The Mind Element Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freya contented herself with occasional calls to "Fuck the slut harder" or "Take his cock deeper in your mouth" until she saw a reason for greater intervention. Marco was slamming away as ordered in good style and looked fit to keep going for a while yet, but Freya's practiced eye told her that Fay was hovering on the brink of her first orgasm of the evening and just needed a little push to get there. She issued a few words of instruction to Maria, who was only too happy to help.

The Filipino girl got up and moved over to the bed before kneeling on it, next to the thrusting Marco. She slipped a hand under Fay's belly and down between her legs, finding her clitoris. She could feel Marco's cock sliding in and out of Fay's cunt and how wet the whole of Fay's pussy was. She let this lubrication coat her fingers and then caressed Fay's clitoris. As she did so Maria turned her head to look at Marco. He leant forward and while still driving his cock into Fay, kissed her passionately.

Almost at once, Fay's mouth came off Carter's cock. Maria's fingers on her clit and Marco's thrusting dick were too much in combination. Carter, grinning, reached under her body and squeezed her dangling tits. With a wail of delight, Fay crashed into a huge orgasm, one of the best she could remember - and it was just the first of the night. 'In the name of all the gods, orgies are the best', she thought.

Fay's spectacular orgasm and the passionate kiss with Maria had advanced Marco's path toward climax more than a little. He broke off the kiss and looked at Freya, "I'm getting close ... may I?"

Freya asked Fay, whose head was down on the bedcovers, still recovering even as Marco kept fucking her. "Your boyfriend wants to cum. May he?"

"Oh fuck, yes please," groaned Fay.

"You may cum," Freya intoned to Marco, with more control than she was actually feeling. Her pussy was soaked and she had removed the latex panties so she could masturbate.

Marco, wild-eyed and sweating, picked up the pace even more, pounding into Fay from behind, his loins slapping against her buttocks with each thrust. Maria had moved round behind him and was caressing his fit, athletic body. Then she crouched a little and slid a hand between his legs and caressed his balls, scratching them lightly with her finger nails. That did it; with a groan Marco thrust as deeply into Fay as he could and came, his cock and balls firing string after string of cum into her hot, wet cunt.

Finally, Marco was done. He wearily withdrew his wilting cock, a trickle of mixed sperm and female lubrication following, and rolled onto the spare side of the bed. Almost instantly Maria was on him, busily licking his cock and balls clean. This would normally have also been the chance for Fay to take a rest, but not today. "Carter, your turn," Freya's voice commanded.

The powerful hands of the African-American gently took told of the tired but game Fay and turned her over onto her back. She showed her willingness by spreading her legs. Carter loomed for a moment above the purple-haired girl, his cock in his hand. He steered it to her pussy and then pushed his hips forward. For all his considerable size, Fay took his dick easily, so wet with juices and cum was she.

Carter's hips began to move as he thrust into her, gently at first, letting her become used to him. He looked down at her - a very pretty girl, he thought, although Freya was more his type. He had to admit this felt good and from the look on her face Fay was enjoying it too. Was there anything so wrong about two people given each other such pleasure even if it was otherwise meaningless, he wondered? No one was getting hurt here; there were no lies or secrecy.

Carter was pushing harder into Fay now and she was moving her hips up to meet him. The glazed expression on her face told of growing pleasure. Carter glanced at Marco, checking he was still ok with this now it was a reality. He saw Fay's boyfriend was watching them closely, his hand on his cock, which was swelling again. Seeing Carter's look, Marco smiled at him and said, "Fuck her harder Carter; she's loving it."

Reassured, Carter turned his full attention back to Fay. The purple-haired girl suddenly hooked her legs up and crossed them behind his muscular back; the effect was to open her up even more to his ardent thrusts. "Fuck her, fuck the slut, make her cum!" called Freya in a lust filled voice from where she sat, her gloved hand busy between her own legs; Maria, having finished with Marco, was in another chair, once more with the wand vibrator in hand. Carter didn't need Freya's advice. He and Fay were immersed in each other now, their partners temporarily forgotten.

"I want to go on top," Fay muttered. Carter, true to his pledge to respect all of her and Marco's wishes, immediately gripped her in his strong arms and tuning himself to one side carried her round so that, without losing his place inside her, he ended on his back with Fay riding him. She sat up, Carter's fine cock embedded in her pussy, and began to move up and down.

Marco had stayed on the bed where he had a close up view of the action. Fay now looked over to him and said, "Please kiss me. I love you and this is so fucking good I want to share how I feel with you." The plea was somehow heartfelt and sweet, even though she was engaged in fucking herself on another man's cock and Marco recognised that. He knelt up on the bed and shuffled over to where he could embrace and kiss his girlfriend even as she rode Carter's dick.

The sensuality of her boyfriend's kisses combined with the stimulation of fucking herself on a big cock was too much for Fay to withstand. As Marco tweaked a nipple, his tongue in her mouth, and Carter manfully shoved his hips up to shaft her cunt, all Fay needed to do was slide her own hand between her legs and caress her clitoris to reach her second climax. The two men felt her body quiver and spasm as waves of orgasm spread out from her pussy and engulfed her in blissful pleasure, before she went limp in Marco's arms.

As Fay came, so did Maria in her chair, groaning with delight as the buzzing vibe combined with watching the action on the bed got her off. Freya was also close, but saw an opportunity. She seriously needed some cock and Carter had not yet cum. She bounded from chair to bed in one swift movement and gently helped Fay off her boyfriend's cock and into Marco's arms. Then without allowing Carter even a moment's thought she was on him, his cock in her hand and steering it into her pussy as she took Fay's place.

Freya bounced up and down on Carter's cock with something close to manic fury, but not for long. Both the blonde Swede and the muscular American were close to cumming from the action before, and this vigorous, almost violent, sex was guaranteed to bring both of them off in short order. Sure enough, no sooner did Freya give a series of moans as she came, than Carter thrust hard into her and fired strings of cum into her delighted cunt. The pair collapsed into a sweating but satisfied heap of entangled pale and brown flesh, while Fay gave a squeal of delight and Marco just said "Wow".

With their lusts temporarily sated, the five friends spent the next hour simply enjoying each other's company, conversing in their only shared language - English - and consuming the snacks and drinks Freya had organised. In singles or pairs they took showers then returned to relax with the others. Marco, Fay and Maria were sitting back on the bed, one of the boy's arms around each girl's shoulders, while Freya was perched, somewhat incongruously, on Carter's knee as he sat on one of the armchairs. It seemed there was little better calculated to achieve such relaxed informality among friends than the fact of shared fucking.

Despite this, the atmosphere remained erotically charged and when Freya started making out with Carter with increasing passion it was obvious that round two of Fay's fantasy would soon be fulfilled. She had got Marco to start teaching her Italian over the last couple of weeks, feeling she should know her boyfriend's native language and Fay was a quick leaner. She now tried out her new skill to tell him something important, knowing the others would not understand.

"I love you Marco, you know that right? Whatever happens with Carter - or Maria for that matter - is just fun and pleasure with friends. But you I love."

Her boyfriend smiled gently at her, replying in his own tongue as well. "Yes, I know, and I'm no longer troubled by any jealousy. You can read my mind - look now and you'll see it's true. I love you too and I want to enjoy these experiences with you given they make you happy. And, being honest, watching you getting fucked by Carter was really hot."

Fay could indeed read his mind and knew he meant it. She also found that the idea he was aroused by watching her have sex turned her on as well. She suddenly felt she really needed to do this again soon. "Freya," Fay called across to her in English, "could I borrow your man again. I believe I'm still due a new experience."

Freya gave a massive grin that was more than half leer, "Oh, yes ... I'm looking forward to that! Maria and I can give you a hand getting the boys ready."

Moments later and Carter and Marco were lying back on the bed the happy recipients of the oral attentions of three sexy women. Freya was working on getting Carter hard again, while Maria did the same for Marco and Fay sat between the two couples helping out, first on one guy and then the other. Unsurprisingly, given these efforts by three gorgeous women, the two men soon rose to the occasion, their cocks hard and ready.

Next Fay had to choose who was going to do what, given that she was set on experiencing double penetration. She decided that her boyfriend should take the rear, as it were, because they had done anal before and so he would know how to approach it in the way she could cope with. Also Marco, while well-endowed, was not quite as big as Carter - but she kept that thought to herself in case it caused her boyfriend any offence. Carter therefore would be the one to service her pussy. Both guys were well content with this arrangement.

Marco, Carter and Maria then turned to some preliminary foreplay to warm-up Fay. In truth she scarcely needed it. She was hugely excited at yet another fantasy being fulfilled and her pussy was wet and her nipples hard before anyone had laid a hand or tongue on her. Despite this, she was still grateful when Marco borrowed a bottle of lube from Freya and applied a generous amount to his cock and her anal entrance.

Finally, everyone was ready for the big moment. Marco lay back on the bed, holding his firm and now slippery erection upward. Fay moved herself above him, facing away, and taking hold of Marco's cock positioned it to her anal entrance. Slowly, at her own pace, she pushed herself down on the hard dick. There were a few moments of struggle getting the bulbous head past the tight entrance, but one it had penetrated her, the rest of Marco's cock followed with less struggle.

Fay paused when she had taken it all. She was sat on Marco's hips, his dick filling her anal passage. It was a feeling that always took some getting used to and she could only wonder how it would feel with Carter's big cock filling her vagina as well. She was about to find out. Fay moved her legs forward a little and lay partially back, offering her pussy. Marco's strong arms held her in position. She looked at Carter. "Do it please," she said, "fuck my cunt."

Carter glanced at Marco, who nodded slightly, then moved forward, looming over the purple-haired girl. He brought the head of his cock to the entrance to her vagina and began to push in. Although she was extremely wet and aroused, it was still a tight fit with Marco's fine cock already filling Fay from the rear.

"Oh fuck, that's big," Fay groaned. Concerned, Carter paused for a moment and looked to check she was ok. Fay gave him a look of almost fury. "For the gods' sake fuck me, you bastard. I want that cock in me!"

Rather than wasting time apologising for his mistake, Carter pushed harder. Inch after inch of his cock entered her hot, wet, but tight cunt. Fay was gasping for air as it slid in, but in excitement not discomfort. At last his balls met flesh; she had taken it all. No, correction, he thought - she had actually taken two sizable cocks, both balls deep in her slender form.

Freya came over for a closer look. "Jesus, look at you girl," she said in admiration to Fay. "It's been a while since I did that and even then I'm not sure they were as well-hung as these two studs. I wonder if I could persuade Chris to let Carter join me and him ..."

But the three on the bed ignored her this time. The two men felt an overwhelming desire to thrust. Marco, being underneath, was only able to make small movements, but these were enough to keep him hard and to remind Fay she had a sizable cock in her ass. Carter had much more freedom of movement and was happy to do most of the work. In fact he had an overwhelming desire to fuck this girl senseless if he could, given that seemed to be exactly what she wanted.

Fay groaned, "The feeling ... of being filled ... wonderful ... it's like nothing ..." Then Carter began a series of rhythmic thrusts of his dick into her pussy and Fay said nothing coherent for some time, just moans and gasps as her body was stretched to its limits by her lovers' cocks.

Maria couldn't resist getting actively involved, climbing back on the bed to crouch next to Fay and caress her tits with her hands while kissing the purple-haired girl. Freya mainly settled back to watch the delightfully debauched scene, but at one point she wandered over and asked the sweating girl sandwiched between the two men; "Does it match what you expected?"

"It's fucking amazing!" Fay gasped.

"You slut!" laughed Freya affectionately, "A girl after my own heart! I just wish it was me."

After about ten minutes of Carter making most of the running, Marco said "It would be good if there was a way we could both more easily fuck her together."

"Oh yes ... please ..." moaned Fay, by now delirious with pleasure.

"There is," said the experienced Freya. "You two strong boys can surely carry her weight. Pick her up between you, take her front and rear and then ram the bitch! I can tell she wants that!"

"Oh gods, yes," agreed Fay.

Carter and Marco glanced at each other and it was enough to see both agreed. Carter withdrew and stood up. Fay weakly pulled herself off Marco's dick. Freya handed her a bottle of water and the girl took a swig and then handed it to Marco. Maria gave another to Carter. But none of the participants wanted a long break; what had gone before had been too exciting.

The powerful Carter plucked Fay off the bed as easily as if he had been picking up one of the pillows. He held her close to him as he stood and she wrapped her arms and legs about him. Maria seized his large, hard erection and steered it to Fay's slickly lubricated pussy. She directed the head between the pink lips and with a single thrust of his hips, half of Carter's cock entered Fay's cunt. She pushed forward and took as much of the rest as the angle allowed.

Marco came up behind Fay as Carter held her in his strong arms. He had applied a fresh layer of lube to his cock and was now able to penetrate her from behind without much difficulty, leaving the slender girl sandwiched between the two men. They now began to move, both pushing into her, to Fay's intense delight. "Ohhhh .... This ... is ... fucking .... Amazing ..." she managed to gasp.

"Fuck her harder, make her cum!" Freya demanded. But there was little need for encouragement as all three participants were lost in a fury of lust, Fay at the overwhelming sensations of two hard male organs inside her taking her to the limits of endurance and driving her wild with excitement, and the men at seeing her in that condition, loving what they were doing for her.

Carter and Marco pounded Fay, realising that was exactly what she wanted, and her lust stimulated them until it was touch and go whether they might cum before she did. Fay lunged forward and kissed Carter for the first time, her mouth open and her tongue plunging into his. Marco moved up close behind her, his lips leaving a love bit on his girlfriend's shoulder. Their hard cocks thrust back and forth, filling her cunt and arse until - finally - it was too much for the frantic girl. Fay crashed into a massive orgasm that left her hanging limp in the men's arms and Carter's cock and balls drenched in her juices.

As the girl quivered with the force of her climax, the sight and sound and feel of it drove both men over the edge as well. With a groan Carter pressed deep into her cunt and his cock discharged string after string of semen into her hot wet pussy, even as Marco was unloading his balls into Fay's tight anal passage.

As all three slowly came down from their respective orgasms, they were almost trembling with the ferocity of the sexual ecstasy they had just experienced. The two men carefully withdrew their slowly wilting cocks from Fay carried her to the bed, and gently laid her down. Then they too reclined on the bed - all three were exhausted and also sweaty and sticky with cum. When the cocks had been withdrawn both had been followed by a good amount of spunk. The hotel was not going to be happy with the state of their bedcover tomorrow.

"Wow, awesome" Freya said and actually applauded. She admired great sex even when she wasn't the main participant. After a moment Maria caught on and joined in.

"It was amazing," said Fay, "I think I'll be tired and sore tomorrow, but it was worth it. I'm not sure I'll do it again but I'm glad I've had the experience!"

The two men said nothing. They didn't need to as no one was in any doubt they had enjoyed themselves.

*****

It was about an hour later when Marco and Fay left Freya's room to return to their own. Maria had already left and Carter was going to sleep with Freya, although whether he would be allowed much rest was questionable.

"So we did it," Fay said, "Are you still ok with that now you've seen the reality?"

"More so," Marco replied.

"Why?"

"Partly because it was really hot, but mostly because you are leaving with me."

Fay laughed, "Yes, I'm yours and don't you forget it. Being with Carter was fun but you are the one I love."

"I hope you know it's the same if I fuck Maria?" said Marco earnestly.

"I do," the purple-haired girl replied. "You're forgetting I can read your thoughts."

"Will you want to do it again?" Marco asked carefully.

"Not for a while," Fay replied. "I've got that out of my system; another thing experienced. I think soon we will be going to California to help rescue Queen Athena, so we should concentrate on that."

Marco couldn't help but feel relieved by her answer. He had enjoyed the threesome as a one-off but he still had his reservations about sharing Fay regularly. She read this thought and decided to tease him a little.

"Of course, after that I might have some other ideas," she said. "How do you feel about a huge promiscuous orgy with loads of guys and girls ..."

"Oh my god," Marco groaned, putting his head in his hands in partly mock, partly genuine, horror.

*****

In Chapter 8 Chris and Ness will commence their 'negotiations'.