The Misadventures of Ms. Watson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have something to tell the two of you," Susan whispered after they had divvied up the three bedrooms. "I filed for divorce before we had our fun, yesterday. So, this might be the last time we are all together," she said sadly. "I don't want Matthew to know just yet. I just couldn't stay with a man I no longer have that connection with when there is someone else filling my heart and mind."

"I kind of figured you would sweetheart," Mary Ann said hugging her friend tightly. "Well, you know how I feel about James; here at least I can be only his lover and not his mother. So, I'm hoping after this we can move away to a place like this where no one knows we are mother and child."

"Then why don't we just buy this place then," Diana said offhandedly, her ass swayed as her eyes never left her son's form. "You don't know how ridiculous low the man is asking for this place. Even renting this place for a week Susan could easily afford on her own. That is if you're planning on making your own sons your new husbands so to speak," Diana said looking over her shoulder a mischievous smile graced her lips thinking of her son as a husband.

"Diana, are you saying you want us all to live together?" Susan asked mystified.

"Sure why not," Diana said turning around resting her ass against the wood railing, hoping that her son would look up and linger on her taut ass. "We all know what we like, and no one else will understand why we sleep with our own kids; and if we are scattered around the country we also can't enjoy each other," Diana said pushing herself off the railing and reaching out cradling Susan's and Mary Ann's breast.

"Oh, yes," Mary Ann moaned Diana knew how she liked it when she toyed with her breast.

"Such a naughty woman," Susan cooed pulling her friend into her capturing her lush lips with her own.

"Hey, now don't forget about me," Mary Ann giggled as she alternated between kissing Susan and Diana.

"Mom...." James stared in awe at the sight before him. His eyes didn't know where to look as their bodies were intertwined with one another, in an undulating ball of unbridled lust. Instantly his cock sprang to attention as they had his mother pinned to the wall as Susan freed his mother's left breast. Diana was on her knees the hem of her dress covering the top of her head as her tongue teased Mary Ann's lips.

"I take it you like what you see baby," Mary Ann said stifling her moan as she pressed Diana's head against her mound. All James could do was give a simple nod, never in his life did he ever think he be able see such a wonderful sight.

"Then don't you have something to give your mother?" Susan asked looking back at him, licking her lips at the sight of the bulge in his pants. "Mary you don't mind us joining you do you?" she whispered into her ear.

"No," Mary Ann said shaking her head.

"Boys!" Diana called down to the first floor.

"Yeah, mom," Sean called back his eyes running down her body.

"We're going to be indisposed for while so why don't you and Matthew get the hot tub cleaned out and refilled. Leave the bags by the door we'll get them when we're finished. Once you're done watch some TV; don't come bothering us as your friend needs our attention," Diana said blowing her son a kiss.

"Oh, sure thing mom, don't you wear James out to much," Sean said smiling at his mother. "Bro you better fuck my mom real good," he taunted as Matthew joined him.

"Yeah, if I don't hear moaning up there I'm coming up and show you how it's done," Matthew chuckled.

"Oh, such good boys you are," Mary Ann said leaning over the railing, flashing her breasts down at them smiling wickedly when she saw the hunger in their eyes. "You know I'll repay you for your understanding," she purred cradling her breasts before them tugging lightly on her nipples. "Don't you worry those hard cocks are going to love my cunt and ass," Mary Ann said winking at them.

"Now you just come along," Susan said pulling James behind her as she led the way to their room. "Relax James," she said softly pushing him down onto the bed. "Don't you start without us," Susan said as she and Diana entered the adjoining bathroom.

"James, unzip me," Mary Ann said holding her hair to the side. She smiled sweetly at the sound of him scrambling off the bed as she peered over her shoulder. "Now take it off of me baby," she ordered feeling the fabric sliding off her shoulders; the warmth of his touch along her skin as he inched the dress down her body. Her eyes flew wide as she felt the soft brushing of his lips along her spine. "Mmm... I like how you do that," Mary Ann said breathlessly, pressing herself backwards into his chest and taking his hands in hers, gilding them along her body. Showing him how her body responded to his touch, no matter how much she slept with Sean and Matthew, she would forever be his.

"My, such an erotic scene, kind of makes me jealous that it's not me," Susan said standing nude in the doorway to the bathroom.

"I know doesn't it," Diana said resting her chin on Susan's left shoulder. "Don't you think the boy needs to pay attention to the other women here," she said teasingly.

"Yes, he does," Susan nodded marching forward. Mary Ann could only shake her head at her friends display. "You know James when I saw this cock of yours," she said lustfully, rubbing along the length of his bulge. "You're a tad bit longer than my son, yet it's your girth that caught my attention."

"Mmmhmmm, how this cock is going to spread me out like I haven't felt before, that's what I told myself when I first saw it in your mother's living room," Diana said her hot breath flowing over his skin. "How about we release this monster," she said grinning over at Susan.

"Oh yes, let's do," Susan cooed matching Diana's smile. "You would like that wouldn't you James?" she asked turning his head to keep him distracted as Diana removed his belt. "To watch as all three of us take care of this throbbing hard cock, to have us on our knees passing this stout tool between ourselves. Would you like that James?" Susan asked giggling at his rapid nod. "Good answer young man," she whispered lasciviously, in his ear before tugging lightly on his earlobe.

"You won't be needing that anymore," Diana said tossing aside the brown leather strap. "Shall I do the honors?" she asked looking at her two friends. Nodding their consent James' pants fell to the floor in a soft kiss. A deep rumbling purr emanated from within her chest as her hand caressed the length of his cock. Her thumb kneading the head of his cock as the cotton fibers of his boxers became soaked in his precum. "What a shame to hide this tool from the world don't you think so Mary?"

"Oh, I totally agree," Mary Ann licked her lips as Diana toyed with her son's cock. "Ladies how about we finally strip this hard man," she said her eyes flaring in hunger. "So, we can gaze on his body without hindrance," Mary Ann said looking between her two friends.

"Oh, yes silly little things only get in the way," Susan said smiling wickedly as Diana pushed James onto the bed. Mary Ann straddled his hips, her hands raising the hem of his shirt as she kissed along his skin. Her breasts faintly skimming along his chest as the fabric rose. Tossing it across the room it was poor form on his part to remain cover when they were not.

"Baby I know you never ate a woman's cunt before," Mary Ann said spreading her lips as she hovered over his face. "I think now is the perfect time for you to learn," she said smiling lovingly at his agreeing nod. "That's my sweet boy," Mary Ann cooed as she lowered herself onto his lips. Looking behind her watching as his shoes, socks, and pants thumped against the wall. "Now it wouldn't be fair if Susan and Diana were pleasuring you, and they weren't returned the same courtesy," Mary Ann said resting her arms on their lower backs. Her hand slowly moved along their ass cheeks, the smack resounded throughout the room as Mary grabbed handfuls of ass cheek.

"Well, James, don't just stare at their cunts, pleasure them!" Mary Ann ordered as she rode his probing tongue. "That's a good boy, now don't you forget to stimulate their clitorises. You do know where they are, yes?" she asked looking down at her son. Sucking in a breath as James shook his head against her throbbing mound. "Here let mommy show you where it's at," Mary Ann said lifting up the hood that hid that throbbing pink bud of hers. "See if you just press here lightly you'll make us putty in your hands," she said rubbing along her clit.

"Yes, James! That's the spot!" Diana moaned as his thumb teased her clitoris. Burying her face into the mattress to muffle her scream as James added another finger to her hot, wet canal.

"What about me James, am I not good enough to get an orgasm from you?" Susan asked looking behind her pouting that she wasn't experiencing her own climax as her friend was. She squealed in pleasure as she too felt his thumb rubbing her hard clitoris. "Fuck yes James, harder, harder!" Susan growled thrusting herself back onto his exploring appendages, before swallowing his cock once again.

"James, would you like see how your mother likes it when her tits are played with?" Diana asked as she straddled his midsection, rubbing her wet cunt along his chest, while she peered around Mary Ann seeing him nod in agreement. "Relax Mary I'm going to make you cum in your son's mouth, don't you want that?" Diana asked hissing softly into her ear.

"Yes, make me cum," Mary Ann moaned as Diana reached underneath her arms. Diana smiled sinfully watching James' eyes as her hand danced along his mother's stomach whilst licking along her neck before capturing Mary Ann's earlobe.

"You see James just a little tug here, a little pinch there," Diana said playfully teasing Mary Ann's nipples. "And, this hot ass woman of a mother just gushes like a hose," she said feeling her friend was near that peak; however, more stimulus was required. "Though, sometimes more force is needed," Diana said her left hand reached down and lightly pinched Mary Ann's hard clit.

"Evil woman!" Mary Ann teased as her womb detonated, flooding her son's mouth with her hot cream. She could feel him trying to cope drinking it all down.

"Well, since the two of you are preoccupied, I think I'm going to take this cock for a ride," Susan said detaching herself from James.

James' mind was in a state of blissful fog. For one, he couldn't get enough of how his mother tasted on his tongue; he knew he was going to be between her legs every chance he got, and second was how his stomach was getting coated in Diana's hot juices. Then there was Susan, oh, the sensations that surged down his cock as his head eased into her dripping channel. If he could speak he was sure that he'd be moaning so loud even his friends would be able to hear him.

"Mary since you already came in his mouth you don't mind if we switch places," Diana said sweetly before pushing her off of her son.

"Hey!" Mary Ann said raising her voice feigning her outrage.

"I'm sorry dear, but you were moving too slow," Diana said sticking her tongue out at Mary Ann. Walking on her knees towards his face her hunger flared noting the glistening of his mother's juices that coated his skin. "James, you have tasted your mother and Susan although you haven't eaten her out yet. Now, I think it's time you had a taste of my horny cunt," Diana said not waiting for him to answer as she lowered herself onto his mouth. Her fingers weaved through his hair as his tongue assaulted her mound. "Mmm... yes right there," Diana said trying to conceal her trembling muscles. Yet she expected to do most of the work due to his lack of experience.

She was pleasantly surprised as his right arm reached around her hip; she held her breath as she watched his hand moved towards her mound. Tossing back her head howling in pleasure - pleasure she hadn't felt in such a long time, grinding on his tongue as James vigorously rubbed her clit. Not even Matthew or her own son had ever thought to use them in unison.

"James baby, touch mommy," Mary Ann said feeling left out. Moving close to him so he'd have easier access to her body, she watched as she saw his eyes flick over to her as he carefully kneaded her voluptuous breast. A soft sensuous moan escaped her lips as her son's hand explored every inch of her heavenly orbs. "Sweetheart as much as I want you to fondle my tits, I need you somewhere else desperately," Mary Ann said a faint predatory light sparked deep within her emerald green eyes; as she guided his hand down her body.

"I need to feel you inside me again even if it isn't the cock I want," Mary Ann said looking over at Susan. She knew the look on her face it could only mean one thing: an orgasm. It wasn't hard for her to miss, given the years they had pleasured each other. Loving how his fingers feather light touch on her saturated lips sent chills up her spine. "I know you have a lot to focus on at the moment," Mary Ann shuddered as she eased his fingers into her twat. "So you just watch, ok," she said as her hips slowly rose and lowered on his wiggling fingers.

"O..h... god... f..ck... Ja..s so big," Susan cried out as her folds clamped around his cock. Her hips rocked along his cock as she rode out her orgasm. "Mary you best not ever lose this cock," she said tilting her head back closing her eyes as she squeezed her breast. "Because if we are going to do that I want this cock when you're not riding it. No offense Diana, but Sean nor Matthew can't match his girth."

"I know," Diana said looking down at James brushing her fingertips along his cheekbone. "Now move your ass off that cock it's my turn," she said looking back at Susan. "However, first a certain man needs a proper cleaning," Diana said moving off her newest seat that she was going to put excellent use to. Sharing a nod with Mary Ann, as she took one side of his face, while his mother took the other, cleaning off their combined juices. James watched in wonderment as their tongues swirled around each others, before each taking their own turn kissing him passionately.

Diana sucked Susan's cream clean off of his cock as she wanted her own to be the one that was soaking into his skin. "Now, to have this tool between my folds," Diana hissed softly as she lowered herself onto his manhood. Breathing heavily as his girth slowly spread her open, never before had she had something so thick deep within her canal. She looked jealously over at her friend as she rode her son's fingers. She loved her son, she enjoyed having Matthew fuck her, yet none of them could match how James' cock rubbed her insides like nothing before. Bracing herself on his chest as her hips glided along his rod rapidly, she wanted to be the one that got that creamy reward.

"That's it I can feel your cock swelling in my pussy, James. It's ok if you can't hold back any longer. Fill my hot cunt with that hot sticky semen," Diana said urging him to give into the sensation of her folds.

"It's ok baby, I can have all the cum stored in those balls anytime I want," Mary Ann said lovingly lightly kissing his lips. "Go on fill up Diana's hot pussy with that spunk."

"Yes!" Diana screamed out as James sent his cock deep within her canal. Feeling his sperm coating her walls, her womb with those white salty pearls.

Mary Ann walked down the stairs nude, as she left her son and her friends lying in the bed she would soon share with her son. She couldn't bring herself to wake her son as he laid peacefully in their arms. However, she needed to be fucked after what she had seen and participated in. Yet she also knew of two very horny teenagers that were probably eager to get their cocks wet; and what better way for her to get her fix than by having a taste of those youthful tools.

"My, what do we have here?" Mary Ann asked leaning across the back of the couch they were sitting on watching some show she cared not for. Her hands ran along each of their chests as she draped her arms across their shoulders. Filling their view with her naked breasts as her orbs brushed along their shoulders. "Now I did tell you I'd make it up to you, did I not," Mary Ann smirked. "I've known for a while now about how the two of you wanted to have sex with me. Well, boys your wish has just been granted, however, you don't mind wearing these do you?" Mary Ann asked as two condom wrappers dropped into their laps. "I know how much you'd like to creampie my cunt, yet I'm not on birth control like your mothers are," she said winking at them.

"Oh, sure no problem," Matthew said eyeing her dangling breast.

"Does James know that you want a baby?" Sean asked looking up at her feeling his cock growing in his pants. Ever since he had turned fifteen-years-old he had always wanted to fuck his friend's mom.

"No not yet, can I trust you boys not to tell him?" Mary Ann asked looking between them noting how every few seconds their cocks would lurch. "Because I would hate not to be able to have you inside me if I can't trust you not to keep your word."

"I'm not going to say anything are you, Sean?" Matthew asked peeking around those soft, warm mounds.

"Hell no! I'm not an idiot," Sean said smiling at his friend.

"Excellent! Now, have either one of you ever done double penetration before?" Mary Ann asked her ass wiggling behind her. Predatory light spread across her eyes as they shook their heads. "Well, then since Matthew is bigger, he'll get my cunt and you my dear boy shall have my ass. No offense Sean, but it's kind of hard on a woman to take such a huge tool up there you understand don't you?"

"Yeah, I can understand that," Sean said nodding he didn't care as his fantasy was about to be fulfilled.

"Good," Mary Ann purred pulling Sean in for a kiss. "My, someone has been practicing," she said her tongue teasing his lips

"Thanks, mom likes to kiss during sex," Sean said bashfully.

"Then you better not disappoint her," Mary Ann said smiling at the young man. "Now, Matthew would you like to be seated while I ride you, or laying down on the couch and why am I still the only naked one here," she said teasingly. Chuckling as the boys jumped from their seats hastily tossing their garments aside without a care. "Now, there isn't a need for foreplay today," Mary Ann said playing with her sex letting them hear how wet she still was.

"You know Matthew, I played with myself when you first fucked your mom," Mary Ann said rubbing her lips along his shaft. Coating her fingers in her juices before reaching back lubing up her asshole. It wasn't often she had anal sex, yet there were times she just couldn't get enough of it; and having two young studs eager to please her did fall into that category. Breathing out a sensuous sigh as she sank down onto Matthew's cock, thinking how lucky Susan was to have such a well endowed son. "Now Sean, go slow you are a big boy and my ass isn't use to such large cocks in there, ok," Mary Ann said as she leaned forward.

"Sure, no problem," Sean said spreading her ass cheeks, taking a moment to admire the sight before him. He had lost count of how many times he had jacked off to her image. While, this wasn't what he had planned when he thought about the first sexual encounter they had together he wasn't about to complain either. Sean listened to her hisses and moans as he inched the head of his cock into her tight ass. Biting his lip as her ass gripped his cock like a vise.

"Give me a minute... to grow accustom to it," Mary Ann said breathing heavily. Sean was all but glad to have the reprieve as he knew if he moved it would be all over for him, and he wasn't about to have his fun spoiled so soon. "Ok," yelping as Sean pushed the last two inches into her.

Now that he was in Sean just couldn't help himself, nor could Matthew as they assaulted her with such vigor. Screaming out in ecstasy as their hard cocks stirred her body beyond the point of pain.