The Mind of a Teenager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsay could not believe what she was doing. Never in her wildest dreams did she think this could happen. That her brother would be groping at her bare tits while she tugged at his surprisingly large penis. She was much older than him. She'd watched him grow up and now she was here, playing with his manhood.

"Lindsay..." he said weakly.

"What?" She asked, annoyed.

"I think I'm gonna..."

Without any warning. Streams of hot white cum squirted from the tip of Kyles penis. She could only jerk him slower as rope after rope of steamy spunk spit out all over the her hand and legs. She would be lying if she said that the sight of her orgasming little brother didn't turn her on. She watched his eyes roll into the back of his head as he shot more and more seamen out of his cock.

"Wow." She said. "That was a lot."

Kyle could only fall backwards onto the bed. While Lindsay stood with her brothers cum all over her. She couldn't believe what she'd just done, her arousal still throbbed between her legs. She would never admit it but she had completely soaked the underside of her shorts. Lindsay stood half naked while her brother lay half naked.

"You need to go." She said as she begun clearing up.

"That was amazing. Thank you!" He said as he stood up.

He tugged at his jeans and buckled his belt so that they would not fall. Kyle walked over to Lindsay and kissed her on the cheek.

"No really, thank you."

"Don't mention it? I didn't have a choice, remember?..."

"You keep telling yourself that." He said as he shut the door behind him.

He supposed using his new powers against his sister wouldn't do him any good. He didn't want to make her do things. Lindsay was different, he really cared about her and he preferred her mean and angry. It only excited him more that she made these decisions herself.

One thing that he knew for sure was that tomorrow was going to be a good day at school.