The Millionaire Chronicles Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don pulled his cock from her mouth. "Ready for a good fucking my dear?" he asked.

"Yes" she hissed at him "Fuck me now."

He slowly moved down her body, his cock trailing her saliva and his pre-cum down her chin and throat. She squirmed as he teased her. He raised up and moved between her legs, lifting her calves and resting them on his shoulders. He placed the engorged head of his cock at the entrance of moist hole and could feel her body trying to suck him in.

He was still mentally connected to her and desire was flooding her mind. He decided to increase her sensitivity, doubling it if you will, her moans got louder and pussy juices seemed to flow like water from a slow dripping faucet.

"Ughhhh, yes, yes... yes... yesssssssss.....fuck me Donald...." She hissed "I want you inside me."

He pushed into her slowly, his mind flowing through hers directing her muscles to clamp down on him and hold him tightly and not relax their grip. Her breathing became ragged, he could actually feel the beating of her heart through the veins in her vagina surrounding his cock. It massaged him as he slowly entered her tight confines.

This poor girl has not been getting any sex for so long she was very tight, his forcing her to clench him made the process even more enjoyable as if she was a virgin all over again. With her sensitivity boosted, her orgasm was speeding through her like never before. Soon he was buried to the root inside her and he lay there feeling her surround him, her warmth enveloping him and her pulse caressing him.

"please" she whimpered, her soft voice piercing him worse than any scream. A part of him deep in the back of his mind said this was wrong, but he shut it down.

**Take her, she is yours. Look into her mind, she wants you. Bring her pleasure like she has never known and she will be your devoted lover for all time.**

"I can't, it's wrong" he thought back, but he looked into her mind and saw her joy, saw her desire and he fell into it.

The necklace masked the other thing in her mind: Ellaine cowering on floor looking up at Donald, begging him to stop, tears running down her face, telling him how much she loved her husband. The necklace guided Donald's mind away from that and back towards the lust and dark desire that Ellaine hid from herself and bared it all to Donald. There she was on the floor worshiping him, doing as he desired, open to his every whim.

Donald pulled his hips back until only the tip was caressing her lips, her moans filled the room, and he shoved his throbbing member deep inside her with one violent thrust.

"YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed, and with that something snapped inside him and like a rutting animal Donald fucked his cock into her cunt with an ever-increasing tempo.

"Oh God Donald, yes. Fuck me...ughhh, harder....you...ohhhhhh...mmmmmmm.....son of a......yessssss....ooohhh fuckfuckfuck... aaaaaahhhhhh...oh god oh god oh god....." her voice came out in ragged bursts with each thrust, her breath panting.

Her juices spraying over their groins and thighs with each downward thrust of his hips, the squishing noise never seeming to pause.

"Yesssss, soooo close, soooo close... nnnnnnnuugghhh... noowwww... noowwww... uuugggghhh... aaaaiiigghhhhh!!!!! CUMMIIINNGGGGGG!!!!!!" her orgasm hit her like a freight train crashing through a mound of whipped cream, her body convulsed like she was have an epileptic seizure.

Donald smiled down at her, a look that said, you may be done, but I have more that I want to do. He rolled her over on her stomach. Her limbs like limp noodles, her mind still lost the orgasm, muddled and confused. He pulled her to her knees and looked down at Batgirl and lined his cock up with her cute puckered hole, the first she knew what was happening was when the head of his cock passed through her anal ring with a pop. The pain cleared her mind, but he was in there too.

Adjusting the feelings, keeping it painful, but adding to it, the power of orgasm. The more pain she felt, the closer to orgasm she came. Soon she was begging for more.

"Please fuck my ass. Harder!!! UGH!" she panted "God it hurts! But I am so close to Coming...why?!?!?!?!?!" she screamed.

She could feel his cock thickening in her ass as he approached his own orgasm. His thrust sped up, she moved her hand between her legs and rubbed her clit with her thumb as she shoved two fingers into her pussy to try and take her mind off of the pain in her ass.

"Nngggghhh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me... cum in me Donald......come on baby, cum for me...."

With a final thrust Donald rammed his cock deep into her ass and jets of cum shot hotly into her, her orgasm hit her hard for the second time and she saw stars and then blackness overtook her. Donald pulled out of her ass and left a trail of semen oozing down her crack and through her pussy lips. He looked down on her with mixed feelings. Horror at what he had done to his friend, but the necklace pushed that down with the feeling of power and satisfaction over dominating this woman.

Donald went into the shower and cleaned himself up and carried Ellaine to the couch. What would the future hold for Donald?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donald was at the airport waiting for Heather and Katherine to disembark from their flight. Things had changed in the two weeks they had been gone. He had received some practice with the necklace and was now ready for the ladies. He practiced reading people as they came off the plane, two teenage girls caught his eye. Mandy and Julie, both 19 and heading to Ball State to resume studies. Not models, but not bad, slightly over-weight but still good looking. Still virgins but they had done a little experimentation together.

Oh, this was interesting, they were members of the local SCA, The Society for Creative Anachronism. Role-players of his second favorite kind. He chuckled. He imbedded an image of himself in their subconscious to recognize him if they ever saw him and to trust him. Then he started looking for his wife and her friend.

They came walking out of the terminal, Heather in loose fitting jeans and a loose-fitting t-shirt, her dirty blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail, and dark stylish sunglasses with a huge smile on her face. Katherine was blonde today, hair down past her shoulder, tight low-cut V-neck showing off her ample 40 D breasts, tight cut-off jean shorts and flip-flops.

Her lean legs making her 5' 4" body look taller from a distance. Heather saw him and waved, Katherine saw him and a scowl flittered across his face. He jumped into her mind, he always wanted to know what went on in there, maybe he was correct.

He saw what the problem was and chuckled to himself. She was jealous, she wanted Heather, had wanted Heather since high-school but was too afraid to tell her and then he entered the picture. He was right. He laughed out loud and Heather hugged him when she reached him.

"That happy to see me?" she kissed him on the lips.

"You bet babe, I missed so much." He smiled at Kathrine and hugged her too, reaching into her mind he turned down her jealousy and turned up her arousal and tied it to his smell. Then he placed his hand accidentally on her ass in a passing brush, and he ramped it up some more. He watched as her face and neck flushed in a blush. She looked at him differently then.

He leaned down and kissed her forehead gently, pushing up her arousal one more time.

"Glad you girls had fun. Good to have you back though." He smiled at her.

"What say we go get lunch and you tell me what you all did on your cruise." They picked up their luggage and went to the car. Katherine staring at Donald in a different light, her thoughts going places she had never even imagined before.


12