The Mind of a Teenager Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She forced her head to the side and stared at the posters on the wall. She did not want to look at him this way.

"Look at it." He said, impatiently.

It was as if someone was holding her head, forcing her to look at him. She tried to fight it but she couldn't. She felt her neck spin until she faced him. She even tried to shut her eyes again but that didn't work either.

She could only stare at it. She was surprised at first. She'd seen many in her life time but none as quite as impressive as Kyle's. For a slender boy, he had a thick penis. It was most likely longer than her husbands and she took in its every detail. How his head was more reddened and pink at the top. How his veins popped and strained against its skin.

His legs were curly with hair, as were his balls. They didn't hang loose. Instead, they clung neatly to his base like two round spheres. She stared at it and tried to imagine that it belonged to her husband.

Kyle watched the look on her face change as her eyes met his cock. Her mouth didn't quite open wide but it did shut quickly. He guessed that she was surprised. Most people had been these past few days. Nobody ever expected him to pack such a punch. He stuck it out as if to show it off and let it bounce in the air before her face.

"Touch it." He couldn't wait any longer.

She didn't want to, but she did. Kyle felt the cold of Mrs Johnston's right hand take hold of his rod. He watched her aged fingers curl around it. She held it firmly at first and then she loosened her grip.

This was the content of his dreams. He'd always imagined her like this, succumbing to his cock and taking it inside of her. He watched her stare at it as she held it in her hand and without any sort of direction, she stroked him up and down.

Kyle couldn't believe it. Perhaps she was enjoying this after all. Perhaps the mere sight of it turned her into a hungry whore.

He watched on as Mrs Johnston jerked him off at her desk. He felt the coldness of her wedding ring rub against him but he did not care. She was touching him in his private place and he loved it.

Meanwhile Mrs Johnston only thought of her husband. She knew what he liked, so she did it for him. This wasn't Kyle, this was her husband, Jerry. She stroked him up and down slowly at first. That was until she quickened the pace. Jerry liked it slow with short bursts of speed.

Kyle let Mrs Johnston take more control as she rubbed her hand up and down his length. He enjoyed the way that she tugged him upwards and how she brushed her fingers over his throbbing head whenever she reached the tip.

He could tell that she'd done this many times and Kyle couldn't help but think that her husband, whoever he was, was an extremely lucky man.

Expertly, Mrs Johnston jerked him faster and faster. She hated that she was giving Kyle

So much pleasure, she only wanted it over with and that's when it hit her. She had to get it over with.

Mrs Johnston slowed down her pace. She trialed her eyes up his body until their eyes met. She looked up at him and smiled gently as her fingers gently brushed over his sensitive glands.

Kyle hadn't expected it and neither had his cock. For it now squirted his whiteness onto her blouse and wrist. The climax was so strong that he had taken a few steps back, almost stumbling into the chalk board.

However, Mrs Johnston had caught him by the cock and tugged him back towards her. Kyles cock was now oozing with his sperm and he could barely stand.

"Wow." He gasped.

Mrs Johnston figured Kyle must have been keeping that for her for some time. She was so shocked at the sheer amount of cum that he had produced. She felt it coat her hand and slithered down to her wrist like warm cream. Some even dripped from her loose hanging elbow. Most of it caught her woollen blouse and he decorated her with his icing.

Kyle hadn't expected to cum this much. His cock still throbbed as if trying to squirt out more cum that simply was not there. He'd completely emptied himself all over her. The sensitivity of his cock had just increased and when she now held it, it felt oddly sore.

"You better get going. You're missing out on your geometry class." She said, victoriously.

It was then that Kyle realised. She'd meant to make him cum. At first the thought turned him on, that she would do such a thing without being told to. However, quickly the fog cleared and the reality of the situation became vivid.

She'd done it on purpose, so that he wouldn't fuck her.

"I don't think so." He said.

Kyle grabbed her by her cummy wrist and spun her around, much like he'd done to Mrs Johnston. Although he did not intent on simply spanking her ass.

Authors Note: I think many of you have been correct about this series. I will add more to the series in the coming days! I hope you enjoy!