All Comments on 'The Millionaire Chronicles Pt. 02'

by TwistedDaveAuthor

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This goes so far beyond a fuckfest that I am surprised he hasn’t worn his cock down to a lil nub and I would have thought his balls would be belching out dust at this point. This is a really fun read but I am so looking forward to see what the ring will add to this. I also wonder if this set comes with cufflinks and maybe a tie pin. It could be a huge jewelry set and also have an ankle bracelet and nipple clips with a possible cockring. If you are gonna dream then you might as well go big. It’s nice to sit back and delve into a sex filled story that could end up anywhere while changing minds and attitudes yet still keeping your eyes on the prize.

zena99zena99about 3 years ago

Very enjoyable. Looking forward to the next installment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedDaveAuthor@TwistedDaveAuthor
Former military, semi-serious writer. Published a few stories on Amazon as Twisted Dave. I tend to write non-consent/reluctance, took a trip into a romance story, dabble in incest stories and willing to try other genres. I use my writing as a way to cope with everyday stress. ...