The Mind Reader

Story Info
Is she a mind reader?
1.3k words
4.48
4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

<em> This is my first story I've written on here, any constructive criticism is welcome, either in the comments or by private message. All editorial mistakes are my own. I hope you enjoy. SRM </em>

The party was in full swing, everyone was hammered, other than myself, or so I thought.

I'll start by introducing myself. My name is Joseph Creed (my friends call me Joe), I'm a 21 year old university student in my final year of studying history. I am actually a year older than most of those in my class, due to working for a year before starting my degree. I'm 5'11" and slim, but muscular, with brown hair and green eyes. Anyway, back to the story.

It was Halloween and everyone was dressed up, there were many prisoners, slutty police officers, zombies, and playboy bunnies. I was dressed as a pirate, with the hook to go with it. I knew a few of the people at the party, including all the hosts, but I was content to stand in the kitchen and talk to whoever walked by.

"Hey Joe, not drinking again?" I heard from behind me.

It was Gracie, she was a year older than me, and the cousin of my friend Megan, one of the hosts.

"Not today, I've got an early start tomorrow, you?" I replied.

"Not me, I'm working in the morning unfortunately."

"Yeah I'm not looking forward to that when I graduate." I sighed.

She laughed at my lament.

"It's not all bad, plus I'm going back to university next year, I've nearly got enough money for my masters now." She explained. "But enough about that, I've got a question for you."

"Go for it"

"When are you going to tell my cousin that you like her?" She asked.

I instantly began to laugh, yeah I thought she was attractive, but I had no romantic feelings for her.

"Where did you get that idea?" I questioned once I finished laughing.

"You forget I'm a psychology graduate, I can basically read your mind." She laughed. "I can tell by your body language, and the way you look at her. It's not a bad thing you know."

"It wouldn't be a bad thing... if you were right. She's an attractive woman, but I'm not interested in her." I replied.

"Not even a one time thing?" She pressed.

"We're friends, it would make things weird."

"Good, I just wanted to check that there was nothing between the two of you."

I was about to ask her to explain when Megan staggered over.

"How are you two doing?" She slurred.

"Better than you" Gracie replied, "how much have you had?"

"A bottle of gin." Megan giggled.

"Haven't you got a 9am tomorrow?" I asked.

"Probably, but I doubt the lecturer expects us to come in the morning after halloween. Anyway, you two have fun, I want more gin."

Megan stumbled into the living room, where a table was filled with different spirits and mixers.

I was watching the sway of her arse when I heard Gracie laughing.

"I did say she was attractive" I remarked.

She continued to laugh, but when she stopped she had a weird look on her face.

"So you're an arse man." She paused. Me and Megan have the same arse, do you think I'm fit?"

In the second before I answered, I had a flash of clarity, everything became clear from the past few minutes, why certain questions were asked, and where this was going. They both looked similar, they had the same build, small tits but athletic arses, they both clearly worked out. The main difference was that Gracie was blonde and Megan was a brunette.

"Without a doubt, I'd actually say you're hotter than Megan."

"And you say the reason you wouldn't do anything with her is because you're friends?" She smirked as she paraphrased my earlier answer.

"That's the reason."

"Meet me in the upstairs bathroom in five minutes, knock four times so I know it's you." This time she was grinning as she spoke.

She walked off without another word, swaying her hips as she went.

I was in shock, but there was no way I was passing up this opportunity. I tried to force myself to wait five minutes, but only managed three. I knew there was a low chance of the two of us being disturbed since upstairs was off-limits for the party, but I had already been told by Megan the day before that rule didn't apply to me.

I knocked on the door, where Gracie quickly opened it and dragged me in. As soon as she re-engaged the lock I pushed her against the door, caressing her lips with my own.

She lifted her arms and wrapped them around my neck, as if she was trying to pull me further into her mouth. Her legs came up ang wrapped around me as I grabbed her bum, moaning, she began grinding herself on my swiftly growing cock.

"No time for foreplay, just bend me over and give it to me!" She gasped into my ear.

I quickly put her down and she grabbed hold of the bathroom sink, as she bent over I pulled both the crotch of her leotard and her panties to the side. I could see the wetness on her lips as I dropped my trousers.

"Condom?" I asked, grabbing her arse as I did so.

Gracie turned her head to look at me. "Pill" was all she said before she grabbed hold of me now engorged cock and guided me in. I wouldn't consider myself large, but my six inches does the job. It did inflate my ego when she moaned as I entered her though.

"Come on Joe, fuck me hard!" She cried out.

We were lucky the music was loud downstairs otherwise we definitely would have been caught with our trousers down, literally.

I instantly grabbed her arse and started fucking her as hard and as fast as I could. I slipped out a couple of times but eventually we found a rhythm that worked.

After five minutes we were both glistening with sweat, she was pushing back as I was thrusting forward, groaning with approval every time our bodies connected. I knew I couldn't last much longer. Grabbing her tits I pulled her up so her back was against my chest. We could both see our reflections in the mirror, her breath caught as she saw my other hand snake around her waist and towards her clit.

"Cumminggg!" Gracie cried, shaking as I continued to rub her.

The sight of her shaking on my cock was all too much for me, I exploded inside her, holding her in place as her orgasm subsided.

We stood there panting for what felt like hours, but in reality was only about a minute before I began to slip out of her.

"Shit!" She laughed as she quickly moved her hands to keep her leotard away and to catch my cum before we made a mess.

"Next time, we either go to yours or use a condom." She commented as she washed her hands and started to make herself presentable.

"You better come to mine on Friday then." I replied with a wink as I did the same.

"And you better get out of here and back downstairs before someone notices that we're both missing." She smirked.

I quickly headed back downstairs. Trying not to grin at the possibilities of the weekend ahead.

Later that night, I was speaking to Harry, one of Megan's housemates, in the living room, when Gracie came over to us.

"It's getting late, I'm heading off." She said as she hugged us both.

I checked the time and thought it would be a good idea to leave as well.

"I'm gonna do the same, lectures tomorrow." I replied, shaking Harry's hand before saying my goodbyes to everyone else.

I started walking back to mine, when a car pulled up beside me.

"Want a lift?" Gracie asked.

"Are you sure, it's only a ten minute walk?" I responded.

"Sure, it'll mean I know where I'm going on Friday." She smirked.

With a grin I got into the passenger seat.

Gracie may have not been a mind reader, but she sure knew how to get what she wanted.