The Milky Bar Kid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't fool me, Arnie. I know you just had your first orgasm and I bet it was just great."

"But you made me feel dirty and guilty. You took advantage of me"

"Well, I'm going to give you a chance to get your own back now, Kid." I leaned down and put my hand on his shoulder and patted him. "Come on, Arnie... now it's your turn to call the shots. Fetch the rope and handcuffs."

"I feel all shaky. I can't get up."

"That's only natural when you've just 'cum'. It'll pass. If you keep at it, you'll soon be making lots of that white stuff and it won't just be a dribble. You'll be able to shoot off just like your good old cousin. Now come on, up you get fella... We've got one last game to play before we go home."

I helped him to his feet and he was a bit unsteady. I put my arm around his shoulders and we walked over to where we'd left the rope earlier in the day.

"So, tell me Arnie... What was it like?"

"You mean, just now..?

"Yeah. I mean can you describe it to me..? What you felt, the sensation, that kind of thing."

"Well, it was kinda nice... At first I was frightened, and angry. Then after a while it was better – kind of exciting. It was like I was melting inside at the end, like my tummy was going to spill on the ground. I've never had feelings like that before."

"Sounds like you did just fine, Kid. You'll get to like it more and more the more you do it. Keep at it and your little dick will grow some too."

"I guess."

We collected the rope and looked for a suitable tree – that is, one that was suitable for tying me to and hopefully provide some welcome shade at the same time. The sun was still high in a clear blue sky and the heat was merciless. The sweat was dripping from me. The man on the radio that morning hadn't been kidding.

This is how it went...

Arnie got me to stand up against the selected tree, a smallish one with a fairly slender trunk. He then had me reach behind myself and around the trunk of the tree so that he could snap his plastic handcuffs around my wrists - not brilliantly strong, but adequate for the task. I wouldn't easily break free of them without breaking the skin of my wrists. This arrangement allowed just enough slack for me to slide up and down the smooth bark so that Arnie could have me standing or sitting as he required. The rope wasn't needed in the end.

I was impressed with the way he went about his work. He seemed to come into his own and had a quiet authority and efficiency that surprised me. Suddenly, he wasn't the naïve dork that I'd met off the Greyhound 48 hours earlier. If I was honest, I had to confess to feeling slightly apprehensive about the whole thing. I could tell he was a bit too enthusiastic about what he was doing for my liking.

I didn't like the way he seemed to be ignoring my attempts at friendly banter and jokiness. He had a look of purpose about him, seriousness, yet at the same time I could almost feel the delight coursing through his veins.

My God, it was hot and with the sun moving across the vast sky, I hoped my calculations of positioning and choice of tree would prove correct, because if this went on longer than I'd planned, and the shady area started disappearing, I was going to fry man - that was a goddam certainty!

"Okay Arnie, you've got half-an-hour to get me to talk or whatever it is your going to do and then we're going to get the hell out of here."

"I thought you said I had an hour, Woss."

"Yeah? Well, seeing how quick that sun's coming round, I reckon if we kept this up for an hour, then I'm gonna be Kentucky fried."

"Then you were lying to me, Woss. That means you're going back on our deal."

"Hey, Arnie, you can see my point here, can't you?"

"Maybe, but a deal is a deal."

Arnie seemed quite determined that he was going to get his pound of flesh. Of course, I could always give in to his demands sooner than I'd planned if things got too unbearable.

"I know we made a deal, but you gotta be reasonable. So how about it, Kid? Set your watch for 30 minutes and then I'll call Mom."

"No way, Woss. I'm sticking to my part of the bargain even if you're not. Anyway, you're in no position to determine new conditions."

"What're you talking about?"

"It's quite simple, Woss... I've got you where I want you and I intend to get you to see things my way."

"Oh yeah, you mean the gun, right? Oh, hell, Arnie. I was going to get you that anyway. I was just fooling around."

"Oh yes, Woss, I know you'll get me that gun. I'm going to make sure of that. But I also want to have us a little fun first."

"Well, you'd better get on with it Arnie. We don't have much time."

Arnie smiled and kicked some sand which landed on my trainers.

"Like I said, Woss. You can't tell me what to do now." He looked up into the sky, then back at me again. "I'm in no hurry. Why don't you sit down and rest your legs. I've got to go and get something."

Before I could say anything, Arnie had turned and was walking away."

"Hey Arnie, where you going fella? You wouldn't leave me out here, would ya?"

My voice seemed to swirl around me without really going anywhere. Arnie had disappeared from sight.

I estimated about ten minutes to pass, although it's difficult using only the sun as reference. What was the sonofabitch up to? Where had he gone, and what had he gone to get? The sun seemed to be moving round much quicker than I had anticipated. In fact the shadow of the tree I was tied to was barely a meter from my feet already.

I began breaking out into a sweat. I felt light-headed for a second. Where the hell was that crazy kid? I began to regret talking myself into this ridiculous charade. "Cunningham," I said to myself, "you are the world's biggest idiot. In fact, you ought to be fucking sectioned..."

And then, suddenly, there he was. Just like that, seemingly out of nowhere, like he'd just dropped out of the sky or something. Didn't I tell you it was spooky up at Red Rock?

"Where the fuck you been cowboy? I been roasting to death while you been gone. What were you doing, for Christ's sake?"

Arnie looked at me all kind of arrogant and cocksure. He smiled thinly. He was carrying something under his arm which was wrapped in a sun-faded piece of cloth.

"I've brought you something, Ross."

The sound of an "R" coming from Arnie's lips after all this time was like a... like a... I should have been saying, like a breath of fresh air, but at the moment the mood felt far more sinister.

"Hey, Kid... What did you just say?"

"Huh?"

"I mean, what did you just call me?"

"Ross."

"Yeah, exactly. So what happened? Why now?"

"You're not making any sense. What are you talking about?"

"Forget it Kid... Just get these cuffs off me. I'm pooped. You can have that gun soon as we get back. I don't think it's a good idea we stay out here any longer."

"So now you don't want to play our game, is that it?"

"Hey, Arnie... What is it with you? You just had an out-of-body experience or something? You just meet up with some little green men out there? I'm fucking dying here, man, and you're talking about carrying on with this stupid game!"

"That's a fact."

"Anyway, what's that you have there?"

"Oh this?"

Arnie laid the bundle down on the ground and unwrapped the cloth."

"What the hell is it?"

"Well, what the hell does it look like, Ross? You got eyes, don't yer?"

"Yeah, well I can see it's a bunch of nettles... But I mean, what's it for? You gonna fucking sting me death as well as fry me. Hey come on, Arnie, you've had your fun. We ought to be heading back."

"You worried you might be late for tea, or something Ross?"

"It ain't that, you dumb fuck! I'm fucking roasting here. How about it? Look, if you ain't gonna untie me just yet, at least loosen the buttons on my shirt, woncha? I can hardly breathe."

Arnie was shuffling the nettles around on the cloth, getting them to separate into some sort of order.

"Maybe," he said.

"What the hell you mean, maybe?"

"What I mean is... Maybe I will... Then again, maybe I won't."

I felt myself losing it, not panic exactly, just sheer exasperation at this crazy show Arnie was putting on. What the hell had happened to him out there? Had some green goons really abducted him and re-aligned his logic chips?

Having satisfied himself everything was okay with the nettles, Arnie got to his feet and faced me.

"So you're a little warm, huh?"

"You might say that, Kid."

"Then I'd better get that shirt off your back."

"Just loosen a couple of buttons'll be a start, Kid. And you might think to let me have a swig of that mineral water in our backpack."

Arnie didn't answer, but proceeded to undo the buttons to my shirt, popping them one by one. He got about halfway and I said: "Okay, Arnie. That's better! You can stop at that, Kid."

But he ignored me and continued all the way down. He opened my shirt out and lifted it away from my shoulders and pulled it off. He ran his hands over my chest and across my nipples. They felt deliciously cool against my skin.

"Aw, come on, fella. You got to leave me some protection against the sun."

"You're in the shade, just like you wanted."

"Yeah, but I ain't gonna be much longer. Don't you get it? I mean the edge of that shadow's almost up to my feet." I struggled against the tree for a moment and pulled on the plastic handcuffs. But they held firm. They were surprisingly effective. I estimated that if push came to shove I could maybe bust out of them suffering no worse injury than a few minor abrasions. But I'd rather avoid it.

He allowed his hands to slip down my torso and for a moment it felt like he was going to pinch me. Or maybe I imagined it. He chuckled in a kind of mocking way. I was beginning to feel frustrated with his attitude. I just didn't seem to be getting through to him.

"I'm going to get your pants off and then I want you to sit down for me, Ross."

"You are joking, Kid. You know, this just gets weirder and weirder."

Arnie began unbuckling my belt.

"You know you shouldn't have done what you did to me today, Ross."

"What are you talking about, Arnie? And what the hell do you think you're playing at, fiddling with my pants.?"

Arnie had now popped the top button of my levis and pulled the zipper down.

"Oh, so now you don't remember tossing me off, huh?"

It kind of made me start, Arnie using the term 'toss off'. It kind of brought it home just what I'd done to him. He began pulling my jeans down.

"That..? Jesus Christ, Arnie... I was giving you an education for free, man."

"Uh-uh..! You were interfering with me. You held me down and did bad things to me, Ross." He'd got my jeans right down and was now yanking them from my legs.

"Aw, come on, Arnie. What I did isn't so terrible. Well hey, didn't you tell me that you had one helluva nice feeling?"

"I ought to tell your momma about you, Ross. I think there's something she needs to know." He thought for a moment. "You know what..? Maybe I ought to inform the authorities about you too."

"You're talking shit, Arnie"

"I told you to sit down, Ross."

"Fuck you, Arnie. I ain't doing shit for you. Now take these goddam cuffs of me."

"Temper, temper. This just won't do Ross. Now, I won't tell you again – now sit down... please."

Somehow the strength and fight had drained out of me and I allowed myself to slip down the smooth tree trunk. I was exhausted, mentally as well as physically. I really needed that drink.

"That's better, now we can have some fun."

Arnie got down on his haunches and started stroking the inside of my right thigh, very lightly, kind of tickling.

"Well now, Rossy. I wonder how much of this you can stand before you give in?"

"There's n-no need, Arnie. I already told you I'm gonna give you want you want."

"Won't make any difference, Ross. I'm gonna make you squirm for what you did to me today."

For once I couldn't think of anything to say.

"When I was a baby I remember Momma tickling me. I wanted her to stop, but it was before I knew how to talk, and she just kept on and on, laughing as she tickled my feet and legs then under my arms, and into my ribs until I was sick."

I looked at Arnie, he had taken his glasses off and was wiping a tear away.

"All kids get tickled by their mother, Arnie. That don't mean nothing."

"She wouldn't stop, Ross." He was running his fingers up my thigh, ever so lightly now. I watched his hand disappear inside the leg of my boxers. My leg jerked away involuntarily as he touched a sensitive spot. He then attacked the same spot and I tried to drag my leg away, but Arnie squatted on my lower leg until his weight had pinned it down. "She wouldn't stop until she'd made me sick, Ross. I remember crying and crying, trying to get her to understand that I didn't like it. But she wouldn't listen. She wouldn't listen, Ross. I screamed and cried but she kept on doing it."

"Okay, Arnie – that's enough. Just hold it right there. And I don't want to hear anymore about your mother and her stupid fucking tickling, okay? And take your fucking hand out of my shorts. We gotta get out of here."

"Oh no, we don't, Ross. I've only just started on you."

And then Arnie did something that really fazed me – even for him this was crazy. He moved his hand up to my cock and started feeling it, quite blatantly. He looked at me and I could see in his watery eyes a kind of sadism behind the sadness. I felt that thing again for him, that little flippety-flip which my heartbeat did. My God, he was beautiful! It was as if I was being swept away.

Arnie still had his spectacles in his hand and he was sort of jiggling them, angling them so the sunlight came through onto the sand. He seemed fascinated by the concentration of light coming through the lenses. He moved it around, moving them this way and that, experimenting with intensity and concentration of light. Now and again he would cause a few grains of sand to crack and pop. I could hear a kind of fizzing sound near my feet.

Then he directed the beam on a stray blade of grass. In less than three seconds a puff of smoke rose, twisted, and went away in the breeze. There was a faint burn in the air.

"You see that, Ross?"

"Yeah, saw it, what? You tryin' a prove... a point?

"See what happens, Ross? You get the sun coming through the glass and... you see that..?

"You got the fire, bro.. Hey, I gotta pee. You call home ye..?

"I don't know what's happened to you, Rossy. You're just talking crap."

He was right, I was talking crap. I kind of knew what I wanted to say, but the words just wouldn't come out right . I could see he was doing these things, but I felt a kind of helplessness, abandonment. Like the strength had been sucked out of me. The weirdest thing of all... it was like I was looking down as an outsider watching all this crap going on. I could see myself slumped at the foot of the tree, and Arnie crouched at my feet. He could have let me off the hook right there and then and it wouldn't have made the slightest fucking difference. I wouldn't have been able to move a step. I would still be totally incapacitated, I'm absolutely certain of it

I could hear him talking - funny that his voice sounded so different, kind of mature, like it wasn't really Arnie, but some other dude. I could not do a damned thing about it. It was like being on the edge of a dream where you can see yourself in the action and you know what way you would like it to go, but you're unable to affect the outcome. I could hear my voice and yet, it was like I was hearing somebody else say the things that I was supposed to be saying.

I was now in a kind of surreal daydream, a stupor. Until something woke me from it...

A sudden lancing pain shot through my big toe but I couldn't react to it. It was as if all my reactions had been slowed down. I felt kind of paralysed. It's like when you are in a half-sleep state in bed. You are kind of aware of being asleep, yet you can feel this cramp taking hold, creeping up your calf, your thigh and... and yet you can't wake from the dream and you know that the pain is going to be excruciatingly painful, unbearable, yet you still cannot wake from it. Which is kind of crazy, because sometimes the slightest thing can shake you awake from the deepest sleep, so why not when your calf muscles are turning themselves into fucking golf balls? How do you explain such things?

And my speech, what the fuck had happened there? I knew I was talking kind of gibberish, yet I had no control over it. I could hear the crap coming out of my mouth and I knew what it was meant to sound like, but it just kept coming out garbled.

Oh, fuck this, Arnie. Just get me out of here.

You see, I could think that line, but no way could I say it.

"You see now, Rossy... I can burn your skin using just the sun's rays and my glasses. Isn't science fantastically interesting?"

"F-fucking, it's b-brill... er, Arnie you are. Agghh! Ouch, wh-what the fu..?

"Easy, boy. Or you gonna bust a gut before sundown."

"Arnie, wha-wha... uugghhhnnfff..."

My little cousin was now working his way up my legs. He was kind of slithering like a snake. The brim of his hat tickled my belly. I couldn't see shit now. The sweat from my forehead was stinging my eyes and every time I blinked, it only became worse.

The next thing I knew there was a searing pain in my belly-button so I guess Arnie was busy cooking that too. I thought I heard a scream. Then I felt him writhing on my body again until his pelvis was level with mine. With Arnie being that much shorter than me, the brim of his white hat tickled my chin. My eyes were stinging like crazy. I wanted to tell Arnie to wipe them but I couldn't get the words out. My mouth was as dry as hell. It wouldn't work. The really strange thing was - I was perfectly aware that I had one hell of a boner and I guess it would've looked like the Big Top pushing out against my shorts if only Arnie hadn't been pressing into me.

I was dimly aware of a light tickling around my right nipple, maybe Arnie's fingers. That meant only one thing – that fuckwit was going to roast my tit next. It wasn't long in coming. A warmth that at first tickled then quickly seared... "Ugghhnnfff! Ffffff!" I felt my body jerk and the cuffs cut into my wrists. Arnie slithered on top of me and the pleasure of his movement counter-acted the burn.

"You feelin' the heat, Rossy-boy? You getting it yet?"

Yes, I'm getting it, you fuckwit.

"You like me hurting you, Rossy boy? That what you get off on, huh?"

If you say so, Arnie.

He gave my other nipple the same treatment. My body jerked again, and then sort of adjusted to the pain. There was a faint smell of scorched flesh in the air. Then it stopped. I saw a blurred white cowboy hat arc across my line of sight - what was left of it. Arnie wriggled against my cock. I could feel his stiffness too. And then I felt a soft wetness on my lips, a warm, slimy worm pushing past my lips and into my mouth. I sucked on it greedily hoping to extract some moisture and relieve the dryness in my mouth.

Then just as quickly, my little 'refresher' ended and I felt Arnie's weight lift away.

I could hear a faint rustling somewhere. I tried to lift my head off my chest and focus. I could see some movement. Boy, could I do with some more of that wet stuff I'd had just now? You bet I could.

Gimmee, gimmee, Arnie, you sadistic bastard!

I could feel Arnie's hands forcing their way into the waistband of my shorts and tugging at them. He succeeded in sliding them down to my knees and left it at that. Then I heard a rustle of something, followed by what I can only describe as an insane giggle. Seconds later there was a maddening tickling on the sole of my right foot. I tried to kick out, but Arnie held my leg firm. The tickling under my foot seemed to me accompanied by another sensation that was slightly behind the first. Something I couldn't quite define... a kind of itching... no, not exactly an itching... more of an irritation, a mild burning or stinging. Jesus, the nettles! Now Arnie was about to add to his repertoire of torture. He was damned well going to finish me off.