The Misadventures of Katie Lynn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie Lynn gathered her tanning supplies- sunglasses, lotion, a towel to lie on, water bottle, and a book to read. It was an early afternoon weekday; plenty of students were on campus, but most of them were in the student cafeteria being as it was lunch time. Only a handful of students were walking the halls outside the dorm rooms, so Katie Lynn kept watch from inside her room until they had gone. When she saw the stairwell was empty, the bikini-clad blonde quickly sneaked up to the rooftop.

The warm sunlight greeted her as soon as she slipped out through the building exit. She already felt healthier stepping into the afternoon glow and feeling the warm light on her skin. The question now was which spot to lie down to bask in the warm rays.

While the rooftop was empty, there was always the risk someone could come up here, so she didn't want to be near the doorway. She made her way around the rooftop perimeter, searching for the spot that would give her the perfect balance of sunlight and privacy.

It was on the west side of the building that she found it. They were angled black panels, not steep enough to slide off, but just slanted enough they would keep her body ideally splayed out to absorb as much sunlight as possible. Katie Lynn laid flat upon the first panel and rested her beach bag by her side.

With her sunglasses perched upon her snub nose, the young blonde covered her arms, legs, shoulders, chest, and belly with creamy lotion. When all of the exposed portions of her body were sufficiently slathered, she lay on her back and relaxed in the sunlight.

She listened to the chatter of students three floors below, pleased to be hidden from their view. It seemed there were always lookie-loos hoping to get a peek at a scantily-clad woman anywhere she went, and she had more trouble than most women at keeping her body hidden from the public eye.

After nearly twenty minutes of relaxing in the warm light, she flipped onto her belly to give her backside some attention from the warm daylight as well. Despite the faint audible chatter from students on the ground floor, it was surprisingly peaceful up here on the rooftop. The sounds of birds cawing and the wind just slightly blowing relaxed her.

It would be another two weeks until the Spring Fling, and Katie Lynn planned to wear a backless dress. This would be a much needed tan, although she hoped not to have a visible tan line.

She looked around. No one was in sight. No one knew she was up here. Katie Lynn saw no harm in dispensing with her swimwear to treat her skin to an all-over tan. Quietly, she removed both her bikini top and bottoms and tossed both pieces of swimwear into her beach bag. After applying some more sunscreen to her breasts, bottom, and private parts, Katie Lynn laid flat on her belly, and let the sun give her full back and exposed buns a nice baking.

Not two minutes passed before she heard the roof door open, and someone hurry out. Panicking, Katie Lynn grabbed her towel, and draped it across her bottom. Seconds later, her dorm residential adviser rounded the corner and spotted her.

"Katie Lynn! Katie Lynn!" he shouted. She turned her head to look at him.

"You're welcome to come up here and tan, but you HAVE to wear at least a swimsuit! Please put one on now!"

"Why? No one can see me up here!" She stared at him indignantly, wondering why he had the nerve to seek her out just to enforce some arbitrary rule.

"Uhh, Katie Lynn... you're, um... you're lying on the cafeteria skylight."

6) Spring Fling

Her sparkling red dress shimmered in the evening sun when she stepped out onto the sidewalk in front of her dorm building. Robbie O'Rourke stared hungrily at her from the driver's seat of his car. She might not have been the brightest bulb, but Katie Lynn was a babe. Robbie was glad he asked her to Spring Fling. He checked the pocket of his suit jacket to make sure his condoms were still there. They were. All 12 of them.

"Hi Robbie," she said sweetly as she approached his vehicle.

"Get in, we're gonna be late," he said.

Katie Lynn got into the passenger seat of the Camaro, and Robbie immediately sped off. He popped a cigarette in his mouth, lit it, and offered her one.

"No thanks, I don't smoke," she said, waving her palm to clear the smoke that was wafting her way. She held onto the armrest tightly as Robbie made a sharp right turn.

He screeched to a halt into a parking spot outside Griffith Hall, and got out. Katie Lynn remained seated, hoping Robbie would open her door for her, but when he simply looked back at her through the windshield and asked "you coming?" she opened the door herself and hurried after him.

Her high heels made it difficult to walk at a decent pace and Robbie already had a head start on her. He'd nearly reached the top of the steps before she'd arrived by his side, and they joined arms as they entered the building together.

The hall had been decorated with balloons and stringed lights covering the walls from ceiling to floor. A classic melody played over the speakers, while couples were already dancing to the slow beat. Robbie and Katie Lynn wrapped their arms around each other and joined the swaying couples for the remainder of the song.

"Let's go get drinks!" Katie Lynn suggested when the song ended.

"Now you're talking!" Robbie agreed.

The couple approached the refreshments table and Robbie scoffed at the assortment of soft drinks available.

"Let's liven things up a little," he suggested. He took a small flask from his jacket and emptied it into the punch bowl. He scooped a ladleful into a clear plastic glass and handed it to his date. "Try that!"

Katie Lynn took a sip from the cup, and the fumes from the spiked punch made her eyes water. When he wasn't looking, she dumped the contents of the cup into a nearby water fountain.

Katie Lynn had plenty of fun at the dance without experiencing the effects of alcohol. She met up with Tammy Sue, and later several of her other friends arrived at the dance as well.

"Hey! Where's Johnny?" Amy Jo asked, tapping her friend on the arm.

"Oh... I'm here with someone else," Katie Lynn said shyly.

"Ooh, who'd you get to be your date tonight?" Carrie Anne asked.

Katie Lynn lowered her head.

"Robbie O'Rourke," she muttered.

Her friends squealed loudly, enough to be heard by all the dance-goers even over the bass of the music playing.

"Robbie O'Rourke? Is it true what I heard about him?" Mary Lou asked, giggling.

Katie Lynn blushed. "I- don't know. We haven't, you know, done it yet..."

"You're dating Robbie O'Rourke and you haven't done it yet?" Lily Jane exclaimed. "You need to get on it, girl!"

Katie Lynn took a sip of her soda.

"Yeah, don't forget your Promise!" Molly Kate reminded her.

"Promise?" Katie Lynn asked, confused.

Molly Kate looked at her.

"Truth, Dare, Double Dare, Promise or Repeat?" she said, jogging Katie Lynn's memory.

Of course, Katie Lynn thought to herself. That stupid game.

"Katie Lynn Promised to lose her virginity before graduation!" Molly Kate exclaimed. "This goody girl was about to go home and give Robbie nothing but a peck on the cheek!"

Katie Lynn found herself scolded by five friends at once. All except for Amy Jo.

"I thought you and Johnny would have made a cute couple," she mused.

"Cause you wanted Robbie for yourself!" Lily Jane shot at her.

"I do not! Danny and I are going steady now!" Amy Jo retorted. No sooner did she speak, that her new boyfriend crept up behind her and planted a kiss on her neck. She responded by placing a kiss on his lips.

"Hey, where is Johnny? Is he here tonight?" Tammy Sue asked, looking around at the dancing students. It was difficult to recognize anybody in the dim light.

"He's working tonight," Mary Lou said. "I saw him at the laundromat today."

Katie Lynn looked around sadly. She wondered if she'd made the wrong choice. Johnny would have loved to have taken her tonight.

"Well, Katie Lynn's got a different date and she needs to get knocking boots tonight, right girls?" Molly Kate asked.

The girls hollered in agreement. Tammy Sue nudged Katie Lynn towards her date, who was chatting with a few of his buddies.

"And here she is!" Robbie said upon seeing the blonde beauty approach her. "I'm sure you've all gotten a peek at this little minx, right guys?"

They laughed. Katie Lynn blushed. She hated that she was getting a reputation around campus now. It was impossible to say how many of her classmates had now seen her nude, but the number had to be approaching a hundred if it hadn't reached it yet.

Katie Lynn was relieved when she finally got Robbie away from his friends so just the two of them could talk. A slow song came on and Robbie invited her to dance again. Robbie was a decent dancer; Katie Lynn could say that much about him, but he did have very busy hands. While she kept her arms around his shoulders, his hands, which he'd placed upon her hips at the start of their dance, were gradually drifting lower as the song continued until he was blatantly feeling her ass through the seat of her dress.

Katie Lynn didn't mind, in fact, she hated to admit it, but part of her was enjoying the way Robbie was feeling up such a private part of her body. It was simply being in a public place, with so many of her classmates around to witness, that made her anxious.

Robbie seemed to be enjoying himself; he was exchanging glances with a few of the other guys nearby. Katie Lynn looked around and saw several of Robbie's buddies all had their hands on their dates' bottoms as well. Katie Lynn felt more comfortable now. She certainly didn't want to be the only girl at the dance without a man's hands on her behind.

As she swayed her hips to the beat of the song, Robbie was not only rubbing her bottom through her dress, but grabbing it. It seemed as if he was checking to see if she was wearing any panties. She wasn't, as it happened, and Robbie was coming to realize that the more he kept feeling for a waistband or g-string to tug and finding nothing but her smooth skin on the other side of her dress.

"You wearing any panties, baby doll?" he asked.

"No," she replied sheepishly. She wasn't wearing a bra either, which was quite apparent given the generous amount of cleavage her dress was leaving exposed.

"That's kinda hot," he said. He gave her left butt cheek a firm squeeze and Katie Lynn felt a tingle between her legs.

"You want to get out of here?" he asked.

Katie Lynn nodded. Feeling his body against hers was beginning to excite her too much to bear. Together they headed out to the parking lot, where already they could see couples in their cars in the beginning stages of erotic intimacy.

Carrie Anne and her date were passionately kissing and fondling each other in the backseat of his car. Amy Jo's boyfriend Danny O'Toole was relaxed behind the wheel of his, and Katie Lynn could see the top of her friend's head in his lap, gently rising and descending while Danny closed his eyes and sighed deeply. Molly Kate was straddling her date between her thighs and bouncing up and down vigorously, with both of her breasts bared and peeking out over the top of her dress shaking and bouncing.

"Not much privacy out here," Katie Lynn remarked.

"How about we get a room?" Robbie offered.

Katie Lynn liked that idea. The privacy of a nice hotel room would be a welcome change from the potential of being spotted undressed in the parking lot.

Robbie opened the passenger side door of his Camaro and grabbed what appeared to be a second flask he'd had with him that evening from the glove compartment. He took a swig and offered it to Katie Lynn. Not wanting to be rude, she took a swig.

It was strong. Very strong. Her eyes watered and her mouth burned, and she handed the flask back to him.

Robbie led her back into the hall, and asked the front desk girl for a room for the evening. She gave them keys to a suite on the fifth floor. Robbie and Katie Lynn took the elevator up and excitedly scurried towards their room.

The suite was luxuriously splendid. The plush carpeting ensconced her bare feet as soon as she slipped out of her heels. Robbie grabbed her arms and kissed her firmly on the lips. She returned the kiss, and let him pull the straps of her dress from her shoulders as his tongue slipped into her mouth.

They kissed slowly and passionately, letting their tongues caress each other in the space between their mouths. Robbie tugged on the straps of her tight dress, struggling to pull it down over her large bust. With a few firm tugs, the dress slipped down and both of her breasts popped out into view. Robbie smiled and placed his hands on the sizable mounds and squeezed them while he kissed her.

Katie Lynn placed her hands on his face and returned the kiss, letting him feel up her large breasts as she did. She liked that he enjoyed her body, and wanted to share more of it with him. Robbie seemed to want that too, and he took time to kiss both of her breasts; sucking her nipples and licking her cleavage. She sighed deeply.

He tugged her dress down, over the curve of her hips so that it tumbled down to the floor leaving her fully nude. Her heart raced. It was not the first time in her life she'd been naked in front of a man, but it was the first time she'd been naked in front of a man intentionally.

He pulled her close to him; placing his hands on her bare ass and squeezing her cheeks firmly. She could feel his erect penis poking her through front of his pants. It frightened and excited her. She'd never gotten a good look at a penis before. She wondered how Robbie's would look, and how it would feel when he put it inside her.

He rubbed her buttocks firmly, kneading the muscles in his hands while he spread them apart and shook them briskly. There was a mirror behind her, and Katie Lynn realized that Robbie was staring at her ass in the reflection trying to make her butt hole wink. He laughed when it did.

"You got a nice ass, baby," he said.

"Thank you, Robbie," she said softly.

"Great tits, too," he added. He gave her another long, wet tongue kiss on each of her nipples. Katie Lynn moaned.

Robbie began to remove his jacket; he struggled for a moment so Katie Lynn moved to help him. She accidentally knocked the flask from his hand, which he'd opened and was about to take a swig.

"God damn it," he cursed. The flask fell to the floor and spilled across Katie Lynn's dress.

"Ooh, sorry!" she said.

He looked at the spilled bottle and scowled.

"You're buying me another when we get out of here."

"Hey, let's not let this ruin a nice evening," she said sweetly. She kissed him softly on the lips. Robbie forgot about the liquor and continued kissing and fondling her. His hands roamed all over her body, squeezing her breasts, butt cheeks, and sides.

"Mmm, you want to make love to me, baby?" she asked.

He reached between her legs and tugged on her labia. He could feel the wetness on his fingers.

"Yeah," he grunted. He gave her butt a good slap when she turned around.

She sat down onto the bed. Robbie grabbed her legs and spread them apart. As she did, she caught sight of the door.

"Robbie! The door is still open!"

She was surprised that she hadn't noticed before, but Robbie had had his hands and mouth all over her body the moment they'd entered the suite, so she'd been too distracted.

"There ain't nobody on this floor," he said assuredly. He unzipped his pants and Katie Lynn's attention was immediately pulled away from the door to the large staff reaching out from between his legs. She stared in awe.

Amy Jo wasn't lying about Robbie's penis. While she'd seen very few in her lifetime, Robbie's was longer and thicker than she'd imagined a man's organ could be. Her privates tingled at the thought of him pushing it inside her.

He reached for a condom from his jacket pocket, and carefully unrolled the prophylactic down his member. Katie Lynn swallowed and braced herself.

Despite its large size, Robbie's penis slid inside her easier than she'd expected. She let out a moan as he slid his erect phallus back and forth, tantalizing the inner walls of her vagina.

He grunted loudly. She felt her vagina grow wetter the more he pumped back and forth inside her. He grabbed her thighs and held them tightly as he thrust his pelvis back and forth. Her body squirmed on the bed in pleasure as Robbie stood at the bedside, keeping a firm grip on her to ensure she did not squirm too far away. He placed her legs up upon his shoulders, and from that angle, he was able to penetrate her deeper.

She shut her eyes tightly to bask in the erotic pleasure of the moment, and almost didn't hear the sound of the door shutting. She opened her eyes only to see that her ears had not deceived her. The room door was now closed.

"Robbie! Someone shut the door!" she whispered.

"Don't worry about it, baby." He continued pumping his penis inside her.

She put the embarrassment out of her mind, as she had had to do many times in the past. What was done was done- that was a philosophy she'd come to adopt in recent years. With the door closed, she no longer needed to worry about any additional embarrassment, at the very least.

"Turn over, baby," he ordered. He withdrew, and Katie Lynn turned onto her belly and got up on all fours. Robbie grabbed her hips and began having sex with her doggy style. It wasn't the most dignified sexual position, but Katie Lynn was used to surrendering dignity. It seemed to please Robbie, so she submitted to his desires.

Robbie loved having sex with her in this position. The sight of her beautiful ass excited him like nothing else. She might not have been the most experienced girl of all of his partners, but she definitely had the nicest body.

He pumped his penis inside her for thirty good seconds before he exploded inside her. Katie Lynn moaned as she felt the tension escape Robbie's body. He pulled out and removed the condom, and then tossed the used rubber into the trash.

"Thanks, babe," he said, slapping her ass to let her know he was done with her.

Katie Lynn climbed off the bed and wobbled over to the bathroom. She felt like Robbie had cut her in half up the seam. It wasn't an entirely unpleasant feeling, but she knew she would likely be sore for a day or two.

She took a short shower, and when she was cleaned off, walked back into the bedroom to find Robbie relaxed on the bed smoking a cigarette, watching a late night talk show on the television. Katie Lynn climbed onto the bed to join him. Exhausted, the couple watched only a few minutes before drifting off to sleep.

Katie Lynn didn't know how long she'd been asleep, but the smell of smoke woke her up. She looked around her to find Robbie still sound asleep beside her. She looked at his silent sleeping body, still dressed in his suit, before she noticed the flames shooting up from over the side of the bed.

Katie Lynn gasped and crawled over him to get a better look. Her dress, still on the floor and soaked with his potent whiskey, was burning. Robbie's cigarette had appeared to have fallen from his fingertips and had ignited the spilled liquor where it had fallen.

"Robbie, wake up!" she urged, shaking him. He snorted, and stared at her grumpily. "Robbie, the floor! It's on fire!"

Robbie looked at the burning dress. The flames has already spread to the wall.

"Oh shit!" he shouted, leaping off the bed. He ran to the bathroom to grab a towel. Quickly, he beat at the fire, but had only succeeded in fanning the flames and making the fire spread.

"Call 911!" he shouted.

Katie Lynn quickly grabbed the room phone and dialed the police. Stammering over her words, she gave the dispatcher the name of the hotel and their suite number. The smoke alarm screeched, drowning out her words.