The Misadventures of Jess Pt. 02

Story Info
We head to the beach for some naughtiness in the dunes.
6.1k words
4.64
3.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 11/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5080
5080
88 Followers

"Mmmm," you purr, "I love Sunday mornings."

Naked on the bed, your fingers explore my very erect shaft and balls, leisurely fondling my swollen testicles, coaxing them into production. You kneel on the mattress, angled so I have access to reach your pussy as I'm stretched out.

"I think you're still creamy inside," I gasp as you kiss your way up the underside of my shaft.

"It's not surprising, is it? You look up at me. "You fucked me 3 times last night and gave me a pussy-full each time."

"You asked for it!" I chuckle. "You said you wanted to feel me explode inside you from every angle. Cowgirl, doggy, and missionary." I reflect on our Saturday night's frolics. "It was your choice. It was your turn to pick"

"Mmm... your cock still tastes of my squirt and your sperm," you say, circling your tongue around the underside of the ridge of my cock head. "But now I wanna drink your morning load..."

"Aahhhh!" I feel your lips slide down my shaft and press my fingers deep into you. "Last night was your turn to call the shots. Which means today is my turn."

"Tell me you're not loving having your cock sucked," you break off a moment, "tell me you don't wanna spunk into your cumslut's thirsty mouth?"

"Of course I do." I corkscrew the sunken fingers to get them deeper, finding your G to play with. "But it's my turn to choose when... or where."

"Uuugghh... right there..." you gasp, distracted by my fingers beginning to work their magic. You catch on to what I just said. "Where? Hey, you're not planning to take me out to that hiking trail again?"

"No," I work your G how I know you like. I know I'm gaining the upper hand. You're losing control of teasing me.

"I bet you are! I suppose you're hoping to find the guy we met last Sunday... I know you wanna see him fuck me..." you gasp as your body starts to respond to my actions. "You just wanna watch me be a slut... but most of all you wanna fuck me when I'm full of another man's sperm.... I know your kinks!" You snap.

"That's true!" I grin. "But I thought of somewhere new."

"Oooh, you dirty bastard... make my cunt cum!" I can feel your hot breath on my balls. Most importantly, I heard you use the 'C' word. That means your sexual alter ego, Jess, is coming out.

"No," I say, responding to your question of where we're going, "different place. It's too hot for walking... it's beach weather today." I speed up my stroking inside you. "You gotta wear that micro bikini, remember!"

"Uugh... fuck... it's too small... I kept falling out of it. That's indecent... if there's kiddies..."

"That's why I've found us an adults-only naturist beach"

"Fuck," you gasp, getting closer.

"So it doesn't matter that your costume can't contain your big tits," your wetness is starting to run down my arm, "or that the g string isn't big enough to cover your cunt"

"Ohhfuuck..." I've got you on the edge of a big orgasm. Perhaps the thought of being shown off to other naked beachgoers is helping.

"Does Jess approve?" I skillfully hold you back from ecstasy. "Will you my be Jess for the day?"

"Make me cum... I need to fuck.... ooohhh," you whimper gripping my cock shaft and bucking on my fingers.

"Oh, we'll fuck, all right... cos I read that there are secluded dunes where couples sneak off to have each other," I tell you, firmly, masterly. "So it's perfectly accepted, you see?"

"I gotta get fucked!" You grunt.

"It's the perfect place... anyone that sees us is there cos they're in the dunes for sex too..." I pump my fingers in earnest, driving you over the edge. "It's time for me to fuck your arse hole in public."

"Fuuuuk!" There's a rush of juice over my hand. My hard motion would have been enough, but the thought of others having sex as they see you get taken anally flicks the switch in your head and you throw your head back and grunt at the top of your lungs. Your boobs quiver with the shuddering as the waves of pleasure wash over you, till you're left gasping.

"Right, up you get!" I encourage, after letting you get your breath.

"You not gunna let me make you cum in my mouth?" You had rather hoped to make me too comfortable to bother to leave the house, maybe postponing my plans for a daring trip out.

"Of course I will... once we're at the beach I intend to cum in each of your holes in turn."

"What?" You complain, realising this plot contains more than a little public action.

"How many times did I cum yesterday? And where? Remind me?"

You know where this is going. "3... all for my pussy. I was in the mood for feeling your hot jets bursting in me."

"Cunt" I correct your choice of words. "Your choice yesterday... So today it's my turn... I choose mouth, cunt, arse... for a nice variation."

I start rounding up beach gear as you shower. You're drying off when I pop in looking for beach towels.

"Darling, just because we have an active physical relationship..." you've obviously been thinking in the shower.

"Go on..." I stop what I'm doing.

"Well, I'm not always Jess... just cos you decide it's going to be a daring day of dirty behaviour..."

"I know darling... you weren't Jess last night. Hence you wanted lovemaking."

"I still love messy, creamy, squirty sex, though." I can see you're not quite in the zone for today's plans. Perhaps I shouldn't have told you in advance? Nope, it's about trust, not an ambush. It seems you're about to offer a compromise of plenty of rude action but behind closed doors.

"Are you telling me you want to continue our morning tryst right here?"

"Yes... " you reach forward and fondle my balls. "I was going to suck you till you pumped your big morning load into my mouth. I want to drink you into me..." My cock swells back to fully hard.

"How about I fuck you in front of the mirror, right here?"

"Even better!" You span your stance in readiness. I step up. "What the fuck???" You squeal as the cock present between your labia is utterly rigid and cold. You recognise your big glass toy at the moment I drive it home. "Uuugh!"

I laugh, gripping the base and immediately setting a fast, had and deep pace. You'd complain I'm not using my own cock, but you can't do anything more than grunt with the ferocity of the pounding I'm handing out.

"I'm gonna make you cum and cum and cum till you can't stand up," I say in your ear, "and then you'll be in Jess mode, and dying for a day of dirty behaviour!"

"FAAAAWWWKK!" You yell, as your first orgasm rips through you...

A short time later...

You lock the front door and climb into the car, wearing a loose, floaty sun dress. "All good? I ask, nonchalantly.

You turn to me, eyes blazing. "You dirty bastard... you know I'm not!"

"Whatever is the matter, my dear?" I chuckle and reverse off the driveway.

"You know very well, you fucker!" You snipe. "You railed me with that toy till I went multiple. Even when my legs gave way you just beat my cunt senseless!" The "C" word. A sure sign your sexual animal alter ego persona, Jess, was in charge of you.

"You came hard like, half a dozen times. You enjoyed yourself." I feign innocence of your condition.

"Who knows how many times! They were just rolling into each other! You know full well I need a couple of big loads of sperm squirting into me to quench my fire now!"

"I was counting on that!" I laugh as I steer us out of town.

"That trick with your precum was sneaky!" You complain. I smirk back. I'd deliberately stroked my cock as I'd pounded you with the toy. When my copious precum started flowing, I'd deliberately spread it over your lips, missing some to cover your upper lip, under your nose. The aroma and taste caused you to spasm and squirt violently. That sealed it. I left you shaking and gasping, with your notorious cum-thirst raging to be quenched.

Now sat in the car, you know I've deliberately fired you up, stirred your hunger, and created a monster inside you.

"Soon be at the beach," I console you as we drive onward.

"Good. Hurry up. And, you perverted fucker, you better be on good form... or else I might have to fuck the hell out of anyone who wants a piece of me!"

"You never know your luck..." I take a sideways look at you.

"Oh, you'd fucking love that! You'd love to share me and slide your cock into my fuck-hole filled with a guy's loads... well I'm not falling for it... I'm gonna make you fulfill my needs yourself. You wanted Jess... now you gotta handle what you asked for!"

"Have I ever let you down?" I promise.

A short time later...

Padding over the boards in sandals, we lug our beach gear. Leaving the boarded path behind, we make our way down a much more basic track that hints at the seclusion and remote location.

"I hope there are at least some facilities." You look around from beneath your big Jackie 'O' style shades. "At least for cold drinks..."

"Thirsty work, fucking each other under the sun, eh?" I quip. "I can help you to one warm drink."

"Not planning on showing me off with me sprayed in spunk then?" You shoot back.

"Well, you usually can't swallow fast enough when my balls are full," I remind you, "you'll spill some anyhow"

"Dirty boy. We'll see how big your spurts are, soon enough. Maybe today's the day I succeed in drinking every drop!"

We head past a sign declaring "clothing optional past this point" and pass through a gap in the sand banks. There's a shack positioned directly as the cove opens before us. Thankful for the chance to buy, you head straight for it.

"Oh." You stop in your tracks, confronted with the backs of the two customers being served. A male and female, totally nude, and fully tanned including their bare bottoms, announce that they must be regulars here. You take a deep breath and continue to approach, just as they turn in our direction, equipped with two cold beers each.

You pause again. The lady must be in her twenties, lithe, with petite breasts sporting prominent piercings. Her shaved mound is as tanned as the rest of her. The man is a similar age and toned. His thick cock swings between his legs. Though soft, you can visualise it being a bit of a stretcher once fully hard.

You can't read their eyes behind their sunglasses, but they seem to look a bit haughty as they pass.

You feel a bit deflated as you reach the counter. A young spectacled girl is there. She's noticed you're a little put out by the couple. "Just got here? Never mind them... there's a lot of people who come here just to have a look and get an eyeful. They probably thought you weren't naturists."

"Ah... so it's cos we're dressed?" I surmise.

"I thought it's cos I'm not as slim, fit, or glamorous as they are." You shrug.

"I know how you feel," the girl says. "I'm not their type, I imagine." She too is dressed, and curvy, with a few extra pounds. She catches your glance at me, a look suggesting apprehension as if we shouldn't have come. I need to restore some positive vibes.

"It's not about image. It's about sensuality. Jess here is a very passionate and liberated lady. She's got more to give than those two!"

"Look, you just got here. You've passed, what two people?" The girl offers some kindness. "I bet you look hot."

"Jess, remove the dress," I suggest. You grab the hem. There's a look of intent in the girl's gaze. Is she interested?

"You work clothed, though?" You ask her. "It's not your thing?"

"I'm a bit shy. Don't know if you know, but it can get a bit debauched up in those dunes. I'm not that confident in myself."

You pull the dress up over your head, whilst I ditch my shorts and shirt. "Look, see?" You complain. "This pathetic bra just can't cope!" Your breasts have spilt out when you had your arms up.

"Fuck..." There's a whisper from under the girl's breath. Your confidence starts to restore, catching on to her admiration.

"We had heard about those dunes, by the way," you tell her, adjusting the micro bikini to try to cover your broad, pierced nipples.

"You here to make a connection and play with others?" She asks.

"I'm here because my boyfriend here likes to fuck me outdoors and has plans to show off how good I can perform and enjoy... to anyone who's a mind to watch." You try to shame me.

"Wow... you're a lot more confident than me." She shrugs.

"That's cos I enjoy my sex to the full... I'm in tune with my own sexuality. I can cum and cum hard... and I know I can make others cum a lot... men," you pause, "or women".

"You're bi?"

"Can be, with the right girl... you just need confidence."

"I wish I had your confidence."

"You just need experience" you look her in the eye. "Someone to take you in hand and show you"

"I've had a few boyfriends. Nobody who nurtured me, taught me..." she explains. "I don't consider myself 'hot' in looks or deeds..."

"You need a friend to help you. I'd happily be your coach, your friend... your playmate?" She looks honoured. "Do you ever undress here yourself?" You ask.

"I'll have a swim later after work, when it's gone quiet."

"Take your clothes off... watch the effect it has on us. I bet you can be hot."

"You wanna see me?" I can tell her heart is racing. "Or you want your man to see me?'

"Me... I want you to... "

"I'm not an exhibitionist." She looks coy, yet starts lifting her T-shirt.

"It's not so much of an ask. It's not like I asked to play with you... not here, anyway," you smile, flirting.

She exposes a one-piece swimming costume. "... not here?" She queries.

Your eyes sparkle. "Show me your body... do it." Jess' urges are creeping out. She slips off the shoulder straps. You feel the urge to do likewise, in empathy.

Two fat, soft orbs fall free. The size of her areola covers a remarkable amount of the surface. You ditch the top of the pathetic micro bikini. You reach for my balls, cupping them as I harden, untouched. "Keep going" you quietly direct, dry-mouthed.

Swallowing hard, she drops her showers and wiggles the costume down. A soft bush of hair appears. Her gaze fixed on you, she stands up before the low countertop.

You return her gaze as you pull aside your own patch of cloth on the g-string bottoms, exposing yourself. I untie the strings.

"You're wet" she mumbles, shyly.

"I am... you're making me wet" you praise. "He's hard too. See - you're hot... you can arouse both genders."

"I've never had a woman," she meekly admits.

"Do you want to?" Your other hand explores your clit hood.

"With someone curvy... experienced... who can teach me.... but in private...."

I cup your nearest boob, squeezing, thumbing your nipple, then rolling it. The shop girl allows her hands to do the same to herself. She seems entranced. Her own nipples firm up to mouthwatering thick stubs.

Your hand on my balls moves up and encircles my shaft, gently stroking. "I want you," you state clearly. "I'll show you how to enjoy your own body, to make others enjoy you..."

Her gaze alters. She was just about to respond when she instead declared, "Someone's coming..."

I look back behind us. Customers are coming... a naked, mature couple. She bends for her costume.

"It's OK, you can be naked." I try to stop her from dressing, breaking the spell.

"You're working. We're interrupting," you concede. "But..." Your eyes sparkle, "... stay naked. Do it for me... for yourself. You'll feel a bit more confident for it. See, you've made us both horny.... I gotta go fuck. I need to cum, I need to make this cock cum. But when we're done, I'll come by later on. If you're still naked for me... then we'll swap numbers"

"You're going to the dunes now?" She breathes. "You're going to have each other?" She's turned on by the thought of you in action.

"Yes..." you give her the dirty low down she seems to be asking for, so as to imagine whilst we're away. "Probably several times. Sucking... fucking... I'll cum a lot... he'll spurt lots. I'm hoping to get watched doing it..."

"Fuck... I wish I could watch you both."

"Oh, believe me, if you were there, you'd be doing more than watching!" You reply.

"I'm wet," she tells you.

"Stay naked. Touch yourself if nobody's around. I'll be back. I'll tell you all... in exchange for your number, sexy!" You tell her, just as the customers arrive.

"Two cokes please!" I quickly get our order in... what we came to this kiosk for in the first place.

She serves us and waves as turn to go, her big swinging boobs wobbling free. We trudge through the sand up to the dunes. The feeling of nakedness is liberating.

"You want to get it on with that shy girl, don't you?" I ask as we walk.

"She reminds me of myself, before I found my sexual side," you reply. "I wanna teach her to cum easily and hard... I wanna show her how to make others do the same... to be proud of herself and revel in pleasure."

"You need my cock as a training tool?" I ask.

"You mean can you fuck her?" You retort. "I saw her first! It was me she desires." I look crestfallen at the suggestion this would be a girls-only affair. You take pity.

"Once I've got her tuned in to herself... once she's learned how to press my buttons... then you can join in. You know I need real cock and hot sperm to make my sex complete. First time, I have her alone... but I'll let you all about it after as you give me cock and cum. Then you can watch when she's ready..."

I pout, imagining it won't go to a full threesome.

"Don't worry darling. My ultimate fantasy is to watch her cumming on your cock... I want to drink your spunk from her well fucked cunt! I promise you she'll end up able to empty a greedy fucker like you of every drop, and I'll be proud of her every time she makes you shoot!

"Fuck, yes!" I throb at the thought as we climb up the first sandbank of the dunes. "Like I am now... I want to flood your every hole!"

"Good boy" you smile, "that's what Jess craves!"

We drop into the first dip in the dunes. "I think we need to move a few depressions from the entrance route, eh?" You ponder.

"Agreed. But don't get too fussy about finding privacy" I cock an ear. There comes the rhythmic groans of a female getting rammed hard.

"I want that!" You purr listening to the fuck-music. Somewhere hereabouts a lady is about to orgasm to a serious fucking.

"You better milk my first load. At the moment I'm too full of cum to hold the volume back for that sort of fucking."

"Don't I always?" I know how to manage your urge to shoot with my need for a hard railing."

I turn and kiss you deep. You return the kiss, fingers tickling my balls as my cock head butts your stomach.

"Come on..." I urge you... let's find our spot. In the next dip we pass a couple lounging together, relaxed and possibly recuperating. The next depression contains another couple. She has her legs spread as her partner plunges two fingers in and out wetly. Her hand is stroking him skyward. She sees us passing and smiles from behind her shades, caring nothing for our presence.

"God, I need to cum," you mutter as we climb out of their space, looking for a vacant depression.

"Me too..." The next encounter is behind some long grasses between the dips. Here a dusky Hispanic woman is kneeling bent over a prone man's waist. Though her bum is facing us, his moans of encouragement clearly come from her oral attention. What's most stunning is that she doesn't care any for our arrival. As we near them, we can see her prominent labia are dripping with white creamy sperm.

We are only feet away when she surfaces, having brought her man to a proud thick erection. She swings a leg over him and presses him to her hole. She's looking casually our way as she slides down, making them both groan. "This time it's my turn to fuck you!" she jibes as his hands grasp her boobs.

"Fuck..." you gasp as she rocks forward to reveal his thick muscle buried between her spread flaps.

"I intend to," she replies directly at you, lifting up so as to show off her partner's glistening muscle atop his hanging balls.

5080
5080
88 Followers
12