The Millionaire Chronicles Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started thrusting in and out of her, one hand pulling on her hair, arching her back giving his cock a better angle into her body, his other hand under her fondling her clit. Her mind in turmoil from all the different stimuli. Soon she was panting and moaning.

"Ggggghhhhh...oooohhhh...god...it hurts...but it doesn't...how can it...uugghh...how...shit..." she groaned. "How...please...no...stop..."

"aaaaahhhh...pleeeeasee..." she sobbed. She felt him thicken inside her. "Good god what is...what...what is happening...?"

"Oh, my dear...uugghh, I am going to cum...in ...your ass...gggghhhhh..." he growled.

Slap...SLAP...SLAP he smacked her ass after letting go her hair and pussy. One hand holding her hip the other slapping her hard. Thrusting deep inside her. His animal lust taking over. Harder and faster he thrust into her like a mad man. Her cries and tears he was totally oblivious to, the only thing that mattered was claiming his prize and cumming inside this woman who called him master. With one final thrust, his hot sperm splashed in her, filling her with his seed.

"Ooooh Master!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!" she cried out as she came with him.

Donald stood up, they would not remember him. Though he rode with them through the whole encounter he had gotten all the information he needed from Karl. Bank codes and access numbers, passwords and client names and addresses. It's amazing what the mind stores that we don't know we could pull up if we only tried.

Donald left the meeting room and headed back to the hotel room. He gathered everyone up and they went to the airport and boarded the plane.

It was an uneventful trip home to Indianapolis. Donald didn't want anything happening with his girls around. He stayed awake, it seemed the necklace was sated with what happened in the meeting room, but he knew it wouldn't last. Once they got home he hoped he could keep protecting his girls.

**If you only knew, Donald, if you only knew... Ha ha ha ha...**

-------------------------------

Benson picked Lauren up at the airport and they all said their goodbyes. Donald and the girls got in his Mercedes, Tasha looked at it and squealed.

"Daddy it's just like the one we used to own when I was a little girl!! Can we make it fly?!" she screamed in excitement.

"Well, there are speed limits, but sure, why the hell not. YOLO right." He laughed. His daughters looked at him and rolled their eyes. As if to say, just be you, don't try to be cool, dad.

So they got into the car and headed out on the 465 freeway around Indianapolis.

"Well girls, as you know, this is the raceway capitol, and this highway goes around the city like a racetrack, it's really laid out well. And this year, there's not much construction going on yet, especially since there are a bunch of conventions coming to town and they want traffic to flow well to keep the money coming in."

"So let's see what this thang can do pops!" Tasha said.

"Yeah dad, floor it" said Tina.

"You guys have been watching way too many American movies over there." He laughed and was happy he had purchased a manual transmission. It was fun to drive one again. Soon he had the car up to autobahn speeds, and it was running smooth, no shaking, he looked down and they were doing 135 miles per hour.

"We're flying, we're flying!!" Tasha screamed with joy.

"Uhm dad..." Tina said.

"Yeah Hun?" replied Donald.

"There is a black mustang behind you, with blue flashing lights in the front window..." She said.

"Fuck..." Donald moaned, forgetting the necklace in the heat of the moment.

"DAD!!" both girls chided.

"Sorry" he pulled over as safely as he could, but at that speed he ended up by the exit.

The mustang pulled up behind them, damned cops had illegally tinted windows all the way around their cars, you could see the lights but you couldn't see them. The cop got out of the car and moved to the right of his car, away from traffic. He rolled down the window where Tasha was seated, the cop leaned in, and Donald looked over. He was shocked to see it was a woman. He was not shocked that it was a woman per se, he wasn't sexist, but it was a beautiful woman.

She had red hair, some of it was dangling from underneath her smokie hat, in front of her face, over her mirrored sunglasses. It was more that the top two buttons of her uniform shirt were unbuttoned, it was warm outside, so he could understand it. However it really showed off her cleavage, 42C probably.

"Afternoon Officer, how can I help you?" he asked, being friendly.

"Sir, do you realize how fast you were going?" she said in a stern voice.

"No ma'am. Sorry, we just got back from Germany. I was bringing my daughters back to live with me, and I have been driving over there for a while so I kinda forgot where I was when I got on the highway. Sorry." He blushed.

She looked at him and removed her sunglasses. He seemed nice, and the girls did look like him. "Let me see your license and registration, and ladies let me see some id."

Everyone handed over what she asked for, and she moved back to her car.

"Dad, why didn't you tell her you were an MP in the army?" Tina asked.

"It doesn't work like that Hun, and that was a long time ago. It means nothing now. All you have to do is be polite, be honest and take your lumps. I did the crime, I do the time. Besides it's my first speeding ticket since the last time I came back from Germany...though I was on a back road back then, so the fine was much bigger."

They all laughed.

The officer came back and handed them all back their ids. "Everything checks out Mr. Hawkins." She said. "By the way...this is going to sound strange, but were you stationed in Germany in the 80s?"

"Uh, yeah..." he said.

"Did you know a guy named Michaelson?" she asked.

Donald laughed. "Buster Michaelson!?"

"Shit! It's you?" she laughed. "My father told me stories about you two..."

"How is the old fart?" he asked.

"In charge of the State Police in Indiana." she scolded.

"Oops. Sorry. Tell him I said hi." He said.

"Will do." She smiled, suddenly it was like time froze.

**Time to pay the piper Donald.**

"No, not now..."

**Drive to the motel and park near the last room. Mr. Michaelson's daughter will take care of the room rental and meet you there. Oh, and your daughters will join you in the room. The Devil's due Donald... The Devil's due.**

"Okay, well you were speeding, more than twice the speed limit, which also includes reckless driving. That will get you 2 years in jail." She said.

The girls started to protest. Saying it was their idea. It wasn't their dads fault. There must be something they could do.

"Well, see that motel over there. Meet me at the last room, we will sit down and talk about it. It's too dangerous here."

The girls told their dad to drive there and they would take care of everything. They were sorry they got him in trouble. Donald drove to the motel and parked by the last room. The police car arrived a few minutes later.

"I have the key, follow me." she walked up to the door and opened it. "After you." She gestured to the room. The girls entered first, then Donald went in. As the officer entered and closed the door Donald was standing there looking at his girls with a worried face.

Officer Michaelson had her cuffs out and on Donald so fast the girls thought it was magic. So too did Donald, next thing he knew he was cuffed to the chair by his arms and a second set of cuffs were on his legs.

"Now you sit there while your girls and I talk okay. Don't make me gag you." She said with a smile.

"Tina, I need you to come here and sit on your dad's lap and make sure he doesn't move. If you or he moves I will hurt your sister, do you understand me?" she asked.

"Yeah, I understand." she said.

"Good. Okay sit down facing him. Put your arms through his. Good. Hug him. Excellent. I am going to zip tie your hands to his cuffs, then you can't move. Now I am going to zip tie your legs to the chair. Nice shorts you are wearing. Your skin is so soft." She said to Tina.

She turned the chair sideways so that both Tina and Donald could see the room. She reached between their legs and rubbed Donald's crotch until he became hard. She lifted Tina up and unzipped Donald and pulled his cock out, then she slid his hard cock into the leg of Tina's shorts so his cock nestled next to her pussy.

"You two sit there comfortably and watch for a bit okay?" she smiled at them. Then she reached down and tweaked Tina's nipples with both hands and pulled roughly, causing Tina to squeal, and her pussy to leak.

"Now Tasha, about your being willing to do anything to keep your father out of jail..." She smiled at Tasha. "Prove it."

"What do you want me to do Bitch?" Tasha said with venom in her voice.

"First, lose that attitude. Second lose the clothes. Quickly, I don't have much time." She snapped her fingers.

Tasha pulled her t-shirt over her head, revealing her perfect 36C breasts to the whole room. The sight caused her father's cock to twitch involuntarily. Which caused Tina's pussy to leak even more. She hadn't had sex in a while, and her father's cock was so hard and so very warm. She started to squirm a little. Her breasts pressing against her father's chest and her nipples were stiff from the tweaking, and every time she moved the friction made them stiffen more.

Tasha pulled her sports bra off and her milky white globes didn't fall, the stood proud from her body. Her toned stomach from dance made her look amazing. She hooked her fingers into the side of her shorts and panties and pushed them all down over her shoes. She wasn't wearing socks. As she was about to take her shoes off...

"No, leave them on, you look sexy in just your shoes. Now turn around and face the bed. Bend over with just your hands on the bed and spread your legs." She ordered Tasha.

Tasha turned, you could tell she wore a skimpy bikini to lay in the sun, her white skin set off by her tanned skin. When she bent over and spread her legs, her shaved muff looked so tasty to the three other people in the room, that two of them felt they were betraying her. Donald's cock grew longer, he didn't realize it, but the ring and the necklace were effecting him in a new way.

Donald was gaining two inches of length from the magic of the items. His cockhead pressing against the cloth protecting him from committing incest with his youngest daughter. Meanwhile his youngest daughter was trying to move her hips so that the cloth would move out of the way. She wanted this hard cock inside her, she needed it inside her. She kept rocking her hips and twisting them, forgetting totally that it was her father she was sitting on.

Tasha clutched the comforter on the bed in her hands and waited. She could smell the scent of sex in the air. Suddenly she felt soft hands on her ass cheeks and hot breath on her skin. A wet tongue started at the base of her spine and licked down her crack slowly, eliciting a moan from her. The tongue paused on her little brown star and started to lick around it, getting it wet. Soon it was gently pushing into her, the tongue entering her hole, where nothing had gone in before.

"Oh...so nice...so soft...mmmmmmm...I've never felt anything like it before...yess...mmmmmm...yessss... Ooooh" she moaned.

The tongue speared into her and then continued it travel down across her taint to her pussy, licking around her lips. Flattening and spreading her lips, the thick tongue teased her hole and then pressed inside. A finger started playing with her clit while the tongue entered her pussy and a thumb played with her anus.

"Oh god no...too much...one or the other, you are driving me crazy...uuuuhhhh." she hunched her hips back and forth trying to fuck the tongue as the finger expertly diddled her clit, but the hunching forced the thumb to enter her ass, which caused her to gasp.

"OOOhhhh...no...not there... aaaaahhhh...fuck... fuckfuck... fuck me...ooohhh yeah...nnnngggg..." she groaned. This woman was driving her over the edge. She heard another moan in the room, and then a screech.

Donald tried to wriggle his hips, then Tina wriggled hers, suddenly the fabric wasn't there, something soft and moist was touching his cock. He forgot it was his daughter on his lap, it was just a wet cunt. He pushed his cock forward, it lengthened some more and thickened, what used to be 8 inches long and 2 inches thick hard was now 11 inches long and 3 inches thick, he pushed into the hot wet cunt and he heard a screech from the woman on top of him.

Tina felt the cock between her legs being pushed into her panties, she moved around trying to get it under the leg hole of her panties, suddenly the correct movement happened and it slipped under the leg and between her pussy lips, it was hard, hot and thick.

"Eeeeeekkkk... Ahhhhhh... yessssssssss..." she squeaked "Oh man...fuck me... Please... Daddy..." she said.

"NO!" Donald cried.

But it was too late, he realized what had happened too late, he was deep inside his daughter, he was fucking her, and she was fucking him. On the bed to his right a police woman was eating his other daughter out and it looked like she was going to start fucking her with her nightstick. One of those tonfa's with the T bar, one end in her pussy and the other in Tasha. Oh god what happened. The damned necklace, now the damned ring.

The sounds of sex filled the room. Tina was cumming all over her father's cock, Tasha was cumming all over the nightstick and Officer Michaelson was fucking Tasha like it was the end of the world. Suddenly Donald was in the three women's minds at the same time. Tied to them as they Orgasmed. He would be able to access them at anytime from anywhere.

"Oh god daddy fuck me...harder...damn I wish we were loose, fuck me, fuckme!!" Tina screamed out her orgasm.

"God your stick is hard, jam it in, I am going to cum...more...more...faster bitch, you wanted this...nnngggg...fuckfuckfuck...now...now...now.. Arrrrrggghh!! YESSSS!!" Tasha came hard and collapsed on the bed, probably unconscious.

"Yeah, oh god yeah, you got it girl, mmmmm, I like fucking you Tasha, I will definitely look you up again...ooooh yeah...ooooh yeah...mmmmmmmmmm... FUUUUUUCK!!" she scream and jammed her hips forward for the last time as she fell to the floor as her orgasm crashed through her. The tonfa falling out of both pussies. Both women succumbing to the blackness.

Donald and Tina looked at each other and at the two unconscious women...

"Uhm...what now?" she asked.

"Well," he said as he rocked his hips... "Might as well go one more time."

"Okay," she said, smiling at her father. She leaned forward and kissed him passionately on the lips. "I am glad you came to get us. I never imagined this, but I am not sorry. I love you daddy."

"I love you too, pumpkin."

**How fuckin' sweet.** grumbled the necklace, and no one heard it.

12