The Mind of a Teenager Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To touch Cara this way made her heart thump in her chest. Her hand had slid up to the point where her fingertips met the strap of her thong and she toyed with it nervously.

Kyle sensed the sexual tension rising within the room. For a second he stopped kissing Cara to kiss Lindsay. She accepted his kiss as usual. For a while they kissed and Cara watched. Her two older siblings made out right in front of her. She couldn't help but glance down at Lindsay's large breasts and how they clung to her chest. She couldn't see much of what was between her thighs as her legs were crossed and there wasn't much to see.

She then glanced at Kyle who was knelt upwards. His head towered over Lindsay's and he kissed her lips passionately as she looked up at him. His dick was larger than she'd ever seen it before it stuck outwards like a pipe. When they broke their kiss there was a sort of awkward pause. Cara assumed this was because it was her and Lindsay's turn to make out.

Kyle leant back against the pillows letting Lindsay take over. They both looked shy but Lindsay being the experienced one, took the lead. She leant in towards her younger sister and Kyle watched Lindsay take Cara's cute face into both her hands.

Staring into the deep blue of her little sister eyes, she cupped her cheeks and kissed her lips. They felt softer than Kyle's. It was as if she was barely kissing her. She pecked Cara's lips gently one and then twice. Kyle continued to watch as he stroked himself gently.

He watched Lindsay, the mature woman that she was, take hold of Cara's small frame and kiss her. Their hair tangled together as they kissed and all Kyle could hear was the frequent sound of smooching.

Lindsay's hands started to roam over Cara's body. She felt at her thighs, her waist, her ribs. She even curled her hands around her shoulders after trailing her fingers up her arms. Kyle watched his two topless sisters make out and he couldn't think of a better sight than this.

He enjoyed how Lindsay's nipples pressed against Cara's small chest and even more so when Cara rubbed her own chest against hers. Lindsay's pressed sort of devoured Cara's small tits and it made her look far more dominant.

"Stand up." He heard Lindsay whisper.

Cara did as she was asked and stood up on the bed. Her smooth crotch was now level with their heads and Kyle couldn't believe it. Lindsay had reached up to Cara's thong and she tugged it downward.

It was the one place on Cara's petite body that he had not explored enough. He'd never truly set eyes upon her pussy and he felt his excitement build as Lindsay tugged the thong down. The smoothness of her skin continued between her legs, were a small slit formed in-between her thighs.

Like she had her jeans, Cara kicked them away and now all three of them were stark naked on the bed. Cara now feeling shy, had sat back down but Lindsay wasn't done.

"Lean back." She whispered.

Cara leant back and her chest looked completely flat now. All but for her tiny nipples, they did their best to defy gravity as they stuck out all pointed and erect. Her tummy was more toned than Lindsay's and her hips were much narrower. She had the body of a teenage girl, whereas Lindsay had the curves of a fully mature, adult woman.

Kyle jerked his shaft methodically and he took in a sharp breath when Lindsay separated Cara's knees. Cara didn't know what to do or how to react. Here was her big sister, the woman she always looked up to, spreading her legs for Kyle's enjoyment.

Kyle watched on as her thighs separated from one another and her small pussy came into view. Cara's pussy was wider but not as long. It had a bright pink colour to it and her lips spread apart more than Lindsay's did. He could see everything; Her outer folds, her inner folds. Her clit, her entrance, even her little asshole.

Lindsay was mesmerised by how pretty her pussy was. Her lips were symmetrical too, as was her Labia. She could smell her sweet scent and it wasn't hard to tell that she was wet. Her inner folds sparkled under the rooms lighting and she briefly thought of what she would taste like. She had no pubic hair whatsoever and Lindsay found herself jealous of smooth pussy.

Kyle set eyes upon his little sisters sex. If it were possible, his dick would have grown an extra few inches at the mere sight of it. Lindsay suddenly looked back to Kyle and he could not deny her of what she wanted.

"Go on. I know you want to." He said.

Lindsay shut her eyes. This was the final step. She slowly opened them to look up at Cara who was breathing heavily and looked to be extremely anxious. She then trailed her gaze down her body to her love tunnel and moved in for the kill.

When Lindsay's lips met her sex, she sighed loudly and shut her eyes. The feeling of her tongue against her sensitive folds made her shudder. It was indescribable. She kept her knees apart as Lindsay's head dipped between them.

Kyle watched Lindsay's tongue brush against Cara's pussy and he could have came right then. He barely touched his cock as he did not want to ruin this moment. Her breathing became laboured as Lindsay continued to lick at her sex. She licked and licked until Cara was struggling to breath.

Lindsay made sure to give her the ultimate pussy licking experience. She flicker her tongue around the outer folds before trailing into inwards to her sensitive skin. As she lapped up her sweatiness she wondered if Kyle was enjoying the view.

After a few more minutes of this she focused on the centre where her small clit hid been a good of skin. Using her fingers she exposed the small nub and lashed at it with her tongue. Cara was bucking and whining as Lindsay licked her pussy.

She traced around in circles, she licked up and down and from side to side. Kyle could sense that Lindsay was bringing his younger sister to a quick climax and he did not want that to be the case.

"Swap around." He said.

They both looked at him.

"You heard me." He said again, this time with power in his voice.

Lindsay looked at Cara and Cara looked back at Lindsay. They both shrugged their shoulders and assumed their new positions. This time Lindsay leant back towards the end of the bed and Cara took on the role of the giver.

Her small ponytail made good use as a handle and Lindsay gripped her tight clump of hair. She guided her towards her crotch and she couldn't wait to feel her tongue in her clit. As Cara's head went down, her ass went up and Kyle couldn't believe what he was seeing. Her thin muscular butt was arched in the air. Her asscheeks spread apart and afforded him a perfect view of the wrinkly skin that was her asshole and the light shade of brown that surrounded it.

"My, oh my." He moaned.

As Kyle explored her bottom half with his eyes, Cara was busy taking in the close up of Lindsay's vagina. It did not look like her own. Her lips were much puffier than hers and it had a paler colour to it. The smell was different too, it smelled like liquid warmth.

She felt the pressure of Lindsay's hand on her hair and she could only shove her face against it. She did her best to do as Lindsay had done to her. She licked once, then twice and then three times. On the third time, Lindsay flinched sensitively and she now knew where to lick.

The taste was strong but not all that off putting. It sort of aroused her the more she tasted it. It was like watered down syrup and she let it invade her mouth. Lindsay glanced down at Cara's small tongue and she watched it brush against her pussy. Each time she licked, she took more of her wetness into her mouth.

Her clit was on fire and it twitched and throbbed with each touch of her tongue. Her breathing felt warm on her sensitive area and everything felt so real, as it should have been a dream. A fucked up dream at that.

Kyle knew then that he had to get in on the action and he'd waited long enough. Slowly, he knelt behind his younger sister and let his hands curve against the muscles of her parted cheeks. As Lindsay had done before, he lowered his head towards her and he inhaled. She smelled exactly like her big sister.

A hot warm odour that aroused him. He could see the strands of clingy wetness between her thin pussy folds and he licked upwards. Cara shuddered at the sudden shock of her brothers tongue gliding between her slippery lips.

She took a second from licking Lindsay to breath and moan loudly. The feel of Lindsay's grip tightening around her ponytail told her to get back to work. And so she did. Together they licked one another in a chain of love and lust.

As Kyle's tongue worked between Cara's cheeks he took in the sight of Lindsay with her legs spread apart. She leant backwards on both her hands and her head had been tossed back. She was breathing and breathing hard.

He was in heaven. It was as though the lord himself had graced him with such luck of power. He was sure that the man upstairs would not approve of his use of it. Yet he didn't care.

"My turn?" He asked.

The two girls suddenly stopped what they were doing and looked up at one another.

"How about it Cara? You wanna do your first blowy?" Lindsay smiled down at Cara who was still between her legs.

"Will you show me?" She asked, innocently.

Cara's mouth had been smeared with vagina juice and it glistened around her lips.

Lindsay finally looked up at Kyle. "Of course I will."

To be continued...

***

Authors note: Bit of a short one for the time being. I felt I had to get something out there as it had been a while since I last posted. The next part will be up within the coming days.

12