The Minister's Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
Isobel's old school friend and lover comes to visit.
6.7k words
4.68
6.3k
4
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One fine morning, Isobel received a letter, quite, 'out of the blue,' from an old school friend, Janet Hosie. They corresponded occasionally, although Janet now lived in Edinburgh, and they hadn't seen each other for a number of years. Around the age of eighteen, both girls had developed a mutual interest, and that interest was in what lay between each other's legs.

Their first sexual adventures were with each other, although neither of them were truly lesbian as such. It was just easier in those far off, and much stricter days, when the nineteenth century was slowly turning to the twentieth, for girls to be in each other's company. It had all started so innocently, with the two girls being close friends, and occasionally staying the weekends at each other's homes. As they developed from girls into young women, developing breasts, and body hair, they had begun to take an interest in boys, which was only natural

One memorable weekend, just before Christmas, Janet had been staying with Isobel, and they had gotten ready for bed as usual. Although there was a lovely, cosy, coal fire in the bedroom, as it grew later, and the girls were still chatting to each other, the fire had almost died out. The only light in the room came from the fire, but as the fire grew dimmer, the room grew colder. Isobel got up and put some more coal on the fire, but until it, 'caught,' the room was still dim and chilly.

'Come in beside me until the coal is well alight,' Janet whispered as Isobel headed for her own bed. 'We'll be warmer,' and thinking nothing of it, Isobel did as her friend asked. It was indeed warmer with the two young bodies in close proximity, and they soon relaxed, being well used to sharing a bed over the years. As young girls do, they started chatting about boys, which boys they fancied, and which boys might fancy them. Isobel asked Janet if she had been kissed by a boy yet, but neither of them had, it soon transpired. They both wondered what a, 'passionate,' kiss might feel like, and almost inevitably, they got the idea that if they kissed each other, it may go some way towards solving the puzzle, and so they tentatively experimented with each other, and although they were both girls, they liked the sensation, and kissed for quite some time.

During the course of their kissing, they had instinctively hugged and caressed each other, and finding this much to their liking, both had, no matter how innocent their intentions, become quite excited.

'Stop, stop,' whispered Isobel, 'I feel, very strange, don't you?' she asked Janet, who nodded.

'Yes, me too,' she confirmed. 'I feel so... so... excited. Are we being terribly wicked do you think?' she asked. Both girls had no experience whatsoever, and didn't realise what was happening to them, but they liked it, whatever it was.

'Do you want to stop, are you frightened?' asked Isobel, but Janet shook her head.

'A little bit frightened, but oh Isobel, it feels so good, I don't want it to stop, do you?' When Isobel said she didn't want to stop either, the girls resumed their kissing and caressing, and with their inhibitions gradually loosening, and their pleasure steadily growing, they were enjoying it even more. They stopped for a moment or two to chat again.

'I feel even stranger now,' confessed Isobel in a whisper, 'how about you?' and Janet also confirmed that she felt so good, she thought she would die.

'I have a very strange ache between my legs, and my nipples are as hard as can be,' she said. Thinking nothing of it, Isobel, innocently testing the truth of what Janet had just said, felt Janet's breast, and found the nipple was as hard as Janet had said. Janet gasped as Isobel squeezed her nipple gently. 'Oh my god, what are you doing?' she said. Isobel immediately stopped what she was doing, but Janet grabbed her hand, putting it back on her breast where Isobel had been squeezing.

'I'm sorry, I'm sorry,' whispered Isobel, 'did I hurt you?'

'No, no, not a bit, but please don't stop squeezing me there, it felt wonderful, really wonderful, it just feels so good,' and so Isobel squeezed and fondled Janet's breasts. Isobel was soon initiated into the mystery, as Janet began to fondle her breasts too. Isobel had never felt anything so good in her young life, and so the girls continued to kiss and caress and fondle each other, bringing each other to new levels of arousal.

It was Janet who first sat up in bed, and pulled her night gown up, and over her head. With the fire now burning brighter, she was a spectacular sight, as the light from the flames illuminated and painted her firm, tip-tilted young breasts, with a warm glow, and Isobel, not to be left behind, sat up in bed and stripped off her night gown too. Both girls turned to each other and snuggled back down below the covers, but both now naked, and touching and caressing each other.

'On my god, you feel marvellous,' whispered Isobel, 'your skin against mine, it feels so smooth and... so... so good,' she managed to get out, lost for words to describe the strange sensations they were both experiencing for the first time. Janet kissed her mouth, hushing her. They continued to kiss, and fondle each other, getting steadily more excited. After some time of this Janet whispered in Isobel's ear.

'Isobel, I feel very strange between my legs, it's like an itch, but not itchy. I don't know what I want, but I feel wet, as if I'm leaking, touch me please, I don't know why, I just need you to touch me there, please,' she pleaded.

'That's strange because I feel exactly the same. I'm desperate to be touched too, but you asked first. Are you sure you want me to do it?' she asked again. Janet said nothing, but took Isobel's hand and led it between her open legs, and Isobel felt the wetness of another woman for the first time.

With her first touch, Janet moaned with pleasure. 'Oh my god, that feels wonderful, please don't stop, oh god I can hardly breathe, it feels so good Isobel. Here let me,' she gasped out, and reached between the legs of her companion. Isobel opened her legs wider to let Janet touch her, and immediately thought she'd die of pleasure as her friend caressed her pussy lips. The sensations of pleasure radiated out from her core, overwhelming her senses, and both girls pushed themselves against the intruding hands of the other, instinctively, rubbing themselves back and forth, pushing harder for even more contact. It was Isobel, who first felt an impending orgasm, and although she was frightened by the power and the mystery of the sensations, it was too late to stop them, and she was swept away in an overwhelming rush of pleasure.

As she felt the tremors of pleasure subside, she became aware that, Janet had placed her hand over her mouth, and was whispering urgently, 'Be quiet, be quiet, everybody will hear you.'

Isobel had been so caught up in the moment she was totally unaware that she had been moaning loudly in the throes of orgasm. Both girls lay still, listening to see if they had woken anybody else with the noise, but there was nothing. Eventually, after a few minutes, Isobel turned to Janet and kissed her long and deeply.

'Oh my God Janet, I've never felt anything as good as that in my life, you must let me do it for you too. It feels better than anything you've ever felt before, I promise, and with that, she spread Janet's legs, and set to work. Very soon Janet grew more and more aroused until at last, she too felt the power of her own orgasm. Forewarned by Isobel's experience, she took the pillow from behind her head and held it over her mouth as she came uncontrollably, muffling the sound.

From that first experience the girls became inseparable; friends, but more, staying with each other every weekend, experimenting on each other. Now they stopped being so modest, and quite happily walked about naked in front of each other when in the privacy of their shared bedrooms. Curiosity got the better of them one memorable night soon after their first mutual seductions, and they decided to, 'examine,' each other intimately.

With the door to the bedroom locked, Isobel hitched her night gown round her waist, spread her legs, and let Janet examine her pussy. Janet looked at first, and then touched Isobel, eliciting the usual pleasurable response.

'Strange how swollen you look down here. Your, 'lips,' have opened and juices are leaking out of you. Oh my god, the more I touch you, the more the juices flow.' Isobel said nothing. She was too excited at the thought of Janet looking at her just there, and touching her, which brought the most wonderful feelings too. Soon her lovely young arse was moving in a fucking motion, and Janet was rubbing her just where she liked it. She lifted the night gown higher so Janet could suck and lick her nipples and breasts. They had found very quickly that breast and nipples weren't exclusively the domain of hands and fingers, and that mouths and tongues felt amazing too.

As Janet continued to play with her, Isobel felt herself about to orgasm again, and gasping for breath, she let it sweep her away once more. When it was over, Janet hugged and cuddled her, kissing her friend and lover. Soon Isobel turned to Janet and said, 'It's your turn now,' and slid off the bed.

Janet lifted her night gown and spread her legs, allowing Isobel unhindered access to her pussy. Isobel made good use of the access, examining it, remarking on the wetness, and how slippery the juices that flowed from her friend were. Janet didn't care, she was enjoying it too much. On an impulse, Isobel, moved in really close, and sniffed Janet's pussy.

'Mmm... that smells really nice, so exciting,' she said, going in closer again. Her nose accidentally rubbed against Janet's clitoral area, and Janet unexpectedly arched up off the bed with pleasure, almost, but not quite rubbing herself against Isobel's mouth, and for some reason, instinct perhaps, Isobel kissed her there, and then again, as if she were kissing Janet's mouth. She tasted unusual, but not bad, so Isobel did it again.

'Oh... oh... what are you doing, that feels... oh god, don't stop. Please don't stop, please don't stop,' she begged, and Isobel, strangely excited by what she was doing, and Janet's reaction, carried on until her friend came long and hard. That was how they discovered the pleasures of oral sex, and it became an important part of their love making from then on, bringing great delight to both girls.

* * * * *

Now, many years later, through all the events of their lives, their marriages and so forth, they still kept in contact, and when they met, it was if they had never been apart. Janet had sent a letter a month or so earlier telling Isobel that she would be coming to Aberdeen for almost a week, and suggested that it would be wonderful if they could meet again. Isobel had talked to her husband John, and suggested that they invite Janet for a few days as Janet's husband had business in Aberdeen, and she'd really love to spend some time with her childhood friend. John had of course agreed, and then, being a typical male, forgotten all about it until Isobel reminded him.

It had been arranged between the two friends that Janet would come on Wednesday, stay until Friday morning and catch the train back to Aberdeen to reunite with her husband for their return to Edinburgh. John had no reason to object to the arrangements, and promptly forgotten about it again until Isobel produced a set of wooden butter paddles. (Wooden butter paddles, about the size of table tennis bats, but rectangular, were used to shape the newly churned butter into small blocks)

'Look darling,' she said, showing him the butter paddles. He laughed.

'Why on earth did you buy those, we don't have a cow, and you've never churned milk for butter in your life? Why?' he queried, rather puzzled. She smiled her most mysterious and enigmatic smile.

'Janet and I were lovers when we were much younger as you well know my darling,' she reminded him. He nodded, knowing the stories, which of course he found very exciting. 'Later on, as we matured and learned more about sex, and the myriad variations of love, Janet developed some interesting tastes.'

'What, for butter?' he joked, and Isobel laughed along with his joke.

'Butter paddles can be used for more than shaping butter my love,' she said. 'I intend to use these for spanking Janet's bare bottom. She loves a little bit of pain, does my darling Janet... well... a lot of pain actually, and I intend for her to leave here on Friday morning with a very sore bottom, and a very well used pussy. I haven't had the pleasure of her company for far too long, and believe me my darling, the pleasure of her company is a considerable pleasure. You may even get some, "crumbs that fall from the table." Knowing Janet, you'll get considerably more, but expect nothing except the sounds of womanly passion all over the house for a few days.'

On Wednesday morning, John and Isobel were up at their usual time, breakfasted, and ready to meet Janet off the train in good time.

'I'm so excited my darling,' she confided to her husband, 'just the thought of seeing her again is making me very, very wet.' John was sitting at his desk in the study, when she said it, and he immediately asked to see, not that he needed any proof. He knew when his beloved wife said she was wet, that she was indeed wet. Without hesitation, Isobel lifted her skirt to reveal she wore no undergarment, and her prominent labia, swollen and open was juicily leaking her slippery wetness.

He promptly slipped his hand between her thighs and rubbed her gently. She groaned with pleasure as he manipulated her pussy lips, and then penetrated her warm depths with two fingers. Her abundant wetness helped him slip his fingers in to the knuckles without resistance. Unable to help herself, her hips began to slide back and forth, fucking his fingers quite unashamedly. The moans and groans of pleasure came quickly, and with her eyes closed, she thrust even more urgently, out of control, until she came, dribbling her juices into the palm of his hand. When she was done, he extricated his fingers, and she dropped her dress again, reaching up to kiss him, and always well mannered, she thanked him for his understanding, and for helping to calm her down a little.

'That was wonderful my love, but it has only served to stoke the fires, I'm even needier now than I was before. I think only a good long love-making will damp down the fire burning between my thighs,' and she ruefully rubbed the offending article through her dress. They both smiled, and soon it was time to go to the station to collect Janet.

The train was a little late, and as they waited, John got into conversation with some of his parishioners, so when the train finally arrived he was otherwise detained as Isobel threw her arms around Janet, and the two horny young women embraced.

'Darling, you look as beautiful as ever,' Isobel complimented her friend. 'You have no idea how excited I've been at the thought of seeing you again.'

'Oh, I think if you are as excited as I am my dearest, and in the same places, then I have a very good idea of how excited you are,' she whispered in Isobel's ear. They both giggled.

'Wet?' Isobel suggested.

'Soaked, I can hardly wait to show you,' she replied with a wicked twinkle in her eyes.

Just then, John managed to extricate himself from his parishioners, and hurried across to meet Janet, who had originally been scheduled to be bridesmaid at their wedding. Unfortunately, due to Janet's husband being assigned to a posting in India it had proven impossible. Isobel had been bitterly disappointed at the time, and consequently this was the first time John had met Janet. As he walked over to his wife and her friend, he took in at the glance the slim figure, lovely face, with her blue eyes and fair hair. She wasn't just pretty, she was beautiful, and John felt a stirring in his trousers at the thought that he may, if things went his way, have the undoubted pleasure of seeing her naked and making love to her.

The girls turned to him as he approached, and they both smiled as one.

'Janet, I've heard so much about you, it's a pleasure to meet after all this time,' and he shook her hand gently but firmly. She smiled back and said it was a pleasure for her to meet him too, and yes, she had heard so much about him as well. The niceties over, John lifted her suitcase and they walked out of the station, and up to the manse which lay a few hundred yards away.

Once at the manse, the two girls disappeared into the kitchen, and John left them to it, suspecting he may be on his own quite a bit for the next day or so. Within the half hour, Isobel and Janet re-appeared with a tray of cups, teapot, milk jug and sugar bowl, as well as a plate with some cake and biscuits, and they all sat down together, the girls on the chaise longue, and John on a comfortable armchair as they had their mid-morning cup of tea.

They chatted for a while as they had their tea, but John could see the girls were excited, and he suggested that perhaps Janet may like a tour of the house, indicating with an upwards look of his eyes that Isobel should take Janet upstairs, and show her the guest room. Isobel thought that a splendid idea, and gathering up the tea things, the girls took their leave of John and disappeared. John reckoned if Isobel didn't have Janet naked and gasping with pleasure in the next ten minutes, then she wasn't the woman he thought she was, and he knew his wife very well.

Although John was eager to sample the pleasure of Janet's fine womanly body, he could wait his turn. He knew if it was at all possible that Isobel would arrange something, even if it was only the opportunity to watch the two as they pleasured each other.

The two appeared a number of hours later, looking flushed and happy, although Janet looked a little embarrassed at first.

'Janet, I may be just a parish minister,' he said to her quietly, as Isobel stood next to Janet, arms linked, 'but I know what's going on, and I want you to know I thoroughly approve. You make my darling Isobel happy, and that's all I need to know.' Janet smiled and came over to him, and reaching up, kissed his cheek affectionately.

'Thank you John, you're every bit as lovely as Isobel said you were. We're going to be good friends, I can feel it in my heart,' and she kissed him on the cheek once more. He grinned at her.

'Such a lovely aroma Janet, your kiss reminds me of my wife's vagina for some reason,' he joked. Isobel, came to him, and kissed him long and deeply, then pulled away laughing.

'Well now you're familiar with the aroma and taste of Janet's vagina too, how do you like that?' she asked. He looked at Janet, who looked back at him smiling expectantly.

'Darling,' he replied, 'of course I like it, in fact I love it. Perhaps one day I may get the chance to taste it first hand,' and he looked at Janet again as he said it. She raised her eyebrows and smiled enigmatically as if to say that he may well get the opportunity.

'Well, I think it's a splendid idea, but there's no rush,' said Isobel, 'we'll have to leave that to Janet, and if she wants to, she must of course get what she wants as a guest in our house. In the meantime, we've both worked up a prodigious appetite after all our exertions, so into the kitchen we go to prepare something for us to eat,' and laughing the girls disappeared into the kitchen.

'Something to eat?' he mused, and smiled as he thought, 'you've been eating each other since this morning.'

After their evening meal, they sat in the parlour and just talked for a while. The girls had spent a strenuous day reacquainting themselves with each other, and derived much pleasure in the process. The fact that John had been entirely bypassed didn't bother him at all, as he, like his wife, was not the jealous type, and he knew that her friendship with Janet was an old and very dear one to her, to both of them. He was quite happy to see her enjoy her time with Janet without making her feel guilty in any way. He knew if it could be done that he may well benefit from Janet's undoubted charms, but if not, then he knew Isobel would do her best to make it up to him in her own sweet way.

12