The Mind Reader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Undo you skirt and let it fall to the floor."

I hesitated, not knowing who or what was around me but then complied. I was now naked from the waist down and anyone passing by this desolate place would have a terrific view but I was also vulnerable if they wanted more.

John had me stand and turn until he told me to touch myself. I obliged, hoping this would bring a hasty end to my ordeal. I began running my hands all over my body but it brought me no sexual excitement. Then he wanted more and I accepted his commands without question, slipping a finger deep inside my pussy. Pretty soon he had me masturbating explicitly for anyone to see.

I had the sensation that hands were on my body and again I felt him probe his cock against my back before sliding it deep into my body. I took my hands from my pussy and supported myself against a column beside me.

His strokes were firm and penetrated deep inside of me as he thrust again and again. My mind writhed and my body squirmed as the sensation of being fucked forcefully in the open overwhelmed me.

His thrusts were getting more forceful and he almost lifted me from the floor from time to time. I yelped and squealed with every stab of his cock.

A chink had opened in my blindfold and light began to steam in. I'd had my eyes shut tightly for much of the time but now, as I got used to the light, something caught my attention.

He must have been deep in my mind because my body felt every stroke and movement as if it were real. I glanced up again, trying to make out something from under the blindfold.

I strained to see what was in front of me, while feeling as if I was being bounced around all over the place. I could hardly believe it and I grasped for the blindfold, ripping it away.

Two men in their thirties stood watching me, from around fifteen feet away. I shuddered as I thought what they could see. Then it hit me and hit me hard. This was no trick of my imagination. It may have started that way but at his moment it was real, I was being fucked and it was as real as it gets.

I screamed for John, thinking he had deserted me but quickly realised he was still in my head and thumping hard into my body. John had abandoned his mind games and was now fucking me for real. I screamed aloud and it stopped.

I sat up startled as I glanced around me. The train, I was on the train my mind struggled to grasp where I was or what was happening. I glanced over at the man sat almost opposite me. Smart and paying me little attention until I had startled him.

I made my way to the toilet and locked the door behind me, leaning against it as if hiding. I looked at myself in the mirror and washed my face with the crisp cold water. I took a few moments to clear my head before making my way back to my seat and I sat perplexed

"Did you have a bad dream?" The guy opposite asked.

I nodded uncertain of how to reply but wondered if it was possible that it had all been just that, a bad dream. I began to calm down; feeling more relaxed at the thought that it had been a nightmare. I reached into my bag looking for some mints and was once again startled.

A dress, a little black dress. I couldn't have bought it; I'd taken no significant money with me. I couldn't have stolen it as it was all packaged up. My mind stumbled on another explanation and I quickly turned to look further down the train, locking eyes with a man much further down the carriage. He smiled and gave me a look, an all knowing look that chilled me to the bone.

12