The Millionaire Chronicles Pt. 01

Story Info
Don wins the lottery and gives in to desires.
5k words
4.56
29.7k
45

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donald could not believe his luck, he sat there in his living room staring at the ticket and the image on the TV. "Fuck me!" he rocked back and forth, laughing and crying at the same time. His life had finally changed, he had just won the lottery, $240 million dollars. Doing the math in his head, after taxes and full payout no yearly payout for him, roughly $110 million dollars.

Donald sat down at the computer and went to the dark net for the one item he had wanted for a while. The actual mirror from the room where Heath Ledger died while portraying the Joker. Rumor had it, that he was actually in the Joker costume when police found him, but that it had been covered up. As he searched the site, he found it, still listed at $25,000.00.

When he got home that night his bank account was fat with cash. There was a spring in his step and he had made it home before his wife. He looked around the house and noticed how depressing it had gotten since he had been stuck at his dead end job at The Bent Spine Bookstore. As he started to think of the things he had to replace now that they were flush he heard a car come into the driveway. It was his wife Heather coming home from work. Her dirty blonde hair hidden underneath a red headband, she hated showing off her figure, but because it was laundry day she was stuck in tight jeans hugging her shapely ass, and a smallish t-shirt hugging her ample boobs. He knew the guys at her dad's company probably gave her a hard time all day, as they were construction workers.

He went out to greet her. "Hey, Hun!" he walked up and hugged her.

"Hi babe, what are you so happy about?" She looked up at him and smiled back.

"Well, it seems that we are the lucky recipients of this week's lottery...and the only ones!" He grinned as she jumped into his arms, and he swung her around.

Kissing her on the lips, and holding her ass firmly in his hands and squeezing, he then broke the kiss. "How about we take this celebration to the bedroom?" She reached down to grasp his cock through his pants, it was growing hard in her grip.

"I'd say you can't wait, darling." She giggled and took his hand leading him into the house.

As they reached the bedroom Heather turned and threw her arms around him and kissed him deeply. Donald hugged her back, his tongue dueling with her's like teenagers in high-school. He grabbed her shirt and pulled it over her head, breaking their kiss. He undid her bra with years of skill, and released her breasts, bending his head to her milky white globe he took a nipple in his mouth and gently sucked on it until it became a long hard nub.

Her moans filled the air, her pussy was getting moist the more he suckled at her breast. She reached down and opened his zipper, reaching in to free his throbbing cock. She loved to feel the heat of his flesh in her hands, how solid it felt, yet how smooth it was. It was so thick she could barely close her hand around it. She loved how he felt, but had to admit that at times it scared her, it was so big. It made her feel so full. She could barely even take much of him in her mouth. Though he was gentle with her, she felt he wanted more and she never let him cut loose.

As he moved from one nipple to the other, raising her desire higher and higher, she stroked his cock faster.

"Oh god...what you do to me...you bastard..." she groaned "Quit fucking teasing me and get down there..." she said in an exasperated tone.

He chuckled, always in a rush. She couldn't handle lots of foreplay. Tease the breasts, eat the pussy, and get inside. Forty-five minutes to an hour tops and then she was done. He kissed down her belly, gently biting her skin as he worked his way down. His hands opened her belt and unbuttoned her pants. Grabbing the waistband of her panties and pants he pulled them down and off of her.

He moved back up to her shaved cunt. He licked her inner thigh, and slowly licked the flesh around her pussy and thighs, but just teased her for a bit.

"Ooooh, damn, come on..." she said as she grabbed his head in both hands trying to move him to her pussy.

He chuckled again and stood up, he removed his clothes as she looked at him, laying there on the bed, she moved a hand between her legs and played with her clit while she watched him get undressed. His nine inches sticking out from between his legs, drawing her eyes, two full inches thick and she still wanted to swallow it whole. It always tasted so good.

He knelt down on the bed between her legs and using his thumbs, he pulled apart her cunt lips and slowly licked up and down. She let out a soft moan as his tongue pushed into her slowly and moved up and over her clit. She put her legs over his shoulders and he moved forwards, raising her up off of the bed. He had access to her forbidden star, his tongue darted down to her anus, licking around it and driving her passion higher. He slowly licked from her anus to her clit and back down again.

"Damn it Don! Quit teasing...get going already!" she panted in frustration at his playing with her emotions.

Realizing she was lubed up, he inserted two fingers slowly into her pussy, pressing deeper until he found her cervix. His fingers started rubbing it as he gently bit down on her clit with his teeth, making her hips buck up, forcing his fingers in hard.

"Damn, that's good..." she grunted out "Almost ready for your cock, lover."

He loved her dearly, but wished she wasn't always in such a rush. A quickie now and then was okay, but sometimes he just wanted to play around and tease her. He started to suck harder on her clit and move his fingers inside her faster, making her moan louder and thrust up to meet his hand. Her body started to thrash and her juices were flowing freely now, he could tell she was ready. He abruptly stopped and knelt between her legs, which were still draped over his shoulders. His cock resting against her wet lips. He pushed the tip slowly forwards and stopped before the head entered her, and he waited.

"Please..." she groaned

"Please what?" he asked, pulling back a little.

"Please put him in me..." her voice raised an octave, almost whiney "I need it now..."

"What do you need? Say it." He whispered.

"Fuck me...fuck me with your hard cock...make me cum..." she growled at him in a low voice. "OH MY GOD!" she screamed as he rammed his full length into her in one shove.

Holding there he asked "Slow or fast?" just wanting to prolong the teasing.

"God damn DON! FAST! HARD!" panting in frustration, her passion building "Fucking DO ME you son of a bitch!"

He pulled back slowly and then thrust forward, with every motion he built up speed, until there was an audible smacking sound as his balls hit her ass on every down stroke.

"Yes, good god yes, Fuck me Don...aaaaaaaaaaahhh!"

He reached down with one hand and tweaked her left nipple, then rolled it between his fingers, and as she started to reach her peak and her orgasm started to roll through her body, he pinched slowly harder and harder until she was lost in the pleasure of the orgasm and the pain in her nipple.

She could feel him getting closer, his cock throbbing inside her. She grabbed his hips and pulled him closer until he was deep inside. She was sitting up, his thrusts short but hard and deep, she reached behind him with one hand and slipped a finger slowly into his ass. She could feel the pulse of his cum shooting out of his cock and deep inside her as she milked him from the inside and with her cunt.

They both fell to the bed and he rolled on his back.

"Well, that was nice Hun." He smiled at her. "These next few weeks will be busy ones. Why don't you go shopping, and take Katherine on vacation? I am sure after her surgery and the hell she has been through the past year, that girls' cruise you all dreamed about would be a great surprise for her."

Heather rolled over and hugged him tightly "Thank you babe, she would love that! I will get my parents to watch her daughter for the week...but what are you going to do?" she looked at him questioningly.

"It's a surprise...." He grinned.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mirror finally arrived and Don took it down to the basement. He placed it over the make-up table that arrived the day before. So there it all was, Heath Ledger's final costume area, recreated in his basement. He looked around, on a mannequin was Jack Nicholson's joker costume, Michelle Pfeiffer's Cat Woman Costume, Alicia Silverstone's Bat Girl Costume and the mirror, make-up table and Heath's make-up. All in all, he had only spent $250,000.00. He still wanted the original Batmobile from the TV show but that was proving hard to get.

He sat in the chair and opened the make-up case, professional brushes, tons of paint, as he sat there, he thought about what it would be like to get into the character of the Joker for a movie. What had gotten into Heath's mind so he could play the role?

"Hehehehehehehehehehehehehee" came laughter from somewhere in the room.

Don looked around but there was no one there, and no place for anyone to hide. It must be his imagination, all these memorabilia working on his fertile imagination. He felt drawn to put on the make-up and see how he looked as the Joker, it was going to be his costume for the convention this year, only a few weeks away. He would win the prize for best costume this time. "Hehehehehehehee" he laughed, not realizing he echoed the laughter he had heard. Then he heard the doorbell ring. Shaking his head, he got up and left the room, closing the door and locking it, he went upstairs to see who would be disturbing him without calling first.

Don opened the door and was surprised to see Ellaine standing there. She looked good, a little over five foot and dark hair to her shoulders. Her body was amazing, 38 C breasts and a tone body. Her ass was nice and round and looked really good in everything she ever wore. Ever since she got married, she had been too busy to come around, and he missed looking at her. Yet here she was, he grinned at her.

"Welcome Hun, what brings you by?" he opened the door and let her in.

"I stopped by to discuss the upcoming Con. I figured we all could do a group costume set, any ideas?"

He laughed, "Yeah I just might have a few, follow me"

They went down to the basement, and he opened the room, allowing her to go in first. Such a delicious ass, he knew her love of costumes was an actual turn on for her, an actual fetish. He smiled to himself, this could turn out fun.

She let out a scream and started moving from costume to costume like a hyper teenager, as she made her way from Catwoman to Joker to Batgirl, she tripped on the stool and fell into the make-up desk, one of the drawers was not in correctly and fell out. A thick silver men's choker fell out of the bottom.

"Damn girl, watch your step...what the heck is that?" Don bent down and picked up the choker,

"hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha" Don turned around quickly "Why did you do that?"

"Do what?" Ellaine asked, looking perplexed.

"Well did you hear that?" he asked

"I heard the drawer hit the floor, and I am sorry" she looked contrite.

"Uhm, never mind" he said.

**She can't hear me, only you can. And do I have a surprise for you...she is not happy at home and is hoping you will make a move on her. After seeing the costumes, she is currently fantasizing about the Joker taking Batgirl...**

Don was looking at Ellaine who was staring at the Batgirl costume. She was not talking to him, but clearly could not hear the voice. He tried thinking what he wanted to say.

"Can you hear me?"

**Of course, I can, put on the chain and I can do even more for you. Ever want to control someone, read deep into their mind, wear the chain and I can make all your desires come true.**

Donald clasped the chain around his neck, and suddenly he was inside Ellaine's mind. He saw her fight with her husband, always working and too tired after work for anything else. He saw where she had had a crush on him ever since they first worked together.

**Think about giving her pleasure, think about her being aroused, and then, think about increasing that feeling.**

Don tried, but could not seem to grasp it, then he tried something, and tried to see her mind as a machine with switches. He flipped the switch for arousal and turned it on, and she seemed to jump. He smiled, and turned a dial and slowly increased it, her neck and face started to turn red and she turned to look at him and she licked her lips, her eyes definitely showing lust.

He walked up to her "Want to try on the Batgirl costume?" he asked.

She smiled at him "Can I?!"

"Sure, on one condition..." his face taking on a devilish grin.

"And what would that be?" she coyly asked

"I get to watch you put it on..." she smiled at him, as he probed her mind, seeing she was definitely willing. "Okay, if I have to" She slowly took off her shirt, revealing her wonderful perfect breasts.

She slowly unbuttoned her pants and stared at Don, who watched her with a smile on his face. She unzipped her pants and pulled them down, showing off cute little super hero (wonder woman) bikini briefs. He could tell from the outline that she shaved herself completely.

"I think it would be best if you didn't wear underwear." Don chuckled.

She reached up and undid the bra, as her breasts came loose, they looked lovely, so big, so white, so round and full. She pushed down her panties, which had a large wet spot, and her pouting lips, glistening with arousal, came into view.

She looked up and noticed Don's erection, she couldn't help herself and she kneeled before him. Reaching up she caressed him through his jeans, feeling his hardness. She looked up at him and grinned, unbuckling his belt, opening his button and unzipping his pants. She pulled them down until she could pull his underwear down and free his cock.

She was impressed, it was as big as her husband's but she had not been able to have that one lately, so she leaned forward and kissed this one. It tasted salty, but the head was soft and warm. She licked it slowly and took it in her mouth slowly, soon she had about four inches of his cock in her mouth. She ran her tongue around it, making him moan. She started sucking gently and moving her head up and down on his shaft, slowly taking more until the head hit the back of her throat.

She started to gag and pulled back for air, he put his hands on the back of her head and pressed her down slowly and steadily until the head started down her throat, his cock throbbing and thickening in her mouth, she sucked harder.

Her hands on his hips trying to push away, but he held her firmly and started thrusting into her mouth. She cupped his balls with one hand and massaged them as he thrust into her. She felt them pulse, his member throbbed, and jets of cum splashed down her throat, rope after rope.

She tried to swallow it all, but it was too much for her and some bubbled up out of her mouth and ran down her chin. Tears ran down her eyes as he pulled his cock from her mouth, slowly it shrunk, trailing cum down her chin and dripping onto her chest.

"Yeah, we will have to clean you up before you get into the costume. But you do look lovely down there." He smiled down at her.

He led her to the bathroom and started the shower, leading her in he grabbed the shower hose and removed it, gently spraying her down with the warm water, he then soaped her up and tenderly washed her body. His ministrations ramping up her arousal again.

Her nipples stiffened even under the warm water, and when he washed her pussy and played with her clit, her moans filled the bathroom. "Not yet my dear, Batgirl gets to play first." He chuckled.

He watched her put on the Batgirl costume over her naked body. It was tight, but it was sexy.

"You were right, underwear would not work in this" she said "Damn, the crotch lining in this, rubs against my clit. That explains her smile throughout most of the movie." She giggled.

As she pulled the costume over her breasts and squeezed them into the cups she gasped. "Fuck that is COLD! The rubber kind of pinches, but it feels good..." she was blushing now from added arousal. "This isn't a movie costume, it's a sex toy!" she finished putting on the costume and attached the cape and mask. Posing in a sexy way "What do you think?" she asked.

He looked her over, and noticed a few things she missed when she got dressed in it. The outer leggings of the costume actually had a removable area in the crotch. He reached between her legs and pulled the rubber cup away revealing the gap from her abdomen, down her crotch, and around to the middle of her butt cheeks.

"This was designed so the actress could go to the bathroom, without having to remove the costume during a scene."

Don reached between her legs and ran his finger from her anus to her clit very slowly, dipping his finger into her hole slightly to gather her wetness and then pressed her clit roughly. She moaned and crouched a bit to allow him better access.

He moved his finger down to her hole and pressed it into her slowly again. She moved her hips to try and get him into her faster but he held back, teasing her. He sunk his finger into her to the first knuckle and wiggled it back and forth slowly, his thumb rubbing her clit. He bent slightly and kissed her neck under her ear, his tongue darting out to lick her flesh.

"Damn that's nice, we should have done this long ago" she said

"It would not have as much fun then" he whispered.

He started nibbling on her flesh, his teeth nipping at her skin, drawing more moans from her. He added a second finger to her hole and with a private smile he shoved both fingers deep inside her, reveling in the squishing sound it made as her first orgasm rocked her body.

"Oh, fuck, FUCK FUCK!!!" she screamed out "YES DAMN IT! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

He guided her to the floor and kissed her lips, his tongue found easy entry as she opened wide, her tongue met his and they dueled a bit as his fingers thrust into her cunt. She continued to juice over his fingers. Pulling his fingers from her, he lifted her legs over his shoulder and bent down placing his mouth gently on her pussy lips, kissing them.

"Oooh, yesss" she sighed.

Her hands going to his head. He licked her folds, and parted them with his tongue, pressing into her with his tongue. He licked her clit, his tongue circling it, then pursing his lips he sucked her clit into his mouth.

"Jesus, Don! Let me cum again, and fuck me please..." she begged.

He chuckled and bit gently on her clit causing her to thrash around. He reinserted two fingers back inside her while he licked her clit, and with the thumb of his other hand he teased her anus, her moans getting louder. He ran his thumb up to her pussy and lubed it up in her juices and moved it back to her anus.

He licked her clit harder thrusting his fingers into her cunt faster, his mind watching her mind, as soon as she was close, he stopped and stood over her. He opened his belt, unbuttoned his pants and pulled them and his underwear down. His erection freed, he knelt over her, straddling her torso.

Leaning forward his cockhead approached her lips and she opened her mouth. Her hands reaching up to his ass and pulling him closer. His mushroom head passed her lips and crossed her tongue and he pressed it down her throat and started to thrust into her mouth. She sucked on his cock and made humming sounds making him moan. He loved the feel of her mouth and throat around his cock.

"We can make her yours forever, she could be your willing slave..." the necklace said.

"I can't do that to her, she is a friend, I shouldn't be being this forceful with her, but I can't seem to help it." He thought back. "Don't worry, it won't always be like this. Now enjoy her."

12