The Mind of a Teenager Ch. 06

Story Info
Lindsay finds out that Kyle has been a busy boy.
5.4k words
4.59
26.3k
45

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Mind of a Teenager ch6

Authors note: I'm working on a proof reader for these stories. For now, please bare with me. I do my best to reread everything I've written but sometimes the slip ups still get through.

When Kyle got home that day Lindsay was stood by the sink as she helped tidy away some of the spare dishes from the night before. Meanwhile, Cara was seated on the couch and watched some weird tv-show about robot cops.

"Hey guys." He said, as he came in.

"Hello." Lindsay smiled.

"Hi." Cara smiled at him too.

"What you guys up to?"

"Just watching robocops." Cara spun around on the couch so that she was leant against the armrest.

"Mom's not feeling great. So I'm doing the housework." Lindsay turned back to her dishes.

"Is she in bed?" Kyle asked.

"Yeah. Dads not been home yet and I think it's making her feel worse." Lindsay added.

"Do you think he will come back this time?" Cara asked, a hint of sadness could be heard in her voice.

Kyle looked at Cara. She wore a red T-shirt with shorts and slippers. Lindsay on the other hand wore tight leggings and one of her usual sweatshirts.

"Hard to say. Whether he comes back or not, it makes no difference." He said.

"How can you say that?"

Lindsay was no longer washing the dishes. She now faced him and he noticed that her sweatshirt was damp near her breasts. She must have splashed herself while she was rubbing soap and water into the plates. He glanced down at the wet cotton of her shirt and at her breasts before bringing his eyes back up to her face.

"Just because he's our father, doesn't mean he's better off in our lives. I've never been close with dad and that's on him." Kyle said as he picked a couple of grapes from the fruit bowl on the counter.

Lindsay thought then that Kyle was maturing, but she didn't like to admit it. She knew deep down that he was right. However, she found it to be a truth much harder to accept.

"You think so?" Cara asked.

"I know so." He smiled at her.

Despite their sexual endeavours, Cara was still his sister and he cared for her like he always had done. Lindsay smiled at her younger brother with pride. She would have sucked him off there and then if Cara wasn't in the room.

Something about him now made her hot. Yes, he did have the power to control peoples minds but that in way made her or excited around him.

"I'm gonna go check on mom." He said as he left his sister's downstairs.

Kyle took each step one by one until he got to the top of the stairs. Slowly, he approached her bedroom door and clicked the knob. The door creaked open a-jar and darkness was all he saw. The smell of heat and sweat met his nostrils and he was beginning to make out the shape of her king sized bed.

Her walls and drapes were of a darker shade and her bedsheets matched them. He narrowed his eyes to make out a limp figure laying lifelessly in the centre of the bed. Kyle took in the sight of her pale legs as they dangled off of the edge. The sheets covered most of her body but as he moved closer, he noticed that a lot of her top half was not covered. He stepped into the dark room for a better look.

"Mom?"

No answer. As he got closer he could hear the feint sound of her purring. His mother often snored and he assumed that is what he was hearing. He could faintly make out her hair and it was much darker than that of Cara's or Lindsay but not so much close to a shade of black.

Her hair was sprawled out across the pillows behind her as she lay on her back and he could make out her arms as they lay at either side of her naked body. He'd never intruded on his mother like this. He had a good mind to turn on his heels and leave. But how could he deny his perverted eyes the chance to witness another naked woman's body? It didn't matter if it were his own mothers, he needed now to set his eyes upon her naked flesh.

He took one final step closer and there they were. Two dark, circular shapes at the centre of two flattened breasts. They were much larger than Lindsay's. Lindsay had been the perfect size, Kyle thought. Although even when laying down, Kyle could tell that his mother's breasts were much larger and were made up of much more tissue.

He was creeping on her now. His own mother. He felt his cock grow quickly as his eyes begun to adjust to the darkness. He could see her naked breasts more clearly now. Her areolas were darker than either of his sisters and they were pointed at the ends. Her nipples were more sharp than round and her stomach wasn't as flat or as toned as her daughters.

He thought of removing the sheet that lay between him and the rest of her naked body. He even thought of throwing himself onto her and taking her right there, convincing her mind that it was somehow a good idea to let her own son fuck her. He wanted to explore his mothers body. To see what she had been hiding underneath her cotton clothes all these years. To revisit the place of which he came out of, to potentially return inside of her once more.

He'd never thought about his mother this way. Maybe one time by the pool on vacation, but never quite like this. As he stared down at her naked tits he finally let his mind flirt with the idea of having intercourse with his own mother.

"Kyle?" He heard Lindsay's voice call from the hall.

"Yeah?" He whispered back to her.

"What are you doing?" She called.

After one last glance at the his mothers breast, Kyle tiptoed out of her bedroom and gently shut the door. Lindsay was stood atop the stairs and was looking at him curiously as he fingers trailed along the railing.

"Just checking in on her is all." He smiled and did his best to hide the erection that still strained in his pants. Lindsay looked up and down. She could have swore he was hard. Perhaps he was horny around her presence now, she'd thought.

"Since mom and Lucy are busy. Do you wanna?..." Lindsay nodded towards her own bedroom.

"I thought you'd never ask." He smirked.

Lindsay grasped her brothers hand and urgently led him into her room. Kyle took hold of his older sister and they pressed their lips together. The kiss was soft and loving, the first of its kind. He liked kissing her this way. He felt the energy boil and surge around their bodies, making him feel electric as he kissed her.

She scrambled onto the bed and started to remove her clothing. Kyle did the same. He slipped of his shoes, unbuckled his belt and tossed his skater-boy shirt to the floor.

In that time, Lindsay had already removed all of her clothes. She was knelt on her own bed with her nakedness in full view. He smiled wickedly and eagerly joined her. They embraced again and Kyle enjoyed the feeling of their bodies colliding together. He loved the feel of her cold and naked skin against his own.

He felt her chest squish against his own and she could feel the strength of his fully grown cock prod and knock against the insides of her thighs. In their rush to get it on, Lindsay fell back first and then he fell onto her. They kissed faster now and she naturally guided him into her.

Kyle hadn't been aware of it at first. Lindsay's pussy had been so wet that he slipped right into her without feeling a thing. After the realisation had struck him, he felt everything again. The wetness that surrounded his penis, the warmth and tightness of her love tunnel. Her legs bent and wrapped around her brothers back as he leant into her more.

"You've been ready for me?" He smirked down at her.

"I've been waiting on you coming home from school all day." She smirked back.

Lindsay felt her brothers prick push a few more inches inside of her body. They held each other's hands above their heads and they bumped their sexes together. The look in her eyes spurred him on to fuck faster and he did just that.

"Oh god! Kyle!" She moaned.

"Fuck." Was all he could say.

They both became sweaty and they slipped against one another. Kyle used up all of his energy to hump into her as best he could. It didn't take long for him to feel the beginning of his climax spark inside the depths of his nutsack.

Kyle had become so carried away in chasing his own orgasm that he'd blocked out any noise from the outside world. He humped harder and faster as he panted, still chasing his own climax.

"Kyle, stop! Stop!" She cried.

Lindsay was pushing him off of her. Her eyes had grown wide and she was no longer looking at him. He followed her gaze to the door where Cara stood with a weird look on her face.

"Cara! Not again!" Kyle slipped out of her sister and he covered himself with the sheets as quickly as he could. Lindsay did they same and they both lay under the sheet as Cara moved closer towards the bed.

She'd walked in on them having sex and it was a sight to behold. The image of her brothers pale ass bouncing between Lindsay's legs was something she thought she'd never see. She felt jealous.

"I want to fuck him too." She said.

Lindsay could not believe what she'd just heard. Was she hearing right? Had Cara just said that?...

"What?!" Lindsay asked, loudly.

"Why do you always get to fuck him and I don't? We only ever get to do the foreplay stuff. He doesn't touch me the way he touches you, it's not fair!" Cara yelled.

"Keep your voice down!" Kyle tried to calm her down.

"What?" Lindsay created distance between herself and her brother.

Kyle quickly realised that the situation wasn't turning out great for himself.

"It's just that..." He tried to find the words.

"You've been fooling around with Cara too?" She couldn't believe it.

Reading the look on Lindsay's face made Kyle's stomach sink.

"Sort of... but not like how we've been doing it."

In truth, it did mean more with Lindsay. They had a real connection, whereas Cara had the type of body you couldn't ignore. She was much younger than Lindsay and Kyle only saw her objectively.

"How have you been doing it then?" She asked him with her hand now firmly on her naked hips.

"He only lets me play with him. I never get to be played with..." Cara spoke up.

Kyle always wondered if he'd ever get caught with two women at once. He never ever thought that they would both turn out to be his sisters.

"So while we've been sneaking around and fucking, you and Cara have been sneaking around too!?"

"Pretty much." Lucy confirmed.

Lindsay lashed the remaining sheets that covered her legs and got out off the bed. Still naked, she paced the room as her anger boiled. Kyle didn't know what to say and apparently neither did Cara.

Cara simply stared at her big sister as she marched naked in circles. It took a while for Lindsay to realise that cara had been staring at her.

"What?" She hissed.

She did not look at her face. Instead, she stared at her tits, they hung lower than hers and stuck out more too. Her legs were much thicker than her own scrawny limbs and she had stubbly hair between her legs.

"I've never seen you naked before." She said.

"So?" Lindsay didn't quite understand why it was that Cara was looking at her as if she was a piece of meat.

Kyle noticed too. "Do you like what you see?" He asked.

"Shut up, Kyle!" Lindsay roared.

"Yeah." Cara's small voice surprised them both.

Lindsay's mouth shut tightly. "You... you do?..."

Cara felt both of her siblings eyes on her. They were waiting for more words to spill out of her mouth but she only managed a quick shrug of her shoulders.

"Let me get this straight." Kyle begun. "When you look at Lindsay what do you feel?"

"Kyle!..." Lindsay protested.

Cara's pupils dilated as the command had been given.

Cara allowed herself to fully drink in the sight of her much older sister. Her tits were perfectly perky and looked symmetrical in shape. Her body curved naturally in all the right places and Cara couldn't help but feel the wetness soak the inside of her pussy.

"I feel... hot." She said.

Kyle was now propped up on his knees.

"What else?..."

Lindsay didn't bother to yell at him this time, for some reason she found herself wanting to hear what she had to say.

"Not just hot... but anxious too, excited even. I can feel my heart beating in my chest when I look at her breasts."

Cara had never seen another woman's breasts before. They were much different to her own and she couldn't help staring.

"You like my breasts?..." Lindsay gestured to her own tits with her hands.

"Yeah, I suppose I do." Cara confessed.

Lindsay was speechless. How had things come this far? One day their lives were normal and then the next they're all looking at each others naked bodies. There's blowjobs, sex and naughty thoughts swirling inside of her head.

In that moment she let her mind wonder herself what Cara looked like under her tight shirt and slender blue jeans. Did she have breasts? And if she did, how big were they? Does her pussy lips curl inward like her own? or do they spread apart when she's horny?

She shook the thoughts from her mind as she felt their eyes on her. Meanwhile Kyle could not believe his luck. All of a sudden a threesome didn't sound so bad in his mind anymore.

"Cara, come here." Kyle instructed.

Still under compulsion, Cara approached her brother by the bed.

"What are you doing?" Lindsay asked.

"Touch my cock." He ignored her.

Lindsay stared down at her brothers cock after he too wiped the sheet off of his body. It was still erect and she watched Cara curl her thin fingers around it. She groped him, just as he'd asked. Lindsay did not expect it either when Kyle arched his hand behind Cara's back to fondle her from behind.

She wore tight blue jeans and Kyle caressed his palms across her muscular cheeks. The sight of her two younger siblings touching each other's bodies made her pussy drip. She did not know why, but in that moment she felt intensely hot and aroused.

She felt a way in which she'd never felt before. To see her two siblings pleasure each other was something she'd never thought she'd see and she loved it.

"Oh my god..." Lindsay's clit throbbed.

"You like it?" Kyle asked.

"I..." She could not bring herself to admit it.

"I said, do you like it?" Kyle asked again.

She felt the power of the order linger in her head and she spoke truthfully.

"Yes. I... I do." She stuttered.

Kyle smiled. He had them exactly where he wanted them. Beforehand, he had hated using his powers on them. However, with the possibility of sex with two woman at one time suddenly presenting itself to him, he simply couldn't reject the opportunity.

"I thought you said you wouldn't control me?"

Lindsay said it as if in trance. She was still staring at the two of them. Kyle had now gotten to unbuttoning her jeans and Lindsay did not take her eyes away from her little sisters crotch.

"It was just a question. Although, I think I might have to, that is if you don't join us on the bed."

Lindsay moved a little

Closer while Kyle continued the undressing of Cara. He tugged her jeans down her legs and she kicked them off of her feet. It appeared that she hadn't changed her underwear since they're encounter that morning. Her thong hugged her slender waist and Kyle could make out the outline of her slit underneath the satin.

Lindsay did not know what to do. This was wrong, if anybody found out she'd never be able to show her face in public again. It was bad enough that she'd been fooling around with her own brother. The prospect of adding Cara to the mix excited her and terrified her at the same time.

Slowly she crept towards the opposite edge of the bed and sat down. She took comfort in groping at her own breast as she watched Kyle lift up Cara's top and tug it over her head. She now stood almost naked, her small tits pointed outwards towards her and her slim waist held onto her thong very tightly.

"How does she look?" Kyle asked her.

Lindsay enjoyed the sight of Cara's small breasts. Her hips were much slimmer than her own and she had a toned stomach that outlined the muscles she had. Her nipples were smaller too and more of a pink than brown.

"She looks... uhm. She looks..." Lindsay stuttered.

"Good?" Kyle asked, as his hands came up to pinch her little nipples for the first time.

Lindsay nodded and Cara moaned softly. Her nipples felt like tiny rubber buttons. They twitched whenever he let his fingers clip them and Kyle was amazed that he could fit his entire hands over her small mounds.

Lindsay watched on as Kyle groped her. He watched his hands slithered down to her ass where he gripped her cheek roughly in his hand. She could feel her juice spilling out of her pussy and onto the bed sheets. She'd never been more turned on in her life. This arousal was like a different kind of compulsion. One that her own body cast her under.

She wanted her hands to replace Kyles hands. She too wanted to feel at Cara's soft pale skin and nibble on her chewable teets. To clip them with her tongue and roll them between thumb and finger. She'd been with women before, heck she'd even had a threesome back in college. But something was telling her that nothing would compare to this.

"Come, Cara," Kyle guided her, "scooch closer to me."

Cara shimmied onto the bed and sat with her legs tangled underneath her. Kyle sat beside her near the edge and Lindsay was seated just a short distance away.

"So you want to get in on the fun?" He asked her.

Cara looked at Lindsay, then back at Kyle and nodded.

"Then kiss me." He said.

She felt extremely nervous now. Her older siblings seemed to be much more experienced than her at all of this. She hadn't even had her first kiss yet. Although she supposed that was about to come to an end. She gently shut her eyes and leant in to kiss her big brother.

Kyle smiled and shut his eyes too before touching her lips with his own. He felt her breath on his nose as he made contact with her lips. The kiss was delicate and awkward at first. Cara didn't really understand the movements that she had to make with her mouth and as Kyle tried to slip his tongue inside, he found he'd hit her teeth.

Her lips were softer than Lindsay's but weren't as big. They were thin like the rest of her but Kyle didn't mind that. She kissed him gently and he felt every touch of her lips on his. Lindsay watched on as they kissed and she did her best to resist touching herself. Her clit throbbed as if it were in pain and she desperately wanted to touch it.

Cara did her best to keep up with Kyle. He lapped his lips upon hers over and over again and she felt as though she was losing her breath. His tongue slithered inside of her mouth and she could only allow him to do it.

She enjoyed the feel of his mouths muscle curl against her own tongue and it turned her on. To think that this was her brothers lips, his tongue than invaded her mouth and his hands that explored her slender body.

Lindsay listened to the smooching and she felt deep inside of herself that she wanted to be apart of it. After a while, Kyle was aware that Lindsay had etched forward so to be closer to himself and Cara. Breaking there kiss for only a moment, he let his eyes fall to Lindsay and her impressive breasts. He could never get used to them.

Lindsay felt her breathing shortening as she looked upon her naked sister. Cara kissed Kyle back this time and he wasn't ready for it. She had enjoyed their kiss and she didn't want it to end. He enjoyed the way that Cara kissed him. She'd become eager and aroused. He liked her like that.

It was then that Cara felt Lindsay's hand on her lower thigh. Lindsay didn't know what made her do it. But she had outstretched her hand and let it fall on her smooth leg. Her skin was warm to the touch and incredibly smooth. Cara must not have produced much hair on her body as the smoothness of legs surprised her. Her hand then slowly glided up her thigh to her hip.

12