The Minister's Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isobel, now face to face with Ruth smiled at her young friend's obvious gratitude. 'No need to speak my darling. I feel exactly the same, you're not only beautiful, but you have a very talented tongue and fingers too.' Both women giggled and snuggled closer, luxuriating in their mutual pleasure and the feel of so much smooth skin in close contact. Isobel continued to stroke and caress Ruth, and soon stoked up the fires that smouldered within. Deep sighs and a gradual slide into breathlessness again let Isobel know that she was ready for more, and Isobel was ready for more too, for Ruth had not been lax in the stroking and caressing department either, seeming to have developed a complete fixation with Isobel's breasts. She suckled and nibbled on them until Isobel gently pushed her away to kiss her beautiful mouth, at the same time pushing her right thigh harder between Ruth's legs. Ruth's pelvis instinctively began to slide back and forth, rubbing her pussy against the intruding thigh, moaning quietly as her passion built higher. Isobel let her hand meander down Ruth's back, making her shiver with desire, and lingered on the smooth cheeks of her fine bottom, before delving between and attacking her wet pussy from behind. Ruth stopped fucking Isobel's thigh and tried to impale herself on the slippery fingers instead, but Isobel quickly withdrew, and slipped her hand in from the front, slowly stroking and parting the lovely lips. Now Ruth really began to move her body, hard and fast, urgently seeking release, and when Isobel started to suck on her nipples too, it wasn't long in coming. She arched hard against Isobel, clinging on to every bit of contact she could find, moaning loudly, whimpering and calling out Isobel's name as her climax took hold and sent her over the top. Even after it was over, she clung onto Isobel, shivering and trembling with relief.

After a while Isobel rolled over and hauled herself further up the bed until she was sitting up, with her back against the bedstead, and then she deliberately spread her legs displaying her beautiful wet pussy to Ruth. Pointing to herself she said, 'Kiss me here please darling,' and Ruth desperate to please, crawled between the outspread legs. Reaching down Isobel spread her labia and said, 'Right here is good, but here is even better,' indicating her clitoris. 'That little bump is called the clitoris, and it's packed with nerve endings. It's the part that gives us so much of those lovely sensations we enjoy so much, but be very gentle, as it can be extremely sensitive, especially just after your orgasm.'

Ruth listened attentively as Isobel guided her eager student in the finer points of pussy play. 'Now let me see you lick it, and play with it, make me come, make me beg for more,' and she smiled down on her lover as she did as Isobel asked and began to finger and play with her. Isobel, sitting up, had a fine vantage point to admire the beautiful face of her student. The pink tongue darted and licked, the beautiful mouth, lips upon lips, bringing so much pleasure and joy to Isobel, until overcome, she closed her eyes and left her pussy at the mercy of her lover. Ruth had learned her lessons well, and very soon, Isobel, playing with her own nipples all the while succumbed to her efforts and felt the first tremors of climax building and growing until they swept over her in an unstoppable tide. She grabbed Ruth's hair and pulled her face closer still, rubbing her wetness over the adorable face of her friend, like a big cat marking its territory.

They girls spent the rest of the afternoon in a haze of pleasure, Isobel determined to lead her young protégé into even deeper and more prolonged explorations of erotic delight. Ruth, for her part, was a most willing pupil in all their endeavours, experiencing new and wonderful pleasures she'd never dreamed of. That afternoon was just the beginning, which leaves us ample opportunity to relate the continuing story of the lovers at a later date.

* * *

12