The Mint - Day 06 - Poker Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick grinned at her. "Feels nice, eh?"

She looked down, embarrassed, and her gaze landed on his bobbing cock. Thoughts of how good that cock felt inside her, flashed through her mind. "Mmm, yes. Very nice."

"It's yours if you win enough money," he reminded her, clearly knowing what she was thinking. "Now, go up there and kick some butt."

Seven more hands and two more scotch tastings later, Abby pushed her remaining hundred dollars to Katie's pile. "I'm done," she said as she downed the last of her scotch. "I've had enough." Two more rounds later, Z and Cunny hung it up, shifting their last few hundreds toward the winners.

Cocky came in to check the winnings. He gave the three chipless losers a stern look. "How are you going to pay back your $2000?" They all shrugged. "Since you obviously can't, you'll have to be spanked. Tomorrow night we'll have a spanking entertainment in both dorms." He surveyed Nookie and Katie's winnings. "Nookie, you usually do a little better than that, but still $2100 ahead. Katie, my gosh! $3900 ahead! What are you going to do with your winnings?"

Katie's groin throbbed. "I want a man, all night."

Cocky thrust his pelvic zone forward, displaying his hard dick. "Have you made a choice with whom?"

Katie smiled and looked up at Rick. "Yes, I have." He smiled back.

"Looks like you're the lucky guy, B," said Cocky, a hint of disappointment in his voice. "That should be able to be arranged by tomorrow." Then he turned his attention back to the tipsy girls. "Ahem. You ladies are more than welcome to break up for the evening, but we still have three more scotches to try, if you want."

Abby giggled. "Sure, I could use more."

Katie smiled. It would be nice to have a drink now without having to worry about screwing with her poker sense. The girls all murmured their assent.

"The next scotch I'd like to present is a Balvenie 21 year old. You should be able to taste a lilt of apricot in this one and an aftertaste of honey. It's light on the peat, hums to Cognac nose-"

"Blah, blah, blah. Give it to us, already!" interrupted Abby with a laugh.

The drinks were served. This time Katie sipped and enjoyed her way through the whole ounce and felt the delicious warmth spread in her belly.

Pussy piped in, "Hmm. I wonder how this would taste with semen?" The girls started giggling.

Katie slanted a look at Rick's semi hard cock. "We could try it, but where would we get some?"

"Right," said Pussy. "B, get over here!" Rick walked over to Pussy. Her fingers started canoodling his cock.

Katie felt the green-eyed monster of jealousy rise within her. She watched for a moment, then looked at Cocky. "You. Come here." He approached happily and let her start stroking his growing erection. Soon both guys were hard and ready to go. The girls applied a little pumping action and the tips of their penises start glistening with pre-cum.

Pussy licked the tip of Rick's penis, then paused with a look of thoughtfulness. "Hmm." She sipped a little bit of the scotch.

Katie followed suit with Cocky, licking his pre-cum and then chasing it with a sip of liquor.

Abby clamored, "It's my turn!" Cocky moved over to Abby, and she worked his cock expertly. Soon, more pre-cum was glistening at its tip and she caught it on her tongue and savored it before doing the same with the scotch. One by one, each of the girls partook in the cock and scotch sampling.

Holding up her empty glass, Abby slurred, "Bring us the next one!" Two more rounds quickly followed. The warmth from the whiskey in Katie's stomach spread through her body, making her feel relaxed and languid. To her delight, she got to taste Rick's cock the final round, and his delicious pre-cum paired very well with the 32-year-old scotch sampling.

Finally Cocky announced, "Well that's the last of the scotch ladies. Would you like to try any more?"

"You know," Nookie suggested, "I'm thinking semen might work better with bourbon. Bourbon's got more of a natural sweetness to it that I think would offset the saltiness of the semen. What do you think ladies?" There were nods of agreement.

"I think can find some bourbons for you, if you'd like to test your theory," Cocky replied with a wink.

Rick quickly suggested, "Ladies, we can go get a spoonful of cum from those two over there who are being teased silly tonight. Give us a break so we can focus on serving you ladies the bourbon."

"Okay," said Nookie, "go for it."

As the ladies polished off the last of their scotch, the guys took a couple of spoons over to where the two men were being toyed with and asked the ladies to milk their respective boy-toys. Cocky excused himself to go prepare the bourbon and Rick was left to wait for the semen samples himself. Once the semen was procured and handed back to him, Katie couldn't help but laugh at the awkward spectacle of Rick standing with two spoons in his hands, full of the other guys' semen.

"Ladies," announced Cocky as he handed out the samples, "this is a 1792 Ridgemont Reserve from Kentucky. It has a rich smell of molasses, maple and cotton candy with a leathery finish."

The girls each took a sip of the bourbon and then followed it with a sip of the pearly fluid from one of Rick's spoons.

"Mmm," said Nookie. "This tastes really good! Am I right ladies?" The girls nodded in agreement, all exclaiming their delight in the flavors of both the bourbon and the semen.

Cocky brought out the second bourbon. "It's an Eagle Rare, aged for 10 years. The early aromas include vanilla, cocoa and brown sugar. In the mouth, it seduces the taste buds at palate entry with flavors of caramel, spice, molasses and wood, with a long, smooth, sugary finish."

After two more flights of bourbon, the girls were all giggling profusely, whether from the effects of the alcohol or the humor of the semen tasting, it was hard to tell. Cocky made a final serving of a full pint of water for each girl. "Ladies, I insist you drink a full bottle of water. You've had a lot today and I don't want you dehydrated, you've got to be fresh in the morning."

The girls obediently chugged their water, knowing it would help keep them from a hangover the next day. Abby locked Katie in her walking chains, leaving her hands in front this time, then led her back to her place. They giggled as they saw a boy-toy snoring on his back, between W3 and W4 who were also snoozing.

"Oh dear," said Abby with a giggle as she observed the guy's semi-rigid cock, "there's a lovely one." She stooped down and tickled the underside. "It's twitching!" Katie stooped down and did the same.

The young man stirred and mumbled, "Dammit girls, let me sleep." They did it again and his eyes opened, then popped wide, surprised to see different girls stooping over him with their legs wide apart, pussies gaping. He hardened immediately.

Katie started to grab his rigid shaft, then felt a light slap on her butt. "Hey, get out of the way, that's my job," the girl on her side said as she was yawning herself awake.

"Well, get on it then," said Katie as she straightened up. She and Abby moved on to Katie's mat, then Abby secured her in place for the night and then went to her own mat. It took a while for the excitement of the evening to fade, but Katie finally drifted off to sleep, squeezing her legs together, thinking of Rick and the different ways she'd have him the next night.