The Millionaire Chronicles Pt. 02

Story Info
A few dreams and a trip to Europe with an old friend.
5.5k words
4.57
13k
11

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+. Glad you made it this far. I hope you keep enjoying.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donald was at the airport waiting for Heather and Katherine to disembark from their flight. Things had changed in the two weeks they had been gone. He had received some practice with the necklace and was now ready for the ladies. He practiced reading people as they came off the plane, two teenage girls caught his eye. Mandy and Julie, both 19 and heading to Ball State to resume studies. Not models, but not bad, slightly over-weight but still good looking. Still virgins but they had done a little experimentation together.

Oh, this was interesting, they were members of the local SCA, The Society for Creative Anachronism. Role-players of his second favorite kind. He chuckled. He imbedded an image of himself in their subconscious to recognize him if they ever saw him and to trust him. Then he started looking for his wife and her friend.

They came walking out of the terminal, Heather in loose fitting jeans and a loose-fitting t-shirt, her dirty blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail, and dark stylish sunglasses with a huge smile on her face. Katherine was blonde today, hair down past her shoulder, tight low-cut V-neck showing off her ample 40 D breasts, tight cut-off jean shorts and flip-flops.

Her lean legs making her 5' 4" body look taller from a distance. Heather saw him and waved, Katherine saw him and a scowl flittered across his face. He jumped into her mind, he always wanted to know what went on in there, maybe he was correct and she was jealous of him.

He saw what the problem was and chuckled to himself. She WAS jealous, she wanted Heather, had wanted Heather since high-school but was too afraid to tell her and then he entered the picture. He was right. He laughed out loud and Heather hugged him when she reached him.

"That happy to see me?" she kissed him on the lips.

"You bet babe, I missed so much." He smiled at Kathrine and hugged her too, reaching into her mind he turned down her jealousy and turned up her arousal and tied it to his smell.

Then he placed his hand accidentally on her ass in a passing brush, and he ramped it up some more. He watched as her face and neck flushed in a blush. She looked at him differently then. He leaned down and kissed her forehead gently, pushing up her arousal one more time.

"Glad you girls had fun. Good to have you back though." He smiled at her.

"What say we go get lunch and you tell me what you all did on your cruise." They picked up their luggage and went to the car. Katherine staring at Donald in a different light, her thoughts going places she had never even imagined before.

Donald was driving Heather and Katherine home from the airport after their Alaskan cruise. Heather had been surprised to find that Donald had purchased a new car while she was gone. Though new, was a relative term. He had purchased a Mercedes 190E, like the one he had when he was stationed in Germany in the army.

Heather admitted it was a comfortable ride and very roomy. All the luggage fit in the trunk and Katherine was stretched out in the back seat, lightly snoring. Heather reclined her seat back and rested for a while. Donald took this time to probe into Katherine's mind.

He decided to watch a while a bit later, once they got home. For now he ramped up her arousal and left her mind, or at least the conscious part of him did. Part of him stayed behind to play. Heather walked up to Katherine and picked up the suntan lotion. Katherine rolled on her stomach and Heather started rubbing it over her back and legs. Donald's alter ego started adjusting the dream.

Heather untied the Katherine's bikini top and massaged her muscles, slowly working down her back, she slipped her thumbs into the sides of her panties and pulled them down. Heather bent down and kissed the skin as she exposed it. Katherine's moans filled her dream. Her tongue explored the soft skin as she removed the bikini bottoms completely.

Once they were off Katherine rolled over on her back. Her breasts exposed as her top was left behind. Heather leaned down and they kissed passionately, their tongues dueling back and forth. Heather took Katherine's breasts in each hand, squeezing gently as they kissed. Katherine reached over and teased her fingers up Heather's thigh, once she reached the bikini bottom, she rubbed her pussy through the fabric. Heather returned the favor and ran one hand slowly down her breast, across her stomach lightly (causing shivers through her body) and finally down her abdomen to her pussy lips. Her fingers slipping across Katherine's wetness, teasing her lips, she slipped two fingers into her causing her to arch her back. Katherine moaned into Heather's mouth, her juices covering her fingers.>

"Wake up sleepy heads!" Donald yelled... "We're home!"

Katherine stretched in the back seat, her panties soaked, and she could smell her sex. She started to blush, but it was an amazing dream. "I am awake, I'm awake...let me get the luggage..." she groaned "It's okay, I already unloaded the car, you girls looked wiped out."

Heather was blushing after her amazing dream, though why it was about Katherine and so sexual dismayed her. She was still annoyed she was woke up before it could continue. She needed a cold shower or nap, probably both.

"Let's go ladies, dinner is warming" Donald said. He would adjust them more as the evening wore on.

Donald sent them to bed after dinner, which was easy as they were still pretty tired from their flight. As soon as they were asleep Donald sat down in his recliner and lay back. Closing his eyes he searched for his wife's dreams, finding it difficult as he could not see her, but even though he didn't know it, he had already been in her mind once before so he eventually found his way.

Donald reached out to Katherine's dream and coaxed her to the same beach, where she walked onto the beach to enjoy the sun, but as she came down the path she saw Heather and Donald. She crouched down behind a bush to watch as Heather grasped his erection in her hand. Barely able to wrap her fingers completely around his shaft it was so thick, she licked it up and down slowly. She twirled her tongue around the spongy head lapping at the salty pre-cum that leaked from the tip.

Katherine slipped her hand into her bikini bottom and started rubbing her clit as she watched as Heather slowly swallowed the cock. She took the whole length and width, something she could not do in the waking world, without gagging. Her head started bobbing, her hands gripping his ass pulling him into her throat.

A moan escaped Katherine, and Donald turned his head and looked her straight in the eyes. He smiled at her and nodded. She stood up and slowly walked towards them, removing her bikini as she did so. She approached Heather and put her hands on either side of Heather's head, she moved Heather up and down on his cock, hesitantly at first, then with more force. Soon she was fucking his cock with her friend's face. Her pussy was dripping wet, she untied Heather's top and removed it and then she knelt down and untied the sides of her bikini bottom.

Heather spread her legs as she continued to suck on the cock throbbing in her mouth. The salty taste driving her wild. Heather cupped his balls in one hand as her tongue licked the root of his shaft near the sack. Then she felt a soft tongue between her legs, licking her clit and soft lips against her cunt. She felt her juices start to flow.

Donald rose up from the chair and went upstairs and down the hall to his bedroom. He smiled at the sight before him. His wife lay on the bed naked, on top of her in sixty-nine position was Katherine eating her pussy, and was wearing a strapon dildo, fucking her mouth. He smiled, amazed at what he could do. They were still asleep and dreaming and he was going to have some fun. He undressed and climbed in bed behind Katherine. He slipped his cock into her dripping pussy, sliding in easily.

He grabbed her hips and started thrusting into her, fucking the snooty little bitch that caused so much trouble for him for so long. He relished his power and control. His thrusts became harder and deeper. Katherine licked at Heather's pussy like a starving woman with the last ice cream cone. She shoved two fingers deep inside her and fucked Heather hard, making her arch up and meet her every thrust. She never noticed when Heather stopped sucking Donald, or when He moved, but now he was behind her and buried deep in her cunt, damn he was thick and long, not too long that it hurt, but long enough to reach places most of her exs never had.

She moaned into Heather's pussy and started sucking on her clit, with her free hand she reached around and slipped a finger into her ass. Suddenly she screamed into the pussy she was eating as a burning sensation started in her ass. Donald has shoved his enormous prick deep into her in one thrust. Then he just started ramming away. Tears ran down her cheek, but soon the pain receded and pain became pleasure.

"Oh god yes Don...fuck me....I am so sorry for all the pain I have caused in your life....use me..." she screamed. "Ughhhhh....yessssss, fuck me while I fuck your wife..." she added a third finger to Heather's pussy and a second finger to ass,

rocking them back and forth Heather started panting as she squirted for the first time in her life. Her pussy juices flowing over Katherine's hand and down her own ass causing a squelching noise from the fingers in her anus, allowing Katherine to slip another finger in her back door.

"Jesus girl you're killing me!!!!" Heather screamed "Uuuhhhh...nnnnnnnnnoo mooore....Iii, can't ta ta take ann annn anymore.." she panted

Donald picked up the pace as he felt the cum churning in his balls, soon he was ready and he pulled out, mentally commanding the women to lay side by side and kiss each other he pointed his cock at their faces and shot load after load all over their noses, lips, necks and hair. When he was spent he left them there to sleep it off and wake up rested in the morning. Let them wonder what exactly happened, but they would not be upset, just curious.

Yes, he loved his necklace. "You love my necklace, just wait 'til we locate my ring...." The voice in the necklace chuckled.... Donald just shivered uncontrollably.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather woke up rested but groggy, there was a hand between her legs and a finger was doing wonderful things inside her pussy. She rolled over to kiss Donald good morning, but was surprised to see a sleeping Katherine, her arm draped across Heather's body, HER hand between Heather's legs stimulating her. What the hell was crusted all over their faces? What the fuck was she wearing? Was that a fucking strapon? What the hell did we do last night?

Heather got out of bed and stepped on a box on the floor. She picked it up "Cum in a box"

"Put this in the patented Squirtdo and the experience of a real cock cumming inside you without the fear of pregnancy. Sticky! Salty! Tasty! Or your Money back."

She tossed the box in the trash. Fuck, she wished she remember reality as well as she remember that amazing dream. She went to the shower and cleaned up. She threw on a robe and went downstairs afterward, to find Donald and make some breakfast.

There he was sleeping in the recliner. Had he been there all night. Poor guy. She went over to him and adjusted the fleece blanket. She noticed his morning wood and remembered the dream, wondering if she could really take his member in real life like she did in the dream. Trying not to wake him yet, she unzipped him and dug out his stiff cock. For some reason it seemed larger than usual.

She knelt down by the recliner and slowly took the soft knob in her mouth, letting her saliva coat it as she pushed her head farther down slowly. She felt it reach the back of her throat and wanted to gag, it was so thick and long, more than half of it was still exposed to the air. She tried swallowing as she pushed herself to move farther down his cock, the tip entering her throat, her gag reflex kicking in, but the spasm seemed to help as he thrust in his sleep and pushed down her throat at the same time.

She was breathing through her nose and getting used to the feeling. It wasn't so bad she though to herself. I can do this. She started to bob her head up and down slowly, not realizing that he was in her mind, guiding her subtly. She put one hand inside her robe and masturbated while she sucked him off, she bobbed her head faster and faster, amazed that he had not yet woken up. Her finger rubbing her clit in time with her head on his cock, she could feel her orgasm approaching.

His cock started to swell and pulse, in his sleep his hands flew up to her head and held on tightly, pushing her down, holding her nose to his abdomen as his sperm flooded down her throat in hot ropy streams. She shoved two fingers deep inside her pussy as her thumb assaulted her clit and she rode her orgasm as he came down her throat and filled her stomach.

"Good morning my love" he said with a grin. "What a wonderful way to wake up. Not that I am complaining, but what brought this on? You...well...never seemed to like giving head, much less swallowing cum..."

"I know, but I woke up really horny, and you looked so delicious sleeping there, and you have been so wonderful, I thought you deserved a treat." She smiled up at him. Standing, she leaned over and kissed him on the nose, "Now for breakfast. What would you like?"

He reached out for her, but she dodged his hands. "You?" he teased

"Nope, Katherine may be asleep now, but not for long, how about you go get ready while I cook breakfast and you tell me your plans for the week."

"Okay, be back in a few dear."

Donald went upstairs and found Katherine still sleeping in the bed, but with her hands between her legs. He had projected the morning blowjob into her dream to get her all worked up, and thanks to the necklace she was ready to go. He stood over her and removed the strap on harness. Accessing her mind and keeping her in a deep sleep, he made it so she couldn't vocalize out loud, but she could be as loud as she wanted in the dream. He stroked his cock until it was fully erect and grabbed her by the hair. Pulling her head to the side of the bed, he made sure that her dream matched reality...

"Gahhhh, uhhhhhh, ggggggllll" she made choking noises around his cock "Shut up bitch, suck my cock! I am going to fuck your face and mark you as mine when I cover your face with my sperm. Do you know why?" he growled at her.

"Nggghhh," she mumbled around his cock confused.

"Because you are a selfish bitch, and you have been talking shit to Heather about me since we got married, and for seven years I have put up with you, but no fucking more." He snarled "When I am done with you, you are going to be mine, you will do what I say, when I say, with who I tell you to. And Damn it you will like it, or not, I don't care, but you WILL do it." He shoved her head up and down on his cock faster and faster, tears running down her face.

She felt him stiffen and thicken, he pulled her roughly off of his cock and stroked himself until ropes of cum shot up her nose, across her eyes, in her hair, down her chin and on her breasts. She felt humiliated, used and yet, horny as hell. He was right, she had been a fucking bitch to him, lying about him, trying to break up their marriage for no better reason than she wanted Heather all to herself. She promised she would make it up to him. Thank god this was only a dream.>

Donald stepped into the shower and cleaned himself up. Getting out of the shower he finished shaving, brushing and getting dressed. He watched as Katherine started to wake up, he left the room before she saw him. He chuckled to himself with the image of her cum encrusted body dancing in his head as he went down for breakfast.

Fifteen minutes later Katherine came down showered and dressed, blushing. Neither Heather nor Donald said anything, they all ate breakfast. Finally Heather broke the silence "So hun, what are you doing today?" she asked.

"Well, I am going to check flights to Europe, I figured with the influx of cash, I would finally get that debt from my first marriage off my back, and maybe see my kids." He smiled at her.

"That sounds like fun!" she exclaimed

"Do you want to join me?" he asked, nudging her mind to want to stay home and get things prepared for the next convention.

"No, why don't you go alone this time, I will get everything we need to get ready for GenCon© next month. Besides, have you even told your kids you remarried?"

Donald actually blushed at this "Well, no....but I guess now is as good a time as any. I am going to head down to the mall and get some things for the trip. Why don't you girls get some rest from the long flight, text me if you need anything."

He hugged his wife, and nodded to Katherine. No need to act differently towards her just yet. Let things percolate for a while.

**We will not be going to Germany right away, if at all. The ring must come first** the necklace projected.

"I know, but it cant hurt to stop in." he thought back

**Don't fight me on this Donald, it could take a bad turn.**

"Whatever" Donald left the house and hopped in the Mercedes heading to the mall. He never heard "Very well Donald, I will teach you a lesson then, do what you will, I will enjoy it.... Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donald was at the mall getting new luggage when he heard a voice behind him

"Donald!!!!!" a sexy voice called.

Donald turned and the face was familiar, though if the face hadn't been familiar the 40DDDs bouncing towards him would have sparked his memory. "Lauren! How are you doing girl?!" he shouted back.

She ran up to him and hugged him. He always thought she was either a tease or just too damned innocent. He wasn't really sure which. Though now he could find out. But before he could she flashed her hand in front of his face, a beautiful wedding ring on it

"I got married!" she exclaimed

"Who is the lucky guy?" he asked

""Benson our old supervisor from work." She blushed.

"Reeeaaallly" he said teasingly "He was always following you around like a puppy, so you finally threw him a bone huh." He winked at her.

She blushed some more "Well, you could say that....perv" she punched him playfully in the shoulder. "What are you shopping for? Tail?" she grinned at him.

"No actually, I am getting new luggage and some other stuff for a trip to Europe. Want to join me?" he teased

"Sounds like fun, but I don't think Benson would approve. Oh, here he comes! Let's ask him." She beamed at her husband as he walked up.

"Hey there Don, how ya doing?" he reached out to shake Donald's hand.

Donald took his hand and reached into his mind. Doing a few tweaks here and there, Benson realized that Donald was an awesome guy and there was nothing he would not do for him. He trusted Donald implicitly.

"I am doing great. Listen Ben, I am heading to Europe for a week, and Lauren says she's never been. You mind if she tags along with me? You can come too." He smiled at Ben, nudging his mind to decline going with them.

"I can't I have to work, but hey, the two of you go, have fun and bring me something back!" Lauren looked at him like he had grown a second head. Donald nudged her to be excited about the trip.

"Thanks! I love you so much." She hugged Benson.

"Okay man, I promise to take good care of her." Donald said to Benson, he turned to Lauren "Let's go get you some stuff for the trip, we leave in six hours."

12