in Hell I'm promising that because it doesn't have to happen, and if you think I won't come looking for you, wherever you are, you're crazy."

She kissed me, softly before staring into my eyes. "Nick, it thrills me to know you feel that way, even though I suspected you would, but still, I mean it. I do. It's too dangerous, and if you follow me, they'll eventually find me and they will kill me...and they'll kill you, too, if we're together. There's a chance that, if I'm alone and can completely disappear, they'll never find me, they won't be sure who you are, and we'll both be safe."

It was a pretty silly argument, maybe even stupid, but it was all I had. "Please, Jessi, stay. We'll fix it so they can't find you here. You're doing a great job with the milking work. Who on earth would ever think to look for a cosmetologist nightclub hostess in a dairy parlor? Nobody, that's who!"

She gave me a weak smile as she shook her head. "Nick, if it was only that simple, my love. I'm afraid my heart is sort of like your dick. It tells me what I think I have to have, but doesn't see the trouble it's going to get me into. This time, though, my brain is in control, I see the danger, and I know what has to be done. I care about you a great deal, Nick, so very much, but I still have to go."

I shook my head, in denial about losing her, but she forced a smile. "Nick, we still have tonight. Let's make a memory to last a lifetime."

***

Jessi had picked up some candles at the grocery store that she placed around her room; as she lit them, one-by-one, they gave the room a romantic, almost magical feel. While she was doing it, I opened the curtains wide and raised the front double window so we might see the stars outside. In comparison to the previous weekend and most of the week, it was a warm night for November so it was nice to have the fresh air, the breeze making the little flames dance and flicker. Looking out, I saw the stars wouldn't be visible for long; the clouds were starting to roll in, matching the weatherman's prediction that the rain would start sometime late in the evening.

She was almost done lighting the candles, but something was missing, so I went to my room and brought back my portable stereo box. I tuned it to one of the radio stations from the city that came in fairly well. A song was ending, and Jessi shook her head as she lit the last candle.

"Not a fan of that one," she said. "Does it have a cassette player?"

"Sure," I replied, "but I don't have many good cassettes. I have a turntable and some good albums but it would take—"

"Too long," she finished for me. "And too much effort."

Jessi reached in her drawer and held up a cassette. "This is the only tape I took with me when I ran. It was in the Bronco's player or I wouldn't have it."

She put it in the boom box and changed the setting. A whir for a moment led to Bill Medley's voice "Now, I've had the time of my life" before Jennifer Warnes voice joined in. Jessi took my hands and we stood looking at each other swaying to the music. She stepped in after a bit and I slid an arm around her as we rocked in place before doing a simple box-like step to the beat. When it slowed to end, she stepped up to kiss me and I gladly complied, pulling her close and ending with a little sway. We stood there, holding each other, as the next song started to play.

With a glance, a nod, and a melancholy smile, we were ready. Jessi undid the buttons on my shirt as I peeled her shirt up. It came off, over her head, and she returned the favor by sliding my shirt off my shoulders. She kissed my shoulder blade and shoulder, giving me a little pouty face when she saw the almost-healed love bite she'd given me our first night together.

"Sorry," she whispered, kissing it better.

I kissed her head as she did, trying to avoid thinking how this might be our last time together, but without success. "An honorable wound to remind me of you," I whispered back teasingly, leading her to bare her teeth at me as if to do it again. "Though I have good memories now and don't need another of those," I added hastily with a smile.

She smiled, too, and our lips came together as our hands helped each other out of our pants. We kicked, almost perfectly together, sending them to the side, before Jessi started pushing down my underwear. It fell to the ground as my penis came free, and she ran her hand up and down the front, cupping my balls and giving a low, hungry growl. I was working the clasp of her bra, but she pushed my hands away before kneeling in front of me and starting to kiss my hardness as the stereo continued to play.

"Don't move," she breathed as she worked me with gentle kisses, little licks, and long, leisurely strokes. Slowing her movements to a crawl, her kisses became more enamored, turning to an encircling lick and then engulfing me in her mouth, her lips capturing me and her tongue rubbing against me as she continued little strokes at the base.

"Mmmmm," I moaned, lightly rubbing my hands through her hair but being careful to let her take the lead. As I felt the start of my rise, I said, "That's wonderful, Honey, but I'm getting close. It's my turn now."

"Unh-unh," she replied. She started bobbing faster and soon I was squeezing, moaning, trying to keep from coming, but she wasn't to be denied in her efforts and I cried out as I came, sending gout after gout down her throat. When my spasms ended, she cleaned me and then looked up with love in her eyes as I looked down at her, holding her head against me.

"Thank you," I whispered, feeling flushed and almost weak as I pulled her up against me and held her tight, determined to never let her go, but Jessi had other ideas.

"Are you going to help me out of this?" she whispered, with a suggestive glance toward her lacy bra. "I'll make it worth your while."

"Yes, but it's my turn now."

Her light butterfly kisses up my neck and a nibble on my earlobe caused my heart to race even as I tried to concentrate only on what we were doing rather than dwelling on the possibility of her really leaving. This night was for Jessi, despite what she said, and I was determined to make it so and to give her all the pleasure I could.

As a result, her bra was unhooked in a second, and I helped her out of it, gladly offering her breasts, so soft and luscious, new support from below while I kissed her lips, long and hard. I delighted in the feel of her tongue invading my mouth, with it giving me a tiny hint of her earlier reward before I broke away to sample her delights and give her other, far different rewards.

Her nipples, already hard, stiffened further as I kissed and suckled them, intermittently pinching ever-so-gently to give her that little jolt that rocked her to her core. One then the other and back again, savoring the feel of her in my hands, her taste on my tongue, and her silky smoothness to my lips.

I smiled as I saw her start moving her pelvis, slow, tiny movements at first, but as I continued, her breathing became shallower and the rocking more pronounced. Her hands grasped my head, her fingers buried in my hair as she held me against her left nipple, not letting me go. I continued my suckling and nips while pinching and twisting her right breast, a bit more firmly now, to match.

"Keep going!" she demanded hungrily.

Of course, that was already my plan, and I did, trying to take her to the edge and beyond. Some moments later, she bucked involuntarily when it hit her, washing through and over her for several seconds as she responded with a natural, sensual moan that she didn't even try to quiet. She gripped me against her, putting my ministrations on hold as she luxuriated in her orgasm. When her breathing returned to something approximating normal, she whispered, "That was so good, Nick. Do you think they can hear me in town?"

I laughed as I slipped my arms back around her. "Jessi, even with the wonderfully impressive sound, I doubt that anyone over a mile away would have heard you over the music. Two tops."

She looked at me in surprise before I grinned. "Seriously, Honey, there are little hills and big woodlands around most of our farm, so I don't think you have anything to worry about in that department. It's really hard to tell which way the sound is coming from, except for that stupid train whistle every night—you can hear it for miles...but, I'll tell you what, if you're game, we can keep trying!"

Jessi giggled as I pushed her down on the edge of the bed and she squealed lightly as I stripped her panties down her legs to reach her hidden goodies. She'd trimmed her pubic hair short, giving me a wonderful view of her delights as I pushed her legs up, trailed little kisses down one thigh. I ever-so-lightly grazed her with my tongue as I crossed to run similar kisses up the other thigh. I started back down but then surprised her by diving down and burying my tongue as deep as I could in her gorgeous, wet pussy.

"Ahh!" she laughed, not quite expecting that onslaught. I enjoyed her taste and aroma for a bit, with her thrusting and bucking against me, before changing my attention to her outer flower and then finally focusing back in on her clitoris that I'd deliberately goosed and then promptly ignored seconds earlier. Enjoying the moment ever bit as much as she was, I used my tongue to stimulate her and build her pleasure.

Jessi looked so relaxed, a picture of loveliness as I worked her as well as could, trying to give her my all, but as delicate and lovely as she was, I felt much like a journeyman playing a Stradivarius. Still, it seemed to be having the right effect; her breath caught once as I added a finger to explore her delicate, inner labia, and then slid it into her focus up on her G-spot. Her breathing changed quickly from the combination, and again, I enjoyed her fingers running through my hair, massaging my scalp and relaxing me as I helped her near her crescendo, using the beat of the new song to help with the timing.

This time, there was warning, as she started squeezing her legs together, light and gentle pressure and then releases at first in time with her moans, but when she finally went over the edge, she squeezed tight around my head, holding me in place as she moaned even louder than before and cried out, "Oh my God! Nick! Oh my God!" She moaned again.

Since I was trapped anyway and absolutely enjoying my position as much as my activity, I continued one for a few seconds before she relaxed a little and I again lapped at her depths, inserting a second finger and beginning a slow sawing motion as I did. She squealed again before squeezing hard.

"Nick, you better get your dick in my pussy this instant or I may have an ecstasy attack and die of sensory overload! Fuck me, my love, please! Just fuck me. Now!"

When she released me, I stood and bodily picked her up and slid her up on the bed before climbing atop her. Each nipple got a little kiss as I positioned myself above her before she aligned me and I entered her, just a little at first, as her velvety tightness enveloped me.

Jessi grabbed my ass with her hands and, together, I entered her. She was as ready and needy as she'd said, so my entry was that long, delicious slide into her depths as her walls yielded to me. Bottoming out against her, I paused in case she needed to adjust, but her contraction and the start of her movement around me told me she had no need for adjustment, just a need for us to be together.

My withdrawal was slow and steady as she gripped me, with a little rocking motion at the end before the start of each new cycle. With each such stroke, I tried to hit a different spot within her until she whispered, "There. That's it!"

Jessi smiled at me for a moment before closing her eyes, lost in the feeling. She wore that look of concentration and passion on her face as our movements continued, soon eliciting a soft moan on each. Her eyes opened to focus on mine periodically and perhaps catch the look of fierce determination emblazoned across my own face. It wasn't long before she would allow her beautiful browns to flutter closed again, enjoying our very special moment together united as one.

My eyes, on the other hand, never closed, for I was enraptured with her, her beauty, her face, the shape of her curves, and, as I raised up for the view, the almost-hypnotically beautiful motions of her breasts in their courses as our lovemaking continued in the glow of the candles. I loved watching her expressions almost as much as I loved her, I thought, as we started that delectable climb toward our mutual peak. It was a humorous, even silly thought and I didn't really mean it like it might sound, but it revealed something important to me that I'd been denying or, at least, telling myself I wasn't certain about since I'd first had the feeling two nights earlier.