The Mind Element Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freya directed all her will toward removing the air from around the figure of Colonel Baker. It was energy sapping since she was not just fighting against the Creature - once it realised what she was doing - but the natural tendency of the air to try to refill the vacuum she was creating. She would have failed, except her sisters came to her aid, redoubling their own attacks to distract their enemy's attention.

Slowly Freya began to prevail and as she did so the Creature was at a disadvantage as its host body rapidly weakened. Colonel Baker was not getting the oxygen he needed to function properly and it was affecting the Creature's ability to act. Trainee doctor Jennifer Kitaka could have told Athena, had she not been far too busy at present, that between 30 and 180 seconds of oxygen deprivation is enough for a human to lose consciousness. At the one-minute mark, brain cells begin dying. After three minutes, neurons suffer more extensive damage, and lasting brain damage becomes more likely and at five minutes, death becomes imminent.

As Baker weakened, so did the Creature's ability to act physically and so in turn Freya's relative strength grew. Its last ploy was to have Baker use his last waking breath to plead for mercy, reminding her that he was human, not a monster. Perhaps such an appeal might have worked with a gentler soul like Jenny or even Brigit, but the watching Chris was now reminded that when he had first met Freya he had seen something cold in her and not liked it. Knowing her as well as he did now, his view had changed. What she had was a streak of steel y resolve and the determination to do what needed to be done.

Athena, stood, surrounded by a glowing nimbus of pale blue light, upright, her long blonde hair crackling with energy, looking entirely like a goddess in her power, and ignored Baker's plea. She pulled the last air away and he collapsed into unconsciousness, leaving the Creature unable to act. She kept the vacuum intact until Baker was dead. Only then did so look human once more, the light and power gone and she collapsed, Chris catching her and gently laying her down to rest.

The Creature, being incorporeal with no need to breath, was unharmed. Left with no choice, it fled Baker's corpse, aiming to seek another host. But this time Athena and the others were ready for it. Athena controlled this place - it was her creation - and she now caught the web of thought that comprised the Creatures consciousness and trapped it in an aethereal cage. Then slowly, with ruthless determination and aided by Brigit and Jenny, she dissolved it, blending cage and soul alike with the stuff of this pocket universe until nothing remained.

Their long task was done.

*****

There was silence out on the plain and the others watched and waited nervously, wondering what it meant. Finally Carter, Marco and Sammy could stand it no longer and ventured out. It was about half an hour before they returned and when they did it was as part of a ragged column.

Marco and Carter were carrying the body of Colonel Baker, with some difficultly as he had been a big man. Sammy and Chris were helping the limping Matsu Chen, one of her arms around each of their shoulders. The others were making their own way, but all looked exhausted and on the edge of collapse, Freya most of all.

The Master and Mistresses of Elements were all naked - merely human clothes had not been able to survive the elemental forces that had been unleashed in the battle - but no one gawped. They all, even Randall Ness, had too much respect for what had just been accomplished. In any event, they were scarcely looking their best; all six were covered in cuts, bruises, small wounds and a layer of grey dust, while Matsu's left leg had a huge gash. She was lucky it had missed a major blood vessel or she would have been dead.

Carter and Marco put the body of Baker down next to that of the comrade he had killed under the influence of the Creature. The Mistresses sat or lay down in shear exhaustion. "We won," Chris announced flatly. "It's dead this time." He was too weary for joy or even relief at the thought; that would come later.

There was a gabble of questions from the others, but Athena, standing up, silenced them. "Not now. Explanations can wait. I only have just enough energy to return us to Earth. But there is one thing I must do first. Fay - come here please."

The purple-haired girl approached. "Queen Athena, there is something you must know - about Randall Ness and his wife... and me as well, I think..."

"Later, Fay," Athena said gently. "Listen all of you. Without Fay's warning to me before the meeting began I never would have reacted in time and the Creature would have escaped and been loose in our world. Then again in the battle it was Fay who told us how to win. Twice tonight she has saved two worlds and perhaps far more, and that must be recognised. So as Mistress and Queen of Aether I hereby name Fay the sixth Queen - Mistress of the Mind Element."

Weary as they were Freya, Jenny and Brigit got up to embrace their new sister, as did Matsu once the others had come to her.

"Umm... does that mean..." Chris began to ask.

Athena gave the best smile she could manage given how tired she was. "No Chris... she's not yours. It's more of an unofficial title."

Chris grinned back. "Thank goodness for that. I don't think I could have coped with any more ladies such as you five are and, anyway, I reckon Marco would have killed me!"

"One final thing before you take us back Athena," said Jenny. She moved to where Randall Ness was sitting. "My ring please - and those of Athena and Matsu; I know you will have them on you. There's no way you would have let them out of your sight."

Ness looked at the battle scarred Mistresses and knew there was no point in arguing. From one pocket he drew out his mind-control device, Athena's diamond ring attached to the front, from another a small box, containing two rings, one with a pearl, the other an emerald. Jenny took them from him without a word, placed the emerald ring on her finger and then took the others to Matsu and Athena, the latter of whom broke Ness' device.

"You will never mind control anyone again Randall Ness," the Greek woman said, "unless you want to answer to us." Then, with a thought and an effort of will, she returned the wrecked dining room and all within it to its proper home.

*****

Just two days after helping to avert the end of the world, Christopher Ward was on the bed in his apartment with Jenifer Kitaka. Once they were safely back in London, the first order of business on the minds of the five Mistresses of Elements had been to renew the physical bonds of affection between them and their Master which had been interrupted by the activities of Randall Ness and - as it turned out - the Creature that was influencing him.

Or, to put it more plainly, they wanted to have sex, lots of sex, to make up for lost time. Chris had known this perfectly well, but had let them sort out the details; he kept his energies for the actual fucking and had a suspicion he was going to need them. The decision they reached was that Jenny and Athena should be allowed time alone with their Master so they got his undivided attention. While each was enjoying that, the other on would have time with her elemental sisters.

Chris' session with Jenny had been the first manifestation of that. He and the Mistress of Earth had been making passionate love for an hour and a half, and a fully satisfied Jenny was now about to bring Chris to orgasm in the way she most enjoyed doing because she knew that of all her sisters she was the only one who could. The African girl had the biggest boobs by a comfortable margin, and she loved to take her Master's cock between them.

"Master," the sweet 21-year-old trainee doctor said, "you have given me such a wonderful time. Let me make you cum." Chris, who also felt it was time, consented to letting her make the arrangements.

He sat on the edge of the bed, his firm erection standing proud between his legs, still wet with Jenny's juices from where he had so recently been fucking her. Jenny crouched on the floor between his spread legs and took his cock in her hand, stroking it for a moment, before she dipped her lips down to suck on the head of his dick. It throbbed eagerly under in her hand as her tongue licked the glans.

Looking up again, Jenny made eye contact and grinned as she wrapped the soft flesh of her breasts around the hard stem of her Master's cock, pressing the sides inward to trap it there. Slowly she began to move up and down, caressing his cock with her soft, warm boobs. Chris watched as his pale pinkish organ, its head bulbous and purple, moved between in the chocolatey-brown valley formed by Jenny's delightful breasts. It was an alluding sight and it felt wonderful.

Gripping the sides of her tits to keep his cock firmly captured, Jenny moved up and down, faster and faster. The head of Chris' dick alternately appeared between her cleavage and then was engulfed between soft, warm boob-flesh. The length of his cock felt like it was being milked; Jenny was willing his aching balls to give up their stored cum and the look she was giving him was one of pure lust.

"Cum for me Master," she crooned, "spray your precious spunk all over my tits."

"Oh fuck," Chris moaned and jerked his hips up, helping her movements, fucking her breasts. Then, with a groan of delight, he was doing what she wanted. On an upstroke, his first spurt of cum ejaculated out to hit the underside of Jenny's chin and coated her throat. Almost instantly, the still spurting head, was trapped once more in her girl's cleavage, covering both her breasts and his cock in sticky cum.

Jenny released her grip on her breasts and the last few strings of cum spouted out to add to the gummy, whiteish slime smeared across her brown tit-flesh. She fully released her Master's cock, sat back and mashed her breasts together, delighted to be covered in his spunk, little drips of sperm falling from her chin to add to the mess. Jenny had a dreamy expression on her face as if nothing could please her more than to be coated in her Master's cum.

Chris looked at her and smiled, pleased to have her safely back with him and that she looked so happy. "I think we both need a shower," he said wryly.

"Yes, but let me enjoy your cum on my boobs for a little longer," Jenny replied, her hands rubbing and spreading his spunk over her skin. "Did you enjoy that Master?"

"Bloody hell girl!" Chris said laughing, "Of course I did. It was amazing - you're amazing! I'm so lucky to have you and the others."

Jenny smiled happily. "Thank you, but when you have washed, you must rest. Don't forget, you must do your duty toward Athena this evening."

"I haven't forgotten. I think you girls are going to kill me one day. Still, it will be a fantastic way to go."

"I have every faith in you Master," said Jenny seriously, not appreciating that Chris was joking - which was not to say that he wasn't wondering how he would keep up with Athena.

*****

Some hours later, after a shower, a meal and a light sleep, Chris found himself lying on the bed in his flat, clean and ready, wearing only a bathrobe and awaiting the arrival of Professor of Physics and Mistress of Aether, Athena Makris.

He had always had oddly conflicted feelings about Athena. It was not that he didn't find her attractive - on the contrary, with her long brunette hair and classical features she was stunningly beautiful and he was delighted to have such a gorgeous looking woman in his unplanned and unintentional harem. It was just that she was so naturally ladylike - when the Mistresses were playing Queen in the Aether World she was the one who filled the role effortlessly - that it felt wrong to take advantage of her sexually, despite Athena herself being clear that she has more than happy to sleep with him.

Then there was the fact that she was obviously much cleverer than him and more powerful in most ways too. All in all, Chris had difficulty not looking up to Athena in a way that went beyond the respect he showed all the women and into the territory of putting her on a pedestal as an untouchable goddess. Athena was well aware of this tendency and felt it was long overdue she put her Master right about it. So Chris was in for a surprise, albeit a very pleasant one.

The bedroom door opened and for a moment was filled with excited and giggling young women, then the crowd parted and Athena entered. With a parting "Have Fun!" from Brigit as she shut the door, she, Freya and Jenny disappeared off to the second bedroom, where the still limping Matsu awaited them, to spend time reminding the African girl what she had been missing.

Athena looking stunning, quite taking Chris' breath away. She was wearing a matching black and lacy set of bra, thong and suspender belt, together with black stockings and high-heeled shoes. Apart from a little jewellery, including her retrieved diamond ring, that was all. Chris wondered how she could look quite so elegant and sexy at the same time. He got up from the bed and met her half way, taking Athena in his arms and kissing her. Entirely unable to resist the temptation, his hands slid round behind her and cupped and stoked her wonderfully round, smooth backside, virtually naked due to the thong.

For all that, Chris still hesitated, feeling the need to show respect. It was perhaps it was that which caused him to break the kiss and pose a long-delayed question, one that he had not had time to ask until now.

"Athena, before we enjoy ourselves, I must know something. What was it that happened at Ness' mansion? How did the Creature free itself? Do you know?"

She nodded. "I think so or at least this explanation fits the facts. When we defeated the Creature in Greece, destroying its body and trapping its spirit in the Theia Stone, a tiny part of that soul escaped. I don't think that was coincidence or that it chose to inhabit Randall Ness by accident. I would say that the Creature had that ready as a back-up plan and had picked Ness as someone with the power to help free the rest of its consciousness. This fragment of the Creature was not strong enough to control Ness but it could influence him - hence his intense interest in us."

"So Ness doesn't get a free pass by claiming to be controlled by it," Chris noted with an edge in his tone.

"No, Ness had free will and much of the detail of what happened was down to him, but the Creature-fragment helped make him tough to defeat - after all who knows us better? In turn, that encouraged you to seek the help of the rest of the Creature's consciousness, which was what it wanted of course. It then influenced you to see the stone as the answer to beating Ness, while it was also making Ness fascinated by the stone."

"I see; it played both of us. The Creature was fragmented between Ness, me and the stone, so it had to engineer a situation where all three of us were in the same place. Then when Ness and I touched the stone, it was able to free itself."

"Yes, I think so," said Athena. "But let's work through that some other time. I need something else tonight. Chris... my Master... I know you see me as this lady to be cherished and respected, and I really appreciate that you care. But I'm also a woman and a passionate one at times. Sometimes even a lady just needs her man to really fuck her. We've been separated for months - even before Ness kidnapped me - and this is one of those times. Forget Professor Makris exists for a while. Instead, Master, fuck your slave Athena, like the slutty whore she sometimes wants to be. Take me and do anything you want. I won't mind."

Chris was surprised by this speech, but she gave him no time to dwell on it, suddenly dropping to her knees in front of him and pulling his bath robe apart. She at once took his cock, which was still flaccid, in her hand, stroked it a couple of times and then took the head in her mouth and began a keen and sloppy blowjob. Chris was now in no doubt she meant what she had just said. Well, her wish was his command, and he knew how to play this game.

"Very well then - slut," he said. "If that's how it is, you can stay down on your knees and suck my cock for the moment. But don't get used to it because I intend to fuck you ragged soon enough." Athena gave a little mew of pleasure round the hardening dick that was filling her mouth. She had a life full of responsibility; to let it all go for a few hours was a rare pleasure.

Chris ran his hands through her glorious brunette locks and pulled her mouth deeper onto his cock, savouring the feeling of the warm wetness of it. Then he released her to take a breath.

"On the bed, slave, and part your legs," Chris ordered and, as soon as Athena was in position, he was down between her legs, eating her pussy and preparing her for the fucking she was about to get. This didn't take long; Chris soon discovered she was highly aroused already. It was obvious this woman really did want to be taken - so he took her.

Climbing onto the bed Chris wasted no time in sliding his erection into her willing pussy, a thing accomplished with no difficulty, so ready was Athena for him. Nor did he waste much time on subtlety, rapidly beginning to vigorously drive his cock in and out of her hot, wet cunt. If he had any remaining doubts that it was what she wanted, Athena dispelled these by gasping: "Fuck me, fuck my slutty cunt Master. Take me and make me yours."

Chris said nothing in reply but fucked her harder. They didn't stay in any one position for long. Next he ordered her to ride him, Athena bounding enthusiastically up and down on his cock. And then he got her on all fours and took her from behind, a position the brunette liked even more, for it was a position of dominance and submission and she was more than happy to submit. It was that thought, perhaps, that sent Athena crashing into her first orgasm.

Chris, however, was not done. Athena's insistence that she wanted to be taken by him, combined with her unusual submissiveness, tempted him to push her to the limits. He felt certain it was what she wanted from him. Withdrawing his still rampant cock with a slurp from her drenched pussy and learning across the bed, he fumbled for a moment in a drawer of the bedside table his wife used and drew out her largest vibrator.

"Stay in that position and use this to fuck yourself," he ordered, knowing she could obey him without question. Ultimately, he had that power over Athena and the others, even if he sought to use it sparingly and never abusively.

For Athena balance was tricky, but she managed it by lowering her front half so she could work the dildo into her cunt with one hand with toppling over. This also had the effect of raising her bum up in the air at a more acutely obscene angle, something Chris had every intention of taking advantage of. As well as the vibrator, he had quietly extracted from his wife's drawer a small bottle of lubricant and was busily applying this to his cock.

However, he did not leave Athena entirely unprepared for what was about to happen. Even as she was fucking herself with the dildo in obedience to his orders, he shuffled up behind her, and with lube covered fingers caressed her upturned asshole and then slid a finger inside. Realising what Chris was planning, Athena muttered, "Oh yes Master, please fuck my ass."

"I plan too," said Chris with calm control, "but keep moving that toy in your pussy. You want to be a slut? Well you're going to get shafted front and rear."

Wasting no further time, he brought the tip of his erect cock up to Athena's puckered rear entrance and started to ease it inside. She did her best to relax and help his entrance while still obeying the order to fuck herself with the dildo. The usually elegant woman was now face down, backside up on the bed and moaning like a whore as her Master's sizable cock steadily, inch by inch, penetrated her tight hole.