The Misadventures of Elena Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, he was with a young Fuan, he said he was going to Frost blacksmith, it's 30 minutes away."

Elena speeds there as quick as she could. "Damn it, damn it, damn it!"

She arrives at Frost blacksmith. She approaches the door with knife in hand and kicks it open and spots Gretto. "Ms. Jewels I....." She spots Rook and attempts to attack him. "Ms. Jewels, stop!" He grabs hold of her.

"Hold on, Miss!" Rook says in panic.

"Where is my star shard, where is it?!" She shoves Gretto off and swings her knife at him but he was dodging.

"Why are you attacking me?!"

"I think that should be obvious! Now give me my star shard!"

"Now hold on, I'm only doing what you requested!"

"What are you talking about?! I didn't request anything from you!"

"But the young faun came by to my ship and said you had a change of heart and you sent him to ask if a weapon can be forged from....." They both look at Gretto who grins nervously.

"Where's the star shard?"

"I'm afraid I've gone and started."

"What?"

"I'm forging a sword for you made out off the star."

Elena's mouth drops and then she grits her teeth and turns to Gretto. "You little goat shit! You stole my meal ticket!"

"Ms. Jewels you're better than this, you're a warrior."

"I'm not, I just want to be left alone, is that too much to ask!?"

"Sigh, is that really what you want?"

"Yes Gretto, that is what I want." She turns to Rook. "So how long is this gonna take?"

"If Gretto helps me I'll have the sword done in a week."

"Me?"

"Well you did lie, even if you had good intentions you shouldn't have lied, besides you almost cost me my head."

"He's right, you will help him and you owe me 300 gold coins!"

"Yes Ms. Jewels, sorry Ms. Jewels."

She nods, "Oh I sort of broke into your ship, I'm sorry."

"You didn't break anything, did you?"

"No."

"Well all is forgiven."

She nods again. "I'll head to Sheba Town."

"Ms. Jewels please!"

"Silence you ignorant faun!" She leaves and Rooks follows.

"He's young, don't be too hard on him, you're a heroin to him." She ignores him. "It'll be best if you left it behind."

"You don't understand!"

"I understand that you think your life is worth little more than a barrel of alcohol."

"I have several barrels that I paid for!"

"There'll be plenty more elsewhere, don't do this for me but do it for him and the promise of a free ride anywhere you want."

Elena gazes at him perplexed. "You'll let me on your ship?"

"Think of it as a reward for saving Sheba Town, you slew two frost giants which is no easy task, so I figure a free sword and free trip should cover it."

"Fine," Elena sighs in defeat. "You're a strange dwarf, astrology and saying no to booze."

"Booze can destroy, I've lived long enough to know that, young one."

"Sigh, I don't even know what to do now."

"You could buy some supplies for the trip which includes the good drink."

"I thought you said you didn't drink?!"

"No you assumed that, I just don't want you risking your life for the stuff."

"Fine I suppose."

****

The Supreme

Maxine was heading inside when she seeing a bronze coin on the floor. She starts to pick it up but stops herself. "Is this what I've become?! Desperate for coins that I would pick a bronze one?! Nay! I know only gold coins and precious stones! I hate this place!"

As she was about to walk on she hears two of sailors talking about a woman named Jewels. "So she really did it?"

"Yeah and there was also a cat girl."

"So speaking of the woman, what do you think of the two women onboard?"

"Wait aren't their three?"

"You mean the man's sister? Nah she's a total bitch!"

"That's true, if that she elf wasn't a lesbian I would totally lay with her."

"Yes and the two, as for the bitch she can stay outside where she belongs."

This infuriates Maxine, how dare they talk about her that way! She prepares to confront them but the lunch bell rings and the two sailors leave.

The passengers and some of the crew enter the galley to eat. "For lunch we have sea turtle soup," the chef announces.

Maxine didn't like the way it looked for she never had that type of soup before.

Maximus tries some with his bread. "This is good, my compliments to the chef."

"I shall let him know that," Captain Rob assures.

Maxine continues to just sit there staring at the food while everyone else was having a good time. One female guard mentions getting a massage.

"I wonder if the frost giant slayers are still around?" One of the male guards questions.

"Yes I would love to meet them," the other male guard adds.

"Who knows maybe," Captain Rob says. "What I am most impressed with is that a Neko slew one, they're not exactly known for their bravery."

They nod agreement. "Yes seven of them were involved," Maximus agrees. "Still we don't get warrior women anymore not since the days of the disgraced elf warrior."

"It's funny you should say that because the report is conflicting at best."

"What do you mean?"

"Well according to one of the dockworkers, his friend via crystal ball talked to a faun and they said the warrior Jewels was an elf."

Maxine grits her teeth. "Instead of a woman they compare her to a she elf?!" She thought.

"An elf? Was there a party of elves?" Nesa asks.

"No it was just one."

"Surely she was apart of the Neko unit."

"Not from what I hear. She'd been living up north for sometime."

"Then she must have been married to a human."

"Perhaps but from the report she's been living on her own."

"That couldn't be, it must be a human female," Jetkins says.

"That's what I said. That faun must have been in shock from the frost giants. Only a few say she was an elf but most are insisted that she is a female human. It's probably due to the skills."

"You're right, as much as I hate to admit it, the women our race don't get warrior renown," Maximus says grimly. "We have to get that star."

"I hope it's still intact, there was a grim rumor that it might......"

Maxine knocks her soup bowl off the table and let's out angry cry as she storms out of the galley.

"What is wrong with her?!" A sailor demands.

"I'm deeply sorry for this," Maximus says.

"I tolerated it day one but she's done nothing but treat everyone poorly, you best get her under control before I decide to throw her in the brig."

Maximus could see the guards wanting to come to her defense but he shakes his head and they remain where they are. "I'll talk to her."

"No I'll do it, she needs an outsider's touch," Nesa says.

"But!"

"You're her brother and they work for you. Jetkins and I don't so she needs to hear what she doesn't want to hear."

He nods.

****

Maxine was crying, she was stuck on a filthy ship with filthy sailors and filthy elves. The mission was looking vain, everything was the fault of the elves, she should be home getting papered by her servants but home was gone. The elves were always flaunting their elegance, pretending to be better than the other races, as far as she was concerned they got what they deserve.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door and she goes to open it. "What do you want, elf!?"

"Can we talk for a minute?"

"I got nothing to say to you!"

"You're acting like a spoiled brat!"

"How dare you, elf!"

"I have a name."

"I could care less about your name! Do you not know who I am?" Nesa sighs. "I am Princess Maxine, heiress to the throne of Hyperia and I command you to tell the captain of this ship to turn it around! I refuse to waste anymore time out here!"

"Sure thing, only one problem, I don't take orders from you, Princess Bitch!"

Maxine raises her right hand to strike her but Captain Nesa grabs her arm and suddenly two darts appear in her other hand and she sticks Maxine with both. Nesa pulls Maxine by the arm and throws her on the bed.

Maxine struggles to get up as Nesa goes to close the door and lock it. "What's going on!? My body...can't move. Wha..my...voice...what...done...to me?"

"I jabbed you with two darts, first one is paralysis fluid and the other renders you mute. I'm going to teach you your place!" Nesa starts removing her clothes. She could see the horror in Maxine's eyes. "You brought this on yourself!"

Once Nesa was completely naked she approaches Maxine and pulls her head up by the hair and gives her a slap and then backhand. She smiles evilly and locks lips with Maxine. She breaks the kiss and looks at the tears coming from Maxine's eyes. "We've been putting up with your shit since we left Dingin well no more!"

She turns Maxine on her back and climbs on top of her. "Get ready Princess Bitch!" She pulls Maxine by the hair again and forces her face between her breasts and rubs them roughy against her. "Yeah Princess Bitch!" She lets go of her hair and climbs directly over her face.

Maxine couldn't do anything but stare at Nesa's smooth elven pussy, she couldn't turn her head nor close her eyes.

"Yes take a nice long look at your superior!"

A minute later Nesa slowly lowers herself down on Maxine's face and let's out a satisfying groan. She begins going back and foward on Maxine's face. She could feel liquid but it wasn't her own, it was Maxine's tears. She smirks and starts riding faster. "That's right inhale it, inhale the sweet succulent superior scent of my elven pussy." She grunts and groans and feels herself getting wet. "This could have been yours Elena," she thought. She pauses and starts going up and down on Maxine.

Maxine could do nothing but lay there and feel the she elf cunt slamming down hard on her face, with each hit to the face she starts to feel another type of liquid that wasn't her tears. This was her first experiencing such a dirty thing and she hoped it would be over soon.

Nesa soon slows and takes her time and begins moaning loudly. "Despite being a hard bitch you have a soft face." She moves her ass directly in Maxine's mouth. "Yes taste my elven ass you bitch! You expect other people to kiss your ass so by all rights you should do it too."

She stops and grabs Maxine's hair and forces her deeper into her elven cunt. Her clit was hard and she was leaking, she stops for a second and sees Maxine's face all shiny. She smiles evilly and slaps her again. "Yes you'll learn place!" She resumes grinding Maxine's face hard.

A few minutes later Nesa cums all over Maxine's face. She sighs happily and just sits on Maxine's face. "You're face would make a great throne."

She climbs off her face and approaches her feet and begins removing her shoes and then her pants. "Such nice soft legs you have." She slowly removes underwear. "Look at that bush, you humans are truly something unlike us elves who virtually hairless save what's on our head." She raises Maxine's arms and lifts her shirt off of her. "Now for the last piece." She takes hold of the bra and rips it off.

More tears started coming out of her eyes for she knew that her ordeal was just beginning. No one besides her parents, brother and servants had seen her nakedness when she was child. She knew if such a thing occurred it would be in a hot spring surrounded by other women which included her female guards and when her beloved eventually came but not to be defiled.

"You have nice ones, of course mine are better!" She begins cupping Maxine's breasts. "Oh yes we'll definitely have some fun!" She clamps down on the right nipple. "Hmmm, hmmmm!" She switches the left nipple, sucking and pulling while pinching and pulling roughly on the right nipple.

A minute later she releases the nipples and begins smacking them hard. "Yeah you like that Princess Bitch!?" She continues smacking and smacking and then she smacks Maxine. She smacks her on the belly and proceeds to kiss and lick her navel.

She stops and begins caressing Maxine's pussylips and pinches her clit hard. Nesa laughs thrusts two fingers inside roughly. She goes in and out. She gazes at Maxine's nipples and sees them getting hard like arrowheads. "Your expression says no but your body says yes!"

She increases speed and then pulls out and rubs her wet fingers across Maxine's face and then sticks the fingers on her tongue. Maxine tries to move her mouth so she can bite Nesa's fingers off but couldn't move not in the slightest.

Nesa withdraws her fingers and goes down on Maxine. Maxine was getting wetter and wetter. Nesa withdraws and spits in Maxine's face. "You taste foul but no matter we'll still have fun." She opens up Maxine's legs and begins grinding her pussy against Maxin's pussy. "Oh, oh, uh, ahhh!" She was starting to get wet again. She pauses and leans her body down on Maxine's. "Oh yes!" It had been awhile since Nesa had a warm female companion with soft lips and breasts squashed against hers for she'd been very busy with her duties as captain of the queen's guard.

She does a nice rocking motion with the princess and she kisses her again. She slows down and rubs Maxine's clit. "Oh I'm gonna cum soon!" She increases speed while having one hand around Maxine's throat.

Maxine could do nothing to hold herself back from cumming.

"Oh! This is it!" Nesa cums again and collapses on Maxine. A second later she gazes into the teary eyes of Maxine and slaps her again. She climbs off, puts back on her clothes and leaves Maxine on the bed just laying there, unable to move or speak.

****

When dinner time comes she returns with two plates of food, one for herself and one for Maxine. "You're wondering when your guards or brother are coming, well they won't. You see I've convinced them to leave you in my capable hands, after all I am the wisest and you don't want to be bothered, you need time to yourself and only wish to discuss your problems with me."

Nesa begins eating her food right in front of Maxine who could do nothing but watch. She takes her time savoring each bite. She hears Maxine's stomach growling and smirks. "Don't worry I'll feed you." She licks her plate clean and slurps on her goblet of juice.

After thirty minutes had pass and Nesa brings the plate in front of Maxine's nose. "It smell wonderful doesn't it? Oh right, you think food like this is beneath you, well so be it!" Nesa consumes Maxine's food right in front of her and drink her goblet of juice. She sighs happily. "I needed that." She smiles evilly at Maxine. "It's time for your meal!" She strips out of clothes again and climbs on Maxine's face and rides her again until she came in her mouth.

She puts back on her clothes and blows out Maxine's candle. "See you in the morning," she smirks.

****

Frost Coast

Elena awakens, puts on clothes, eats breakfast, packs her bag and makes her way to The Tiamat. She sighs sadly for the undrank booze. "Some one will be quite fortunate when they find that igloo."

"Good morning, Ms. Jewels," Gretto says upon meeting her.

"Good morning, Gretto."

"Listen about what happened."

"Save it, seven days have passed so there's no need to dwell on that."

"I, I got you something." He presents her a bottle of frost whiskey. "It was the last one, I hear it's very good but expensive and sells out fast."

"Indeed it's true, even I had a hard time acquiring it. Gretto you shouldn't have."

"I didn't want us leaving on bad terms."

"Sigh, Gretto it's my fault, you're young."

"Promise me you won't drink too much."

"Fine." The wind suddenly blows to Elena's surprise it was actually warm.

"Must be a sign of good fortune."

Elena nods. "Why today of all days it had to be warm wind?"

They reach The Tiamat and Rook greets them. Elena puts her stuff in the cargo room. As she comes back out she sees Rook with a sheathed sword. "With the help of young Gretto, I present to you your sword."

She unsheathes it and her eyes widen in wonder and her mouth drops for it was unlike anything she ever seen, the blade was of pure white glowing energy, its hilt was black and was inscribed with dwarf runes from the star which glows and says No Longer Lost But Found. "It's beautiful."

"Well give it a name."

"I shall call it the Star Sword." She sheathes it and walks out with Gretto. "Well this is it, Gretto."

He starts tearing up.

"Be well and craft great weapons like this one which you helped with."

He nods. "I know you will do the right thing and when you're done come visit."

"That's never gonna happen," Elena thought but nods anyway and hugs him.

A few minutes later Rook was ready. "Ok, Western Land here we come."

"South, I'm going to the Southern Lands."

"South? You do realize that there's little to no life there, right?"

"Don't worry about me, just take me where I want to go like you promised!"

"Sigh, very well."

The Tiamat speeds off.

****

Fort Felicia

The Dark Lady sits down with her counsel of ministers. "I've thought long and hard about this, I am the first woman to rule the Western Land but I'm thinking about going futher than my predecessors. 1,000 years is a long to just have control over west. The original humans were not satisfied with just staying in one place so why should I?"

"What are you proposing?" One of the ministers asks.

"The time has come to prepare for the conquest of the Eastern, Northern and Southern Land." I have 1,000 years and at the end no one will remember it so I might as well make it memorable to myself. "I'm thinking a fleet of 150 ships made of metal. 50 for each land as a start."

They all look at her shocked, metal ships, was that possible?!

"My Dark Lady if I may?"

"Go ahead Minister Borg."

"As your minister of finance, this is a huge endeavor that I'm not sure we can afford, first we have get the metal to construct the ships, mount siege engines on them, have enough food for the crew and it may take more than a year to complete them. We'll be better off with wooden ships."

"Time and money are of no consequence to me. Metal ships would give us superiority but as a precaution we will build 100 smaller wooden ships for each 50 metal ships as protection, get all the carpenters needed."

I could just teleport my Majin Hai, wait I know very little of world outside of the west and there's bound to be more warriors like the one called Jewels. I can't risk my Majin Hai and I don't need them to keep turning people, I need people to rule over. "Perhaps it's time for a more unified army."

"Ma'am?"

"It's my understanding that the dwarves have acquired a new type of technology that allows their ships to go faster than oar and sail."

"Yes ma'am, apparently they're using energy from crystals to power the engines they use on the ships."

"Good," she turns to Bsran, "Send out a decree that the dwarves will harvest the crystals for my new ships. Put the POWs to work under pain of death and also I shall begin recruiting the other races into my army, especially elves, people I can afford to lose."

"Yes my Dark Lady it will be done."

"Alright this meeting is adjourned, prepare my lunch."

****

The Tiamat

Rook steps out on deck to see Elena practicing with her star sword. "This sword, it doesn't make a sound when I swing it, not even when I unsheathe it. Just what is this?"

"There are many things in this world we do not understand."

"Or other worlds," Elena thought.

"When you touch the star shard how did it feel?"

"Soft and hard, neither hot nor cold but a mixture. What kind of power does the star sword wield?"

"Each star has its own unique power, as for this one, it's a wishing star."

"Wishing star, as in the power to grant wishes?"

He nods. "But it was just a shard, so based on its size only one wish can be fulfilled."

Elena rolls her eyes "Great just one wish, like such a thing is possible anyway."

"I assure you its true."

"I've wished upon stars several times when I was a child but none of my wishes came true so you honestly expect me to believe that that power lies within the star sword?"