The Mind of a Teenager Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be scared. Just do as I say." He sighed.

The woman then slummed down a little in the drivers seat and drew a long, deep breath. Her limbs went floppy and she no longer looked to be so tense.

"That's better. Now take the next left and head down i-95." He said.

The woman pulled away form the congested traffic while Kyle used the sunshield mirror to fix a small tuft of hair that stuck out at the back of his head. He then glanced back towards the woman and noticed her side view was even better.

"Take that cardigan off." He said.

Helping her, Kyle outstretched an arm around her neck and tugged away the loose brown cardigan.

"Unbutton the shirt."

She steered with her left hand while the right worked at opening her shirt, until finally she managed to unbutton it. Her skin was freshly tanned and she had a lot of freckles around her upper chest. He looked down at a black padded bra and it didn't look at all that fancy.

The woman continued to drive silently throughout the journey. Meanwhile, Kyle had groped at her breasts over the padding of her bra. Getting frustrated, he order her to take it off.

It was remarkable how easy the woman could multitask. She veered off of the highway and turned right at the light just as she clicked open the clasp. The straps fell loose and Kyle tugged the bra away.

He stared down at the strangers body. Her breasts were big and round. She had tan lines from where her bra had been and her skin underneath was more of an olive tone. He noticed her nipples were a different shade to the others that he'd seen. They were big, dark and pointed.

"Nice tits." He chuffed.

She was silent.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" He asked.

"Why am I doing everything you say?" She spoke, sounding extremely confused.

Kyle smiled. "Because you are extremely attracted to me. In fact... you love me."

Suddenly she turned and her bronzed face was filled with pure love and compassion. She was a pretty woman, her lips were thick and her teeth straight.

"I love you." She confessed.

This is weird. He thought.

He'd never met this woman before in his life and in his command she undressed herself and revealed her nakedness to his preying eyes.

"What do you do?" He asked.

He begun to wonder what king of person this woman was. "I'm a banker." She croaked.

"A banker? My sister is one of those."

After a while she spoke again.

"You are eighteen, aren't you?" She asked.

Kyle was taken aback by her question.

"Ehm yes. Why do you ask?"

"I don't think it would end well for me if someone happened to find out I drove you to school while I was topless the entire ride. I'd look like a predator."

"I see." He said, smiling as he watched her tits bounce as they traveled over the speed bumps.

Kyle gave her a few more directions before she turned into the parking lot. The school grounds were of course empty, as all the classes had already commenced.

"I suppose that I'll see you around." He said as he opened the side door.

"Wait! Won't I see you again?" She asked, tears welling up in her bright blue eyes.

"Jesus." Kyle whispered to himself.

"I'll see you again my love." He lied.

He'd placed a hand on his heart and blew her a kiss. Kyle laughed when she caught it in the air and held it close to her tit. She drove off with her chest still bare.

I love my life. He thought.

Kyle entered the double doors to the school to see that the halls were empty. His footsteps echoed throughout the halls as he approached Mrs Johnston's class. However, before he entered, he spotted Mrs Jackman down the hall. She spotted him too and she froze on the spot. She felt the hairs tingle on the back of her neck and she sucked in a sharp breath.

"Good morning, Kyle..." she said, awkwardly.

"Good morning, Mrs J," Kyle teased her, "I hope you don't mind, but I'm a little late."

Mrs Jackman stared at him. Normally she would grab him by the wrist, march him to her own office and lash at his hands with a metre stick for speaking to her like that. Although, that was until Kyle had defiled her. He'd stripped her of her clothes, made her a sexual object and used her to his pleasure. She swore that she'd never hurt another student ever again. He wondered if she was keeping up to her promise.

"Of course not. Come and go as you please." She forced a smile.

"I hope no other students have been harmed in my very short absence?" He questioned her.

His tone was condescending, patronising and more than rude. She put up with it out of fear.

"Those days are well and truly behind this school." She stuck out her chest as if to be proud of it.

"Good, or else I'll have to make you suck my cock again... do you understand?"

Mrs Jackman shot glances left, right and centre, looking for anybody that may have heard what he'd just said. She took a step closer and her long heels clicked over the marble floor.

"Please...? You said you wouldn't tell anyone..."

Kyle smiled. "And I won't. That is if you keep to your promise."

"I promise." She sounded sincere.

"Well... if you'll excuse me, I have business to attend to."

Kyle clicked open the classroom door and left Mrs Jackman standing in the hall. He shut it behind him and all of a sudden everyone was looking at him. He briefly stared at all their faces. Everyone looked at him but Maddison. She kept her head down and continued to scribble into a textbook. Tyler sat at the back of the class and he only glanced at him for a moment.

"And where have you been?" Mrs Johnston was stood at the chalk board with her hand upon her curved hip.

"Sorry, I'm late." He said as he tried to take a seat.

"Outside." She ordered.

Kyle thought about disobeying her. It wasn't the first time he'd been sent out of her class and he wasn't sure if it would be the last. He decided to play along. He wanted to see where it took him.

Kyle stepped outside and Mrs Johnston stepped out behind him. She shut the door and sighed as she looked at him.

"I can't protect you anymore, Kyle. You can't keep misbehaving like this. I think you better go and see Mrs Jackman again." She said, calmly.

Kyle liked the way that Mrs Johnston would handle him. She was never cruel, nor annoyed or angry. Her temper did flare from time to time but that was like all teachers. She was most kind to him and always seemed to have his back. He'd repay her for that he was sure.

"Fine, I'll go." He said, as if it were the worst thing in the world.

"When you are done, come and meet me in my office. I want a word." She said.

Double whammy. Kyle thought.

Kyle took a detour to the canteen first of all to get some food in his belly. He'd skipped breakfast due to being busy with Cara. When he did arrive at her office, he had not knocked. Instead he strode inside and to his surprise, Mrs Jackman was standing over Lucas Brown. Lucas was a small guy, very shy and a complete nerd. Perhaps he'd hacked the school system again, or maybe even corrected Mr Adams on a physics equation.

Regardless, Mrs Jackman towered over Lucas's small frame as if she was about to strike him down. But at Kyle's sudden appearance, she took a few steps back in fright.

"It's not what it looks like." She begun.

"It's exactly what it looks like to me." He frowned at her.

Lucas looked extremely confused.

"I swear, I wasn't..." She'd begun.

"Over the desk or under it?" He asked, almost politely.

Kyle didn't think it to be possible but Lucas looked to be even more confused now.

"Please..." she begged once more as the realisation set in of what he was asking her to do.

"Over it? Okay!" He cheered.

Kyle strode past Lucas towards Mrs Jackman. In horror she backed up against the lockers but Kyle grabbed her quickly by the wrists.

"Bend over the desk!" He stared into her eyes.

Whimpering and crying, Mrs Jackman bent over the desk until her elbows rested upon it. Kyle eyed the curve of her mature ass. He'd stripped her almost completely nude the last time he had been in here. Her ass cheeks didn't seem too round. Nothing like the shape of Lindsay's or Cara's.

However, Kyle did not care. He was about to raise his hand and slap it against her ass when he noticed Lucas was still staring with his mouth wide open.

"What's the matter Lucas? Are you trying to catch flies?" He asked.

Lucas closed his mouth.

"Don't worry, I'm blackmailing her. Do you want to try?" He gestured towards her behind.

Lucas couldn't believe what he was seeing. Kyle, the guy from biology class, had just bent over their headmistress of this school and he was offering him a slap at her ass.

"Come on, Lucas. Don't be so scared. Look!" He said as he crashed his own palm against her skirt.

Mrs Jackman squeaked, loudly. Lucas shuffled over towards her and as if on autopilot, he raises his hand and slapped the other cheek.

"Feels good doesn't it?" He laughed.

"Sure does..." Lucas couldn't believe it. "Can I do it again?"

"Sure, as many times as you like." Kyle stepped back.

He enjoyed the horrified look on her face as he said it. Kyle watched Lucas slap Mrs Jackman's ass around a dozen times before he finally interrupted.

"Here," he said as he approached, "try it on her bare skin!"

Kyle gripped at the green skirt that she wore and ripped it open. She wore stockings today and they clung to her upper thighs nicely. She wore thick granny panties today too and Kyle wondered if it was only to deter him from having sex with her. Despite this, he tugged them down her exposed thighs and Lucas stared in awe at the headmistresses pale fleshy ass.

"You're sure we won't get in trouble?" He asked, still staring at her cheeks.

"We won't get in trouble for this, will we Mrs Jackman?" He asked her.

"No." She said quietly.

"Good! and Lucas here can slap your ass as much as he likes?" Kyle continued.

"Yes... you can slap my ass, lucas!" She cried.

Lucas needed no more than that. He raised his hands and brought it down once more on her naked bottom. Kyle heard the sharp clap of skin on skin and she cried out louder this time.

Lucas was becoming much more creative too. Slapping her ass eventually grew boring. He begun to explore her naked half. He spread her legs and was searching between them. Kyle laughed at the look on her face as his fingers probed her.

"This is what you deserve." He said to her.

She shut her eyes.

"Lucas, you're a virgin aren't you?" He asked.

Lucas popped his head out from behind her ass. "Yeah?"

Kyle had a wicked thought that flashed brightly in his mind. The school bell rung around the grounds to mark the end of the first period. Kyle supposed he'd better get going. Besides, he had a date with Mrs Johnston to get to.

"Mrs Jackman, please do Lucas the favour in taking his virginity. I'm sure he'll thank you for it." Kyle smiled at her before shutting the door behind him as he left.

When Kyle stepped back inside of Mrs Johnston's classroom, he didn't expect to see Tyler standing by her desk. She glanced at him for a moment and told him to shut the door. Kyle clicked the door shut and she gestured for him to take a seat.

He thought that this was particularly odd as Tyler wasn't standing and neither was Mrs Johnston. Regardless, Kyle took his seat and waited for her to speak.

"Tyler tells me that you have been messing around with people." Mrs Johnston stared into his eyes.

He felt her piercing his soul with her powerful stare and he grew uncomfortable under her gaze.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, awkwardly.

"Tyler says that you have been controlling peoples minds. That you made him... urinate in his pants..."

Kyle did not say anything. He shot a glance over at Tyler who looked as though he was terrified of him. Kyle didn't think that Mrs Johnston would buy the story. Perhaps she was more curious as to why Tyler seemed so scared to even be near him.

"He deserved it." Kyle eyed him with anger burning inside of him.

"What do you mean he deserved it? How can you make someone urinate their own pants?"

Kyle could tell that Mrs Johnston wasn't understanding any of this.

"I have this sort of... ability... I can make people do things..."

Mrs Johnston stared at him.

"Is this some sort of practical joke?" She eyed the two of them.

"I've been nothing but supportive of you two over the years and this is how you repay me. By making up a story and wasting my time?" Her anger flared.

"No, it's true. I did make him piss his pants." Kyle confessed.

"Language." She pointed at him.

"Sorry."

"What do you mean you made him?" She asked again.

Kyle stared at Mrs Johnston as she stared back at him. God she was hot. She had the mature body of a woman, but the youthful looks of a female in her prime. Her face was clear and when she smiled she showed her real beauty. Of course she was a teacher and that sort of relationship was unheard of. He wanted to fuck her but he was scared to control her mind.

He respected her more than he respected anybody, he didn't know if he could force her to have sex with him.

"Tyler," Kyle looked at him, "clap your hands as fast as you can. Don't stop until I tell you to."

Tyler suddenly clapped his hands together, repeatedly and as fast as he could.

Mrs Johnston stared at him but she was not convinced.

"Stop it, Tyler." She demanded.

But Tyler did not stop clapping.

"He only stops when I say he can. See; Stop clapping."

Tyler gave his hands a rest and left them by his sides. He looked even more scared now that he had been before. Tears dirtied his face as he looked at him.

"This doesn't prove anything. This act that you both are trying to play on me is quickly getting old. Now if you will excuse me, I have work to be getting on with."

Mrs Johnston opened the classroom door and waited for her two students.

"Close the door." Kyle said, with a harsh tone.

Mrs Johnston slammed the door shut and she was barely aware that she'd done it. Her eyes grew wide as she caught on to what Tyler was saying. The scared look on his face was now reflected on her own.

"Sit at your desk." He said.

Mrs Johnston strutted over to her chair and pulled it out from underneath the desk, before sitting down at her desk.

"How are you doing this!?" She yelled.

"I told you, i can control people. Like puppets on a string. And not just their actions, their minds, their thoughts and their feelings too. I can make you feel a deep desire, or sad depression if I wanted you to. I could make you cartwheel on the floor right now by just saying a few words. Tyler's right, I have been using my power." Kyle confessed.

Mrs Johnston looked stunned.

"What?... I don't understand... how is this possible?" She questioned.

"It all started when I found a book inside the library. You know? The day you sent me to Mrs Jackman's office. I received two lashes across my palms that day. Don't worry though, she's repaying me for that right now."

"Where is Mrs Jackman?" She asked, now fearful of his presence.

"Currently in her office, she's being fucked by Lucas brown."

Mrs Johnston's mouth took to the shape of a large o. She could not believe that any of this was true. She shut her eyes and let her head fall into her hands.

"Kyle... you don't have to do this kind of stuff. You can use your powers for real good." She tried to reconcile with him.

"Those days are long behind me. Nobody cared when I didn't have the power. Nobody paid any attention to me, nobody except from you, Mrs Johnston."

She looked up at him then. It was true she did care for him. She cared for all her students. Their futures mattered more to her than anyone would ever know. She didn't want this for him, but it seemed that there was nothing she could do.

"So what do you intend to do?" She asked.

"I'm not sure. I thought I would know when it got to this point but instead, I'm blank. I have nothing."

"Did you plan on?..." Mrs Johnston couldn't allow the words to escape her lips.

"Yes... I did." He said, understanding what she was getting at.

Mrs Johnston shut her eyes again. Kyle stood up, he wanted to comfort her, he didn't want her to be scared of him like everyone else was.

"What are you doing?" she asked, anxiously.

"Coming closer... is that okay?" He asked.

"No... it most certainly is not. I would like for you to leave." Mrs Johnston said calmly.

"Im not going to do that. You see, I suppose I have become a little drunk with power. But the truth is, I've barely used it to it's full potential. That is what I am going to do. I'm going to do as I like, to whomever I like. Then afterwards, I'll erase it from their memories. Perhaps not all, but most. It will be like it never happened."

Mrs Johnston had nothing to say to that. Her own student had taken the form of this supervillain. She could barely look at him. Her skin felt hot, her eyes were becoming wet and she wanted to be anywhere but here.

"Tyler, you can leave. But tell no one of this." He said, seriously.

Tyler nodded weakly and left the room in a hurry, leaving only Kyle and Mrs Johnston inside. She remained seated at her desk and she did not dare to move.

"How I've longed for this moment." He said to her.

"Kyle you don't have to do this." She pleaded.

Kyle ignored her. He stood and shut the windows, then he closed the blinds and locked the door. Mrs Johnston's eyes followed him everywhere he went. He approached her by her desk, the same way he had done many times before.

She looked up at him, tears puddling in her eyes. She knew what was coming. She always did see the way that Kyle looked at her in class. Most boys his age stared at her round breasts and curvy hips. She did her best to cover up as much skin as she could, she thought that would help but it didn't.

Kyle was the worst. She suspected it was the primary reason for his grades slipping so badly. She was used to it by now and kind of even liked it. She was getting older and she didn't know how many years left she had with her curvy figure.

She thought of her husband. What would she think of her if he knew what was about to happen? If other teachers found out, she'd lose her job, possibly face jail time. She was scared and she felt alone and vulnerable in that moment.

Kyle didn't like to see her so miserable and broken down like this. She was usually up-beat and friendly. He hated how he was making her feel, but there was a starving hunger inside of him. Part of himself needed to have her. The same way that he needed have his sister and Maddison.

"We're going to have sex." Kyle said, softly.

Mrs Johnston shut her eyes tighter and a tear escaped from the crease in her eyelid.

"Please..." She whimpered.

Kyle slithered around the back of her and let his hands fall and grasps gently at her shoulders. Bending down he whispered;

"Do not cry, you might even like it." He hoped.

Immediately, Mrs Johnston wiped away the dribbling tears on her cheeks and dried the corner of her eyes. She took a deep breath as She felt him gently squeeze her shoulders.

Kyle felt his cock burst to life when he touched her. He couldn't believe that he was holding her like this. Her body felt warm and soft on his hands.

Mrs Johnston shut her eyes still. She imagined that this was somebody else. That it wasn't Kyle who was touching her shoulders so sensually. She imagined the bearded face of her husband behind her. She thought of him standing there in the same room, seducing her in her very own office.

For a while this worked. That was until she heard the sound of his voice again.

"Turn around."

Slowly, Mrs Johnston twirled in her chair and she couldn't believe what she saw. She must have been so focused on the image of her husband that she hadn't heard anything that was happening behind her. For Kyle had stripped his lower half of his clothes and now stood before her with his raging hard on pointing impressively upwards.