The Minister's Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a little while, he excused himself on the grounds that he had some correspondence to deal with, and leaving the two girls, retired to his study to read. The truth be told, he had nothing to do, but felt the girls had so much to catch up on, that he could only get in their way, and left them to it.

About half an hour later, there was light knock at the door and Isobel entered, smiling.

'Are you alright my darling?' she asked him, looking a little concerned. He smiled at her.

'I'm perfectly alright my love, but since Janet is only going to be here for a short while, I felt it best to give you both as much time together as I could.' She kissed him then, a passionate, intimate kiss, to show him how much she loved him, which went on and on. He felt himself grow hard, and so did Isobel.

'Where is Janet now?' he asked her, and Isobel smiled lovingly at him.

'She's gone upstairs to get ready for bed,' she said quietly, feeling his hard cock, 'but in the meantime, I think I can do a little something for this, don't you?' She unbuttoned his trousers and inserting her elegant hand, felt the length of his prick and fished it out of his trousers, leaving it hard, proud and as stiff as a poker. Getting down on her knees on the floor, she kissed him, and licked the length of his cock, making him groan with the pleasure of it. She gently caressed his length, and he watched her beautiful face, lips distended, circling his impressive girth, her head bobbing back and forth slowly, taking as much of him into her mouth as she could.

A movement in his peripheral vision made him look up to see Janet in her nightclothes, standing, watching from just outside the door, which Isobel had left slightly ajar. He smiled at her, to let her know it was alright with him. He could already see it was alright with Janet because he could also see she was rubbing between her legs, through the material of the nightgown. Her cheeks were flushed, and it was obvious she was highly aroused. Isobel had seen nothing of this, being far too occupied with the task in hand... and mouth.

After a moment or two, he put his finger to his lips to signal to Janet to be quiet, and then signalled for her to come in, and approach Isobel from behind, so Janet entered, and sneaked up behind Isobel, dropping to her knees behind her friend. The first Isobel knew of her friends presence was when Janet slipped her hand up her skirt and, stroked her wet pussy. Isobel immediately knew what was happening, and carried on pleasuring her husband while Janet, smiling, pleasured her. Now John had the extra excitement of two beautiful women kneeling before him.

Isobel began to show definite signs of an approaching orgasm as she sucked and licked John, while being manipulated expertly by Janet. She had been at a fever pitch of sexual excitement all day, and now she came again, letting John's cock slip from her mouth but still holding him in her hand as her ecstasy swept over her. When at last Janet had fingered and stroked every last particle of pleasure from her, she reached round and pulled Janet closer, almost between her and John, and gratefully kissed her.

Janet smiled at her, knowing what Isobel wanted her to do, and she was just as eager, bending over, reaching for the hard member, and licking along the shaft before, swallowing the tip and sucking and stroking his length. Now Isobel reached between Janet's thighs and gave her some of the same medicine that Janet had just given her. With two horny, squirming, and beautiful women in front of him, his wife's friend servicing him while his wife serviced Janet, it soon became impossible for him to hold back, and with a warning to Janet that he was about to come, he felt himself come, pumping his juices into her mouth. She didn't stop, or even hesitate, and continued to stroke him by hand and mouth until he was drained.

After a few minutes Isobel suggested, they all turn in for the night. They'd had a busy day, they were all tired, and as she put it, who knew what emergency may crop up in the middle of the night, and as she said it, she stroked John's wilting member affectionately.

Happy, but excited by what happened, John made for his bed, already knowing that Isobel and Janet were going to share the bed in the spare room. They had discussed it before their guest arrived, and they had both agreed, at John's suggestion, that the girls should be together as often as time would permit. It wasn't often that Isobel had the option of hot, sexy, feminine pleasure, virtually, 'on tap,' and John thought she should make the most of it while the chance was there. He was quite happy to leave them to it. He knew, now that the ice had been broken, that at some point tomorrow he would be fucking Janet for all he was worth, with the approval, and assistance of his wonderful wife.

Sometime in the early hours of the morning, John woke, startled by the bedroom door opening and closing, and then he felt the bedcovers lifted and a very naked Isobel get in beside him. She snuggled up to his back, her hand slipping over his side and hips to nestle in his groin, gently caressing his cock into hardness. He started to say something but was, 'shushed,' into silence again as the knowing hand brought his cock to full erection, stroking his length, occasionally feeling his balls too. She slid further under the blankets and crawled over him to take the fully erect cock in her mouth, with John turning over on his back to help her out. After a few minutes of this treatment, she made her next move, and sat astride him, bringing her pussy, wet with her juices into contact with him, and introduced his cock into her tight pussy, and with no hesitation whatsoever, she began to fuck him. It was at this point, in the darkness of the room that John realised that it was Janet, and not his own Isobel.

'Janet,' he said urgently, 'what do you think you're doing?'

'I'm fucking you, as Isobel asked me to do. Would you like me to stop?' she teased him.

'N... no, don't you dare,' he responded, 'you're doing a great job, you feel wonderful,' and he thrust up into the warm wetness of her pussy, making her moan even louder. 'As long as you and Isobel are happy, then so am I,' he got out between thrusts.

'Happy? I'm loving every second of your big cock filling me... wait a second,' and dismounting she turned round in the bed, on her hands and knees. 'Take me from behind please John... please,' and John, faced in the darkness of the room, with her pert and perfectly shaped bottom, saw no reason to deny her and getting out of bed, he positioned himself behind her and fed his cock into the sweet wetness of her sex. She moaned loudly, as he slid home, and pushed back against him, letting him know she was eager for more. 'Now fuck me, give it to me really hard, make me feel like the dirty little whore that I am,' she begged, as John's cock began to slice into the tightness of her love hole.

She felt absolutely sublime, her eagerness acting to spur him on, and she moaned and groaned with pleasure as he hammered into her.

'Smack me,' she pleaded, 'smack my bottom, hard. I'm bad, so bad,' and John, remembering what Isobel told him, responded as requested and smacked her bottom really hard, sending her into a further delirium of pleasure as she came loudly. John saw no reason to stop when her orgasm gradually faded, and kept right on fucking her, taking her away again, riding her hard, feeling her respond enthusiastically. He reached forward and took a big handful of her hair, pulling viciously, and she loved it, especially when he felt under her body and squeezed her nipples really hard too.

'Rub your clitoris too, you fucking hot arsed slut,' he commanded, and she immediately rubbed herself frantically, all these things spurring her on to even greater excess as she came noisily again. 'Don't stop you whore,' he hissed as her orgasm began to die, 'I'm almost ready to fill your filthy cunt with my come,' and as he said it, he smacked her bottom again and again, pumping his seed deep into her depths. She came again, screaming with pleasure as she felt his come fill her, and the sting of the pain on her bottom only add to her ecstasy.

Far from letting her rest after her exertions, he dragged her out of bed by her hair, and made her stand on unsure, wobbly legs, and whispered viciously into her ear. 'Now get out of here you tart, and go rub your filthy cunt on my wife's face. Do you understand?' he demanded, and she nodded mutely. 'Make sure she gets a good mouthful of my come,' and pushed her roughly through the bedroom door. He smiled to himself thinking, 'Thank you Isobel,' and then went back to bed, falling asleep almost immediately, knowing Janet would do anything he asked her from now on.

Next morning, as they all sat round the breakfast table he decided to put it to the test. The girls were very attentive, bringing his breakfast, making sure his morning cup of tea was just perfect before they both sat down. He waited a few minutes and then spoke to Janet.

'Thank you for coming to visit me last night Janet, it was really kind of you, and you make a very welcome guest, very enthusiastic too.' The girls looked at each other and smiled. 'When I think about it now, it's making my cock really hard, so what I'd like you to do is, slip off your chair, crawl under the table and suck my cock while I finish my breakfast, would you do that for me... please,' he added, almost as an after-thought. Janet looked at him, and without looking at Isobel for permission, slipped off her chair and crawled under the table. He felt her scrabble at this trousers, then lift his cock free, and then the sublime smoothness and warmth of her mouth, and she slowly and sensuously set to work. He looked at Isobel, and they smiled at each other.

'She's a nice obedient little slut is she not darling?' Isobel said loudly so that Janet could hear from under the heavy linen tablecloth. He heard Janet gasp, and redouble her efforts as she heard their derogatory remarks about her.

'Excellent, I trust she followed my instructions last night and rubbed her filthy, come filled cunt on your face when she went back to your bed?' and Isobel confirmed that she had done exactly as he had ordered her to do. 'Good girl, I thought I may have to punish her this morning if she hadn't followed instructions. However, I may just punish her anyway because I feel like it. How about you sweetheart?' he said to Isobel.

'She bound to be wicked at some point this morning' said Isobel agreeing with her husband. 'I'm sure I'll get the opportunity to introduce her to my latest purchase for her punishment. Would you care to watch my love?' Isobel asked, and just then, Janet's hard work under the table cloth paid off, and he came copiously, shooting into her lovely mouth once more. She licked and cleaned, making sure not one drop of his come escaped before tucking him gently back into his underpants, buttoning his trousers. He lifted the table cloth, seeing her beautiful face, flushed and excited, and gave her further whispered instructions.

Within a minute Isobel realised what they were as she felt her skirt lifted, her undergarments removed, and Janet's educated mouth and fingers set to work between her legs. Isobel looked at him smiling, a look of pure arousal on her face before succumbing to the pleasure that Janet was giving her. She hardly heard John say, 'I thought we might as well make good use of the slut while we have her.'

After breakfast John had to go out on parish business, but said he would return again about 11am. His estimate of his return was spot on, and it was just after 11am, when he walked through the door of the manse. All seemed quiet, but then he heard his wife's voice call to him.

'Could you come upstairs my love, we have work to do?' and on hearing this John immediately suspected that the, 'work,' involved fucking Janet in some way, so locking the manse door, he hurried upstairs and into the large spare room that the girls were temporarily sharing. Sure enough Isobel had tied Janet's wrists to the frame of the brass bedstead, leaving her naked from the waist down. Janet was obviously heavily aroused already, her cheeks were flushed, and she was breathing quite heavily, whether in anticipation of what she was about to receive, or whether Isobel had been rubbing and tweaking the sensitive erogenous zones of her friend, John wasn't quite sure

John walked over and slipped his hand between her thighs, finding an extremely wet pussy, slick and slippery to his fingers. Janet moaned at his touch as he spoke to Isobel.

'Oh my, the slut seems more than ready for anything, what have you in mind darling?' Saying nothing, Isobel went to a drawer in the dressing table and took out a scarf to blindfold Janet, and once that was done, she took out the butter paddles she had bought at the jumble sale the previous weekend and handed one to her husband.

'If you take one side, I'll take the other, and after a few strokes, we'll change sides, because you're stronger than me, and you'll be more-heavy handed, just to even things up,' she suggested. She'd thought it through well enough, and so that's exactly what they did.

With the first stroke from Isobel on her firm bottom cheeks, Janet cried out in pain, and then even more with the second heavier smack from John on the other. After a few more strokes Isobel asked her if she needed more, and she nodded and said yes please, very quietly, and so they gave her a few more, before changing sides. Every few strokes they stopped and massaged her bottom, which had turned a lovely dark rosy colour, and one or the other would slip their fingers into her sex, to give her a little bit of pleasure too. By now she was lubricating freely, and her juices were dribbling down the inside of her thighs.

They both called her derogatory names and talked about her as if she wasn't there, because she liked to be humiliated too. Janet was their guest, and they wanted to cater for her needs as best they could, and truth be told they were enjoying her enjoyment. Finally she had to admit she could take no more, and Isobel untied her, still blindfolded lead her to the edge of the bed, where she placed her on her hands and knees, signalling to John that he should take her from behind.

John stepped up behind her, his cock rock hard, and Isabel pulled Janet's labia apart to facilitate his entry. Her gesture was almost irrelevant as Janet was so wet, there was virtually no friction as John slid himself home into her welcoming pussy hole. She sighed with pleasure, then as John began to pump in and out, battering the already well used pussy, she squealed with delight with each stroke. He slapped her reddened bottom, giving her more of what she wanted, and she came almost at once, helplessly screaming with pleasure.

Although Janet had come, John was ready for more and continued to stroke in and out of the saturated hole so willingly presented to him. Now Isabel too climbed up on the bed and arranged herself, open legged in front of Janet, and reaching up, took a handful of her friend's hair and pulled her head down viciously until the gorgeous mouth made contact with the equally gorgeous pussy of Isabel, who wriggled about a bit making sure Janet was in exactly the right position for maximum pleasure, and then she succumbed to the knowing tongue of her old school friend.

The remains of Janet's time at the manse proceeded in a like manner until it was Friday morning, and the hedonistic couple walked with Janet to the station once more to catch the train back to re-join her cuckolded husband. She embraced Isobel, and then John, thanking them both for her wonderful few days in the country.

'Mind you,' she said ruefully, 'I can hardly walk this morning thanks to you two, and it really is thanks. You've mistreated me shamefully for which I am very grateful. Dare I say it, I'm still wet, and I suspect I'll remain so for quite some time with the lovely mishandling and memories you've given me. Please say I can visit again soon,' she pleaded, knowing full well they would deny her nothing, and of course they immediately agreed, telling her that she was welcome anytime.

'You husband may wonder why, after all the fresh air from you're visit to the country, you haven't got a bit more colour in your cheeks,' suggested John, with a wink. Janet picked it up immediately, and laughed

'Shall I just tell him he's looking at the wrong cheeks then,' she joked, adding, 'well, perhaps not.' They all smiled and just then the train pulled into the station in a cloud of steam and smoke. They helped Janet and her luggage aboard, and chatted for a moment through a window, and then, all too soon, the guard waved his flag, blew his whistle and the train puffed asthmatically as it began to move, picking up speed gradually, and then their lovely, obliging friend was gone.

John and Isobel, strolled back to the manse, arm in arm, presenting the perfect picture of the country minister with his lovely, and charming young wife.

* * *

12