The Millionaire and the Waitress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Lie down here and let me admire you,' he sighed. Having stripped off the few remaining items of his own clothing, he kneeled above Kathy while tenderly stripping her down to just her black bra and panties. 'Mmmmm, perfection,' he groaned, fully appreciating the sight of her slender, young body, trembling and squirming on his bedcovers. And then Samuel dropped his mouth to her big toe, before slowly kissing and nibbling up the entire length of her body, only stopping when he'd reached her mouth. There, he trapped her in place with his much larger body, skin against skin, and allowed their tongues to do all the talking. Their kiss was exquisite; deep and seductive, with more than a suggestion of promise. By the time Samuel finally pulled back, Kathy was wetter than she'd ever known; the arousal had already flooded her panties and was starting to make its way through to the bedcovers below.

'Please touch me,' she gasped, desperate to feel even closer to this amazing man, as his hands stroked up and down her sides, causing her to spasm and twist against him.

'How, exactly?' Samuel's tone was teasing and playful. 'Would you like me to suckle gently on your nipples? Graze my teeth down your tummy? Slide my tongue deep inside you? Or perhaps, suck your poor, unsatisfied clit gently into my mouth?'

'Oh fuck!' Kathy gasped, his words directly impacting her ability to function.

'Give me an answer,' pressed Samuel, starting to kiss his way down her neck, his wandering hand easily flicking open her bra strap.

'Oh God! All of that! Everything!' she yelped, as he pulled away her bra to leave her breasts fully exposed.

'Deal,' he grunted. 'Fuck, you are so incredibly beautiful.'

With infinite tenderness, Samuel lowered his mouth to Kathy's trembling flesh, expertly utilising his lips and tongue to make her feel both incredibly carnal, but also very satisfied. Arching her back to encourage him to take more, Kathy suddenly yelped when his teeth began to compress her throbbing nipple.

'Holy fuck!' she cried.

'Too much?' grunted Samuel, momentarily pulling away. 'Or not quite enough.'

Panting, Kathy gazed down at him, certainly not ignorant to the desire flowing from his eyes.

'Not quite enough,' she whispered shyly. They shared a knowing smile, before Samuel returned to his previous position, to give her just a little bit more.

With her body practically vibrating on the bed beneath him, Kathy was driven closer and closer towards orgasm, gradually losing control of her faculties one by one. Samuel's erotic actions were responsible for driving her closer to that cliff edge, where she knew she would ultimately be forced to surrender. But in the meantime, she was determined to enjoy the ride; intoxicated, aroused, wild and free, Kathy couldn't remember a time in her young life when she'd felt more at peace.

Having spent a long time enjoying the taste and texture of her nipples, along with the extreme reaction his touch was capable of generating, Samuel began to move down Kathy's nubile young body. Almost immediately, he felt her tense, as his inevitable descent caused her to become mildly anxious.

'Relax for me,' he groaned, sliding his tongue around her navel, his fingers starting to tease open her thighs. 'I am only here to indulge your pleasure. Nothing more.'

Gradually, Kathy did as requested, throwing her head back and moaning. After a prolonged period of teasing, Samuel eventually zig-zagged her sodden panties down her long, slender legs, to leave her entirely naked and exposed to his wicked plans. Aware that she suddenly felt very vulnerable, Samuel lay down beside Kathy and pulled her into a long, seductive kiss, during which time his hand was naturally drawn towards the wet, sticky mess between her legs. Progressing with flirtatious care, it wasn't long before Kathy was shuddering and groaning with an urgency that Samuel found most addictive. So addictive, in fact, that he very purposefully didn't over stimulate her, in order to draw out the length of her agony, prior to that first orgasm.

'What the fuck are you...?' she attempted to ask, but the question simply died on her lips. Fortunately, Samuel understood the cause of her confusion.

'I'm stimulating your G-spot,' he explained, never once allowing the rocking motion of his hand to lessen. 'And when combined with a gentle but constant compression of your clit, it's pretty much guaranteed to make you lose your mind. Are you ready to lose your mind for me, Kathy?' he teased gently.

'Y...yes, I, probably,' she stuttered, struggling to form complete words now, let alone sentences.

'Would you like me to allow you to cum?' he grunted.

'Allow?' she gasped.

'Oh yes. In case you hadn't noticed, I'm currently responsible for whether you're permitted to cum or not. Which is a good thing, because it means you can simply surrender to your pleasure and allow me to take charge.'

'Fuck!' gasped Kathy. She knew that, from a feminist stance, his words probably shouldn't be quite so much of a turn-on. But she couldn't help the way her aroused body reacted. The truth was, it sounded fucking amazing.

'That sounds like a "yes" to me,' Samuel grinned, already making his way back down her body. Before Kathy knew what was happening, there were two fingers deep inside her, while the mouth of the most handsome man she had ever met, was hovering just centimetres above her throbbing pussy.

'Oh God!' she gasped, glancing down at the sight in disbelief. 'Oh please!'

Barely able to see his mouth, Kathy could tell from Samuel's eyes that he was smiling gently. A low groan of satisfaction followed, just seconds before she felt his tongue nudge against her velvet lips for the very first time. Instantly, she clenched hard around his fingers, causing another groan to escape from his chest. Samuel clearly wished for an entirely different part of his anatomy to be buried inside this gorgeous woman.

'Geez,' he grunted, naturally pushing one of her thighs slightly higher, to enable him to explore more deeply. 'I'm sorry, but I can't resist any longer...'

Upon hearing those words, Kathy braced herself, but nothing could have prepared her for the sensation of Samuel's lips tenderly wrapping themselves around her aching clit, and sucking gently. Her entire body reacted, arching and twisting against his incredible touch and periodically forcing his fingers deeper, thanks to her struggling. Refusing to relinquish his hold, Samuel maintained the pressure, building his lover up and up, until Kathy literally had no option but to explode beneath him, her cries filtering well-beyond the walls of his ancient bedroom.

When Samuel finally allowed her to rest, Kathy was incapable of focussing her eyes on any specific point. Buzzing, almost high, she simply grinned back at him, her young body awash with so many feel-good hormones that it felt as though she was floating.

'That....was....' she stuttered, her throat sore from crying out.

'Efficient?' suggested a grinning Samuel, instantly causing her to giggle.

'That's not the word that immediately springs to mind...'

'I have to be inside you,' groaned Samuel, his hand gently stroking the flare of her waist. 'May I? Please?'

Swallowing, Kathy was momentarily lost for words, but replied to his request with a small nod. She wanted to experience everything this wonderful man was offering. In disbelief, she watched as Samuel stretched across the bed and removed a condom from his bedside table. Confidently, he rolled it on without fuss, before positioning himself between her wide open thighs. And then, wrapping his incredible body over Kathy's, he started to kiss her, long and deep, without once attempting to enter her body. In under a minute, she was groaning with frustration, twisting her hips against his, in an attempt to join them. It felt as though he was teasing her with his nearness, holding what would undoubtedly be a glorious, ecstatic combining of their bodies, just out of reach.

'Fuck me,' she grunted, breaking their kiss only long enough to utter her directive, before returning her mouth to his.

Samuel groaned, more than willing to comply. Dragging one hand down Kathy's writhing body, his touch fell to where their bodies were almost joined. Taking hold of his thick, heavy cock, he positioned himself, lifting her thigh slightly higher as he did so. It was obvious when Samuel had found the correct spot, because they both moaned uncontrollably; the delicious sensation of him sinking his way through Kathy's swollen, puffy lips and into the hot pool of arousal that awaited him, was more thrilling than they could bear.

Samuel refused to break their kiss. With their tongues remaining combined, he began to push himself deeper. Pausing periodically, ensuring that Kathy's comfort and pleasure remained at the very forefront of his mind, it took some time before their groins were fully meshed together. Only then did Samuel retract his mouth. Gazing down at the woman beneath him, he kissed Kathy gently in the centre of the forehead, low, supportive noises escaping from his throat.

'Oh God!' she gasped. Her entire body was quite literally shuddering, as she lay beneath this capable, highly experienced man, unsure what might happen next, but loving every second of the ride.

'You okay?'

'Yes!' she confirmed, in between shallow, noisy breaths.

'You've done so well to take all of me.' Samuel recognised he wasn't a small guy, and there was no denying that Kathy's pussy was a snug fit. 'Are you ready for more?'

'More?' she squeaked.

'That's a nice way of asking if you're ready for me to fuck you senseless,' he smiled, loving the way she clamped even more tightly around him, simply in reaction to his words. 'So, are you?'

Swallowing hard, Kathy nodded slowly, just as Samuel's mouth returned to hers. Words were superfluous at this stage; they both understood that.

Starting off very gently, so as to neither spook nor hurt her, Samuel gradually ramped up their combined pleasure with his deeply thrusting hips. It wasn't long before Kathy was crying out with every combined movement they made; the sensations were mind-blowing, particularly to someone relatively inexperienced.

'Oh fuck!' she eventually exhaled, her fingernails digging deep into Samuel's shoulders and chest, and making him grunt from the intoxicating pain. But it was a sign that confirmed he was on the right track. And as the pressure built between them, and Kathy ascended to greater and greater heights, Samuel knew what he must do. A joint explosion of their pleasure was inevitable, just as long as he kept pushing this delectable woman...and managed to temper his own pleasure until hers was released.

There was no denying it was a struggle for Samuel, though. She was so damn tight, so wet and warm and welcoming, that he literally had to fight back his release with every stroke.

'Go on,' he grunted, as Kathy unbelievably tightened further around him, her voice oscillating between a submissive whimper and assertively demanding that he didn't stop.

At long last, the battle which had been raging between them finally reached a pinnacle. Now slamming his hips smoothly forward in a spectacular rhythm which Kathy was ultimately unable to resist, Samuel refused to yield until his lover's pleasure was assured. It was with a huge sense of triumph that he ultimately assisted Kathy over the cliff edge, where she'd been struggling for some time, as the thoughts in her mind dared to quash the pleasures being experienced by her body.

'Go on, baby,' he grunted, his teeth fixing themselves against her neck, just as she offered up a final cry of surrender and her body dissolved into a flurry of uncontrollable spasms, from which she had no ability to escape.

Refusing to stop, Samuel simply kept thrusting inside, driving her through what was an undeniably mammoth orgasm for her inexperienced body to try and handle. Kathy's fingers raked painfully down his back, as all of her self-control evaporated. Yet still Samuel drove her on, the finesse of his own movements reducing considerably, as the urge to cum took over and became an all-encompassing demand.

'Holy fuck,' he muttered, desperately grabbing Kathy's shaking thigh and opening her up even wider for the final few thrusts, before elation ultimately claimed him too. 'Oh God! Oh God!'

For a moment there was utter silence, and then a guttural roar of pure pleasure filled the air. Thrusting deeper than ever, Samuel drove himself relentlessly inside his lover, causing her to peak once again, as the crashing waves of ecstasy engulfed them both. Panting deeply, briefly unable to speak, it was only when Samuel's arms began to shake so much that he was eventually forced into action. Retracting very carefully from Kathy's well-pounded pussy, Samuel removed the condom and collapsed onto the bed beside her, staring vacantly up towards the ornately plastered ceiling.

Surprisingly, Kathy was the first to recover. With a low moan of gratification, she rolled towards Samuel, her hands sliding across his torso before cradling his semi-flaccid cock.

'I need you again,' she grunted, immediately causing a grin to spread across his face.

'I haven't made you too sore? I wasn't exactly gentle at the end.'

'You were amazing,' she sighed. 'Which is why I want to make love with you again.'

'Mmmmm, that's my girl. Give me a few minutes and your wish will be my command. But until then, I believe I have a little cleaning up to do...'

And with a broad smile, Samuel wiggled back down the bed, determined to do all he could to make this amazing woman want to stay with him indefinitely.

***

Thanks for any comments you leave - I always appreciate reading them. Fenella x