The Misadventures of Elena Ch. 12

Story Info
Endgame.
10.6k words
4.8
2.8k
1

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog7
frog7
134 Followers

The Dark Lady's forces cheered as their beloved leader tore through the Dark Elf interloper.

Despite wishing to be by the Dark Lady's side, Bsran followed her orders which were to protect his wife Mera and their unborn child. Still though, he regretted not killing Elena and her comrades when he had the chance. Now they had ruined her birthday party, surely some heads would roll. How could they have not detected the different dark energy emitted from the dark elf? His thoughts were interrupted by more cheering. Elena the dark elf was now begging for mercy but the Dark Lady wasn't going to give her any for she threw it away. "Wait! She wasn't begging for mercy," he thought. The dark elf was apologizing and begging to be killed by her sword.

The Dark Lord was going to grant Elena her request.

"I WISH THE DARK LADY FELICIA LOST HER POWERS AND WAS BACK IN HER WORLD!"

"What?!" The Dark Lady exclaims.

The Dark Lady's forces were equally puzzled but then looked in horror as their beloved leader was disappearing right before their very eyes. Her forces were in an uproar, some stood there confused on what order should they take. Some of the Majin Hai started running away and some killed themselves. The generals try to keep them calm and then they hear a clear voice from Minister Borg, he was ordering them to storm the fortress in order to save their beloved leader.

Mera starts to break down, "They'll take me back, they'll take me back to the Temple of Hyradon!"

"No they won't they're dead and you're not a virgin," he calmly reminds her.

"Then they will take our child away!"

"I won't let them!" Bsran declares. "I will fulfill the last order the Dark Lady gave me!" He then turns to his soldiers. "Go! Find the interlopers and kill them!"

****

They could hear the Majin Hai crying out for vengeance. Prince Maximus helps Nesa to her feet. "We have to get out of here!"

Warden Kashin appears. "So you finally decide to show yourself," Thantor snaps.

"Not all of us want to stick to the old ways!" He counters.

"You two savages can have your cock measuring contest later. Warden get us out of here!" Nesa screams.

"Anywhere specifically?"

"Dingin!" Queen Shantora answers.

"Alright come on."

Queen Shantora grabs her unconscious husband's hand. "Thantor, will you please get Jetkins."

"Only because you said please." He unsheathes the star sword and grabs Jetkins.

Warden Kashin begins chanting and they are teleported to Dingin.

A few minutes later the Majin Hai reach the throne room but it was empty and all hope was turned into despair. Amidst the confusion the Dark Lord's guests had snuck away.

****

Dingin

They arrive in Queen Shantora's throne room. Her servants came rushing to her aid. "I'm alright, tend to them."

"By the Light entity! Is that really him?" One of them asks upon looking at the nude male elf.

"Yes it is my husband, Elena's wish was true, he's lives just unconscious." She turns to the orc mage. "You have my thanks, may I inquire your name?"

"I am Kashin, warden mage of Jagged Point prison."

Queen Shantora's eyes widen in surprise, she kept secret information on all high and low rank SOTD members, this was one of the orcs Elena had been intimate with. "Well...um thanks again."

"I wish to express my thanks as well," Prince Maximus says.

"You can thank Spymaster Charlotte, it was her task to keep tabs on Elena."

"Well in any case I will need your assistance in retrieving my sister and the others who lay buried in Dwarfense for surely the SOTD will comb the area considering a great many were watching the battle.

The warden sighs, "That's asking a lot, I'm just a warden."

"Please, I know you are well acquainted with the major officials of Debauchea therefore wield great influence."

The warden chuckles, "It seems you know a great deal."

"Yes, that's why I am asking you for no SOTL can enter SOTD territory without a SOTD member."

"You didn't think of such a thing when you infiltrated Debauchea."

"I apologize for that, desperate times calls for desperate measures."

"Fine, but I lost a good magic sword and an apprentice so I expect some compensation from this."

"Have you no heart?" Queen Shantora questions.

"I aided enemies of the Dark Lady whose knowledge and power came directly from the Dark Entity, the creator of the SOTD, how do you think that makes me feel?"

"You will be generously paid," Queen Shantora promises.

"Your Majesty, since I'm the one asking for his assistance, I shall pay him," Prince Maximus interjects.

"You can't go right now, you're hurt!" A nurse exclaims.

The warden hands him a gem. "Press it and I'll know you call for my aid." The Prince nods. "Till we meet again."

"Wait," said Thantor, "Aren't you forgetting someone?"

The Warden gives him a scowl.

"Wait Thantor, before you go I would like to dismiss hostilities between us," Nesa struggles to say.

Queen Shantora and Prince Maximus look at each other for they couldn't believe she said that.

Nesa staggers to her but then falls but a nurse grabs hold of her. "You're in no condition to pledge oaths right now," the nurse exclaims.

"Concentrate on getting better and then I shall return," he promises.

Nesa nods.

"I shall allow you special teleportation privilege to my palace as long as you need to," Queen Shantora says to the Warden.

A few minutes later they were presented with a special badge with the royal elf seal.

"I thank you, Your Majesty." The two orcs are teleported away.

****

Nesa was laid down in a bed, she starts crying and then she coughs up blood. "It's gonna be alright," the female nurse says. "Damn it all," Nesa thought.

The nurses bow their heads as the Queen enters the room.

"Your Majesty, please it wasn't me, the Dark Lady was possessing me, I didn't want to but she made me speak those words, please believe me!" She lies.

"Ok, considering what happened to Elena I'll believe you, you're reinstated as captain of my royal guard."

"Thank you Your Majesty."

Queen Shantora nods and pats her on head, "Get some rest."

****

Debauchea

Thantor was placed roughly in a bed. "Hey fragile," he yells at the female elves and humans.

"You're a warrior, you can take it," Amelia grins.

"Warden you bastard!"

"I should have just left you with the elves."

"You know they would've killed me in my sleep and Queen Shantora wouldn't be the wiser."

"Of course, they know the one eyed orc who was the first to defile their best warrior is alive and well."

"Well you should know that it was Elena who decided to cut you loose and go to Dwarfense, I tried to talk her out of it but as you can clearly see she didn't."

"Treat him well, the sooner he's healed the better," the Warden huffs and leaves.

An hour later Thantor was alone in bed but he could not sleep, all he could think about was Elena. "Damn it why did you have to go and die on me?"

****

An explosion awakens Thantor from his sleep. He could hear the sounds of battle and looks out the window. He sees black smoke in the distance. There was another explosion and the whole estate rocked. Despite his injuries he gets out of bed and heads out.

As he makes his way through the hallway he nearly falls due to more shaking. He spots the Warden in his kitchen casually eating breakfast. "What's going on?"

"It's the Majin Hai, they've turned on each other."

"What?"

"Yes it's seems that this is happening everywhere in places occupied by them. Right now the best thing we can do is wait it out."

"But we're in danger!"

"For the moment we're not for I've created a barrier shield. I suggest you go back to your room and rest. I'll send food over to you shortly."

Thantor sighs and heads back into his room. He lays in the bed staring at the ceiling. "Elena," he murmurs.

A new day came and the Majin Hai battle had ended. Warden Kashin was on his way out when Thantor stops him. "I would like to go outside."

"Very well but don't push it, the last thing I need is for you to remain in my estate longer than you need to." Thantor nods and they head out.

There were corpses of Majin Hai, SOTL and a very few SOTD everywhere. "Something's wrong, the SOTL and SOTD are all nude and most of them clutch weapons," the Warden observes.

As Thantor was walking he notices the two elves Jason and Floras checking the bodies for signs of life. He proceeds on and helps gather water to put a fire out.

A goblin appears and gives the Warden a message. "I see, Thantor I'll see you tonight, I must head to Jagged Point. Majin Hai have been spotted near the prison."

"I understand."

A female Majin Hai screams upon regaining consciousness. Everyone stood back. She looks at her hands and other parts of her body and let's out another scream. Tears start streaming out of her eyes. "My body! Somebody help me! Please, I just wanna be normal again!" The people hesitate. "I was once a dwarf!"

Thantor looks at the corpses, "Ah of course."

"Please," the Majin Hai pleads. Nobody responds so she flees.

A few minutes later the crowd resumes working, and Thantor decides to go to the Golden Love Tavern. "It was literally the day before yesterday that we were here," he thought.

Upon entering the tavern the bar goblin recognizes him. "You're, you're Thantor the one eyed orc!"

"Um?"

"It's an honor, let me shake your hand."

"I didn't do anything."

"What are you talking about? You aided against the Dark Lady but more importantly you bedded that elf warrior, you're the first one. We thought you had died years ago but here you are. I'm the owner so drinks are on me."

"Um thank you. I'll take an ale." He gulps it down and then orders another one and then a beer. He looks for what else to order and then his eyes were fixed on a particular wine. "I'll take a bottle of that if possible."

"Are you sure, it's elf wine."

"I think I should try it at least once." He gulps the whole bottle down and gasps. "That stuff is nasty! How could she drink that?" He thought. "Can I have another, this time just a glass."

"Sure but I highly recommend you stick with the orc brand."

Thantor nods.

****

Night had come and Thantor returns to the Warden's estate. "Has the Warden come back?"

"No," Elsa answers.

"I see. Does the Warden by chance carry elf wine?"

"He has a private stash but that is not among them and if you so much as sniff a bottle you will be castrated," she warns calmly.

They eat dinner, it was rather quiet but Amelia breaks the ice by asking Thantor what happened after the Dark Lord was defeated because after that the image disappeared. "Why don't you ask the Warden?"

"It's work related, he doesn't tell us anything unless it's absolutely necessary," Elsa explains.

Thantor hesitates but tells them.

After dinner he retires to his room, recounting what happened left Thantor out of energy and why did he feel the need to drink elf brand wine he wasn't sure, and wanted more or at least a different brand.

The door opens and Elena appears and starts stripping, once she's nude she approaches Thantor whose smile fades once he realizes it was Charlotte. "You were looking depressed so I thought I should cheer you up, you are a guest after all."

"I appreciate the thought but I'm not up for it tonight. I just need to rest."

"I see," Charlotte says disappointedly but understood and leaves.

Thantor couldn't believe he just turn down sex. Clearly something was wrong with him but he didn't know how to deal with it.

When the sun rises Thantor heads out again, this time without eating breakfast. He makes his way to the market place but to his surprise most of the elven venders were gone. "What's going on?" He asks a he elf.

"We're leaving Debauchea, most of us had no choice but to come here because of the Dark Lady and.... but things have changed," the elf explains.

"I see, well I'll take what you have."

Once he makes his purchase he goes on his merry way. He begins to see that things were different, there were barely any scantily dressed elves or women. "This city will be a ghost town soon," he concludes. He decides to head back to the estate but not before stopping at the Golden Love Tavern to purchase some different brands of elvish wine for there was none at the market place.

"Man look at this place," a man observes.

"Yes but this place had it coming," a dwarf adds.

"Last time I saw desolation like this I was a wee lad, dragons flew in."

"Whatever happen to the Dark Lady's wyvern?"

"It's either locked up or flew away, I vote on the latter. With its mistress gone its free to fly away!"

Thantor's eyes widen in surprise and a smile began to form on his face and so did an idea.

****

He unsheathes the star sword which he kept hidden. It was dimmer than it once was. "I hope this works. I wish I could fly!" For a moment nothing seem to happen but then the red light of the star sword went out and the blade shatters and disappears only the hilt remains. "I guess that means it works. Time to find out if it's true." He leaps off the floor and he realizes that he's floating. "Oh shit it worked! It worked!" He suddenly falls. "Ow, I guess I have to train."

Thantor secretly trains for two weeks and on the first day of the third week the Warden returns. The two orcs teleport to Dingin so he could see Nesa.

The two sit down to drink and pledge an oath of dismissal of hostilities between them. "It's good to you moving about," Thantor says to Nesa.

"Yes I had plenty of time. I hope you like the elven wine."

"I've developed a taste for it and even if I didn't I do not desire to offend a drink of peace offered by a former enemy. I am a simple guest and should not ask for much."

"Yes but guests deserve to be treated with respect."

"Respect goes both ways."

"Indeed, so let us make the pledged of dismissal of hostilities." They make a toast and drink. So have you heard any news concerning the remnants of the Dark Lady's forces?"

"Yes, on the morning after the birthday battle, those who were planning to join her army left and civil war broke out between the Majin Hai."

"Yes it appears this has happened everywhere in Majin Hai occupied places. Do you recall the first time we encountered them?"

"Yes it was in the Temple of Hyradon."

"Do recall what Bsran the leader told us?"

"Yes I remember it."

"It's been confirmed that the corpses of the SOTL and the few SOTD that were either hardy or displeased the Dark Lady were Majin Hai. After the Dark Lady's defeat, the memories of the Turned had been restored and they fought the Originals like Bsran. When the Turned are slain they revert back to their original forms and we've confirmed that the venom of the Originals no longer works. But the fight is not over yet, Elftoria is still occupied by the Originals. Queen Shantora and Prince Maximus are gathering up forces in preparations for an invasion."

"I see."

"Are you planning to join?"

"No, to be honest I've had enough of fighting. I have one last thing I have to do then I'll go home and live a quiet life."

"I wish you well," Nesa smiles.

A few minutes later he contacts the Warden and they leave. "Warden I need you do me one last favor."

"What is it?"

"I seek an audience with the Orc Counsel."

"What?! I can't just arrange that!" He protests.

"From what I understand, the Counsel will sit back and watch for this only affects the SOTL and the Majin Hai that were in SOTD territory have either fled or been killed. So they have nothing to do, so can you please arrange it."

The Warden signs, "Fine I'll do it but it will take time so I suggest you go home and wait."

"Thank you Warden Kashin."

"I feel like you're going to be the death of me."

"You disappointed?"

****

Two days later Warden Kashin appears, "Ok the counsel has agreed to an audience with you, it will take place tomorrow afternoon so be ready."

"Thank you, I can't imagine how hard it was."

"It wasn't really because you're a hero to us, they either call you One Eyed or The First One because of what you've done. Due to the trial of Elena being secretive and your supposed death they could not confirm you only myself and the red orcs. But of course that battle changed everything, Elena came out and admitted it."

"I suppose I should be happy," Thantor sighs.

"Yes you should, l'll see you tomorrow."

He nods.

****

Orcai

The two orcs made their way to the largest building in the country. There stood in front were at least 50 orc guards dressed in red armor and armed with one magic spear, one magic sword and one magic short axe. "Your weapons!" The guard grunts roughly. They hand over their weapons and present their papers and the guard nods and two other guards open the large doors.

They made their way and present their papers five more times. They finally reach the counsel chamber where twelve members sat, six male and six female orcs. "It's an honor to meet you Thantor aka First One and One Eyed," one of the males complements.

"The honor is mine."

"What do you want that requires our audience?" A female asks.

"I would like to borrow the skeleton key."

Warden Kashin and the counsel were flabbergasted. "Say again?" The first male questions.

"I would like to borrow the skeleton key."

"Have you gone mad?" Another female exclaims

"No I am in my right mind."

"Why?"

"There's a treasure down there that I want to claim or die trying."

"Is this treasure really worth it?" Another counsel member asks.

"Yes it is, I've fought and sacrificed much so I would like to see it through to the end. No matter if it means my life."

"You do realize that there's only one skeleton key, not even the SOTL possess one?" Thantor nods.

"And you do realize you cannot venture down there with it?" Another counsel member questions.

"Yes, that is why the Warden will hold on to it until I get back."

"What?" The Warden was perplexed.

"Once I am down there he will lock the door and I shall contact him via gem beacon when I am ready to come back. The blighter the gem glow the nearer I am so he doesn't have to worry."

"Ok what I don't understand is how will you get back? Its a bottomless pit that just goes down, only the demons that lurk down there fly."

"I have a plan."

"I would prefer to hear it in detail since your actions could possibly bring about the end of the world."

"Very well, I have the ability to fly now."

The counsel members laugh. "You have gone mad."

Thantor takes off and their eyes widen in surprise and mouths drop. "It was the star sword. The star sword is beyond us, beyond magic. It transcends our world for the Dark Lady was wished away from our world back to her world and the star sword was made in our world. Afterwards, a second wish was made, Queen Shantora's husband, who was killed the day of the SOTL wedding massacre, was brought back to life something necromancy cannot do. I made the decision to use the final wish to fly."

"Final wish?"

"Yes the star sword is no more."

"Why not wish for more wishes?"

"At that time I didn't know that it was last wish otherwise I would have done as you suggested."

The two orcs were told to wait outside while the counsel voted.

"I can't believe you can fly now and more importantly I can't believe you roped me into this!" Warden Kashin says angrily.

"Relax I'll pay you back."

"You better!"

The doors open and they enter again. "We will grant you your request Thantor but Kashin you are to bring the skeleton key back once Thantor is in for we do not know when or if he will return."

Kashin nods, "Let's get this over with."

****

The Warden teleports himself and Thantor to a place called Dread Valley and there they are greeted by twenty trolls. "We've been briefed on your coming," the troll chief says and points the white door with a three eyed skull on on it.

frog7
frog7
134 Followers