The Mint - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roverguyxxx
roverguyxxx
125 Followers

Soon, Nookie tired of the tirade. "4Y, we can put a ball gag on you if you keep it up. Remember gagging on your salvia and drooling out the side of your mouth and leaving you in a puddle? Remember how your jaw ached?"

4Y released a growl. "Fine. I'll be quiet. Slut."

Y and Nookie quickly transformed 4Y's trimmed pussy to a completely nude one.

"ATTENTION!"

A little quicker this time, Katie joined the other girls in offering the view of their intimate entrances towards the door. They can see that my asshole is reddish brown. She cast a glance at Y's upturned ass. Gosh, Y's is a reddish brown too.

Nurse Betty walked in, accompanied by a short oriental man carrying a medical kit of some sort. They rapidly strode towards 4Y.

"Ladies, stay in position while I explain what will happen here." She cast a look down at 4Y. "You know 4Y, once we start on you, you get the whole session regardless of what you promise. But if you look me in the eyes now and tell me that you will cooperate, salute like your classmates are, and, pleasure yourself immediately and in the M sessions, I will not punish you."

The dorm quietly waited 4Y's reply.

Finally, it came. "Bitch."

Betty's lips tightened a bit, but then she released a resolved sigh. "Class, this is Dr. Zhang. He will be assisting, while actually training me today in a different procedure. You may be at ease."

Dr. Zhang opened his case and handed Betty a bottle. "As you know, your safety is our first concern. I will start by washing 4Y's pussy area and breasts with isopropyl alcohol. The doctor and I will be donning surgical gloves. I am sure you have all heard of acupuncture."

Katie's stomach tightened to a knot and she felt a chill of dread course through her. Stupid, stupid 4Y! Why must she be so stubborn?

4Y whimpered, her earlier bravado rapidly vanishing.

Betty continued. "Acupuncture needles are so thin that the flesh immediately closes after being pierced. This allows the most exquisite, purest form of pain to be inflicted with no permanent effect. In fact, the body so rapidly recovers from the piercings that we can inflict this type of torture daily without causing harm. We will be using the thinnest available needles on 4Y today. If she persists in resisting our lesson plan, she will get to experience thicker more brutal needles in the coming days." She held something black up for them to see. "My ears still ring from 4Y's screams yesterday, so today we will put a rubber bit in her mouth. That won't stop her screaming, but will lower the amplitude. Doctor, are you ready to begin?"

Dr. Zhang nodded and extracted a needle from his kit. "Ladies, we will start with simple skin piercings on the breasts. For now we will not pierce the areoles." He leaned over 4Y breasts and looked up at Betty. "I will start with a fast piercing of the skin about an inch above her nipple. The fast piercing is the least painful. Well, not really, it is just as intense but it is over quickly."

The doctor bunched a bit of 4Y's flesh and stabbed a needle through it. The point emerged on the other side. 4Y's eyes saucered. Her mouth sought its voice as her body struggled to take in a breath. Sweat popped out on her brow.

The doctor looked at Betty. "Would you like to try the right breast?"

Betty nodded and picked up a needle.

"Don't bunch too much skin or the needle won't make it through. Also, be careful that your fingers are side to side from the direction you intend to thrust. We wouldn't want our dear nurse to get hurt."

"Thank you, Doctor," Betty said sweetly, then stabbed the needle into 4Y's skin.

4Y shook her head from side to side and hissed through the gag.

Betty smiled at 4Y. "There, there. Calm down, 4Y. We're just getting started."

Pulling another needle, the doctor jabbed a fold of skin under 4Y's left breast and Betty followed suit on the right. 4Y stiffened with each thrust and moaned.

"See, she is already toughening up," Dr. Zhang announced. "Watch me as I decorate a fold of skin on the side of her breast."

The Doctor slowly inserts the needle while 4Y moaned. Betty followed suit, seeming to draw out piercing even longer than the doctor. They proceeded to slow pierce the moaning 4Y on the other side, then stepped back to admire their work: Eight needles surrounded 4Y's breasts. Poor 4Y panted and sweat could be seen dripping from the sides of her face.

The doctor explained, "The areoles will contain a greater concentration of pain receptors. It is always best to start with the least sensitive area and then proceed to more sensitive zones. Otherwise the patient will not fully appreciate the needle after experiencing it in a critical area. I like to start with skin, move to the areoles, then switch gears and do pussy lips. Return to her breast and stab the nipples. This creates quite a sensation. The grand finale is the clitoris sheath and the clit itself. Let's give a fast areole piercing on each side and then a slow one."

As the slow ones started, 4Y began peeing herself. The doctor quickly pressed her lower stomach and 4Y emptied her bladder.

A disgusted Nurse Betty looked at Y. "Get this mess cleaned with hot water and soap. We will have to sterilize her cunt again."

The doctor softly added, "This was going to happen anyway and now we can proceed knowing her bladder is empty."

The medical team walked over to the senior girl's area and were served wine as Y cleaned 4Y and the mats. Then she sterilized the near-catatonic 4Y.

On returning to 4Y, the doctor exclaimed, "My, what a delightful pussy. The lips and folds are all even and perfectly matched. That is not common."

"Well, that is one of the reasons we are so patient with this girl," Nurse Betty explained. "That pussy will earn her eventual owner lots of compliments."

The doctor nodded. "I bet the lucky future owner will decorate those perfect lips with fine jewels in permanent piercings."

Quickly piercing 4Y's labia had the poor girl thrashing against her chains and clamping on the rubber bit. Betty's slower work intensified 4Y's writhing.

"Calm down, 4Y. You are in the hands of professionals." The doctor smiled. "I would save your struggles for the breast piercings." Turning to Betty. "I am inclined to have some pity."

Betty's brows lifted. "Really?"

"Let's remove the gag and allow 4Y to scream as we do her nipples."

"Very well. You're the doctor."

As soon as the gag is removed, 4Y released a litany of begging. "Please no more, please no more! Please! I will try and be good! Please!!"

Betty looked down dispassionately. "It is good to hear you beg and promise to be good. You can show this by cooperating during the afternoon's masturbation class. But I'm afraid, my dear, you already opted for this session and we don't want to leave it half done."

The doctor pulled 4Y's left breast by the tip of the nipple and quickly poked a needle through at the base of the nipple. Katie put her hands over her ears as 4Y screamed and then screamed again as Nurse Betty followed suit with the right nipple. 4Y's shrieks pulsed through several octaves as her nipples were then slowly pierced.

"I am inclined to give the girl a bit of a break," said the doctor.

Betty looked up from her handiwork. "Oh?"

"Yes, let's scratch the clitoris piercing from this session. I am interested in how she reacts to thicker needles in her labia. How about we do one slow insertion each?"

Nurse Betty smiled. "Sure Doc, in the interest of scientific inquiry."

4Y wailed non-stop as the needles slid through her labia.

The doctor then ordered Y and Nookie over to 4Y. "You girls can remove the pins. To minimize discomfort to the patient you need to do it quickly and accurately. If you pull a bit to the side, she is likely to scream again and we all had our eardrums imposed upon enough by this slave. Betty, let's go and enjoy another glass of that fine wine while these girls clean up."

Betty looked over her shoulder. "Y, give her a good soapy sponge bath while you're at it. I don't want to her offensive sweat odors bothering a good student like 3Y."

Y and Nookie carefully removed the pins while 4Y whimpered. After the bath, 4Y turned on her side away from Katie and nodded off in the fetal position.

Katie caught Y's eye as she stepped over her. Y shook her head. "She is doing this to herself. I would take the short chain for a week if I could make it stop or get 4Y to cooperate. But you need to keep working on that rubber cock in your hand. You are probably too upset for fine technique, so practice overcoming the gag reflex by deep throating it. Push it in till you start to gag and then pull it out slowly. Repeat till you can put it in farther. We can talk after lunch. I'm going to try to get some wine served with lunch to help you girls unwind."

"How about whiskey? Lots of it."

Y smiled. "Get back to your dildo."

Sticking the dildo deeply in her throat, Katie gagged. As soon as she lightly engaged the back of her mouth, she started to gag regardless of how gently the dildo was inserted. It was frustrating, and she wondered if she would ever be able to overcome that reflex well enough to perform the quality of blowjob that would earn her enough points for the longer chain.

2Y turned towards Katie. "Just keep doing that. Do just the bare minimum to induce the slightest reflex. Keep doing it and your gag reflex will get bored. Keep at it, in and out, till nothing happens. Then slightly increase pressure till a minor gag starts. Keep in and outing to the increased pressure point. Then take a break. But not too long. Overcoming the gag reflex is the most important technique you need to have down for your test tomorrow. Advanced tongue technique and the rest can wait. You already have fifteen points, so you just need to score sixty to reach the seventy-five needed to earn the longer chain. Sixty is really a mediocre blow job. If you gag badly or spit up cum, the most they will give you is fifty points. Then you will have to wait another three days on the short leash. Bad as it is now, three more days will be horrible in that position. It took me twice and while enough new stuff was happening the first three days to distract me, the second three days was hellishly boring."

"Thank you," Katie answered and continued trying to overcome her gag reflex. A little while later, she was resting from her practices and noticed 4Y stirring. "4Y, how are you feeling? That was awful."

"I don't feel any pain from the needles, but my rear still burns from yesterday."

"You said you would join us for this afternoon's M session. Please tell me you meant that."

4Y shook her head. "I doubt it. I just can't do that slut stuff."

"You have to! You can't keep up this type of punishment!"

4Y gave Katie a tired glare. "Don't tell me what I have to do. I don't punish myself. They do it. And they fuck me against my will and force semen down my throat. They do it, not me. If I play with myself like they want and stick my ass in the air, that would be me doing it." Tears glistened in 4Y's blue eyes. "I just got married."

"What?!" Katie suddenly saw 4Y in a new light and felt a fresh surge of empathy for her.

4Y went on in a tone that spoke of the enormous pain in her heart. "The day after my first night with my husband, they grabbed me in our hotel. I awoke squeezed into a laundry hamper with my hands and feet bound. I never had a man in me till my first night of marriage."

"Oh, 4Y, I'm sorry."

"I told that bitch Justine this and she said that they aren't without feelings at the Mint and anyone here would prefer that I had a few months of marriage before recruiting me. Can you believe that? Recruiting! The bitch told me it was just business and unfortunately for me the timing wasn't optimal, but of course the Mint had already invested in my acquisition so nothing could be done."

Katie wished she could reach out and touch 4Y's hand. "I'm really sorry if I've been too pushy about you cooperating with these thugs. I understand how you feel. But damn it, what choice do we have?"

4Y gave her an accusing look. "We do have a choice. You took the way of the slut."

Katie bristled. "I do wish you'd quit calling me a slut. Let me ask you a question. If someone had a knife at your throat and told you to spread your legs or else, would you be a slut if you did?"

"You still have a choice," 4Y answered adamantly.

"What if you were a young mother with toddlers that need you? Or suppose they are in the next room and the rapist threatens them too. Would that woman be a slut if she spread her legs?"

"No, I suppose not," 4Y relented.

"Well, I believe I have no choice. They will break me sooner or later, so it is pointless to resist. They will find a way to make me do what they want."

4Y considered this for a moment. "I don't know. Maybe you aren't a slut, just a bimbo."

Katie smiled despite her frustration with the stubborn 4Y. Her smile broadened into uncontrollable laughter. 4Y shot her an irritated glare, then chuckled, and finally laughed.

"I think I'd prefer being called a hussy instead of bimbo," Katie teased.

4Y paused, giving that some thought, then grinned. "No, that wouldn't do. Hussy rhymes with fussy and you are hardly that."

Their continued laughter brought Y over. "What's the big joke?"

"4Y has promoted me from slut to bimbo, but draws the line at calling me a hussy."

Y smiled at 4Y. "I suppose I'm still a slut?"

4Y nodded, but then smiled. "I guess I could call you a slattern."

"Slattern? What's a slattern?"

"A slattern is derived from German and means a loose, dirty woman. It's considered the source for the word slut. Since it's not used anymore, slattern would be considered archaic."

"So I'm now an archaic slut?"

"Well, it kind of covers up your nature with a little bit of obscurity."

"Fine. Slattern for now. Where'd you come up with this? Are you an English professor?"

"Actually, I teach classical literature at a community college."

Y's eyebrows rose at this revelation. "Well, I guess you can call me whatever you want. What you need to do is get off your butt and get with the program. When you get off your short-chain, you get access to the library which includes lots of classical books."

"Oh, goody." 4Y rolled her eyes. "If I become a slut I get to read Shakespeare and Dickens."

With an exaggerated sigh, Y walked away.

Katie echoed Y's sigh, then said, "Or you can keep it up and they will keep punishing you until they break you."

4Y's blue eyes sparkled with renewed defiance. "It won't be today."

"ATTENTION! All girls not presenting towards the table, move your asses in this direction now," barked Nurse Betty. Twenty-plus shapely asses shuffled to best display themselves in the direction of the table. "Dr. Zhang really appreciates how you girls salute, and since he was so generous with his time today, as an extra treat I want you girls to keep moving your asses in his direction as he walks around the room. Dr. Z will be performing random checks so keep your legs widely parted. As he gets near to you I want you to whisper to him 'please check me, please.' Let the good doctor know how needy you are of his attention between your legs."

Accompanied by Betty, the doctor walked through the girls as they struggled to keep their behinds raised, pointed in his direction, and legs spread invitingly. "Betty, this is extraordinary. I've never seen something so amazing. I love the way they're all begging to be touched. This gorgeous creature is positively purring for attention."

"That's 2W."

"How do you remember their names?"

"Notice there are 4 lines of girls. The line closest to the guard station is W's then X, Y, and Z. The girls that are chained to the sliders are simply W or X or Y or Z. The girl next to W is W1 then W2, W3, and W4. Since we like to turn these girls over every 4 months, it would be confusing to try to remember names so we remember the places they occupy."

"What about the girls that are not chained or chained to a slider?"

"The seniors. They are Cunny, Pussy, Quimy and Nookie. At this stage in their training they spend a lot of time studying cooking, refining language skills, in some cases practicing musical instruments. In the midst of all these activities we don't want them to lose sight that their primary purpose is providing sexual satisfaction to their eventual owners."

"Ingenious. May I touch 2W?"

"Of course," Betty replied, then in a stronger tone, "2W, beg the doctor."

"Oh, please doctor, put your hands between my legs," 2W pleaded prettily. "Let me know what you think. I would love your attention to my pussy inside and out. Please!"

The doctor's approach to fondling 2W was thorough—if a trifle methodical. As his fingers walked thru 2W's sex, you could imagine the doctor thinking in Latin as he fingered all the components that co-joined to form what's impolitely referred to as cunt.

2W purred. The doctor seemed pleased. "My, I think she is getting wetter."

"2W, when was the last time you had an orgasm?" Nurse Betty inquired.

"Two nights ago."

"That means she has had at least 4 masturbation sessions since and possibly other teases like this. Her sense of arousal should be pretty constant. Typically, she will be allowed to come tomorrow night or get fucked."

"What a system," the doctor said in amazement. "Do you think I could try one of these girls?"

"I don't see why not, in return for services rendered. But you will have to be tested for STD's."

The doctor waved his hand as if shooing a fly. "Don't worry, I am safe."

Betty persisted. "I am sure doctor, but we have strict rules. After all, the safety of our girls is our first priority."

As they moved towards her, Katie knew what was expected of her and whispered, "Please check me, Doctor. Tell me how wet I am." When she heard 4Y lightly clucking her tongue, she intonated a bit of sarcasm into her pleadings, for 4Y's sake. Amidst the chorus of pleading, only 4Y noticed the change and her hard look softened.

Passing to the Z row, the doctor focused his attention on a girl with stunning hair of rich, shiny brown and red-tinged tufts of pubic hair lining her labia and ass. But then he lost his breath as a bobby-cut blonde wiggled her ass into position. Her pubic area was virtually hairless, with a barely visible patch gracing her mons pubis. A glisten of moisture streaked her inner thighs. The doctor's nostrils flared slightly, as if detecting her heat. His manner became a bit clumsy then, as if his brain reeled from the pheromones peppering the atmosphere.

He stepped back, almost bumping into Nurse Betty. "Damn, Betty. I'm going to cream myself."

"If you don't mind wearing a rubber for now," Betty offered, "I am sure these ladies would enjoy stroking your cock." The doctor moved his hands to his belt. "You don't have to do that. One of these ladies would love to undress you. You seem interested in these two girls. One of them was a slider. I would say do both. The one with more pubic hair has a pillow. This indicates she is more experienced. She has more points. But I'm sure you can't go wrong with the blonde number." Her tone lifts playfully. "Girls, would you like to play with Dr. Z's cock?"

Both girls eagerly started begging.

"Please Doctor, let me use my fingers on your cock."

"Doctor, I will teach you things about your anatomy that you never learned in medical school."

The doctor moved and stood by the brunette. She looked up and smiled. "Thank you," she gushed, her voice husky with need.

As the chained girl undid his belt, Nurse Betty announced, "AT EASE! Z, bring a rubber and some moist towels."

2Y turned to Katie. "You should watch this. There are things that a girl's fingers can do to a man's penis that defy description. 1Z is at ninety points in cock-handling. Only some Junior and Senior girls are ahead of her. It is a good idea to keep working on your gag reflex while you watch."

roverguyxxx
roverguyxxx
125 Followers