All Comments on 'The Mirror'

by mandywilluk2000

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Jeff818Jeff818over 19 years ago
Nice

I see two mirrors in your story. One is invisible, interior, and a reflection of your most intimate thoughts. The second, physical, is the outward demonstration of the interior.

Well done. I enjoyed your story.

MJOMJOover 19 years ago
Love your honesty

Mandy,

As a 43 year old male, married for the last eighteen years to a 42 (almost 43) year old female and having "known" her for 22 years, I loved this story.

To me, the most erotic woman (aside from my wife) is one who is comfortable in her own skin. After kids and gravity, none of us are going to look like we did when we were 18. And frankly, I do not think erotic thoughts about an 18 year old, nor even a 28 year old. I want a woman, not a girl.

So yes, you are in for the best, most erotic years of your life. Have fun. I only wish that there was not several thousand miles and and several trillion gallons of water seperating us. My wife and I would enjoy meeting you. Have fun, good sex and good luck.

Man RayMan Rayover 19 years ago
A lovely piece...

A lovely piece...of writing that is! Though from the description contained within said writing you don't sound so bad yourself! he he

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Mirror Mirror

Loved this piece. Astonishingly generous. Amazingly honest.All woman.

Then I looked at your picture.Words are inadequate.You're beautiful.I think I'm a little in love!!

wizarddriverwizarddriverover 19 years ago
What wonderful openness in a PC spoilt world

What great writing Mandy, very open, honest & well written. Your stories are great, not being the often wham bam thank you mam stories often seen on Lit by other authors.

Keep up the great writing & the finger exercise.

Cheers,

Richard.

jjcakinjjcakinover 19 years ago
The Mirror

The hottest most introspective look at a woman I have ever read. Excelent work, You are great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Amanda, you are extremely arousing!

The other reviewers have beaten me to the line about you honesty and lovely writing. In fact, they are merely being proper and polite. The fact of the matter is that your description of your breasts is supremely erotic! Revealing them fully at the outset, you grab the reader and urge shim/her to plunge eagerly into them, giving all the overt descriptions and the subtle nuances that are so totally conducive to a series of pleasant self-pleasuring, awaiting the instant when they can be first seen, and the long moments when they can be enjoyed at their fullest. Amanda, you are extremely arousing!

JW

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
mirror mirror

Mandy In all my time of reading literotica stories I have never seen a woman be so brutally frank about herself as you are here. I was there, with you, watching you over your shoulder engrossed in the 'wanking' of your body and as you came I wanted to drop and find out how you tasted. If all your other stories are like this I will savour every one of them.

archchancellorarchchancellorover 18 years ago
mirror mirror

Mandy In all my time of reading literotica stories I have never seen a woman be so brutally frank about herself as you are here. I was there, with you, watching you over your shoulder engrossed in the 'wanking' of your body and as you came I wanted to drop and find out how you tasted. If all your other stories are like this I will savour every one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
And the neglected area

Hi Mandy

We loved your description of your body and the account of your 'flying solo lovemaking' (OK, wanking!), but what about your bottom? For someone who so clearly likes anal play, maybe you should have another mirror session focussing on your arse and delightful bumhole.

Keep us up and wet

Kerry & Dennis

gotwood49gotwood49over 17 years ago
wow.....

Mandy, you're a writer's writer...only RedHairedandFriendly could write such lengthy, and yet, stimulating words about her own body! My favorite part, tho, was your description of why you write. This is the honesty I love in you, and the very reasoning I use, myself. Thank you!

RachalCaronRachalCaronover 15 years ago
Intoxicating

This has to be the sexiest story on the site. I didn't expect it to be. Essay-type stories have never been my thing. I much prefer the more typical storyline. Fiction, if you like. One woman seducing another. A man and a woman going at it like rats up a drainpipe. But this, Mandy! Wow. Your description of yourself was sensuous in the extreme. The way you described your masturbation was as hot as I've ever read. My tribute to you? I've already cum twice from reading the piece. I'm on my way to a third.

M. MillswanM. Millswanover 13 years ago
The Art of introspection from within and without the mirror

The mind of a T.S. Eliot describing a woman as a woman. I'm glad a mutual friend referred me to this.

Peter_AbelardPeter_Abelardover 12 years ago
"...who's the fairest of them all?"

It's you, dear! A wonderfully thoughtfull and revealing piece of writing. You have offered one of the best written piece here. Since you wrote this nearly eight years ago, I assume that your writing (like good scotch) has only gotten better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow. Open. Sexy. Luvable. Lovable '04

A lot of 'water' under the 'bridge' since then, i hope. You read like to put kevin in the male lucky bastard class! Excuse the lang, but apt. Hope your love life has flowed in every way and expanded with imaginary air to reality joys. And the pic from when? Looks wow as well. Me a 50 yo lone male, but still brain over-active by compare.

Any chance of an update to 2013?? Have a good year and let dreams, and real fly to type. Best wishes. UK male

Tw1gs2000Tw1gs2000almost 11 years ago
Reincarnation?

Do we believe in it? Is it possible?

Strange questions, but as I read this, there was a thought....

'oohhhh how I'd love to be that mirror'

Yes if I die, I want to come back as your mirror.. But knowing my luck I'll be stuck on the wall of a teenager popping zits! Eww .

Love the description of yourself as someone else in the mirror, which changes to you at the end..

And the exploration of your body... And the way you tease with the picture you paint of you sat there, looking at each bit you describe... You really are good. Really good xxxx

lehunterlehunterover 8 years ago
Fabulous

Amanda,

Incredible honesty. Love the fun you pock at yourself in describing your body. Beautiful and wonderful ending. We all have our secret sides. thanks for sharing them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Mandy, fascinating discourse on self abuse and pleasuring. Thank you for sharing.

jntiques

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous