The Mind Element Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah yes, the good old 'benevolent dictatorship'," Chris replied. "It's funny how dictators always begin by promising wonderful things to the people and end up killing them. No thanks; I have no desire for power - and to save time on you offering me money or sex, I have enough of the former and need no lovers other than the Mistresses of Elements. You know that's true."

"You govern the people of what you call the Aether world," the Creature pointed out.

"That's different. They suffered millennia of brutal dictatorship - your rule to be exact - and I'm just helping them transition to a more democratic model. They have no terms of reference for such freedom, so we are guiding them to it."

"They don't seem to want it much," said the Creature snidely.

"Don't be so sure," said Chris. "You've seen Fay and what she had accomplished. They are growing as a people. They have outgrown you already, and in time they will no longer need Queens or Emperors either." Chris felt this was going well; the Creature had, as he expected, tried to tempt him and he had resisted easily. In this he was overconfident. Chris should have realised that it knew his weak spot; after all it was living in his head.

"Ah well, if you don't want the power to save your womenfolk from their fate that's up to you," the Creature said casually. "I'll help you to rescue Athena and Kitaka from Randall Ness and I suppose that might be a temporary compensation for your obvious determination to let them all wither, sicken and die."

Chris knew better than to trust anything his enemy said, but this cut through on two levels. As Master of Elements his duty to protect and nurture the five Mistresses was supreme, and as a man his love for these women was just as strong. In consequence he knew he had to understand to what threat the Creature was alluding.

"What the hell does that mean? What 'fate' are you talking about?" he said angrily.

"Mortality. Already a few years have passed since you first found the mistresses; time will slip away oh so swiftly. They will age and fail and so will you. Powerful as you are, you are not immune from disease and certainly not from the inevitable disintegration of body and mind. You are the oldest, perhaps you will go first? Or maybe you will have to watch one or more the women you love die. But, oh great Master of Elements, it need not be that way."

"What do you mean?" Chris asked uneasily.

"Immortality - better yet, eternal youth. You and they could be together until the last stars burn out and the universe dies; perhaps even longer, for there are other realities. That power, the power for you and those you love to live forever, could be yours if you would just reach out and take it. I know how to access this power. Let me help you save Brigit, Athena, Matsu, Kitaka and Freya from age, disease and death! They could be goddesses in reality, not just name, and you could be with them for all eternity."

That vision had huge appeal to Chris and while he knew he was being manipulated he also thought that the Creature probably did know something about this. The part of it that had once been organic would have had a short lifespan - a few hours perhaps - and yet it was thousands of years old. Perhaps it was indeed immortal. This was something he needed to understand more about - surely there was no harm in exploring this further? Chris was about to agree, when he became aware of a third figure approaching them, although it seemed the Creature was not.

Brigit had been waiting quietly but watching her husband intently. There was little to see; Chris simply sat cross-legged on the floor staring at the Theia stone on the coffee table. But she knew him well and could read the tiny play of emotions on his face as he reacted to whatever it was he was seeing. At the beginning he had looked quizzical, as if searching for something, then confident, but now he looked as if he was troubled by something. This was exactly what Brigit had feared. She thought he had found the Creature and it was proving more devious or difficult than Chris had expected.

Even before they had started Brigit had made a decision that if things seemed to be going wrong she would intervene - if possible. She was not sure it was, but she had an idea how to try. Brigit had no power over the element of Aether, but Athena had taught all her sisters how to relax their minds and enter the Aether world without aid. This worked because they had a pre-existing focus point in that world - namely their Aether world forms. Brigit thought she could try to use the Theia stone as such a focal point. It might not work, but it was worth a try.

Now was clearly the time to find out. Brigit calmed her mind as best she could and then reached out mentally toward the meteorite on the table. At first nothing happened - it seemed no more than a rock - but then a large ruby, the symbol of her own fire element, seemed to react. She pushed at it with her thoughts and suddenly it seemed more like a doorway than a solid gem. She mentally slipped through the opening.

Brigit found herself in some kind of desert, but she could see Chris. He looked to be alone but also seemed to be talking to someone. The redhead walked toward him and tried to call out to her husband, but there was no sound. It seemed she couldn't speak here. She wondered if he could even see her.

Chris could, albeit she was hazy and insubstantial, not properly in this world. Still the sight of his wife distracted him enough to save him from the web the Creature had woven. As he looked at the approaching figure it struck him that she looked just how he remembered from the first time they had met, albeit without the muddy work clothes and wellington boots. She appeared to be wearing a long, flowing robe but everything else was the same innocent but beautiful girl he had fallen in love with from the start.

But that wasn't quite right was it? His love was the same, but in the real world she had changed and grown - was a few years older, wore her hair differently, had acquired the poise that came from experience. That lack of physical aging was characteristic of the Aether world, he realised. When there they always appeared as physically perfected versions of themselves, albeit retaining all the knowledge they gained. He knew they could 'will' a change in appearance, but none of them ever had. In that place they would always be young, whatever happened to their earthly bodies, while still gaining the wisdom of experience.

Then he realised more. Thinking about these things in this place reminded him that he had once met and talked to a man here who had been dead for thousands of years on Earth. That meant that his essence - whether you chose to call it consciousness, spirit or soul - had survived his death. He had been closely connected to the stone, just like the Creature and just like he and the five Mistresses of Elements. The Creature was trying to bargain something Chris already possessed.

It seemed that the Creature could not see Brigit any more than it appeared she could see it. Chris turned from the vision of his wife to his enemy and said:

"You lie. Always you lie. Yes the Mistresses and I will age and die in the physical world - and why not, it is the natural order of things - but we will live forever in this place, ageless and in peace. You knew that, it is the secret of your own longevity, but still you sought to deceive me. Never again; I am the Master here and you will obey me!"

The Creature said nothing. Chris thought it had a sullen air as if annoyed its trap had failed even as he had seemed to be falling into it. That was yet another thing he had Brigit to thank for.

"First of all, stop looking like me. Don't take the form of an intimidating monster either. Look human but not anyone I know." Reluctantly, the vision before him transformed. The Creature's new appearance was human and male but not one Chris recognised. "Who's that?" he asked.

"A previous Master of Elements," the Creature asked. "One I killed," it added maliciously.

"I see," said Chris. "Tasteless, but it will suffice for now." It suddenly occurred to him that if his hunch was right about the consciousness of those connected to the stone surviving death, then the previous Masters and Mistresses of Elements were all in here somewhere. He wondered if they knew that their sacrifices had been worthwhile; they had bought the Earth centuries of protection from the Creature until he and his had finally defeated their mutual enemy. Chris decided that once this business with Ness was over he would try and find them and tell them; he felt they deserved that.

"You know," Chris mused, "I think one of the reasons we feared you so, was this whole 'Creature' business - the terrifying unknown. I'm going to give you a name, something no one could be scared of."

"I have had many names," replied the Creature. "Emperor, Overlord, Dread destroyer of ..."

"Those are not names. They're just self-aggrandising job titles. I'm going to call you ..." Chris searched for something suitable. A childhood memory came into his head. His mother had owned a china jug in the form of a rather jolly man. Chris had disliked it, but it wasn't something anyone could be afraid of. "Toby" he concluded.

"Toby?" said the creature. "Is that the name of a great leader of your world?"

"No it isn't, which is exactly the point. So come along Toby, no more arguing. You and I are going to see Randall Ness and you're going to help me outthink him. You should enjoy that contest. And then, if you are a good boy Toby, I'll maintain our current arrangement. Otherwise, I can have you chained back to that rock up there."

"If I help you, Christopher, I want something extra as a reward." Chris noted the sarcastic use of his name. He had to give it credit for not giving up easily.

"Do your job well and I'll let you ask. Whether I grant it depends on your performance and what you ask for. Don't think I'm stupid enough to trust you."

"Very well, I agree to help you kill Randall Ness and take his business empire and his slaves and make them your own. Do you want his death to be swift and brutal or slow and painful?"

"There will be no killing and no slaves. Leave the strategy to me; it's the tactics I want your help with." The Creature said nothing, but Chris knew he had it beaten for the moment. With a mere thought he banished it from his presence.

He turned his attention to the vision of his wife. Again using the power of Aether, he drew her fully into this world, so she could speak and they could touch. Chris walked over and embraced her. "You saved me again," he said, "just by appearing when you did. Toby was getting the better of me."

"Who's Toby?" Brigit asked bewildered. "I could tell from your face that something was going wrong and I had to help. But I thought it was the Creature."

"It was. I've given it a name."

"You've called that hideous thing Toby?!" said Brigit and then she began to laugh.

"Your laughter is why I did it. Not so scary now is it? Anyway, it's time we went back to the real world, there's work to do. And I owe you yet another unpayable debt of gratitude. I'll add it to the huge pile."

"You owe me nothing Chris. I love you and I'm happy to help ... but if you are in a mood to be grateful, then when we return to our bodies in London, take me to our bed and make love to me for hours. That's all the reward I need."

Chris grinned at her, "Now there's a wish I'm happy to grant!"

*****

To say that Freya was enjoying herself would have been an understatement; indeed she was enormously excited, despite the fact that for the most part her role was Mistress of Ceremonies rather than participant. She had made clear to the other four present that only Carter was permitted to touch her or she them, and even then only if she told him to; that restriction was imposed by her relationship to her Master and her elemental sisters.

However, she didn't intend to let it spoil her share of the fun. Clad from studded leather collar down to thigh-booted stiletto heels as the perfect dominatrix, she had got the consent of the others to allow her to be in charge for the evening and the anticipated pleasure of watching the resulting orgy already had her pussy in its shiny latex thong damp with excitement. Her only disappointment was that the riding crop she was carrying in her right hand was just for show. No one had agreed to getting flogged. Still, there was always next time.

The other four participants in the forthcoming events were: Carter Jackson and Marco Ricci, currently standing to one side of the bed in Freya's hotel suite clad only in boxer shorts and looking a little uncomfortable; the purple-haired Fay, who was entirely naked on the bed and beaming with excited happiness; and her Filipino friend, Maria Diaz, dressed in only bra and panties and wondering how she had got herself involved in this, but still excited to find out what would happen.

Freya slapped the crop against her right thigh-boot to get their attention. "Ladies and gentlemen, let me remind you why we are here. Fay wants to experience what it is like to have sex with two men at the same time and the rest of us are going to help bring about her wish. Marco and Carter have agreed to provide the necessary cocks - but, gentlemen, I would remind you that you are only here to provide pleasure to Fay. I want to see no selfishness, no seeking your own satisfaction. I expect a sustained and vigorous performance from you and you will only cum when Fay has done so first."

"Yes Mistress," Carter replied automatically.

"Understood Freya," Marco said, thinking just how under the thumb the powerful solider was when it came to the blonde Swede. He could only assume the other man liked it that way.

"I will coordinate matters and Maria will help out as required. Everyone understand?" Freya added. It seemed they did, so she turned to practical matters. Pointing the riding crop at the two men, she said: "Judging by the lack of life in those boxers, I think the gentlemen are a little nervous and not yet ready to carry out their duties. Fay and Maria, you know the best way to correct that problem. Do so now."

Realising what she meant, in just moments Fay was off the bed and on her knees in front of Marco, with Maria in the same position before Carter. Simultaneously the two girls gripped the boxer shorts of the men and pulled them down. Freya had done Marco something of a disservice. His dick was in a state of semi-erection - while he still had his doubts about the wisdom of these proceedings the presence of three attractive and sexily clad women had had an effect - but Carter Jackson's fine cock was entirely flaccid. His whole upbringing was still rebelling against the idea of taking part in an orgy.

Fay and Maria took the cocks before them in hand and began to stroke, lick and toy with them before taking the heads in their mouths. Marco's responded, growing longer and harder as blood flowed into it, but Maria could make nothing of Carter's organ, which stayed limp in her hands. Freya, seeing she needed help, came over and stood behind her lover.

She pressed her latex clad body up against Carter's back. "Shut your eyes," Freya whispered in his ear. She passed a gloved hand round his body and firmly gripped the base of his dick. Her other hand caressed his finely muscled chest. She began to masturbate the stem of his cock, her hand moving back and forth, while the head was still in Maria's wet mouth, the Filipino girl's tongue playing across it.

"Relax, Carter, go with the flow," Freya whispered. "Forget what you once learned. A beautiful girl is sucking your cock, another is stroking it and soon you will fuck a third, and in each case that's because it's what we want. There is nothing wrong, everything is right. Enjoy the moment, relax ..." Her words and actions were having an effective. Carter's cock was hardening to its full size rapidly. "Now open your eyes Carter and look at the girl with your cock in her mouth. Take pleasure in what she's doing and thank her for it."

Carter did as Freya had told him. He looked down. The girl was indeed attractive and what she was doing felt wonderful. He realised he liked it - a lot. His cock gave a jerk as her tongue passed over the sensitive head and he reached full erection. With a gasp, he said, "Thanks Maria. That feels amazing."

Freya let go of Carter and checked on Marco and Fay. The Italian guy was clearly fully erect as well, while Fay had her hand between her own legs. "You ready Fay?" Freya asked.

Fay released Marco's cock and help up the fingers she had been using on herself; they were slick with her juices. "Oh by the gods, yes!" she said. "I really need someone to fuck me."

Freya nodded. "Fay, Marco, Carter, get on the bed. Gentlemen, I want to see this girl writhing with desire before she gets her wish. Between you, you've got four hands and two tongues - put them to good use!"

Maria got up from where she had been kneeling. "Your boyfriend has a magnificent cock," she said to Freya.

"Yes, and I wish you could share it, but I don't think he would agree - at least not yet. It was difficult enough to get him to fuck Fay. I'll keep working on broadening his horizons, so maybe in time, he'll come round. As it is you and I are doomed to just watch Fay's show and I can't even do anything with you, although I'd like to. However, we can still have some fun." Freya fished in a holdall at the side of the room, filled with things she had thought might come in handy, such as lube and sex toys, and pulled out two wand vibrators. She handed one to Maria.

On the bed things were hotting up. Fay was laying on her back with Marco on his side to her left and Carter to the right. Each of her hands was firmly grasping and stroking a hard erection. She was kissing Marco open-mouthed, their tongues mingling, while Carter was sucking on her erect nipples, his powerful right hand stroking and squeezing her breasts. Marco's left hand was down between her wide spread legs, frigging her pussy and clit. Any remaining reservations the two men once had about this had clearly dissolved in the excitement of the moment.

"Fay," said Freya. "I give you a choice. You've expressed a wish to experience double penetration by being fucked front and rear. I can tell you from my knowledge that when you have two cocks at your command it is far more fun for the woman to have them one after the other. To have a man cum in you, withdraw and be at once replaced by a new, hard cock is wonderful. But it's your decision."

Fay, freeing herself from Marco's kiss, only for him to at once start sucking on the breast Carter wasn't attending to, said in reply, "I want to try both! I'm sure the guys are up to it. But you can choose which first."

Freya smiled, "Good girl; you'll be as big a slut as me before we're done! We'll do it my way first. Go up on all fours, Fay. Marco, get behind her and give the sexy little bitch your cock. Fuck her cunt hard and fast and don't hold back, but don't cum until I say so. Carter, in front; Fay can keep busy by sucking your cock while Marco shafts her."

All this sexually charged talk was getting Freya wet. She glanced over at Maria. The Filipino girl was sat in a chair, but she had her legs dangling over the arms so they were spread wide apart. She had removed all her underwear and was toying with her pussy with the wand vibe on a low setting. Freya wished she could go over and clamp her mouth on the other girl's pussy - but she couldn't. Damn those stupid ancient Greeks and the programming they had put in her head.

There was little need to give further instructions for some time. Marco, Fay and Carter were doing what came naturally; Marco ramming Fay's pussy doggy-style, Fay eagerly sucking on Carter's cock as she responded to the sensations she was getting from the vigorous fucking, and Carter, sitting back, partly propped up by pillows and taking in the scene before him with an increasing amount of pleasure. Yet more of his inhibitions were melting away.