The Minister's Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Isobel meets young Lady Mary and "corrupts" her.
3k words
4.66
12.5k
13
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isobel Meets Lady Mary

After the Reverend John Hardy seduced Lady Mary Grant, the daughter of the local landed aristocracy, his wife Isobel, far from being jealous, was eager to meet and attempt her own seduction of the lovely young woman. She'd seen her in church a few times, admiring her delicate beauty from afar, and knew she was on holiday from Cambridge University in England. It was quite by accident that John had met and seduced Lady Mary, but he assured his equally horny young wife that Lady Mary may well be susceptible to her charms too, and so they laid a plan to lead the lovely Mary further astray if possible.

John judged the time was right after Lady Mary had visited him at the manse for the third time, ostensibly to return the books she had borrowed, and borrow new ones. The real reason for her visits was her growing need for his cock. Having surrendered her virginity, willingly it has to be said, she had found within herself an almost voracious taste for the pleasures to be found between her legs. Quite simply, she couldn't get enough.

Although Lady Mary knew John was married, and had met Isobel on every visit to the manse, with the thoughtlessness of a young 20 year old, she had somehow pushed that to the back of her mind, ignoring it, preferring to concentrate on the pleasures that John's big cock gave her when he undressed her and fucked her over his study desk. Now, sated with pleasure, she sat on the couch in his study, slowly recovering from their latest bout of lovemaking. She had a fine flush of arousal on her porcelain skin, her chest still heaving from the exertions of a few minutes ago. She felt marvellous - her recent discovery of sexual pleasure still new, and a thing of wonder to her. She was day-dreaming, her mind dwelling on the pleasures she had just experienced, when the study door opened, and Isobel came in with a tea-tray for them.

With her clothes still in some disarray, Lady Mary jumped up and turned away, hastily trying to conceal herself from Isobel. However, Isobel came over, and standing behind Mary, put her hands on Mary's shoulders., and spoke quietly in Mary's ear.

'Please don't get yourself upset Lady Mary, I know what's happening and I'm not the slightest bit jealous, everything is fine. Now come and have a nice cup of tea, and maybe some cake,' and rather shame-faced, Mary turned, fumbling with the buttons of her blouse, whereupon Isobel reached out, and buttoned up the last remaining buttons in an almost motherly fashion, letting Mary know that it was all perfectly amicable. When Isobel smiled to her she couldn't help but respond, although her embarrassment lingered on. It was a natural reaction, for only minutes before she had been spread-eagled, naked, over John's desk as his big cock, slipped delightfully in and out of her sex.

By this time John was fully dressed, and making some excuse that he had something he must attend to urgently, he left the two women to become further acquainted.

'Now Lady Mary,' Isobel said, 'I want no embarrassment or awkwardness between us. John and I have never been jealous of each other. It's true I am his wife, but I do not own him, and believe it or not, I think it a great compliment to my husband, and to me, when another woman finds him as attractive, as you do.' Lady Mary nodded and assured Isobel that she understood, although truthfully she was still confused by Isobel's generous attitude.

'You see,' Isobel continued by way of further explanation. 'Just like the women of the harem, a subject you have been reading about, I am happy to share him on occasion, with a truly delightful companion. I believe you and I will become even better friends very soon.' Mary nodded, feeling somewhat better as Isobel explained things to her.

'I wondered about the women of the harem when I was reading the book.' Mary said. 'It kept going through my mind; all those hundreds of women, kept in absolute luxury, and yet it must have been a sad existence most of the time. Knowing the pleasures of the flesh, yet constantly having to compete with others for the affection of their husband. I'd hate that,' she finished.

'Oh, I don't know Mary, remember life was very difficult for women back then. Better to be in the harem, starved of affection, than literally starving out on the streets, and let's be realistic now. Women are very resourceful when left to their own devices. I think if they lacked the pleasures and comforts of the flesh, it would have been by their own choice.' Mary looked puzzled.

'But surely no other men, apart from the eunuchs were allowed in the seraglio?' Mary contended.

'True,' Isobel, agreed, 'but even a eunuch has a tongue and fingers if so inclined, but their pleasures, for the most part came not from the eunuchs, but from their fellow inmates of the harem.' Isobel left that statement hanging in the air. Lady Mary was obviously thinking it over.

'You mean?' she stuttered out at last. 'The... the women were...' She looked shocked.

'Exactly, a woman can bring another woman a great deal of pleasure Mary. Have you never thought of it? Have you never had a friend that you liked so much that you welcomed her touch and kisses? Someone you just liked to be near as much as possible. I know most girls do, or have done, or a teacher, an older woman you thought simply wonderful?' As she spoke Mary nodded, beginning to see her past friendships in a different light.

'Yes, but that was different. I never thought of any of them like that... erotically,' she gasped out. 'Never.'

'Yes, but can't you see, if you had been thrown together in an enclosed society where sexual tensions filled the air, how things may have developed differently? Those touches and sisterly kisses may have grown into a deeper love than your innocent young mind may have imagined up until now.'

'Well, yes.' Mary reluctantly agreed. 'Faced with the prospect of rarely, or never knowing such pleasures again, I suppose they may have taken what pleasure and companionship they needed where they could.'

'Exactly,' Isobel confirmed. 'You're a clever young woman Mary. Clever enough to change her stance when confronted with reasoned debate. You've gone up greatly in my estimation.' Mary smiled, flattered by the older woman's attention and praise.

'Yet, I don't think another woman could give as much pleasure as a man in matters of love, could she?' Mary asked uncertainly, looking at Isobel innocently. Isobel said nothing, but smiled. Standing up she moved over behind Mary's chair, and put her hands on Mary's shoulders, and stooping down she began to whisper in Mary's delicate little ear.

'My darling husband tells me you have beautiful breasts Mary, and that they are very sensitive to touch.' Mary once again felt very embarrassed, but yet strangely excited by Isobel's closeness, of course she was doubly susceptible to suggestion and touch due to her very recent sexual arousal at the hands of the minister. 'Now, my darling, just give me a few minutes leave to prove my point,' and with that she slipped her hands down off Mary's shoulders and cupped the large young breasts in her hands, gently squeezing, finding the nipples beneath the fabric.

Mary gasped with surprise at Isobel fondling her breasts, but after a few seconds, her shock was overtaken by the pleasurable sensations that Isobel's experienced hands were giving her. Any words of protest died stillborn in her throat, replaced by a moan of delight. She relaxed, allowing Isobel to squeeze and pleasure her, her eyes closed and now gasping for breath as Isobel unbuttoned the silk blouse she had recently helped to button up, giving her better access to the large, soft breasts. Isobel wasted no time in freeing them from the undergarments, and coming round from behind Mary, stooping even lower, she began to feast and suckle on the large erect nipples.

From the corner of her eyes, she could see Mary's legs had drifted apart, and slipping her hand under the voluminous material of the skirt, it was a matter of moment before her hand was between Mary's legs, bringing her shocking, but nonetheless welcome pleasure. Helpless to resist. Mary spread her legs wider to give better freedom for the invading hand. Within minutes she was in the throes of yet another orgasm as Isobel's knowing hands manipulated her clitoris, labia and pussy. As her pleasures subsided, Isobel kissed her passionately on the lips, and Mary marvelled at the softness of her lips and the feelings of affection she felt for this woman.

Isobel reluctantly broke their kiss, and taking Mary by the hand led her, unprotestingly, to the spare room upstairs. A room which Isobel kept exclusively for her seductions and sexual encounters with lady friends.

There, she passionately kissed Mary once again, and tenderly and lovingly undressed her, all the time undressing herself to keep pace with Mary, who seemed fascinated by Isobel's own large breasts. As she unbuttoned her own undergarments she had taken Mary's hand and slipped it inside her blouse, offering herself to Mary's touch, and it has to be said that Mary took full advantage of these new wonders of pleasure opening up before her. Mary felt herself being undressed, and now enthusiastically began to undress Isobel in return. Within moments both women were naked and revelling in the feel and touch of their soft feminine skin. They sank down upon the bed where Isobel took the initiative once more and caressed between Mary's open thighs.

Her firm little bottom lifted off the bed, to impale herself on Isobel's fingers. They hugged each other, holding tight, and Isobel felt Mary shuddering with passion in her grip as she stroked the wet, open pussy, mercilessly driving Mary wild with excitement. It couldn't last, and Mary came once more, gasping and mewling with pleasure as Isobel's fingers slipped back and forth, deep inside her, stimulating her clitoris beyond all tolerance.

Afterwards they lay for some time, kissing tenderly, stroking and touching. Mary tentatively slipped her hand between Isobel's legs, and felt this new wonder, pleased at how Isobel reacted to her fingers just, 'there.' Isobel spread her legs further and Mary slipped her fingers up and down the wet furrow, eliciting loud moans of pleasure from the minister's wife. Still new to all this, she unexpectedly found her fingers slipping deeper into the furrow she was rubbing and into the warm depths of the wetness, drawing even more excited gasps and moans of pleasure.

Now it was Isobel's turn to thrust herself against Mary's hand as her pleasure grew more rapidly. The excitement was altogether too much for Isobel and quite suddenly she felt the familiar heat and rush of pleasure consume her body as she pushed herself harder against Mary's hand, milking as much of the subsiding tremors of desire as she could, before falling back, laughing, as only a woman who has just been well pleasured laughs.

'Well now my darling,' she said to Mary at last. 'Do you believe me now when I speak of feminine pleasures being not just the exclusive gift of men?' Lady Mary smiled back at her, fondling Isobel's big breasts.

'Indeed I do Isobel, now I know exactly what you mean. Of course I have heard rumours of such things, a 'forbidden love.' But why forbidden when it is so extremely pleasurable?' Mary asked.

'Just let us say that some men, not all, and that includes my John, see female pleasure as being solely in their gift, and don't like to think that women can exist quite happily without them in many things. They guard their privilege jealously and name it, "forbidden," and, "perverted," but of course, it is no such thing. It's just another form of love and pleasure, as I'm sure you'll agree, now that your eyes,' and as she said it, she slipped her hand between Mary's legs, 'and your legs, have been opened.' Mary giggled, then sighed with pleasure and contentment as Isobel gently circled her clitoris, with fingers slippery from Mary's natural flow.

'Oh yes Isobel, please don't stop now,' she pleaded, distracted from their conversation, opening her legs a little wider. Isobel slipped further down the bed, and began to lick the beautiful labia spread before her. This wasn't Mary's first encounter with oral sex, the minister having introduced her to it very early in their lovemaking sessions, but it was her first feminine tongue fucking, and as such, a memorable experience for her young and impressionable mind. Within minutes she was in the throes of yet another shattering orgasm, with Isobel doing everything within her repertoire of sensuality to stimulate her young protégé.

With typical female curiosity, it didn't take long for Mary to venture into further exploration of Isobel's beautiful body, and having fondled and suckled on Isobel's bountiful breasts, eliciting a wonderful response which made her feel so powerful, and with Isobel apparently helpless before her touch, she let her fingers once more split the generous labia apart, releasing yet another flow of fragrant slick juices.

Remembering how she felt when Isobel licked and fingered her sex, she was now determined to return the pleasure to this gorgeous woman whom she now virtually worshipped. As Isobel, turned over onto her back and spread her legs, Mary looked at the shaven lips in awe. Thick fleshy lips, swollen with sensuality, opening under her touch, drawing gasps and moans of delight from her lover.

She could smell a heady, sexual musk as she dipped her face close, feeling the heat of the wet skin, and then she tentatively let her tongue slip across the prominent lips and clitoris. Isobel pushed up off the bed moaning loudly. The juices and pussy tasted strange to her inexperienced tongue, but not at all unpleasant, and Isobel's reaction to the exploring mouth on her sex was such that, Mary licked and sucked at every slippery fold and crevice, while her fingers slipped into the depths that opened up before her touch driving Isobel wild with excitement, which led to such a powerful and prolonged orgasm that Mary could only feel delight and disbelief that she was the author of such pleasure.

Determined to repay such pleasures as she herself had experienced at Isobel's hands, she continued past that orgasm, bringing yet another, and then yet another orgasm from her dear companion, until at last, Isobel begged her to stop. The triumphant Mary, ignoring the pleas of her mentor refused to stop, and continued, with Isobel helpless to prevent it, until at last Mary took pity on Isobel's pitiful state and came into Isobel's arms, where Isobel scolded her playfully for being such a bad girl, but thanked and rewarded her with tender kisses.

With both girls exhausted from their efforts, they dozed on and off for some time until the door opened, and John entered the room. Isobel smiled at him.

'We have a delightful new companion darling,' she said to her husband, spreading the willing Mary's legs apart and stroking her pussy. Mary smiled hazily, as her pleasure grew. John undressed and Mary couldn't suppress a moan of excitement as she thought of the wickedness of her situation.

In a moment Isobel turned her over and urged her to get to her knees and, 'present,' her bottom for John's inspection. Taking her husband's big prick in her hands, she rubbed his tip against Mary's yielding lips, feeding him into the silken depths of Mary's pussy. The girl moaned with such incredible excitement, pushing back to impale herself, as Isobel slipped her hand between the parted legs, rubbing Mary's clitoris, adding immensely to the pleasure now building rapidly in her sex. Given such treatment it was little wonder that the girl's sensitised pussy responded almost immediately with an orgasm, and then again, until she begged them to stop. Now Isobel laughed as she had her revenge, for Mary had refused to stop stimulating her pussy scarcely an hour before.

Like Isobel, Mary pleaded for them to stop, yet was helpless to stop herself from responding to the sweet pleasures inflicted on her body by the horny couple. As the minister's big cock plunged into her pussy, stretching and filling her, and Isobel stimulated her clitoris and breasts in every way, she felt herself totally out of control, which somehow excited her even more.

Although she felt totally exhausted, yet she succumbed again and again to the almost unbearably pleasurable sensations between her legs, responding even when she felt she could take no more. At last Isobel took John cock from Mary's aching pussy and sucked him into her mouth tasting and savouring the young woman's juices on his skin. John gave it up then and spent himself into his beautiful wife's mouth, where Isobel swallowed him down eagerly, and then kissed Mary on the mouth letting her unwittingly have some of the remaining seed too.

It was much later that Mary went home, happy and satisfied. Fingered, fucked and sore, but filled with delight at her day of pleasure at the hands of the horny minister and his wonderful wife. Mary knew she would never be the same person again, but yet she was grateful for the new horizons shown to her by the Hardy's. She felt totally wicked, and even a little, 'perverted,' but all that was as nothing compared to the pleasure, and feeling of being, 'well used,' which filled her emotions completely. She knew within herself that she must try to experience as much as possible with them before going back to University in a week or so. After all she reasoned, it was all part of her, 'education,' too.

* * *