The Millionaire and the Waitress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Do you want to go?' asked Samuel, sounding like the devil himself.

'No.' Kathy shook her head gently, unafraid to be entirely honest with him.

'Then, like I requested before...please stay?'

'Stay? What does that even mean? Stay for what? The party's almost over...'

'But our party has only just begun.'

Kathy's mouth quivered gently as disbelief seeped from her stare.

'Are you...?'

'What?' he countered, teasingly.

'Are you suggesting...?' she began once again, before running out of suitable words. To remedy the temporary silence, Samuel bent low, pressing his mouth against her ear.

'I'm suggesting that you stay the night and we make love,' he whispered intimately. 'And if you enjoy it, then I'm suggesting that you stay tomorrow night, and the next night, and the night after. For an unspecified length of time. Because dancing isn't the only thing I want to experience with you for the first time, in my forties.'

'You can't say that!' she gasped, incredibly innocent where sex was concerned.

'Why? Because you're a waitress and I'm a millionaire? Or because you're the tender age of twenty-one and I'm a reprehensible forty-year old? Can't you just accept that there's this incredible connection between us, which I'm keen to investigate further? And one of the best places to do that is horizontally. Fuck, I am literally dying to be inside you...'

Not knowing where to look, Kathy buried her face against his chest, embarrassed about the dramatic impact his naughty statements of intent were having on her body.'

'Are you shocked?' he murmured, carefully trying to judge her reaction. 'Have I said too much?'

'No,' she admitted, shaking her head lightly. 'I'm just trying to hide the fact that I'm grinning like a fucking idiot.'

Returning to gaze back up at him with her trusting blue eyes, they shared a secret smile that confirmed Samuel would be getting his wish granted in due course. Buoyed by the fact that he hadn't frightened her away by admitting his true intentions, Samuel's admissions gradually became more explicit. Meanwhile, Kathy focussed on just breathing. Having achieved that in a satisfactory manner, while a very sexy guy murmured such wicked endearments directly to her soul, she briefly gazed around her, in an attempt to ground herself. Quite unbelievably, the two ugly step-sisters remained watchful and present; surely Samuel had been clear enough about his intentions, given he hadn't released Kathy's body for hours? Unsurprisingly, they looked as though they wanted to strangle her.

Kathy knew she shouldn't be smug about the turn of events, but she did obtain a strange sense of satisfaction from it, knowing she was the one he'd chosen, in her plain black and white uniform, despite the time and money others had spent in order to compete for Samuel's attention. A plain waitress had ultimately triumphed over beauty and wealth, just by being herself. But Kathy wasn't cruel, so instead of making the women feel as small as they'd made her feel earlier, she simply slid her eyes away and returned her gaze to the person that mattered.

'I'd like that,' she admitted, causing a massive grin to split his face. Instantly, he kissed her on the hand. Samuel's lips were warm, moist and very appealing, making Kathy yearn for much more of the same, ideally directed upon more intimate parts of her anatomy.

'Why are you single?' she sighed breathily, seconds before her body tensed up. 'Oh God!' she added in horror. 'I assume you are single?'

'I'm single,' chuckled Samuel. 'Through choice.'

'Why? A lot of men have settled down by forty, you know?' she added, teasingly.

'Because I've never found the right person,' he shrugged. 'And I refuse to compromise for anything but the best, both in my business and personal life. It's a strategy that's seen me right this far.'

'Well, I'm pretty confident I'm not the best,' she laughed, not oblivious to the irony of their situation. Kathy had expected Samuel to laugh along with her, but instead he paused their dance, ran his hand up to her jaw and stared down at her directly.

'Two things,' he stated, his demeanour surprisingly stern. 'Firstly, don't ever belittle yourself in front of me again, or I will put you straight over my knee, wherever we are. Indeed, I'm not afraid to do so right now, so watch your next words carefully.'

Kathy gazed back at him in astonishment. She knew it probably wasn't the correct response, but his words were creating all kinds of delicious flutterings through her pussy which were, in turn, making her head spin and her knees weak. But Samuel wasn't finished yet.

'Secondly, what constitutes "best" is a very personal choice. What I believe to be best might not be true for the next man. In fact, it would be pretty boring if everyone wanted the same thing. So I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this occasion and revise my statement to best for me. Which I think you'll have to admit, I'm in the ultimate position to judge.'

'You do realise you're...very much in demand though, don't you?'

'You mean Celia and Margo?' he asked, dropping his voice further, so the two women couldn't overhear their private conversation.

'You noticed them?'

'It's kinda difficult not to,' he laughed.

'I think there's a pretty decent chance I'll receive a death threat before tomorrow,' joked Kathy.

'I also know what they want, and they aren't getting it. I only desire people with whom I share a strong connection and I have zero connection with either of those women. But what's happening between you and me... now that's got significant potential, don't you agree?'

'Yeah, I guess...'

'You only guess?' he smirked. 'Sounds like I've got a little persuading to do.'

'So you're not...' she began, with absolutely no idea what the rest of her sentence was going to be.

'Looking for an easy lay?' he suggested. Kathy paused, before issuing a brief nod. Somehow, he'd managed to sum up all her concerns in five simple words. Would their coupling mean anything whatsoever to him, or was she just another woman in a very long line?

'No, I'm not.'

'Which makes me wonder...'

'What?'

'Well, what exactly are you looking for?' It was a fair question, and Samuel took a few moments before answering it as honestly as he could.

'I'm not a one-night stand kind of guy, but I don't get the impression that's what you're looking for?' Kathy shook her head vehemently. 'I didn't think so,' he continued. 'But I do honestly sense something very special between us.'

'Yes,' breathed Kathy. She wasn't massively experienced in life, and certainly not with affairs of the heart, but the feelings she got beside Samuel felt similar to when she was with her nearest and dearest. She sensed an inexplicable link, a connection, which drew her in, wanting to be closer to him.

'There's no pressure, and if I'm wrong then we can walk away with no hard feelings. But if I'm right? Well the sky's the limit, right?'

'Right...'

'So I can't make any promises, other than to assure you that I have good intentions and a kind heart. So, can I interest you in joining me upstairs?'

'What, right now?' she squeaked, glancing around at the large number of party guests who still remained.

'I was clear on the invitation,' he shrugged. 'Dancing until two. It's ten past the hour already, so let's go and have some fun of our own.'

'What's the plan, then?' grinned Kathy. 'Are you going to sneak me up a secret staircase to your bedroom?' She was in the process of overdosing on adrenaline and anticipation, leaving her feeling as nervous as fuck, but she was still going to tease him.

'No, baby,' he smiled. 'We're gonna walk straight up the main staircase. Ready?' he enquired, holding out a single arm for her to take hold of. The expression on his face confirmed he was totally serious.

Kathy glanced one final time around the room, chewing on her lip. The ugly step-sisters had literally been waiting for Samuel all evening and they looked pissed.

'As I'll ever be,' she admitted, placing her hand on his proffered arm, before they walked boldly up the main staircase towards his bedroom. But as they made their way along an enormous landing, passing multiple doors on their way, Kathy began to lose her nerve.

'I don't normally do this,' she began.

'This?' Samuel teased. 'Do you mean have sex? Or accept wickedly immoral offers from strangers? Or go to bed with a guy who's old enough to be your father?'

'Any or all of the above,' she acknowledged, her cheeks visibly warming as they inevitably travelled closer to his bedroom.

But although Samuel had initially been teasing her, just outside what Kathy assumed was his bedroom door, they stopped. The friendly amusement disappeared from his features, as a more serious expression took over.

'Have you had sex before, Sweetheart?' he asked gently.

'K...kind of,' she stuttered. 'Just not very...' There was a long pause, while Kathy desperately grappled for a word which remained just out of reach. 'Effectively?' she eventually settled upon.

'Effectively?' Samuel was obviously trying to be sensitive, but he couldn't prevent a wide grin spreading across his face at her choice of word. 'Well, I've had a lot of sex in my time, but I would sincerely hope that none of it could be described as effective.'

Kathy giggled, despite her nerves.

'You know what I mean,' she chided.

'I'm not entirely sure I do. But I do know I can't wait to find out!'

Opening the door to his private quarters, Samuel led Kathy inside the beautifully decorated room. But almost instantly, having seen the enormous four-poster bed in the centre and rightly understood what was going to happen next, she froze.

'Okay, time out,' Samuel announced.

'I'm so sorry I'm crap,' she stuttered, feeling utterly ashamed that she didn't have the confidence to simply enjoy what both of them clearly wanted.

'I told you not to run yourself down. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt on this occasion, because I understand you're anxious, but this is your final warning. On the next occasion, you're going straight over my knee, no questions asked,' stated Samuel, sternly, before his tone softened once again. 'Now, come and sit down over here.'

He led Kathy across the room to sit on the edge of his bed. Dropping to his knees, he tenderly removed her shoes from her trembling feet, before standing up to address her.

'I give you my word that nothing will happen here until you're ready,' he promised. 'In fact, I'm going one step further than that. Nothing happens until you come onto me.'

'Well then nothing is probably ever going to happen,' she said sadly. 'Because I've never taken the lead that way in my life.'

'In which case, we will simply be fully clothed and cuddle each other all night,' he explained. 'And that will also be very enjoyable. So come and lie down beside me.'

Still nervous, Kathy settled down on the bed as Samuel tucked in behind her. Pulling a light cover over them both, there they lay as he amicably stroked her forearm.

'See, I'm not so scary, am I?' he muttered, once Kathy had released several long, relaxed sighs.

'I don't think you're bad at all,' she admitted.

'I said scary,' he corrected. 'I'm afraid I can't promise not to be bad.' Samuel took her gentle chuckle as a good sign that she was at last feeling more confident in his company. 'Mmmm, good girl,' he growled, stroking a hand across her soft hair, before dropping a kiss on her shoulder.

'I thought you said you weren't going to come on to me,' she moaned, loving the intimacy.

'That's not coming onto you sweetheart; that's cherishing you. Speaking of which, will you allow me to do something for you?' he murmured against her ear.

'What?' Instantly, Kathy's imagination began exploding with possibilities, ranging from innocent activities to damn right filthy ones.

'You've been on your feet all day,' he explained, tone full of sympathy. 'I'd love to give you a foot massage, if you're willing?'

Instantly, a thrilling blast of goosebumps ricocheted up Kathy's spine. Her feet had always been incredibly sensitive, so Samuel's suggested activity was almost guaranteed to turn her on even more. Sure enough, the instant her aching foot was being tenderly caressed by his oily hands, Kathy almost lost it then and there. Sensual and erotic, the sensation of his tender touch on such an indescribably responsive zone of her body, was more than she could possibly bear.

At first, Samuel held her foot softly, almost too softly, but as Kathy relaxed into the pampering he seemed determined to provide, he increased the pressure, forcing all the stress and residual pain from her body and leaving only heady desire in its place. Having spent the longest possible time on one foot, he switched across to the other, only to commence all over again. Running a finger between her toes and digging his nails into the thicker skin of her heel, Kathy was soon in another world where only divine pleasure reigned. Groaning with every sweeping touch, her imagination was soon filled with images of their naked bodies writhing against each other in ecstasy. After what felt like the most ridiculously long time, Samuel finally returned Kathy's feet to the bed, and tucked himself behind her again for a tight embrace.

'That was amazing,' Kathy sighed at length. The groan which accompanied her outward breath sounded like the ultimate surrender. 'Lethal but amazing.'

'Lethal? I've told you, Sweetheart, I'm not instigating anything tonight.'

How could she possibly explain to him that he already had? She felt beyond carnal and, if she'd had any experience with a real man whatsoever, she'd already have jumped him.

'But you feel more relaxed, right?'

'Yeah,' she sighed. 'And horny.' Samuel chuckled quietly behind her.

'Well, I don't see how that's a bad thing. After all, I want you to be turned on. It's gonna be such a thrill when I slide my tongue through your arousal, knowing I'm the one who caused it.'

'Samuel!' she gasped. But he wasn't done yet.

'That it's all for me to consume. And your cries, when I suckle gently on your clit? I honestly can't wait to hear you lose control. Will you gasp, or cry out in disbelief? Scream your pleasure throughout my entire home, perhaps? Which is it gonna be, Kathy? What will I be capable of driving you to?'

Gasping loudly, Kathy's head had become completely vacant, purely from his dirty promises and now overwhelming proximity. Blushing heavily in response to his lewd suggestions, she could hear only a fast, determined beat in her eardrums and was certainly incapable of thinking up a suitable retort. And the more he spoke, the more certain she became; this guy had a filthy mind, but by God, he was going to be fun in bed.

'I guess this marks the official end of the time out you called, then?' she eventually stuttered.

'Not at all,' he grinned. 'Our time out only ends when you come onto me.'

'But...'

'I said I wouldn't touch but I didn't say I wouldn't speak,' he smirked. 'Besides, I think you secretly enjoy hearing how I can't wait to feel your pussy tighten around my cock.'

'Don't. I feel so fucking turned on right now.'

'Good,' he grunted. 'Do something about it.'

'I...' began Kathy, before her argument simply evaporated, like dew from the lawn on a warm summer's morning.

'Turn and face me, Kathy,' he moaned, adding a good girl when she obediently followed his instructions. 'Now kiss me.'

'Is this you not seducing me, because you suck at it.'

'I'm not doing anything,' Samuel laughed. 'Look, no hands,' he added, raising his arms up above his head as they grinned at each other. 'Apart from hugging you, I'm not going to touch you.'

'Hmmm, we'll see,' she challenged, sounding incredibly confident. 'You do know you're every kind of dangerous, right?' she muttered. It was an accusation which seemed to amuse Samuel; he certainly made no attempt to deny it.

'Ha! You reckon? Now kiss me.'

Kathy gazed into his eyes, honest and true, experiencing a massive burst of desire. It took no more than a second to make her decision. Placing both of her hands around his strong jaw, she lowered her mouth to his. With his hands remaining above his head, Samuel kissed her back with enthusiasm.

At first, their kiss consisted only of delicately teasing lips, yet Kathy still found herself both enraptured and overwhelmed. But it wasn't long before she desired more. With a low groan, her hands wound around the back of his head to pull Samuel deeper, allowing their tongues to entwine for the first time. Her low moans of pleasure were instantly mirrored by a deep rumble in his chest. Suddenly, apparently quite unable to prevent himself, Samuel's hands migrated down from above his head. Weakening, he allowed them to slide over her body for the first time, ultimately cupping Kathy's ass which firmly locked their pelvises together.

Kathy grunted as her clit was very purposefully nudged against Samuel's swollen protrusion. The scenario provided a delicious tease. Somehow she managed to control her urge to grind against him. Only then, in shocked fascination, did she realise that Samuel was starting to assist her secret, private, ever so dirty thoughts. With his hands firmly around her ass, he started to rock her pelvis against his own, setting up the most delicious of sensations and destroying Kathy's ability to regulate her own breathing. Pulling back, she broke their kiss, panting hard.

'Samuel! You said you wouldn't touch me!'

'I'm not,' he groaned, obviously enjoying the experience as much as she was. 'Other than with my erection which doesn't count, because I've got no control over that.'

'But you do have control over making me grind against it,' she gasped. 'What do you think you're doing?'

'Mmmmm, I'd have thought that was obvious, Sweetheart,' he groaned. 'I'm rubbing your clit along my length to turn you on. Why? Is it working? Is it making you even wetter for me?'

She chewed on her bottom lip. There could be no denying that his actions were doing exactly that. She might still be fully dressed but she could feel the arousal seeping through her panties as her pussy swelled and pulsed. Kathy wasn't sure she'd ever felt so turned on in her life. Her hand reached around his waist, caressing the side of his hip while Samuel stared back at her, undaunted.

'Go on, touch me. I dare you.'

With her eyes locked onto his, and without losing that connection, Kathy's hand stroked down to his groin, causing Samuel's eyelids to flicker. It was the first time she'd seen even the slightest suggestion of weakness, providing a glimpse of what it might look like to have this wonderful man lose control in her arms. Instantly, she was hooked. Unable to prevent herself, Kathy's hands stroked him softly, revelling in his low moans of appreciation. She didn't need any further encouragement to unfasten his trousers, pushing them away. When she returned her hand, this time to his boxer shorts, it was to discover a damp patch of pre-cum, confirming that her lust for Samuel was fully reciprocated.

'Mmmm, go on baby,' he moaned. 'I want you to explore me, just like I need to explore you too. We've got the whole night ahead of us...the whole of tomorrow...as long as you want. You can do whatever you want. Nothing is off-limits in this room.'

With a small grin, Kathy wiggled down the bed and pulled off his underwear, to uncover a rock-hard cock awaiting her command. Taking him at his word, she lowered her mouth to the root, delicately kissing all the way up to the swollen, bulbous head. The way she touched him was surprisingly innocent and drove Samuel unexpectedly wild.

'Holy fuck,' he grunted, his entire body shuddering when Kathy eventually allowed him entry into her mouth, suckling generously. It was only when she tried to take all of him, that Samuel gently pulled away, encouraging her back up the bed. The last thing he wanted was for her to get spooked early on. Particularly when they had the entire night together.