The Misadventures of Hugo and More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That question earned him a sharp gasp. "Tom? What do you think you are going to do? Keep me pregnant for the next two decades?"

"Mommy? Love you."

"Hi, my little one. Did you have a good little nap?"

"Yes, Mommy, I did. Hugo is the best cuddler ever. He's all fuzzy and warmy. And he's got a cold, wet nose too."

"Honey? I have a question for you. This is a very serious and important question. OK?" LB was sitting up with her blanket tucked under her chin and eyes as big as saucers. "Honey, Mr. Tom and I talked while you were sleeping. And he asked me to marry him."

"Yes," LB screamed. "He's going to be my real Daddy. I love that." In between her screams, LB ran over to the sofa and got between the two of them. "This is so good."

Tom reached over and gave both of his girls a hug. "When we get married." LB began. "Can Hugo be there too?"

"Honey, I bet that Hugo will go wherever you go. So yes, he will." With a warm smile, Sally looked at the light of her life.

"Mommy? Mommy? Does Hugo go to school with me too?" And on and on, that amazing bundle of joy and energy asked a thousand questions. And Sally answered everyone until LB realized this was all good. With that, the little angel ran over to Hugo and hugged him. Then whispered in his ear, "Hugo, we is getting married." Sally, you have the patience of all the angels in the heavens, Tom thought.

As Lille Beth and her new best friend settled down together. Sally slipped onto the sofa where Tom had watched how his Lady made sure that the LB was good with everything. "Tom? You know we have a million details to work out. When are we doing this, and where. Do we invite the world or keep this low-key? Where are we going to live? My house? Your house? Or maybe somewhere else? Ya got any ideas, my love?"

With that, all Tom could do was roll his eyes as he reached over and tried to pull his Lady closer. "Mister Man," she giggled. "I done asked you some serious questions and expect some real answers from you." With that, once again, Tom got another finger poke or two.

Tom sat there and slowly shook his head. "All right, Miss Lady. So, you know right up front, I am a very boring person. I try to plan out every step beforehand. The very last thing I usually am is impulsive. OK? Yes, I freely admit to planning on getting the puppy. But the truth be told, I got the puppy more for me too. I have always loved Labs and had a couple of them as a kid. Seeing the little one there, all over the puppy, scrambled my head. Much to my surprise, I heard myself asking you to marry me. Damm, girl, that was the best thing I ever said. And I will say it again, Sally, will you marry me?"

With that, Tom placed another light kiss on top of Sally's head. Which seemed to have found a resting place on his shoulder. "Lady? Let me try to answer some of your questions. Please know that you can change my mind on any of these answers in a quick heartbeat. When? Doesn't the company have a big-deal picnic the Saturday before Memorial Day? Let's see if we can take the week of Memorial Day off. On Memorial Day morning, we can do a simple ceremony at our fishing hole on the river. Then all of us take off for a vacation together. And yes, I am saying take LB with us. Honestly, I haven't given any thought to where we might live. I'd love to build a house by the river where we go fishing. But I have no clue who owns the property or anything. That's kinda pipe dream."

As he talked, Sally snuggled deeper into Tom's arms. "My man, that sounds like a wonderful plan to me. So, I like the idea that you aren't impulsive. I love surprises on Christmas morning. But the rest of the year I don't like them. Let me share a couple of things about me. OK? As you figured out by now, I'm a Southern girl. I love my grits for breakfast and only use Martha White self-rising flour to make my biscuits. And another thing about us girls from the south. We do love having lots and lots of sex with our man. But the funny thing about us is that we don't share our man. He's private property. So, you better be well rested 'cause I've had a dry spell. And I intend to make up for the lost time. So? You might need to get some little blue pills. Mister Man, I do want me a passel of little ones. You gunna be up for that?"

Monday morning rolled in, and Tom was sitting in his office trying to think through the events of this past weekend. When the Alexs, both Sr and Jr, walked into his office unannounced, Alice brought up the rear. "Tom," the senior Alex called out. "How the hell are you?" As usual, he didn't wait for a response. "You planning on going to the company picnic on the Saturday before Memorial Day? Right? As you may not know, it's at events like this that promotions and retirements are announced. Unless you have some serious reservations. I intend to announce that both John and Bennie will be retiring. And you will be taking their place. Are you good with that?" Without waiting for an answer, the senior went on. "At the same time, I will also announce my retirement, and junior here will take the reins, and he'll be taking on marketing from Alice. So, this will be somewhat of a big deal."

Tom looked up hopefully. "Can I throw one fly in the ointment? I have what may prove to be a bit of a surprise. Alice? I am going to steal one of your leads." That comment got everyone's eyes popping. "Sally Ann and I are getting married. The idea is for the both of us to take off the week after Memorial Day for a brief honeymoon and be back the following Monday. We will get married on the Monday after Memorial Day in the morning. There's a place out by the river that is kinda special to us. So that's where we were going to have the ceremony. Guys? Does that screw up everything?"

"Shit, not just no -- but hell no. Tom, that's some of the best news that I've heard in a month of seven Sundays." Alex Sr exploded. "That's the best answer to a problem we thought we had. Hell, I could even kiss Sally Ann. But if I did that, my wife would kick my ass. Just 'cause she could. She doesn't take kindly to the idea of me sharing my kisses with any woman. Then again, I don't take kindly to her kissing other men."

Sr. looked over at Alice. "You know what needs to happen, am I right?" She answered his question with a simple nod of her head. "Tom? I've spoken with Jason, and he's up to speed on this. Or at least until you changed things around a little. He'll be getting with you and Alice on arrangements. OH? Tom? Congratulations. I hope you have as many years of happiness as my bride and I."

When Alice got back to her office, the first thing she did after closing the door was let out a gleeful yell. Then she grabbed her phone and called Sally, asking her to come to her office ASAP and not say anything to anyone. As Sally walked into the office, Alice cried out. "Congratulations, girl. Tom spilled the beans, so Sr and Jr and a few others are in on your plans by now. Sally, you found yourself the best of the best. I can't begin to tell how much everyone Tom works with likes him." That all but knocked Sally off her feet.

"Sit down, honey. We have a few minor issues that need to be taken care of. One of the contractual requirements that the company has with all of its clients. Is that all the senior managers. Yes, that means Tom. Their homes have to be in a secure location. Please tell us where you want the house built and how you would like it designed. The company will make it happen. I need to tell you there will be some 'security enhancements.' Nothing obvious, but they are there for your protection. There has never been an issue, but better safe than sorry."

Sally sat there wide-eyed. "Alice? Do I understand you correctly? The company will us our dream house, where we would love to have it?"

Alice leaned back for a moment and smiled. "Yup, Sally. That's about it. You good with that?"

That got a grin from Sally. "Hell, yes, I'm good with that. We have talked about where a house might be. But no real details about it."

As Sally was talking, Alice reached and grabbed her phone. "Hey, Tom. It's me, Alice. I need to see you. You got anything hot going now?"

Ninety seconds later, Tom walked into Alice's office and was greeted by Sally's perky. "Hi, honey. Umm? Alice and I have been talking a lot. I have to hand it to you. Mister Man, you have done a wonderful job of turning my life upside down. It seems that we are going to have a new house. I want our house by our fishing spot on the river. That's where our lives began, and we will build our tomorrows."

Alice chimed in, "We'll start building the house immediately. This will be a high-priority project. The house will be ready for you guys when you get back from your honeymoon."

Signed, Sealed, and Delivered

"Holy Shit! We did it!" Sally half moaned, then halfway cried.

"Mommy, are you OK?" The little voice in the back seat asked.

"Sweetheart? I am way better than OK. All of us are together, sharing an amazing dream." As Sally turned around and looked in the back seat, there they were. LB and Hugo the partners in crime and mischief. "Hey, baby. You two look, well, wonderful." Then settling into her seat and finding her new husband's hand. "Mister Man, how long, you guess, before we get there?"

Tom looked over at the woman who had changed his world and softly smiled as he pointed to the navigation screen in their new car. This woman and her faithful sidekick, the little bit. They had taken his well-ordered life and completely changed everything in a few months. Now he was married, which he never dreamed would happen. His reputation was that he was a one-date guy. A squeeze of the hand and kiss on the forehead and off he went. To top things off, when they got back from their honeymoon. The first thing to do was get the ball rolling on his adopting little Miss Lille Beth, his only LB. She would emphatically tell anyone that 'LB' did not stand for 'Little Bit.' Cause she ain't 'little.'

Three hours later and countless questions from the back seat, are we there yet? They pulled up to the reception center for the resort. They'd hang out here for the next three weeks while work on their new home was wrapped up. Two doormen opened the car's doors. As the backdoor was opened, Hugo flew out. He greeted his new best friend, the doorman, with a loud volley of barks and tail wagging. As LB got out, she looked at Hugo. "Hugo, you sit down," LB commanded. Which the dog promptly did as he looked toward his partner in crime.

After getting checked into the resort, they got what was to be their golf cart and followed a cart loaded with their bags and all to their villa. Both Tom and Sally saw it was detached and understood why. They wondered how many security guys were around. You have to love security. When they got into the villa, LB and Hugo led the parade into their home for the next three weeks or so. The first thing that got LB's eyes was a pool outside. Which got her jumping up and down. "Mommy ... Mommy. Me and Hugo can go swimming." Then she tore around a corner to find a bedroom with a dog bed installed on the floor by the foot of her bed. "Mommies, look, Hugo has a bed too! And me, I got a huge, big girl bed. This is so wonderful. What do you think, Hugo?" A series of barks and tail wags answered that question.

On the other side of the living room. Was a double door that led into a very plush master bedroom suite. As Sally looked around and smiled, she moved over to where her new husband was standing. After giving him a slight hug, she whispered. "Baby, we is gunna have all kinds of fun here. Did you remember to get your little blue pills, or should I put in a call to the house physician?"

The love birds started putting their clothes away. Tom heard LB rushing outside with her constant companion in tow. "Hey, baby? Look outside at YOUR daughter." He said between chuckles and snorts of glee.

"Tom, what are you ... Oh My God!!! That child will be the death of me yet. And it is your fault. You, Mister Man, are like the Pied Piper leading what used to be a sweet and loving little girl into mayhem. Dufus, go and get your daughter while I find her swimming suit." Sally stood there looking out the window as she shook her head and silently smiled.

An hour later, LB was exhausted from playing in the pool. Even Hugo, who always wanted to find some new adventure with his partner in crime, was stretched out on the side of the pool. Tom and Sally were curled up together on a lounger. The two of them were enjoying the relative quiet of the early evening. Then the princess spoke up. "Daddy? I hungry."

Tom looked over at her and smiled. "And what does my little princess want for diner?"

"Daddy? I wants a hambugler and flies too. And big sodie pop too."

Then Tom turned to his new wife and asked. "What does my lady desire?"

Sally stretched a little and nibbled on Tom's ear. "Umm ... that tasted mighty fine. But what I want is to get your skinny ass in bed with me." Then she let out a soft chorus of giggles. "But can I get the same thing as your little princess? And I want something sweet for dessert too. OH, damm it, that's for later." With that, Tom smiled as he felt her elbow connect with his ribs again.

Twenty minutes later, room service arrived with a tray loaded with hamburgers and a giant basket of fries. And they had traveler mugs filled with soda for everyone. And on the side was what they called a bucket of ice cream. It was a sundae with ten ice cream scoops and all the toppings anyone could dream of. As they finished their feast, over the tops of the trees, the night sky lit up with fireworks. LB hugged Hugo, and they sat together, eyes glued to the sky. It wasn't long before LB fell asleep on top of her dog.

Sally scooped up LB and carried her to bed. Five minutes later, she walked into the bedroom and found Tom stretched out on the bed while he wiggled his toes. She looked over at Tom and smiled. "Hi, baby." He softly murmured as she walked over to the bed and slipped into the bed beside her new husband.

"Hi yourself, Mister Man. You know, this feels so good. All three of us, no the four of us, together like this. I thought you were nuts saying that you wanted Lillie Beth to come with us on our honeymoon." Sally was purring in her new husband's arms as they lay on the bed together. "Tom, this is perfect. I know we will never be apart. In case you forgot Thomas, Sally Ann loves you." While she was talking, Tom ran his fingers up and down her back.

Shifting around on the bed, she curled up on top of him. Along the way, Tom's hand discovered one of her soft breasts. With that, Sally let go of a long low moan. "God, Tom, I have wanted this forever." Her head was resting on his shoulder, and he lightly kissed the top of her head. Then he pinched and rolled around the swollen nipple hidden under her t-shirt. Sitting up, Sally tossed her t-shirt aside, offering her sweet perky breasts to her man. "Tom? I loved what you just did. These are both for you, my love." As she sat there showing off her breasts, Tom's fingers danced over the twin beauties. She was lifting one and then the other breast. Along the way, he was squeezing them and playing with the nipples. All accompanied by a long slow moan of sweet surrender. "Tom??? Oh my god. Do not ever stop. I so love what you are doing. Baby? You know by now that you are what I have dreamed of. You are my man."

When morning came, Tom looked over at his beloved wife. "Darling, I have made an executive decision. Yes, I have. From today forward, I will be calling you Ladybug. Cause you are just so cute."

Her response was, "So, my old man. Now you gots two LBs. Are you going to know how to act?"

On that note, Tom rolled out of bed and headed toward the bathroom. As he closed the door, the other LB walked into the bedroom. "Good Morning, Mommy. Something sure does stink in here, Mommy." Her little nose was curling up.

Sally Ann giggled at her daughter's comment. "Yeah, I know, honey. Daddy farted."

"Mommy, me, and Hugo are going to go lay out by the pool. And I am going to work on my tan. OK?" With that, she turned and dashed toward the pool with Hugo in tow as she sang, "Daddy farted. Daddy farted." At the top of her voice endlessly.

As Sally Ann walked into the bath, Tom stood with a towel wrapped around his waist as he softly whispered, "Ah, there's my Ladybug."

That got Sally giggling, "So? Now you have LBs?"

12