A Sweet and Spicy Reunion

Story Info
Becase everyone loves a slow burn and a happy ending.
2.9k words
4.57
11.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seven o'clock, and the early spring twilight was descending on Wichita. Only last week the weather had people shivering in their jackets. But the south wind had come around and was giving them a taste of the warm months to come. It wouldn't be long before the drab and bulky clothing gave way to bright colors and bare arms. The convertible tops would come down, the boats come out of storage. It would be a season of new loves.

A handsome, well-dressed man waited patiently at his front window and watched the shadows lengthen. He was waiting on an old love, not a new one. He was waiting on the a woman he truly loved, even now. He loved her and he lost her. Could he win her back again? Things were looking up. Last night they kissed like lovers in the restaurant's darkened parking lot. Tonight she was coming to his apartment. Yes, things were looking up.

But if anyone could screw things up it was Paul Norwood. He once had a woman's love, a love some people might only dream about. But he loved himself more, as it happened, and also the nose candy. Eileen put up with his neglect for a long time before she finally called it quits. She had the children to worry about. Like the old cliche, Paul didn't appreciate what he had until he lost it. Love? Family? Nothing was more important than that.

He shook off these bad memories. Dwelling on his failures would bring him down and he needed to be up. He had been working on himself for years and was very familiar with his own triggers. He had been working on Eileen for months, and if he dropped the ball this time he doubted there would be another chance. He needed to lighten up. He was looking good, feeling good. The table was set, the wine chilled, and through the window he could see the headlights of Eileen's minivan.

His breath caught as she walked up to the door. She was definitely dressed for success. Her teased black hair surrounded her head like a mane. The black cocktail dress complimented her slender figure. A measure of smooth pale thigh showed above her knee-high stockings. Her hips twitched side to side in the awkward but endearing gait she had when she wore heels. Yes, things were looking up. When he greeted her at the door he saw she was wearing makeup, which she didn't usually do. The candy red of her lips and the blue of her eyes lent a dash of color to her ensemble.

"You look... fantastic."

"So do you. So do you." She pulled the silk tie out of his jacket and let it run through her hands. "I can't remember the last time I've seen this suit."

"I'm surprised it fit. I've been hitting the gym."

She gave him an obligatory squeeze of the biceps and seemed sufficiently impressed. Paul hoped he didn't sound vain. That didn't look good on him.

She stood with him by the stove while he put the filets on to sear. He showed her the bottle of wine and poured out two glasses.

"Roma Wine? You spoil me."

"It's a special occasion," he replied, raising his glass in toast. He only took a little sip. Best to stay in control.

"What's the occasion?"

"Well, this month would have been our anniversary... if we were still married."

"True. True."

"And we've been dating for exactly five months."

"Also true."

"And you're here, in my apartment, for the very first time."

"Yesss... " Eileen's tone changed. "Paul, I'm glad to be here with you. But I need to ask you something. What you expect to happen here tonight, what if it doesn't happen?"

The flame of hope in Paul's breast flickered and dimmed. His first impulse was to lie, deny having any expectations. She would see right through that. Even if she didn't, that was no way to live. "I would be disappointed, I admit. But I would remind myself that you don't owe me anything. And that the pleasure of your company tonight is a gift all by itself."

"That's a good answer. What if it did happen, but just once, and we still weren't together?" While he was thinking about that she added, "I'm not saying what will or won't happen. I just want to make sure I'm not walking through a minefield tonight."

Paul's flame of hope flickered back to life. "I would be frustrated, yes. But I would channel that frustration in positive ways, ways that will help me to achieve my goals, not sabotage them. I think if you're here with me it means my goals are not unattainable."

"Oh, they're attainable." She sipped from her glass, smiling coquettishly.

He turned the filets over. They smelled great. Paul had set their places together at a corner of the table. He wanted to be close to her, to look in her eyes. He hoped their hands might touch. He ate as lightly as he drank. They talked about the kids, about their jobs, about mutual friends. They talked about everything except what Paul really wanted to talk about, which was how they clung to each other the night before, how reluctantly they parted, finally.

*****

After dinner they moved to the living room. Eileen made herself at home on the couch while Paul put on some music.

"You listen to classical now?" She asked.

"It's actually the soundtrack for a video game I play. I thought you might like it."

"I do like it."

He sat beside her and used the remote to turn on the TV. It was set to display a slideshow of old family pictures, when they were still a family.

"OK, you don't play fair." She lightly protested.

"This is the slideshow that plays in my picture frame at work. It keeps me going."

For one hour and six minutes they listened to the orchestra play and watched the pictures pop up one after another. They laughed and sighed and "awwwed" at the heartwarming images. Paul put his arm around her and she didn't pull away. They were close enough for him to notice her perfume. The scent wasn't familiar but it intoxicated him. He wanted to pull her close, taste her kisses. But he played it cool. Whatever happened tonight he would let her take the lead.

When the music finished they rose to stretch their legs.

"Do you mind?" She asked, indicating her shoes.

"Be my guest." He joined her in kicking off his shoes before sitting back down on the couch.

"Those heels were killing me."

"I could, uh, rub your legs for you," he said, trying to sound casual, "like I used to do."

She studied him for a long moment, then turned sideways to face him. She reclined into the arm cushions and lifted one leg and then the other into his lap. He ran his hands possessively over the nylon of her stockings and began massaging her calves and ankles. A look of relaxation stole over her face and she closed her eyes while he worked. Paul felt so fortunate to be touching her like this. Her legs were beautiful and sexy and the hem of her dress rode up on her thighs.

His hands kneaded her muscles in silence. He could do this for hours. Occasionally his hands ran over her feet, prompting a sigh. Gradually he extended his range to her knees and to a hand's width above her knee. Maybe he could have worked all the way up to the shadows under her dress, but he didn't want to press his luck. He did, however, start to push the tops of her knee-highs down. As nice as it was to touch her legs in stockings, nothing compared to the feeling of her pale smooth skin.

He pulled one of the stockings over her heel and took it completely off. She didn't react except to writhe contentedly as he stroked her bare foot. He repeated the process with the other stocking but this time she pulled her leg away from him. Had he gone too far? No. She extended the leg high and brought it down behind him so that he was sitting between her spread legs. Light reached into the shadows and he could glimpse the black lace of her panties. Yes, things were looking up.

He turned himself to face her and resumed the massage, starting at the ankles and moving upward with excruciating slowness. Her eyes were still closed and he watched her face as his hands moved up the sides of her calves, caressed behind her knees, explored the thighs he had been too timid to approach before. He spent a long time on those thighs. He wanted to savor them, on the diminishing chance she might ask him to stop.

He had covered her legs pretty thoroughly before he ventured into the danger zone. His hands as steady as a surgeon's, he sent his fingertips under the hem of her dress and traced the outskirts of her pelvis. He touched her in places only a lover should go. He thought he could detect the faint sweet scent of her arousal. He wanted nothing more than to pounce on her right there and then. But still he just stroked and caressed.

When he brushed the flimsy fabric of her undergarment she broke the silence. "You are showing some amazing self control right now."

"Yes. Yes I am." He replied, relieved at the humor in her voice.

"Why don't you take me to bed?"

*****

It was like a dream, or a music video, following Eileen down the hall to the bedroom. Her teased black hair surrounded her head like a mane. The black cocktail dress complimented her slender figure. With a dancer's grace her bare feet measured the distance up to the bed. There she stopped and waited with her back to him. Paul didn't need to be told to unzip her, lowering her dress to the floor. She stepped out of it casually and crawled up on the bed wearing only her black lace panties.

He picked up her dress and hung it on his butler stand. She was on her hands and knees at the edge of the bed. He didn't hurry, enjoying the sight of her breathtaking derriere, the sweet little ass that could stop traffic and start fights. He ran his hands up the back of her thighs and hooked his thumbs under the elastic of her tiny, flimsy undergarment. He didn't hurry, tugging the panties down to her knees, revealing her dainty pink anus, her lust-swollen labia. His mouth watered at the sight, but before he could come in for a taste she crawled out of her panties and curled up on the bed, facing him.

"Get naked, boy," she ordered in her husky sex voice. "Let's see this gym body of yours."

Paul undid his tie, unbuttoned and removed his shirt. He pushed off his socks with his toes while he unbuckled off his belt. Her mouth fell open in surprise as his slacks fell away.

"Damn, you have enough room in that underwear?"

He pushed his trunks down with the same dramatic flair which he pushed hers down. Her eyes widened as more and more of the shaft of his penis showed. She squealed excitedly when it sprang free from his briefs. He dropped the underwear on the floor and climbed up to join her on the bed. He was so ready and he knew she was, too. They wrapped each other up in their arms and ruined her lipstick without delay.

She pushed him over onto his back and straddled his stomach. He felt like his snake was going to grow ten feet and wrap around her if she didn't do something about it. Still he took more of her kisses and ran his hands over her hard cherry nipples.

"I have condoms in the drawer," he murmured when he felt her cheeks touch his manhood.

"Go ahead and knock me up, Paul," she said. "Then I'll HAVE to come back to you."

He pictured her large with his child and felt himself swell in excitement. She knew how to press his buttons. She lay on him and moved down on his body. On the tip of his dick he felt the whisper of her pubic hair, then the softest of flesh. When he felt her wetness it made him gasp. Slowly she pushed herself down on his cock. He couldn't remember ever feeling so good or so big. When she began to rock up and down it occurred to him that he might not last long if he couldn't control the pace of their lovemaking.

"Eileen, I... "

"Just enjoy it, babe," she gasped in his ear.

"But I... "

"It's OK. Let it happen."

He resigned himself and tried to relax and just do the best he could. It was hard to distract himself, what with the exquisite pressure on his throbbing cock, Eileen's hot breath on his neck, the scent of her perfume in his nostrils. He luxuriated in the feeling of her hair cascading over his face. He ran his hands over her body and felt the play of her muscles as she rode him. He felt himself building to a climax and knew there was little he could do to delay it. When he was on the edge he held off as long as he possibly could before erupting with a shout.

They lay joined together like that, both breathing hard. She pulled herself up and lay next to him, his arm still around her. Her hand explored his chest and belly, dipping down to stroke his softening cock.

"Sorry about that," he said to the ceiling.

"No need to apologize," she assured him. "It was wonderful for me. I don't have to come every time. Sometimes my satisfaction comes from other things, like seeing you happy."

"I'm happy. Definitely happy."

"I'm glad."

They got under the sheets and huddled together, kissing and touching and talking. The brief but passionate intercourse had broken the remaining ice. Their superficial conversations from earlier in the evening gave way to the speech of lovers. They talked about their loneliness, their longing for each other, the joy they felt at their reunion. It wasn't long before both of them were eager to make love again.

This time Paul got on top, taking his position between Eileen's legs like he belonged there. He felt like a champion pushing into her and taking up a leisurely loving stroke. As he pistoned in and out of her she wrapped her legs around him and crossed her ankles behind his back. It was a glorious feeling. At the end of his downstrokes he put a little extra thrust which he knew would heighten her pleasure, Despite her assurances about his earlier performance, he wanted to make sure she finished this time.

He must have been doing something right because her groans started coming louder and faster. She pulled her legs up and he lifted his upper body, using his weight to push her knees to her shoulders. He picked up the pace and enjoyed the sight of his stiff dick, slick with love juices, driving in and out of Eileen's tight pussy. Her expression he might have mistaken for agony, had he not been so familiar with her orgasm face. He slowed his pace as she came, lengthening his stroke to draw out her climax.

Sated, she rolled over on her stomach, her face in the pillow and her sweet little ass slightly raised. Her pale smooth skin was luminous in the moonlight that streamed through the blinds. What a beauty! He straddled her legs and kneaded her soft cheeks, his still-hard rod resting between her thighs. She raised her hips higher to give him access to her vagina and he sank into her in one smooth motion.

Now that the pressure was off he really only needed to please himself. He knew in this position he could give it to her as hard as he wanted without discomforting her. He lay on her as he did so, his chest resting on her back. It was so wonderful smelling her hair, nuzzling her neck, hearing her soft moans as he thrust into her without restraint. His climax was not as intense this time, but so satisfying.

*****

Eileen walked naked to the living room and returned with her phone. "I have to send a text to my sister."

"She has the kids?"

"Yeah. I told her there was a good chance I'd be spending the night here."

"Nice." Yes, things were looking up. "Say, Eileen, what if we spent the day together tomorrow, as a family."

Eileen thought about it. "How about this? When you take the kids on Saturday we can meet at Riverside Park. Take a long walk, let the kids play on the playground. Let's ease into it."

"I'd like that. Thank you. Thank you for everything."

"Thank yourself, Paul," she said, putting her hands on his chest. "You did this. You've made SUCH good progress. And believe it or not, my love, I've been rooting for the whole time."

He pulled her to him and held her. A tear rolled off of his cheek and fell on her pale smooth shoulder.