The Mirror

Story Info
A reflection of possession.
1.5k words
3.31
3.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers

Readers this one is a tad dark. The concept that mirrors could be doorways or possess mysterious power has always fascinated me.

This story contains, cuckolding of the wife, an ever growing endowment, imprisonment, Magick and some would say just deserts. It's all in fun. I hope you like the story. Everyone is above the age of eighteen.

The Mirror

It arrived by truck with no information about who it came from. So someone who knows me, sent me this beautiful oval mirror. It's not my birthday or anniversary. The beautifully carved cherry legs have an interesting pattern carved into them. Bolted in the center and attached by washers and wing nuts so it swivels. It looks like an antique, well made and heavy. After the truck left and I finished opening it, I noticed it had writing on it. The writing followed the shape of the oval and was not in any language I knew. Seeing something out of the corner of my eye behind me, I turned my head to see nothing. Gazing into the mirror again to see if it happened again I was fascinated by my reflection. I stretched my arm out and touched the glass. It felt like I was ripped out of my body. I was no longer inside of my body. I was now looking at myself, from inside of the mirror.

I didn't know. How could I? In fact as it turns out I'm usually the last one to know anything. There were no signs, warnings or notes explaining anything to me. I hope you don't expect a feel good Hollywood story. I am sorry, I can't promise you that, because life, like the universe, is unpredictable!

Everything is possible but improbable. Everything improbable is possible. There is a reason everything happens in your life. There is manifest destiny. Things you cannot possibly change no matter what path you would have chosen. Some people can justify almost anything depending how smooth they are. Some can explain everything about the cosmos while solving the theory of relativity. Some can build incredible things with a handful of pinball machine parts. If you are any of these people, I need your help.

Now I know this is going to sound straight crazy, but here it goes. That sack of skin my husband is calling his wife now, is really the old inhabitant of this mirror. Now bear with me; you can tell the difference between us, right?

We have been married eleven fucking years! There is no way I am like that. I mean when was the last time I sucked his tiny penis until he just wanted to use a different hole? It was exactly never! Let me guess you cannot see me or hear me, right? Fucking typical, never face a problem just sweep it under a rug or trap it inside of a mirror. You asshole!

Honey if you can somehow read my thoughts, or hear me please get me out of the mirror so I can have my body back. The spirit or whatever it is, that currently inhabits that meat puppet, is not your wife. Come on, when was I ever that nice to you? Or the last time I acted that slutty for you? I mean you have to know it's not me, I never did all the housework before you got home. You know I wanted you to do it. The whole time we were dating, I played hard to get. I don't let you use toys on me because I hate the taste of rubber toys and unusual sexual positions for that matter. I'm a lady after all.

If you want to invent something cool then how about a flavored dildo instead of another useless application for phones. Scratch that build the application that shuts down the phone as soon as the car starts. It won't come back on until you turn off the ignition switch. Maybe save lives with your intelligence instead of wasting time on the applications you design.

I'm in the mirror. Can you please get me out!

The woman you are currently spending time with and fucking like cheap whore you found at the King's Row Motel, is a imposter. It possessed my body! You remember the other night I was sort of being a bitch? I didn't want to be used again like a sex slave! I thought we could make love, tender sweet love.

Apparently you had other ideas, like sending me that strange mirror with font scribbled around the oval shape, you said it was for vanquishing and possession protection. You should have said protecting the possession.

Now I'm on the inside looking out as your fucking what used to be me. Oh yeah make her be a real slut and have her call two of her/my lesbian friends over, does she have friends of her own? It is not my fault I am a size queen. I just like the way it stretches me. My friends will know it's not me! There is a snowballs chance in hell, she'll convince them to have sex with you. Not a chance fatty I should of been a lesbian your such a waste of skin!

ARE YOU GOING TO GET ME OUT OF THIS MIRROR?

Shit I better be careful I don't want to break it. I may not get out if I break it. Damn, your still fucking her? I never talk nasty like that. Seriously, when was the last time I let you put my knees behind my head? Can you tell me who the fuck your borrowing that twelve inch cock from? It does a great job spreading her snatch. Your dick is fucking tiny! I never could feel if it was inside of me. My fucking pinky finger was larger than you.

You can't tell me you like to see five inches of bubbled saliva connecting the head of that fat fuck stick to those slutty lips of hers. That lipstick color belongs on a whore. Since when does using slutty foul language turn you on, she says things that would normally make me blush. Sounds like she may have been in the navy with that mouth.

She really holds nothing back! Remember when you asked to fuck my ass? I told you when Hell froze over, remember? There you are feeding that phone pole of yours into her ass, giving it a good stretch now aren't you. Happy? That creature is begging you to shoot your next load deep in her ass. What a SLUT!

Get me out of this mirror right now so I can kick that whore out of my house! What? Do you really expect her to convince one of my hot girlfriends to come over tonight too? Just so you can have that fantasy threesome. Trust me! None of my girlfriends would touch you with a twenty foot pole.

Are you joking, Debbie and Donna? What a couple of sluts. Just come on into my bedroom and start stripping. Then fawn all over that yardstick of a cock. All three of them at once? I don't recall you having any stamina. They are going to laugh after you cum in ten seconds. I can't believe my girlfriends are such sluts. That's my husband and you're all acting like porn stars. What's with all the moaning, squirting and cumming. Don't you think it's over the top? What's with the fucking cameras? Are you filming and selling amateur porn?

What a bunch of whores!

"Oh, shoot my good side, so my friends will see." You girls are sluts! How could you betray me? How many scenes will you be shooting? What do you mean you are going to Vegas for the AVN to accept an award? Where did you get that huge dick from anyway? What is that brainless bag of skin doing with my body and why is she possessing me? Did you have something to do with this dear?

ARE YOU GOING TO GET ME OUT OF THiS MIRROR?

It's no longer funny! What are you doing with that sheet?

NO! Don't cover me! Then I can't see that huge dick anymore!

Wait! What am I saying?

Let me out!! I swear I'm going to get you for this.

What! You sold me? To sex slavers? You told them how to get me out and turn me into a profitable slut they can sell! How could you? Why would you? Please wait, I can be a better wife!

What do you mean I was always a nagging wife? What?

I totally did perverted things with you!

Frigid? I never was! I only lied to you about having a headache everytime you asked for sex. You literally wanted me to be a whore, a cum dump, a freak in the streets and sheets. Well no sir, I have respect for myself.

Get me out of this mirror right now! I'm going to scream. Can you not hear me?

Get me ooooooouuuuuttttt! Someone help me, please! Get me oooouuuuttt!

You can't do this! You can't let them take me! You fucker! I was cheating on you asshole, every chance I got.

Help me please, somebody! Please!

Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers