The Mind Element Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, with a gasp from Athena and a grunt of satisfaction from Chris, she had taken his full length and his balls rested against her backside. "Oh, fuck..." Athena moaned, overwhelmed by the feeling of her ass being stretched by her Master's dick, while her cunt was filled by the dildo.

Slowly at first, Chris began to fuck her, increasing his pace as she opened up and it became easier. Athena's dream of submission was complete with this unforeseen act and it was turning her on more and more. She pressed the vibrator, turned up to full, against her clitoris and came, deliciously. But it made no difference to Chris; he went on ruthlessly shafting her tight ass, drawing out his pleasure.

Athena couldn't maintain her position and slid down to lie flat on the bed, but Chris's cock was still buried in her asshole and he now pounded into her harder, his thighs slapping against her buttocks, taking her as if she really were a slut-slave. The vibrator was still buzzing underneath her and up against her clitoris. Athena, pushed to the limits just as Chris had hoped, came again.

This time, Chris also could no longer contain himself. After a few last thrusts, he withdrew from her anus and gripped his cock. Rubbing it frantically, he exploded into orgasm, spraying an impressive amount of cum across Athena's back and buttocks, before collapsing onto the bed beside her, spent. Athena just lay there, face down like a dead thing, except that she had enough energy to switch off the vibrator and cast it aside. She had been well and truly fucked, just as she had asked for, and was basking in the afterglow of her orgasms. She left her Master's spunk to dry where it was.

The others found them like that about five minutes later. The sudden silence after all the sound of overworked bed springs and the moans and groans of pleasure had tipped them off that Chris and Athena had probably finished. Brigit was first through the door, the others crowding behind.

"Good god Chris, what have you done to her! She looks half dead!" Brigit exclaimed, the redhead half laughing as she said it.

It was Athena who answered, turning on her side to say, "What your husband, our Master, has done is to fuck his loyal slave senseless, just like she asked him to, and he did it magnificently. It was exactly what I needed. We're lucky to have him."

"That we are," Brigit said, the others eagerly agreeing.

Chris, seeing which may this was heading, intervened. "Ladies, thanks for the praise, but I'm only human - in this world at least. I'm done for today. The five of you come and see me tomorrow and I'll see what I can do. Meanwhile, why don't you take the lovely Athena and clean her up a bit. I seem to have got her a little messy."

"All right Master," said Jenny loyally, with smile, "you deserve some sleep".

"But we're holding you to what you said about tomorrow," added Freya with a trademark lustful leer.

*****

Author's note: Chapter 11 will tie up lots of loose ends (but without answering every question) and include several points I planned from the beginning, although it has taken a while to get there. Also Freya has earned a special birthday present.