The Misadventures of Jess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, let's settle over there!" I steer you to a space a few yards off, under another canopy of tall grasses. "I need YOU... now... no more slogging through the dunes."

"Oh God... they're only over there... " You're eager, but a little nervous to simply begin in view of others.

"She wants to be seen... she likes it. He's balls deep in her getting his second fuck of the day. He doesn't care."

"But I mean they'll be watching... us..." you quibble as I'm spreading out the big picnic blanket I'm carrying.

"He can't see round her, and she's got her back to us." I indicate as she starts to ride him slowly and sensually. I stretch out on the blanket and start to stroke my erection to tempt you. "Come and give me your cunt to lick whilst you suck me," I offer.

One more glance at the couple clinches it. As you stare at her quivering buttocks, parted to reveal her stuffed pussy, she circles her hips. A thick trickle flows down the underside of his throbbing shaft and onto his balls. No doubt the produce of their earlier coupling. You instantly wish you could taste them. You need to cum urgently.... and your desire to taste the ultimate gift of lust can be fulfilled in a big load from my fuck-muscle being waved at you.

"Fucking dirty bastard..." you blame me for causing you to take another step into misadventure. Nevertheless, you straddle my chest and kneel, facing my feet, for me to indulge your needs. Both my hands come up to spread your buttocks. I run my tongue from your clit, up through your wet furrow, to flicker round your rosebud, then I repeat the sweep. "Ohh yes... lick both holes you fucker..." you moan. Your hand circles my cock, but your eyes stay on the Hispanic lady as she fucks her man. She looks over her shoulder at you when she hears you speak out.

You see her looking with lusty eyes. You start to play along, "Ooh that's it... push three fingers in my cunt" You're encouraging me, yet keeping her appraised. "Get me opened up for a hard fucking... make me cum and ill drink your spunk!"

The girl turns back to mumble to her man she's riding. She swings off him, rolls onto her hands and knees and remounts him, facing you reversed. She lies back n her man, who has propped his shoulders on their bags. Now reclining on him, her pussy full and him kneading her breasts she plays with her pussy. Then she addresses her man on how to act. "Just stay in me deep. This is my fuck.... I'm gonna get off how I wanna" she starts to finger her swollen clit firmly. "This is what you get for cumming in me before I get to orgasm!"

"Oooh yes!" You throw back, "Finger my fucking cunt... lick my clit! You know how I like it!" my palm is slapping your groin your wetness adding to the noise. I set a hard pace, licking fast also. I'm out to make you cum quickly, I know you need it.

"Oh yes..." you moan in encouragement. It's about time you returned the favour, before you succumb. You apply your attention to my cock, throbbing before you. You swear it's harder and more swollen than usual. You catch the lady opposite watching intently as her own pleasure builds, matching her pace with mine. You're pleased she can see how generous my cock is. You swirl your tongue around my cock head to make it shiny then ignoring her, you set to your task.

"Gnnnnn!" I moan against you as you plunge your mouth down, till my cock head butts the back of your mouth. "Uuuuaagh!" You angle a bit and push, so my cock head enters your throat. You pull back glancing to see the woman wildly churning her hips and strumming her clit, clearly impressed by the visual effects of your stunt. You start stroking me off with fast plunges with your mouth, disregarding the other couple.

This isn't going to last. You need to cum and I need to drink you into me. I need to do the same. Each other's juices squirting for the other to swallow always makes for hard orgasms for each other and guarantees stronger sensations when our bodies engage next. Each time we exchange love potions with each other, it's as if it heightens the need of our organs for each other.

Your hole gets wetter. The rush is just your pussy lubricating more. I let it run over my face as I ram you hard. You have to break from your mouth-fuck to gasp hard. "Fuck I'm gunna cum soon, baby..." you grunt urgently, jerking my cock hard, your hand flying up and down on the saliva coating my straining shaft. I buck into your fist, precum welling suddenly to cock your knuckles.

You slather your tongue onto my shining cock head, mmm'ing at your foretaste of the big bounty to come. My balls tighten in your fingers. I'm moments from exploding hard.

I have one trick left to accelerate Jess into ecstasy. My other fingers creep in from your buttocks to wet in your streaming pussy, before pressing to your anus. You flinch in surprise for a moment, before shoving backward, taking my digits deep in both holes. I suck on your clit hood hard. You immediately shudder and your body shudders. You pull your mouth off me and cry out with the power of the orgasm that slams into you. "UUUGGHHH! FUUUUKKKK!"

I try to capture your squirting, but with fingers buried it bursts around them at high pressure, your muscles performing the clenches. The spray bursts over me as I try to get my drink. I swallow one big mouthful but splutter as I get washed with your cum.

The explosion of your body, the experience of your ecstasy, the rush of your body's reward destroys my self-control. With as little warning as you gave me, I erupt, ramming up into your pumping fist. The instant surge hits the underside of your chin, alerting you to my orgasm. Despite your rapture you stuff your mouth with my bulging, spraying cock head, frantic to complete the cycle. Sperm always accelerates your enjoyment, especially when it's a big load.

I yank my fingers out and suck on your hole like it's a well shaken can of soda, determined to drink my fill as my cock bucks and sprays into your thirsty mouth. You swallow as best you can, but the volume and need for breathing means you have to gasp, spilling a flood over your lips, my shaft, your knuckles as you work to empty me. Where my cum ends and yours begins is lost as the fury of our mutual protracted enjoyment fuels each other.

Somewhere in all this oral celebration the Hispanic lady cries out her own joy. Heedless you pull your mouth off me and scramble forward. You see her shuddering, grunting with her own orgasm as you hitch your sodden hole over your drenched fist.

Aligning yourself you drop onto my twitching, sensitive fuck-muscle filling yourself completely at last. You know I won't wilt if you keep up the action - you've made me do it before. Your spectator has seen you cause me to cum. Shuddering through her pleasure at our live sex show, you're determined to not only fuck as soon as possible, but demonstrate your supreme sexuality to her.

"Fuck me, you greedy bastard!" You yell, "Use my cunt for what it's made for!" You smear your sperm-drenched hand over your stomach, grasping your swinging breasts to control them as I pound upwards. "Fucking cum up me!"

The Hispanic woman tries to emulate you, now that you're face to face, both riding your respective cocks. She switches from circling fast for her own pleasure to bouncing, so her hole is making long sweeps up and down on her man's cock.

"Fuck him you dirty slut!" She groans at you, working to make her man shoot again.

"Uuugh..." you grunt. You've hardly allowed yourself a chance to relax from your big oral orgasm... you know if you pushed yourself, you'd cum more frequently. Railing yourself with my cock you build yourself up to another big cum. You know you'll squirt again and intend to show this woman what you can do.

You lean back on me and rub your clit without mercy, spinning out of control. By now the man is on his elbows, leaning round the broad hips of his partner to see you. The sight of you groaning from sperm-streaked lips as you scale the heights of orgasm makes him fuck his own woman harder, clearly intent on finishing himself off. The Hispanic lady atop him groans at his hard use of her hole. Her eyes are locked on your open cunt filled with my cock, balls bouncing below.

You stare at the couple as you reach your peak, fixated with the idea that two people having sex are aroused to see you orgasm. "I'm gunna fucking cum...." your trembling voice raised so everyone can hear.

"Fucking do it!" I snarl. "Suck me off with your cunt!"

"Oohhfukkk... ooohfukk... UUUURGH!" You throw your voice to the heavens as your body trembles. A deluge of your juice sprays high and slashes into the sand halfway toward the other man's feet, as you spasm I'm my grasp.

Two cocks twitch and flex in that moment. One at the sight of you, one at the sight of you in your triumph, one at the feel of your body's rapture. "CUMMINNN!" You wail needlessly, as if I need telling of your clenching fuck-hole's need to drink deep from my balls. Instantly I buck upward and spurt hard against your cervix.

I grunt as I join you in a mutual orgasm. Sperm bursts forth into you at the insistence of your rippling internal muscles. Of no consequence in the peak of our ultimate bonding are the groans of our spectators as another woman is flooded by another spunking man. Two pairs of churning balls present their offering to two cum-thirsty pussies.

Gasping and coming down from your high, you look as the equally drained couple. You're in no way shy or ashamed now. Your supreme sexuality has claimed... demanded... that you are praised with a second bountiful spunking even whilst still soaked wet by the first.

"I love to fuck," you deliberately declare as the man's cock flops soft from the Hispanic lady. You lift up off me, letting me fall from you to slap wetly on my soaked groin. "... and I fucking love spunk!" You stay poised above me, massaging your own damp boobs lewdly, watching for the pearl-like deposit to seep from her used hole. You see her start to leak her double deposit and reach down with one hand to open yourself and hasten gravity to do its work. Soon a heavy flood of hot sperm drools from you, the big rope of thick cum connects your cummy depths to where it spills over my balls from whence it left. "Big... fucking... loads of hot, creamy... fucking spunk" you purr, literally relishing the superior volume you're able to show off, proof of how you have the ability to get your man to shoot often and big in your honour.

Soon they are in awe, and a little intimidated perhaps. The man is spent, and the woman's lust slaked. Instead, you're on fire, spreading your leaking gift over yourself like a prized skin cream. The Hispanic lady slides off her man, closing her legs as if expecting you to pounce on her at any moment, as if you might make an unannounced attempt to devour her leaking hole of its contents.

My fingers join curl under you, delving from front to back, slipping through your creamy furrow and exploring your last entrance. You know I'm spreading copious amounts of our combined pleasure produced over the remaining opening, the final hole for penetration.

"Oohh you dirty, dirty bastard..." you purr. "You mean to have my arsehole right here, don't you?" You declare. You know full well I do, so I can easily see you're taunting the others. "You're gonna fuck my bum right here, for all to see!"

"In a while," I reply, slipping two fingers worth of our fluids into your rosebud. "When I'm good and ready."

"You're a filthy-minded fucker," you goad. "You'd be ready sooner if you watched me get used by these two... treated as their fuck-toy..."

That does it. The man is probably not expecting things to turn so serious. His partner might be up for al fresco sex, but probably not inclined to bisexuality. A look exchanged, they promptly pack and beat a hasty retreat. I suspect you were banking on that.

"You shocked them on purpose!" I chuckle. "Just to get rid of them!"

You just roll off and rest a moment, kneeling beside me. One hand exploring my slippery shaft, the other on my balls.

"Someday I'm sure you'll get to slide deep into me and feel my hole all slick with some other man's spunk."

I groan as you slide our copious combined fuck juices round my cockhead with your thumb. You know my darkest fantasy. You deliberately use that knowledge to turn me on.

"I know you wanna watch me scream and squirt as another man pounds me hard... see him slam deep and watch as he empties his balls completely into my cunt... your cum hole."

"Uugh... you fucking tease!" I gasp. "I'll be ready to sink into you the moment he pulls out..." I start to swell anew in your grasp.

"Chances are I'll get my wish before you do!" You grin, pleased at yourself for expertly pushing my buttons. My cock thickens in your grasp. You stroke it fully. "I'm gonna make that girl in the kiosk such a horny slut, I'm gonna make you both cum together and I'm gonna drink both your juices from her hole."

"Fuck yes!" I groan, fully hard in your one hand as you roll my balls around in the palm of the other. "You gotta get her number..."

"Oh, I will. I'm gonna go see her right after..." You drop playing with me and turning plant your face on the blanket. You reach round to spread your buttocks, offering yourself. ".... After you use my arsehole like you do my well-fucked cunt". I know you mean business when you use the 'C' word. In an instant I'm up on my knees and playing with you, cupping your fucked hole as I work my cock head along your furrow.

"You're gonna be leaking spunk when you see her next" I snarl, plying your crinkled rosebud with natural lubrication, whilst sliding my cock head back into your sloppy pussy to coat it in sperm and your juice.

"Aaaw... yes, you dirty bastard... have me..."

I press my cock head to your sphincter and start to push.

"Make me fucking scream so loud she hears me!"

12