The Mind of a Teenager Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chewed at her teet as a child would on their mother's breast. He sucked her breasts into his mouth and let them pop out again. Kyle was fulfilling a fantasy and it was better than he'd ever expected.

He did this for a while until it got old. He didn't feel the same way with Maddison than he did with his sister. She was just an object to him, a body, a young teenage girl to use and exploit. With his new found power there would be many more. But he would always remember her as the first.

He left the stall leaving her naked inside. The three girls; Michelle, Lisa and Lucy were stood by the door. They looked confused and scared, they didn't know what to say or do.

Lisa caught sight of the obvious erection that tented in his shorts. Her eyes were fixed to his groin and Kyle dod not know why he did it. But as he watched Lisa stare at him he undid his own zipper.

Michelle and Lucy now stared at his erection too. Slowly he fished it out of his boxers and revealed it to the girls before him. His fully swollen cock stood at around 6 inches. He was as horny as ever and he swore he'd gained an inch since last night. Michelle cupped her mouth in surprise, Lucy's eyes grew wide and Lisa just kept staring.

"Do you like it?" He asked them all.

Lisa nodded. Michelle did not answer and Lucy hummed something that sounded like "uh huh."

"Show me your tits..." he looked at all three of them.

For a moment the girls looked to each other for approval. Together they gripped at the end of their tops and hoisted them upwards. All three girls flashed their tits to Kyle as he'd ordered. Michelle's were larger than Lucy's or Lisa's. She was pale and had small pink nipples. Not like Maddison's puffy ones. Her areoles were tiny as were her teets.

Lisa had the second largest pair of tits of the three. Hers were slightly smaller and her nipples the same pink as Michelle's. Yet the areola were like wide circled around her tit. Lucy's were brown like his sister's but weren't nearly half as big.

Kyle approached Michelle first. He leaned in and planted a kiss on her lips. She did not react.

"Kiss me back." He said.

With that, Michelle took hold of his face and planted kisses upon his lips. He made out with Michelle as Lisa and Lucy watched on. He took a breath and set eyes upon her breasts. He felt at them until he grew bored of her. He moved on to Lisa who was next in line. He kissed her also and she took the initiative to kiss him back. He gripped at her nipples with his fingers and plucked them softly. Finally he took hold of Lucy tits but they did not appease him. They were far too small for his liking.

Kyle and the three girls were busy in the bathroom. He was about to ask them to touch his still naked cock when another girl burst through the unattended door. He did not know her name but her face was in obvious shock as she took in the sight before her. Three half naked girls surrounded by Kyle who still had his cock swinging from between his zipper.

"Close the door." He said quickly.

The girl stepped inside and let the door shut behind her. It was obvious to Kyle that none of this was practical anymore. Soon more and more girls would come to use to the bathroom and he didn't want that responsibility on his hands.

"You three, get dressed. Maddison?!" He called out to her.

Maddison peaked her pretty face out of the stall that they'd just been in. "You get dressed too."

Kyle stuffed his cock roughly back inside his pants before carefully tugging his zipper closed.

"All of you will remember today, but none of you will say a word to anyone. Including you." He pointed at the unknown girl that had just walked in.

With that, Kyle stepped outside the girls bathroom and left five very confused girls inside. By now classes had commenced and Kyle made his way towards Mrs Johnston classroom. He had a feeling it was going to be a very good lesson.

12