The Mind of a Teenager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle trialed a finger up her arm, over her shoulder and along the back of her neck. He brushed away her light brown hair that draped down behind her.

"I want you to know that for some time now. I've had a crush on you. Not the kind of crush that normal people have. It's purely sexual. I can't help but look at your body and feel excited. I want you to feel okay with this. I don't need you to feel the same way but I do need you to do what I say, whenever I ask."

When he'd finished talking, Lindsay nodded.

"You may speak now." He said.

"What do you want me to do?" She asked in a very normal tone of voice.

"I want you to be honest with me." He smiled.

"I can do that for you." She said.

"Have you ever thought about me sexually?" He asked.

For a brief moment, she didn't answer. Somewhere inside of her, it still pained her to do as he asked.

"Yes." She admitted.

"Really?" Kyle was surprised. "When?"

"Only once or twice." She was shy.

"I first thought of it when I saw you come out the shower a few months ago. Your thing was outlined in the towel and I thought about what it would be like."

"Did you imagine how it would feel?" Kyles arousal was quickly growing.

"Yes."

"Did you imagine how it would taste?"

"Yes." She said again.

Kyle could not believe it. He thought that he was sick, perverse. Yet his sister shared the same incestuous thoughts as him. She thought about him naked as much as he thought about her.

"Would you like to kiss me?" He asked.

"No." She said.

Confused, Kyles asked; "Why not?"

"Because it's wrong. Yes I did think of you that way, but that doesn't mean it's right."

Kyle was growing increasingly impatient. "I agree. It is wrong...It's disgusting even. Yet the more you feel that it's disgusting, the more it will turn you on. The more you will want to act out on your feelings."

Lindsay couldn't understand what was happening. She was feeling so many emotions at once. All of sudden, the thought of Kyle naked truly excited her. It was so wrong, but the more she thought of it to be bad, the more she wanted it.

Boy she wanted to kiss him now. She stared at the pink fullness of her brothers lips with a strong craving feeling.

"Can I kiss you?" She asked.

"Of course." Kyle smiled to himself.

It was in that moment that Kyle remembered he'd never kissed a girl before. He couldn't believe that his first kiss would be with his eldest sister. She leant in towards him and he could feel her warm breath on his face as she closed her eyes.

Kyle did not close his. He watched as if in slow motion, his sister leaned in closer with her lips puckered. He pressed his lips outwards towards hers and eventually their lips met. Lindsay pressed her lips against her brothers in a passionate kiss.

He felt her soft lips become entangled in his own. Their mouths sunk deeper into each other and it gave him the hardest erection he'd ever had. He felt his cock swell and swell until it was bursting against the buttons on his jeans. After what seemed like forever. Lindsay resumed her stance and their kiss ended.

"Was that your first kiss?" She asked.

"Yup." Kyle was starstruck.

"Oh my gosh! Really? Come here, I'll show you how to make out."

Lindsay had been put into this state of mind by Kyle. She could still think and act out on her own, except that she was still under a magical compulsion and whatever she did had been guided by strict instruction.

Kyle couldn't believe this was happening. His sister took him gently by the hand and led him over to her four poster bed. Together they sat down and Lindsay took her little brothers hand in his.

"Now. You want to start slow. Not too much pressure and not too much tongue either." She said, kindly.

This was all knew to him. Not so much the fact he was kissing his sister, but more so that she was being incredibly nice to him. Kyle decided that he didn't like her nice persona. One of the main reasons he crushed on his sister so hard was because she was mean, she was scary and because of that she was hot.

Whenever she shouted at him he found it oddly attractive. It was a real turn on for Kyle to see his sisters nostrils flare and to witness the rage in her eyes.

"No...no this all wrong." He took his hands away from hers.

"What is? I thought you wanted me like this?" She asked.

He could tell that she was very confused.

"Go back to the way you were. I want you mean like you normally are. I don't like this version of you. It's not...you."

Immediately Lindsay face screwed up. "I can't believe you made me kiss you!"

There she was.

"I can't believe you thought of giving me a blowjob." Kyle laughed.

"What are you doing to me? Stop it, Kyle. It's not fair!" She yelled.

What's not fair is that I have to deal with a hot sister like you, and you won't ever be so kind as to let me have a piece of you." He shot back at her.

"Ew! Gross! That's incest!" She screamed.

"But you thought of putting my dick in your mouth?!"

"Yeah? So? It's normal to think sexually about siblings sometimes. It isn't normal to act on those feelings!"

Lindsay was going off her head at him. She was yelling and shouting like nobody could hear her. Kyle counted down the seconds until their mother would burst into the room and scream at them both. Just as he'd predicted, a few moments later, Maria burst into Lindsay's bedroom with Cara following behind her.

"What is going in here?" She moaned.

"Tell her Linds." Kyle put his feet up on the bed and lay back against the pillows.

He could see the sheer anger in her face. She couldn't tell her mother what had just happened. That meant admitting how she felt about Kyle and his cock.

When Lindsay didn't speak, Kyle knew he had to take care of the situation.

"Mom, cara, Please leave me and Lindsay alone for the night. We have some things to work out."

Maria gave her son a puzzled look, yet she did as she was asked.

"Come on, Cara." She said as they both left the room, shutting the door behind them.

Kyle looked over at his sister, a victorious smile spread across his cheeks. Meanwhile Lindsay looked defeated.

"Fine. You win. What do you want? Money?" She asked.

"Money would be good. But I have a better idea. You did say you were going to teach me to make out right?"

"Kyle... we can't." She hissed.

"Oh we can. I'm giving you the choice. Teach me with your own state of mind. Or I'll change it for you."

Kyle was happy to finally be getting his sweet sister back for all the years of torment she put him through. The victory would soon taste sweet upon his lips.

"Fine! But nobody gets to find out about this!" She pointed her finger at him as if to warn him of the consequences.

Lindsay reluctantly took a seat next to him. She didn't seem so scared anymore, but he did feel the warmth of her anger radiating from her body. When she sat next to him, Kyle felt butterflies flurry inside his stomach.

"I'll show you once. Then you can go use it on whoever you like." She said.

"Okay." He smiled.

Lindsay rolled her eyes. "Okay, maybe we are better standing up."

The two of them stood together. Kyle felt incredibly nervous now. His sister was not under any sort of control at this point. Anything that she did, she did with her own free will.

"Stand closer. You won't reach me from there."

"Oh, sorry." He said as he took a step closer.

He was face to face with her now and he could smell the scent of her coconut shampoo as she almost stood on his toes.

"Hold me like this."

Lindsay took hold of his hands and brought them to her hips. He felt at her sides and his excitement grew and grew. Lindsay let her hands slither up and around his neck and for a moment Kyle was frozen still.

Now lean in, kiss me like before and follow my lead." She instructed.

It felt weird to be holding her like this. It was the sort of way a boyfriend would cling onto his girl at the mall, or over the hood of a car. He held her as though she was his and he was hers.

Shyly, Kyle outstretched his neck and placed his lips back on hers. He thought he heard her moan but he couldn't be sure. For a while they pecked one another back and forth. He felt his cock twitch at every contact he felt.

She gripped his neck harder as she pressed him into herself. Their bodies gently collided and they embraced. Kyle felt her tongue flicker lightly against his lips. She did it again and again until he got the message. He opened his mouth and allowed his sisters tongue to roam free inside.

She licked at his lips and tongue for a while before he gained the confidence to use his own tongue. Finally he pressed his tongue against hers and he felt her tongue curl around his. Together they made out in the middle of her room with nobody to see.

It was what he'd fantasised about for months, even years. His big sister was teaching him how to kiss. As his confidence grew his hands started to explored the backside of her body. He was surprised that Lindsay let him away with so much. Perhaps she was enjoying this more than she'd like to admit.

He french kissed his sister for another minute or so before he dared to slither his hands lower towards her ass. He felt at her cheek through her tight tennis shorts and just like that the kiss was over.

"I told you! Just as kiss, remember?" She pushed him away.

"Come on Lindsay. I know you want to." He said.

"No! It's wrong. I don't care what you know. I won't do it."

"Just let me touch your ass? Please?"

Kyle felt he was doing the decent thing in asking. In truth he could make her do whatever he liked. Kyle could fulfil his wildest and sexiest dreams with her if he wanted to. But he didn't want to force her.

"Go torment someone else." She hissed.

"I'm giving you the option here." He glared at her.

"You wouldn't." She said. Although, she wasn't sure if he would.

Kyle didn't say anything. He could tell she was thinking.

"What do you want me to do?" She huffed.

"I don't know, I want to see where it goes."

"See where it goes?! What are we trying to do? hit third base? Kyle no! Not with you, I can't..."

"I don't want to make you." He admitted.

Lindsay took a minute to think. She turned away from him. She felt embarrassed, he could find out any secret from her that she kept hidden away just by asking, he could make he do whatever it is that he wanted. She decided the best think to do was play along, at least she'd keep her own mind in doing so.

"If I do it... will you promise to never take control of my mind ever again?" She asked.

"I promise."

"Fine. You can touch me, but that's it."

Kyle seemed to be enjoying the fact his sister was not under any control. She was doing this because she wanted to, not because she was forced to.

"Come here then." He smiled.

Lindsay was trying to fight the arousal that was growing deep within herself. She approached him slowly and they resumed their position of holding each other. She gently kissed him first this time. He let her take control of the kiss. She held his neck tightly and his hands begun to roam around her body.

He ran his hands all over her naked back. He loved the way his hands glided over her smooth skin. Lindsay couldn't help but enjoy the feeling of her brothers hands exploring her. In truth, In her very secret truth, she was utterly soaked. She could feel the dampness growing in her shorts. Her skin was on fire and she knew that she desperately needed some sort of release.

It just couldn't be her brother, she couldn't do it. She knew what he wanted and somewhere deep down she wanted it to. She just couldn't. It was wrong, sick, vulgar. She'd never before been so disgusted with herself. She shoved the thoughts to the back of her mind as Kyle touched her.

She kissed him back and for the most part she enjoyed it. That was until Kyle started to trial his palms down to her buns. Kyle let his hands fall lower until they curved around the roundness of her asscheeks. At first he let his fingers feel tentatively at her flesh. However, they'd been kissing for a quite a while, together they had been swapping saliva the entire time and by now their kiss had gotten pretty wet.

They meshed their mouths together and Kyle gripped at his sisters ass cheeks. Lindsay felt her arms naturally drop down to his shoulders where they felt the firmness of his muscles. Kyle noted the feeling of being touched. Lindsay's hands were soft with the years of applying moisturiser to them. She caressed his chest as her hands slid further down and rested on his hips.

"You can touch me too." He said between kisses.

What the hell. Lindsay thought, as she sighed deeply.

Her hands slithered to his front where she felt the large bulge that protruded against the denim of his jeans. With her palm facing inward she rubbed at the lump in his trousers.

Kyle was in ecstasy. The mixed feeling of her tongue in his mouth and her hand against his member was enough to stir a possible orgasm. For a few seconds they stopped kissing. By now they were both breathing heavy. Lindsay seemed to be concentrating on feeling at her brothers cock, meanwhile he kept his focus on depicting the shape of her ass with his hands.

He couldn't take it anymore. Without asking, he brought a hand upwards and cupped her breast over her bralet.

Lindsay sighed again. She didn't think that he'd meant to include her breasts when he asked to touch her. She hadn't been ready for the feel of her brothers hand against he soft bosom. Lindsay's nipples were solid to the touch and she could feel Kyles fingers brushing lightly against them through the satin.

An obvious moan escaped her lips and it surprised herself.

"You do like this, don't you?" He asked.

Lindsay didn't say a thing. She kept her hand working below his belt. She gripped at the length of him through his jeans and now she really wondered what it looked like.

"You want to see it... don't you?" He said.

"Kyle... we can't..."

"We can... nobody needs to know."

Kyle didn't know why he did it, but he did. He leant in and placed wet kisses along the length of her neck, just under her ear. He could tell he'd struck gold with this. Her reaction was instantaneous. She shuddered and breathed loudly as his wet lips opened and closed against her ear lobe.

"Kyle... we... uh...."

"I'll show you, if you show me." He said.

Lindsay knew what he meant. He wanted to see her breasts and in return he'd show her his cock. She had to admit, the offer was tempting. But she couldn't accept it. It was still very wrong. They'd already gone too far, to go further would be unthinkable.

"No...We can't. Kyle, please. Im only doing this so you don't make me."

Kyle was growing increasingly impatient. He'd tried to be patient but it was no longer working. He had to give her a nudge over the edge.

"I don't want to control you, Lindsay." He sighed.

Lindsay shut her eyes. She couldn't believe she was saying yes to this. "Fine, show me."

Kyle was suddenly nervous. He now had to show his big sister his insanely erect penis. She told him to show her and now he had to. He'd talked the big talk, it was now time for him to walk the big walk.

He'd never shown anyone before. His crotch was his private place, reserved only for washing and jerking off. Kyle hesitantly unzipped his fly and released the straining buttons of his jeans. His cock was now allowed to breath and pressed firmly outwards between either side of the open zipper. Lindsay couldn't believe she was about to see it, finally she was going to see her brothers cock.

Kyle slid down his pants slowly. She watched his hip bones come into view. Then his pubic hair jumped out from underneath the waistband of his boxers. Finally he let his jeans fall to his ankles. Kyle stood naked from the waist down before his eldest sister, Lindsay.

Her hand grasped at her own chin as she covered her mouth in shock. She didn't expect it be so big. For some reason, when she thought of her brothers penis, she thought it would have beeen smaller, thinner, much less veiny. However the cock that was stood to attention before her now was thick. It stood at around 6 inches and veins popped along its length.

"Oh my god!" Lindsay couldn't believe it.

"Your turn." Kyle felt shy.

Lindsay was transfixed, it was so captivating. She wanted to touch it, to feel it's warmth in her hand as her fingers curled around it. However, she still had her end of the bargain to pay up. She couldn't believe she was about to show her little brother her tits. The same boy she'd watched grow into a man. Here he stood with his penis out waiting on her flashing her tits for his delight.

Nervously she curled her arms behind her back and unclasped the bralet. Kyle watched the strands that were around her shoulder fall loose without tension. He stared into her eyes for a moment. Lindsay had dark brown hair and her eyes burned a bright auburn flame. Her nose was dotted with freckles and despite her full breasts her frame was rather thin.

His eyes fell down to her tits that clung to her chest. Despite no support from the bralet they did not sag. She slipped her arm out the left sleeve and then the right, until the bralet was barely hanging on to her mounds.

"You promise you won't tell anybody?" She asked once more.

"I promise." He said, truthfully.

With that, Lindsay allowed the bralet to fall free. Her breasts bounced as the satin bra fell from her tits. Lindsay was still staring at his manhood and now Kyle was staring at her bare bosoms. They were perfectly rounded with very little sag and two small brown nipples were placed in the centre.

Kyles mouth dropped open to the shape of an O. He couldn't have counted the amount of times he'd imagined them in his head. He guessed that she had brown nipples but they were nothing like the breast that he saw in his mind. Her tits almost seemed fake, that they were that perky. It was as if she'd had them done only a few months before.

"Are they natural?" He felt stupid for asking.

"Of course they are." She hissed.

Her tone of voice reminded him of who these breasts belonged to.

"Can I touch?" He asked, hoping she'd say yes.

"I don't really have a choice, do I."

"Is that a yes?" He needed confirmation.

"Yes, fine..." she folded her arms just below them.

Kyle reached out and made contact with her breast. He held her left tit in his hand. He watched as her softness adjusted to the pressure of his hand and he could feel her erect nipples digging into his palms. He brought his left hand up to cup the other. Together he squeezed at her breasts and he was getting used to the way they moved under his touch.

He pressed them together so that the nipples pointed inwards. He cupped underneath her milky tits so that they jiggled in his hands and he pinched gently at her nipples to find they were much thicker than his own. Lindsay let a moan escape her lips and she covered her mouth to silence herself.

"You like this don't you!?" He realised.

"Well if you're going to touch me, I'm going to touch you." She said abruptly.

Suddenly he felt her hand wrap around his cock. He'd never had somebody else hold it before. It felt the same, but different. It was as though he was holding it himself but his penis could not feel the touch of his own hand. Lindsay felt the warmth of it, like a hot pipe, blood coursed through its length like hot water. She gripped it firmly and then tenderly as she watched the veins pop and disappear.

She noticed his balls sway a little as she begun to move her hand back and forth ever so slightly. It was Kyles turn to moan and moan he did. His sisters hand was on his penis and she was gently jerking him off. It felt a thousand times better when she did it. He could feel an orgasm building inside of him and he didn't know if he could last much longer at the mercy of her delicate touch.