The Millionaire Chronicles Pt. 03

Story Info
Donald gets a family reunion and gives the devil his due.
6.3k words
4.7
9.6k
8

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things get a bit bad for Donald and he doesn't realize it. I hope you enjoy this next installment of the story.

------------------------------

Donald left Lauren with the pilots and the stewardess when he went to the Neuschwanstein Castle. He took the tour, and using the necklace, made sure to mask that he split off from the rest of the tour. He searched the third floor for the study and soon found it. It was full of bookshelves and a huge desk. Large leather chairs with small tables for books and lamps were scattered around the room.

**Look for the painting with the wolf hiding in the bushes.** the necklace said.

Donald searched the room, there were many paintings with forest scenes and bushes but he finally found the one he was looking for. He pulled the painting down and found the off color section of wood in the paneling and pressed. The panel opened revealing a cobweb and dust filled niche with a black mahogany box.

**There it is, open it up.**

Donald reached in and grabbed the box. Opening it slowly he saw an oil cloth that was wrapped around something. Pulling the cloth out of the box, he unwrapped it and there was a dull metal ring, it looked like some kind of stylized raven with an extra-long beak or something. He slipped the ring on his finger and fell to the floor, his hands going to his head and voices filled his mind. The room spun and he collapsed. After a few moments everything went back to normal. He stood up and left the castle.

The next Donald knew he was hundreds of kilometers north exiting autobahn 6. He was almost at his old home. His girls, he looked forward to seeing them. He pulled up to the house and stood there for a while. Unsure if he should go to the door now that he was here.

"Daddy!" his Daughter Tasha screamed as she noticed him when she exited the house. She ran towards him. My how she had grown. She was twenty-two now and a woman.

Very lovely... did he think that?

"Daddy?!?!" his other daughter Tina, who had come out to see what the excitement was about, looked just as happy to see him. At eighteen she was growing into a gorgeous young woman also.

He hugged his babies, their well-endowed breasts pressing against him. Their European wardrobe leaving nothing to the imagination as to what was being concealed in their attributes. His daughters were breathtakingly beautiful.

Was he really thinking these things?!?

"What brings you here?" Tina asked.

"Well, I recently came into some money, and honestly I was hoping you would come vacation with me, in the States for a while and get to know my wife."

Tina and Tasha beamed at their dad "We would love to!" they said in unison.

Donald wasn't sure what was going on, what he wanted to say was not what was coming out of his mouth. He thought "you are making me pay for arguing with you aren't you?"

**Who, me?**...

-------------------------------

Donald and his daughters arrived back in Munich after two days of settling affairs. His ex-wife had all the money she needed to pay off their debts, and he had used the necklace and the ring to adjust her and her parents in such a way that everyone was happy to see him, and glad he was going to let the girls live with him in the US.

Donald still could not fight, what he was calling the spirit of the necklace, and was trying to keep some thoughts of his private. He hoped it was working. However he could not stop what was happening and the girls were coming with him, so far though he was allowed to treat them like what they were, his daughters. So far.

He got to the hotel and brought them to the room he was sharing with the plane crew and Lauren. When they entered Lauren was in a robe watching TV. He could tell from the way it lay partially open that she had nothing on underneath.

"Lauren, these are my daughters, Tina and Tasha." He gestured to each in turn. Tina was the younger daughter but taller than her sister by about 4 inches. Her dark brown hair was cut short, and her nose had a diamond stud in the right nostril. Her lips had a subdued pinkish lipstick coloring, and complimentary make-up, which made her look much older than her 18 years. Her tight fitting top hugged her 34B chest, and her narrow waist set off her fabulous ass-ets (he hated when the necklace made him think that).

Tasha though short at 5' 6" had very nice 36C breasts, an angelic face that men would kill for, wore very little make-up, in fact, none was really needed, she was beautiful without it. Her waist was made for being slow danced with and her hips were made for producing babies (fuck, stop it!).

All in all his daughters were something to be desired, and he knew he was going to have trouble with keep other men's hands off of them.

**No Donald, we are going to use them to get exactly what we need. They are going to be a commodity that secures your wealth. Trust me.**

"You can't use my daughters that way..."

**You didn't listen to me Donald, you went your own way, I told you they would be a distraction, now that you have them, they are mine too. I give you the power, but I get something in return.** Something chuckled **What is the phrase you humans use? Oh yes...give the devil his due..."

He sighed. Lauren looked the girls over and stood up, walking over she gave them each a hug. "I am Lauren a friend of your father's and his wife Heather." She smiled at them.

"Heather?" Tasha said as she turned to her father.

"Crap, with everything that was going I forgot to tell you..." he coughed.

"Really? Don't worry dad, we already knew." Said Tina.

"What!" he looked shocked.

"Listen silly, we friended you on Facebook, your status is married, and she is also your friend...DUH!" Tasha laughed "We have been talking with her for two whole years."

Tina and Tasha started laughing so hard at the look on their father's face, and Lauren soon joined them. Sandy came out of her room, wearing a loose t-shirt and yoga pants with short socks and sneakers, at that moment.

"What's going on here?" she asked.

The girls explained who they were and what was going on and for the next hour the four women teased Donald mercilessly. Finally Donald had had enough and told everyone he was heading down to the bar to relax and recover from the abuse. Though deep inside, he was happy. Everyone was getting along and he really was glad his girls were with him.

Donald went down the large bar area in the giant lobby of the Marriot hotel where they were staying. There were many people mingling in the booths but very few people around the bar proper so he chose a stool in the far corner where he could scan the room and get some practice in looking into foreign minds.

After about twenty minutes, a man about Donald's age, maybe in his early forties came in. He was tall, and fit looking, his hair just starting to grey, but he looked like he took very good care of himself. He was dressed in a custom business suit, as it fit him very well and his shoes were well polished, however his demeanor was that of a man put upon by the world. He walked up to the bar and ordered a Dunkleweisen, a dark German beer with a very bitter taste. Obviously this man was going to punish himself for something, as no one drank that stuff when in a good mood. Donald reached into the man's mind, okay, a much different place this German mind.

**Allow me.** Suddenly things started to fall into place. Donald could follow Karl's thoughts much better. **Yes, I understand all your world's languages and can help you do the same. I told you, power and wealth. Now keep looking, I think he can be of help to us and we to him.**

So Donald took a trip through Karl's mind. Picking up a kernel here, and tidbit there. Soon he knew that Karl was a Vice-President at the World Bank, one of his accounts was in trouble, and he was heading to a meeting with the customer and she could be a real bitch when she was losing money. Donald smiled to himself and stood up.

He nudged Karl to sit on the stool and nurse his drink for a while, and Donald went to the Men's store in the Hotel. He acquired for himself an off the rack suit, nudged the tailor into fitting it for him on the spot, it took about thirty minutes with four tailors working over him. He had his old clothes sent up to his room and he approached Karl.

He put the thought into Karl's mind that he was an associate from the American Offices, just arrived from New York to observe the meeting, shadowing Karl to learn the ropes as he was going to be assigned to the Munich office for six months in their exchange program.

Karl looked up. "Donald, gruess gott, sorry, I mean hello." he stood and offered his hand.

"Shoen Tag, Good day to you Herr Koenigsbau." Donald replied.

"Your German is passable Herr Hawkins. Thankfully though, the client is English and her German is...how you say...schlecht... atrocious."

They both chuckled. Karl looked at his watch, "and we are going to be five minutes late for the meeting, thankfully the meeting room is just down the hall over there."

Karl pointed to an area behind the bar and tossed back the last of his beer. His face reddening from the alcohol. Gesturing for Donald to precede him, they headed for the meeting room. "It will be room 2, very private and sound proof, as she loves to scream at me when I am losing her money, which is not often, but often enough I am tired of hearing it."

Donald found the room and opened the door for Karl. Karl went in and the woman was already there. She was seated at the head of the table. She had long blonde hair, bright red lipstick, a low cut blouse showing off her ample 44D breasts, Donald could not see if she was wearing pants or a skirt as she was sitting, but she looked fit, so he assumed she had a nice figure.

"Lady Constance," Karl greeted her. "this is Herr Hawkins, a colleague from the New York office, he will be observing today, as he may be taking over your account for the firm."

Lady Constance look Donald over like a side of beef "Really?" her disapproving tone dripped over the room. "I hope he can do better than you have recently, but from his wardrobe, he obviously is not very successful." She turned back to Karl, dismissing Donald like he was a child amongst adults. "So explain to me what happened to the 50 million euros..."

Donald tuned out the conversation as Karl and Lady Constance discussed the intricacies of high finance. Instead he concentrated on Lady Constance's mind. As no one was paying attention to him he moved to the back of the room, where they wouldn't see him and sat down. He leaned back and closed his eyes moving into her mind.

This woman was all business. Her mother told her men were pigs, because her father left them when she was young. Her mother took the family fortune and turned it into a thriving import business and when she died, Constance took over. She had never had time for anything or anyone. Even in college she studied, never partied, shocking that she was still a virgin and she had not even ever experimented with women either.

This woman never even masturbated. Well, she had but her mother had caught her and had beat her for doing that disgusting deed. As Donald watched that memory, he realized what Constance had not, she had cum during the punishment.

Afterwards nothing excited her, but he saw that being punished, or getting angry at someone got her excited, but she didn't connect the two. This poor woman was repressed and didn't know what to do with what she was feeling. Donald did though. As he watched her interact with Karl he saw her excitement peak, not enough to do anything, it just stopped. So he adjusted her arousal making her start to sweat. Her panties started to get wet as her pussy juices started to leak out.

Lady Constance got a look of confusion on her face. She had just been yelling at Karl about an investment, had she just peed herself? She adjusted her skirt, and squirmed a bit in her seat. She felt herself starting to blush, he would see her neck and breasts turn red. Maybe it would be the distraction she needed, it's why she exposed herself, and men always seemed to forget to fight with her if they could see her breasts.

Donald goaded Karl to speak forcefully to Lady Constance, but not yell at her. When he did, Lady Constance felt her nipples stiffen, and got light headed. Her damp panties got wetter, and she felt attracted to Karl. Lady Constance looked at Karl, and for the first time, noticed how good looking he was. Hell for the first time she was noticing a man as something other than an obstacle to her business. It felt strange. Her hand went to her blouse and unbuttoned another button, revealing more of her cleavage. It was getting very warm in the room.

Karl looked at Lady Constance, she looked flush, and was she? Yes she was, she was opening her blouse more! Oh those breasts were delicious looking. He had totally forgotten that Donald was in the room. He moved closer to Constance and leaned down and nuzzled her neck, kissing it softly and licking her skin. He could feel her shiver. Her hands going to her breasts and kneading them as he did things to her neck and made her feel things that had never happened before.

Karl pulled her blouse off her shoulders and rolled her chair back. He knelt before her and pulled her bra off of her breasts and took one in his mouth as he groped the other in one hand. His lips capturing her nipple and suckling her like a starving baby.

"Oh Karl, what are you doing? I have never done this before...mmmmm... yes that...that feels so nice...so wonderful..." she moaned as the sensation coursed through her body, her panties getting wetter as years of frustration melted away in moments.

Karl pulled on the exposed nipple as he gently nipped at the one in his mouth, the combination of pleasure and pain sent the cascade of her very first orgasm in a long long time through her body like a tidal wave and she shuddered under his skillful attack.

"Oh Karl...Karl...KARL!!...Uhhhhh... yessssss, yessss... OOOOHHHHH! YES!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, a puddle of pussy juice flowing off the chair, she flopped back shaking.

Karl stood up and removed his clothes as she gathered her wits about her. When she was coherent again he helped her stand and remove her clothes. He moved her to the table and sat her on the edge. Pulling another chair over he sat before her. She wondered what this man was going to do to her next.

Karl rolled the chair forward and put her legs over his shoulders, leaving her pussy open to his oral assault. When she saw his mouth head towards her pussy she was shocked.

"What are you doing? You can't do that, I pee there, I have peed so much just now, that's gross..." she exclaimed.

Karl didn't know where the thought came from but he stood up before her and slapped one of her tits right on the nipple with his right hand. SLAP!

"Ouch!" she screamed.

"I will do what I like, and you will like it!" he said forcefully "You will do what you are told, do you understand?"

She didn't know where the words came from or why she said them but..."I understand...I will do what I am told." after she said that, she felt more excited, her nipples got harder and her pussy got wetter.

"Now before I continue with what I was going to do you will be punished. For arguing with me." he told her.

"But you just slapped my breast" she said.

"So, you don't learn, and you argue again." He growled.

She paled at that, realizing what she had just done "I am sorry..."she whimpered.

"You think you are, but you will be soon." he said.

He sat in his chair, "Lay face down across my lap." he gestured, when she didn't move fast enough he shouted "NOW!"

She jumped from the table and lay across his lap. His hard penis poked against her stomach. It was hot, and felt weird. It throbbed against her skin.

"I want you to count them out, loudly. Thank me after each one and ask for another." He said. "Do you understand?"

"Yes?" she whimpered.

"Yes, what?" he asked.

"Yes...master?" she whispered, she didn't know what she said the word master it just popped in her head.

"Master? I would have been satisfied with Sir, but Master it is." He chuckled

He hauled his hand back and paused, then swung down in a swift firm stroke.

"OUCH!" she screamed.

He waited a second.

"One..." she panted...

He waited some more.

"Thank you Master." she wriggled on his lap in pain, her skin stroking his cock

"May I have another, please?"

"Very good, you earned ten for the first infraction," she flinched "You earned a second ten for the other infraction," she gasped "But because you chose master and you did so well following instructions, I will leave it at ten, so long as you remember to count, if you forget we start over at one."

"Yes Master."

They continued through the punishment, and every time his hand met her bottom he alternated cheeks. Every time, her pussy got wetter, her stomach rubbed his cock, and soon he could not wait to fuck this woman who had tormented him for so many years.

Finally at the end of the punishment she was in tears, her make-up running down her face. He helped her stand and bent her over the table.

"So, you say you have never been with a man?" he asked.

"No master." She sobbed.

"Ever been with anyone?"

"No one ever master."

"Ever had anything in your cunt?"

She balked at that crude word, but answered him "Never master."

"Hmm, well we shall leave you a virgin then, for now. However I am still going to fuck you."

He took his hand and dipped it into her dripping cunt, he could feel her intact hymen. Thinking to himself, never even went horseback riding. He spread her pussy juice all over her ass and pressed a finger slowly into her anus, she moaned in pain, but it was less than the spanking. Not knowing what he was going to do, she just lay there waiting. Soon he loosened her enough to add a second finger and she started to whimper as it hurt her. He then moved his other hand between her legs and played with the nub at the top of what he called her cunt.

"Master, what are you doing?" she moaned.

"I am getting ready to fuck your ass dear. I am stretching you ass with my fingers to get it ready for my cock and I am stimulating your clit so that you feel more pleasure than pain." He said.

"Pavlov's dogs, soon you will associate the pleasure you are feeling with my fingers in your ass, after a while, many sessions, I won't need to play with your clit, I will stick my finger or my cock in your ass and your pussy will run with juices." He chuckled.

"Yes Master." She moaned.

Soon he had her stretched with his fingers, his cock was not that thick, so it should fit nicely, he would slide it slowly into her cunt to get it wet and then shove it into her ass.

"Are you ready my dear?" he asked.

"Yes Master." She sobbed.

Karl put the tip of his cock between her pussy lips and pressed it slowly forward.

"Master that is not my ass" she cried.

SLAP! "No but that was!" he scolded "I am getting my cock wet so it will hurt you less. But if you prefer I can go in dry."

"No MASTER!" I am sorry." she cried.

He stroked in and out of her pussy in shallow thrusts, just hitting her hymen but not pushing past. His cock slick with her cum. He pulled out slowly and his cock was white with her froth. He lined the tip up with her brown hole, he grabbed her long blonde hair and made an improvised pony tail so he could control her better.

"1"

"2"

He shoved his cock all the way in to the hilt. She was expecting him to say three and then shove so she had not tensed up yet, his cock head passed her rectum most easily, and by the time she tensed and screamed bloody murder he was already stomach to ass in her.

"Aaaaiiiieeeeeee!!" she screamed. "You're killing me!!"

12