The Mint - Day 06 - Poker Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very nice, 4Y. You're doing a wonderful job relaxing A3," Justine praised from the sidelines. "A3, I understand your reticence, but you really need start giving head as well as receiving it. You must pass this test if you are to graduate. Remember, it's simply flesh. It won't bite you. Though it may spit in your eye if you're not careful." Justine tittered at her own joke and Betty joined in.

Katie saw David's jaw tense in irritation, but he dutifully turned his head and brought Sam's cock to his lips. As he started tentatively licking it, Sam laid a hand on his shoulder and said, "It's okay, A3. Pay no attention to the distractions. It's just the three of us here. Giving and receiving pleasure, that's all. It means nothing more than that." Sam's words and Robin's gentle but passionate suckling seemed to relax David somewhat and he opened his mouth fully to Sam's cock.

"3Y! What are you lollygagging for? Get busy! Oops, did I say 'gagging'?" Justine again chuckled at her lame attempt at humor.

Katie rolled her eyes, but got back to focusing on her task. She used one hand to follow her mouth up and down Paul's shaft while she juggled his balls with the other. She took him gradually deeper each time, until she was taking him down into her throat. Her practice had paid off and her gag reflex was tamed. She held him deep, her lips stretched around the base of his cock, her gaze lifted and locked with his as she swallowed around him, her throat muscles squeezing him rhythmically.

"Ahhh..." Paul stroked her hair and let his head tip back. "So good... Amazing... Yes!"

She pulled back, leaving a shiny string of saliva hanging between her lips and the head of his dick. Paul's eyes glued to it and he released a sighe, "Oh, yes... perfect."

With her other hand, Katie gathered some of that slippery spit and spread it downward to his asshole as she took his cock back into her mouth. Paul was clean shaven below, so her finger glided smoothly around his puckered hole. She toyed with it while she picked up the intensity of her sucking. Paul was moaning out loud now and pumping his hips, his breath was ragged. Katie knew he was close, so she decided to push him over the edge. She gently wormed her pointer finger into his tight asshole and began short little strokes in and out of him.

Paul gasped. "Oh fuck... Yes, that's it. You're doing it, darling. I'm- I'm going to come! Unngghh! Yes!!" Katie took his cock deep in her throat and felt it spasm as he unloaded. She swallowed and swallowed, struggling to keep it all down. She had to pass this time!!

With a sigh, Paul slumped back in the chair. Katie swallowed one last time and then eased back off his cock. She did it! She looked giddily up at Paul and licked the last drop off the head of his cock.

He gave her a satisfied grin. "That was an amazing blowjob, my dear."

"I have to give credit where it's due," Justine agreed. "You have mastered your gag reflex and your technique was sound. Excellent job, 3Y. You have officially passed."

"Whoo-hoo!" Katie laughed and fist-pumped the air. Paul joined her and then gave her a high-five.

"Please restrain yourselves until the rest are finished," Justine reminded them.

Remembering Robin and David were still testing, Katie glanced over at them, covered her mouth then sheepishly whispered, "Oops, sorry. Carry on."

Robin spared her a glance and a smile, but Katie could see her focus was on David. Robin's technique was tender, but passionate as she sucked David's cock and played with his balls. David was groaning around the cock that filled his mouth. He seemed to have relaxed into it a bit more and was making Sam moan with his sucking skills. As unfamiliar as it was watching the male on male interaction, Katie found it arousing and was soon letting her hand drift to her clit. Paul noticed and tapped her on the arm, then shook his head as she gave him a guilty look.

Soon, Sam was groaning out loud. He stiffened, threaded his fingers through David's hair and pumped his cock deep. David made a muffled noise, but accepted Sam's load into his throat and swallowed every drop. Then, panting, he turned to watch Robin's head bobbing up and down in his lap. "Oh, yes," he groaned, caressing the soft fuzz of hair on her head.

Katie watched as Robin's gaze lifted to meet David's as she took him deeply into her throat. The intensity of the chemistry that passed between them was palpable. David cried out and bucked into her mouth. Robin started to tremble as she took every bit of his cum, then broke away, crying out and shuddering in her own climax. Katie was amazed. Robin had come simultaneously with David with no stimulation other than his cock in her mouth! Wow! It seemed Robin was very orgasmic when her mind was into it. She watched as the two gazed at each other in a happy, post-orgasmic glow.

Nurse Betty's applause broke the spell. "Excellent, 4Y! Did you see that, Justine? Our stubborn little 4Y climaxed while giving head! Amazing show of responsiveness."

Justine smiled grudgingly. "Yes, quite impressive. However, she did not have permission to orgasm, did she?"

Robin looked over and bit her bottom lip. "I—I'm sorry. I just got caught up. Does this mean I don't pass?" Her lovely eyes began to tear up.

Justine paused, considering. Finally, she sighed. "I'll overlook your slight breach of etiquette and allow you your longer chain." Katie whooped in happiness for her friend until Justine gave her a quieting glare. Robin exhaled in relief. "A3, I'm very proud of the way you overcame your natural inhibitions. Congratulations to all three you. You passed."

Applause broke out in the room. Sam and Paul unchained A3, and then escorted him out of the room, following Justine and Betty.

Abby slid over to Katie and gave her a hug. "Congratulations, girl! You did it!"

"Thanks," Katie replied with a big smile. "And I'm so happy for Robin, too." She and Abby both looked over to where Robin was gazing longingly after David as he was escorted out. Katie gave Abby a look and said softly, "See that? I think maybe our stubborn friend is smitten."

"Robin?" Abby replied, wide-eyed. "So that's her name?"

"Yes, I overheard her tell A3. His name's David."

"Yes, I saw the looks that passed between them," Abby said. "Gosh, I hope I didn't make a mistake suggesting that Robin be A3's partner instead of you."

"You mean I was to test with him?"

Abby nodded. "Initially, that's what Justine had planned. But I've gotten strong care-taking vibes from Robin lately and I thought perhaps she would be good for him since this was to be his first time blowing a guy. I made the suggestion to Justine and surprisingly she agreed." She sighed as she watched Robin's short chain being exchanged for a longer one. "I hope she doesn't get too attached to A3. I'd feel really guilty if she did. To have to go through pining for someone she can't have, especially after losing her husband... Poor girl."

Katie nodded in sympathetic agreement. Abby's expression then turned bright again and she asked, "Katie, do you know how to play poker?"

Katie shook her head. "What?"

"You heard me. Do you know how to play poker?"

"Um, yes... My dad taught me. He even had me come along and I played some poker with his guy friends occasionally."

"So are you good at it?"

"Well, I know the rules and I'm pretty good at numbers, so yeah I guess. Also I'm pretty good at reading people."

"Good. Tonight we're having a girls' poker night. We'll do it over there at the table."

"You mean I get to sit at a real table?" exclaimed Katie. "Wow. I'll play just for that."

"Hold on. I'd better tell you the rules first. Five or six of us start the game with $2000 worth of chips each that we get from the bank. After two or three drop out, then we quit."

"Okay, then what happens?"

"Well, then you have to pay back the bank. For every hundred you can't pay back, you get a spanking assigned."

"A what?" Katie blanched, picturing Robin's awful caning. "You mean like they did to Robin?"

"Oh no," assured Abby. "These are fun spankings."

Katie was unconvinced. "Fun spankings?"

"Yeah, you'll see. It's not that big a deal. They hurt a little bit, but not that much. And they don't leave any marks."

"Um, okay," Katie conceded. "I guess that's not too bad. What if you win?"

"If you can pay back the $2000 and you have left over money, there's a number of things you can do. $500 can get you a free pass for an orgasm during masturbation session. $1000 can get you an hour with a boy-toy."

Now the stakes were getting interesting. "Hmm. I could sure use that."

"But wait," Abby continued with a grin. "$2000 can get you an all-nighter with a boy-toy of your choice."

"Wow, count me in!"

"Oh, something else about poker nights: we usually end up sampling something. I think tonight they'll be serving us different scotches from different islands and cigars."

"Cigars?" Katie wrinkled her nose. "I don't smoke."

Abby waved her hand. "Oh, don't worry. They'll just pass around one cigar. You can take a puff or two. They'll tell you what it is and what the traits are. You won't have to smoke a whole one yourself."

"Oh boy," said Katie with a chuckle. "Six naked girls playing poker with scotch at their side, smoking cigars. This ought to be interesting. Who's the best player?"

Abby pondered a moment. "She might just be lucky, but Nookie seems to do the best."

"Can I sit next to her?"

"You can sit wherever you want, I guess. It's first come, first serve," Abby answered. "Why?"

Katie shrugged. "No reason. Just thinking maybe some of her luck might rub off on me."

When Abby left, Katie smiled to herself. Actually, she knew how to play poker very well; her dad taught her a lot of tricks. One was to position yourself so you play just before the best player you can identify. That way, you control them rather than vice versa. She started going over in her mind all the tricks she'd learned over the years from her father and his friends. I'm going to win myself an all-nighter with Rick!

That afternoon, David was brought back in to assist Robin during the M session. Katie watched the soft, languid looks that passed between them and couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy as they went through the routine with their hands on the other's sex. Oh, how she wished that was her and Rick! Then she remembered Abby and Rick's comments about getting attached when nothing could ever come of it and sighed.

Nookie's voice came on over the intercom, interrupting her pensive thoughts. "Ladies, tonight we have a special dinner in celebration of the three who passed the blow job test. Let's give a hand to 3Y, 4Y and A3!"

Applause rippled through the room. Katie blushed and nodded to Robin and David. They were beaming.

Nookie continued. "For this evening's special dinner we'll start with a lemon squash soup, with a citrusy Sauvignon Blanc from a down-under winery. Then we'll have some of the finest salmon you can buy in this world, accompanied by a very rare Chardonnay. Both the salmon, served with a lemon butter sauce and the Chardonnay, will be buttery. Afterwards, we'll break out the bubbly, girls. Tonight we'll be having Crystal champagne along with a selection of caviars. And Dick, over in the boys' dorm, will be sending over a plate of berries for you to enjoy with the Champagne as well."

During dinner, Nookie came over to her. "Enjoying your food?"

"Oh my god," Katie gushed. "It's amazing! You ladies do an incredible job preparing all of this."

"It's our pleasure," Nookie answered, her perfect cupid's bow lips parting in a lovely smile. "I'm so happy you're enjoying it. I wanted to say congratulations personally on passing your test. The way you've endured all of the challenges so far is an inspiration to all of the new girls."

"Thank you!"

"I'm sure you'll do very well at the auction," Nookie continued and then lowered her voice a bit. "I'm Odette Anderson, by the way. Please remember me if you ever make it back to the real world."

Katie took Odette's offered hand and gave it a friendly squeeze. "I will. I'm Katie Wellington. Please do the same." Odette smiled warmly and nodded, then moved away before anyone noticed their exchange.

The dinner concluded and Katie was enjoying the fine champagne with a perfectly ripe strawberry when she noticed Cocky and Odette moving toward the front of the room. He went to the piano and Odette removed a cello from its case. Soon, the pair was seated and Odette announced, "Ladies and gentlemen. Tonight, we'll do a Concerto by Debussy, in C, for piano and cello."

As the music filled the dorm and the champagne warmed her tummy, Katie relaxed like she had never been able to since she arrived at The Mint. Over to the left, she heard Robin and David whispering and giggling and the noise drew her gaze. David's cock was swelling again. Robin gently touched it and then took another sip of her champagne. For a moment, she felt a little pang of envy, wishing she was enjoying this evening with Rick, but she let it pass and relaxed back into contentment. Her sex was warm, but the need was not painful. She turned her attention back to the music and let it soothe her. As Robin and David progressed to kissing and more intense petting, Katie finally sought distraction by reading.

After dinner was done and the music had ended, Abby approached. "Are you ready for the big night of poker with the girls?"

"Sure, except I can't think of what to wear. What do you wear to a girls' poker night?"

Abby laughed. "No worries. It's just one of those come-as-you-are sort of events. Let me get you into your walking chains."

As Abby snapped her into her chains, Katie shook her head, "This seem so ridiculous, chaining us just to walk 20 or 30 feet?"

"I know," said Abby, "but those are the rules. We don't get to walk without chains until we become a senior." She waved her hands in the direction of the girls that had no chains. Then Abby proceeded to chain herself.

"You're chaining yourself?"

"Those are the rules, I'm supposed to be on chains too, if I'm off my slider."

"Geesh," said Katie.

They carefully made their way over through two lines of chained girls to get to the table. Katie looked around. "Where does Nookie sit?"

"She usually sits right there." Abby answered, pointing to a spot at the table.

"Okay." Katie sat just to the right of that seat. Abby secured her to the chair and unfastened her wrist chains. The other players soon arrived for a total of six, with Cunny at the head of the table.

"Okay girls, tonight we'll be playing dealer's choice. You each start with $2000 worth of chips. We do have a new player here today, so please welcome 3Y. We'll also have two boy-toys waiting on us tonight. They are Cocky and B." Katie's stomach fluttered at the thought of seeing Rick again and she smiled to herself. "The boys will be serving us various scotches and telling us what to look for in a fine scotch. They'll also be handing out a cigar. We'll just pass a cigar around and they'll explain different high-quality cigars to us. Oh, the boy-toys are here for playing. If you feel the urge or just to reward them for good service, feel free to play with their penises."

"We don't need to cover all the rules," said Abby. "3Y knows what she's doing. Deal already!"

After five hands were played, Rick approached and cleared his throat. "Excuse me, ladies." They all looked up at him. "I'm going to pass out a tasting of a Glenlivet 18. Note flowery aromas; light, fresh peatiness; a hint of sherrish oak developing to a peach stone nuttiness."

At this point in the game, Katie had won one small pot and had managed to lose little on the pot she did not win, so she was $300 ahead. Looking over at Abby, she could see Abby was $100 down. Two other ladies were down, and to her left, Odette was definitely ahead. Katie also could not help but notice Rick's bobbing cock as he served the scotch. She vowed not to overdo the alcohol. She needed stay bright and sober in order to win enough for a night alone with Rick. Five deals later, Katie had made a little more headway. With a better feel for the tempo of the game and the players around her, she managed to bluff her way to a small winning. She was now $700 ahead. Abby didn't look so happy, being at least $800 down.

Pussy got the deal. "Okay, girls. Now, we will play strip poker," she joked. "Ante is a sock."

Cocky interrupted the giggling. "Ahem. The next scotch we'll be serving is a 24-year-old Laphroaig. The Laphroaig's an Islay Scotch, heavy on the peat."

Abby leaned towards Katie. "Laphroaig. I always think of it as La frog, because it tastes like the place where frogs live."

"I heard that," said Cocky, arching a brow. "Ladies, it's vital that you move past the heavy peat and savor the nuances of this 15 year old scotch. Note the dry, tarred, rope, phenol, and sulphur with a palate of intense, sweet grass."

Abby wrinkled her nose. "And an aftertaste of septic tank and swamp."

After a single sip of the Laphroaig, Katie decided she'd let that one pass. Some of the girls seemed to be enjoying it, but when she noticed Abby chug hers down and grab her water, Katie decided to push hers to the side.

The next round, Katie picked up her cards and saw she got an Ace and a King, varied. The face card was a 2. Katie saw a $100 bet from Abby, and the pot swelled. Next card, Katie got a King; she had the highest card showing. Katie bet a hundred, and all the others stayed in. Next go around, Katie got a 2.

Keeping a straight face, Katie bet another hundred. Abby peered at her a moment, then dropped out. The others stayed. The pot further swelled. Last up card, Katie got an Ace, while Odette got a second Jack. Odette bet $50, and Katie raised it.

One more card. Any one of three and I'll have a full house. Katie flipped the final card. An Ace. Three Aces, two Kings! Odette bets a $100, another girl drops out. Katie bets a $100 and raises it $200. Another girl drops out. It's Katie versus Odette with the double Jacks.

Odette looked at Katie, put in another $200 and then added another $100. Katie smiled, saw her hundred, put in another $200. Odette put in her $100 and calls. Odette laid down three Jacks and two 3's, a full house. Katie laid down her cards, the highest possible full house, and squealed as she raked in her winnings.

Rick came up to the table and touched Katie's shoulder. "Do any of you ladies need to pee?"

Katie thought for a second. "No, I'm fine thanks."

Rick cleared his throat softly. "Are you sure?"

His hand squeezed her shoulder, sending her a clear message that she finally caught on to. "You know, on second thought, I guess I could pee."

"Well, let me help you, then." Rick held the chair her foot was chained to and helped her hobble over the toilet.

"I've been watching you ladies," whispered Rick, "and I've noticed that when Cunny gets a good hand, she kind of wrinkles her nose as if to imply it's not good enough. Now you, on the other hand, you wiggle your butt."

Katie chuckled. "I do?"

"Yes. When that Ace came up, you wiggled your butt in your chair a bit."

"Great. You think anybody else noticed?"

"The one to watch out for is Nookie, right next to you, she can see it. I don't know if she has or not, but here's how you ought to play it. Do it again, wiggle your butt so she notices when you get a strong hand. Big thing here right now is between her and you; you're both going to take money from the losers. Now, if you can get her to take less money, that means more money for you."

Katie pressed the button and felt the warm water streaming onto her pussy. It suddenly occurred to her she'd been sitting there chatting with Rick while she was peeing! Her face grew as warm as the air drying her pussy.