The Misadventures of Ms. Watson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Yes, fuck me!" Mary Ann yelled out as she held onto the armrest of the couch. "Make me cum from my ass, Sean!" she begged as both of their hard tools filled her to the point of madness. Two hours passed as the two boys switched places having their own turn getting their fill of her luscious body.

"Wake up Mary we have a problem!" Susan said nudging her friend awake. While, she didn't like the fact that her son had slept curled up next to Mary Ann and not sleeping in the bed next to her, she couldn't truly be angry, not when she too had done the same thing with Mary Ann's son.

"What.... what's going on?" Mary Ann asked groggy, wondering when they had fallen asleep on the floor.

"Come see for yourself," Diana said looking out the window the soft light highlighting her turquoise underwear.

"Oh, my," Mary Ann gasped as she saw the three feet of freshly fallen snow. "That is a problem," she said chewing on her lip.

"The news said another round should be rolling in over the next day or two," Susan said coming to stand beside Diana. The sound of the snow blower roared in the distance as James cleared off the driveway. She had sent him out the moment she had seen what awaited them. "Get up you lazy bones," Susan said lightly kicking her son. "Go help your friend clear the road for us."

"So what do you want to do? I am sure the storm is headed towards home do you want to drive through all that, or should we just ride it out here until it blows over," Mary Ann said crossing her arms across her chest. Her eyes lingering on her son as he labored in the cold.

"Hmm that's the question isn't it," Diana said tapping her finger on her chin. She had no interest in returning back to that house, to that loveless marriage she had endured for the past five years, to a man that showed no interest in the woman he had married twenty years ago. "Susan you do want to stay, or go?" Diana asked looking over at her.

"It's too soon just to give up our time here," Susan said watching her son's broad shoulders as he carried out bags of road salt from the garage. Filling up the pale green broadcast spreader full as Sean held it steady. "I vote we stay, do you think we could have some food delivered just in case we get snowed in longer then we planned on staying."

"Hmm....are we still planning to buy this place?" Diana said arching an eyebrow. "Because if we are, we might need someone to deliver some wood for us, just in case the power goes out."

"Ok, I have to ask, how much is he asking for this place?" Mary Ann asked wondering if she had enough in her bank account to cover the down payment.

"Half a million," Diana smirked at their gaping mouths. "Though I am sure we can get him to drop the price some since we are interested in buying this place?" she asked giving her friends a knowing look.

"I know I do," Mary Ann said knowing the place perfect to start the new relationship she had formed with her son. She could even afford to put the down payment on her own. She knew her friends would cover their end once they could free up the money without their husbands noticing. If she needed to, she could liquidate some of the mutual funds she had, to outright buy the place. However, that would take time to do. Then there was selling her house or better yet renting it out, and the cost of moving their things to their new home.

"Sure let's do this," Susan said with a stout nod.

"Ok, let me contact the agent," Diana said before drifting off to find her purse. "Hello Becky, oh no everything is fine here. Yes, I know I didn't think it snow either," she said chatting up the real estate agent. "Listen we are totally smitten with this place; is the seller still interested in selling it off," Diana said twirling a strand of her hair around her index finger as she paced. "He is excellent," she said grinning at her friends. "How moveable is he on the price?" Diana asked biting her lip to contain her excitement. "Hold on let me ask," she said covering the microphone with her hand.

"How much do you all have right this second?" Diana asked her two friends.

"I got a hundred grand saved in an account my husband doesn't know about," Susan said looking over at Mary Ann.

"200,000," Mary Ann said sticking her tongue out at Susan.

"Listen if he'll take four hundred he'll have this place sold right now," Diana said into the phone. "Also, he wouldn't know anyone that delivers wood would he, just in case we're snowed in here for awhile?" she asked motioning her friends to get their checkbooks out. "Sure we can wait a bit, no problem," Diana said closing her phone.

"I think we better get dressed," Mary Ann said looking down at her still naked form.

"And a shower," Susan said wrinkling her nose at her.

"Hello?" Diana said answering her phone as they reached the second floor landing. "Yes that's right, we have the money; no we aren't pulling your leg Becky. The boys are out there now clearing it as we speak, ok we'll see you in an hour," Diana said closing her phone before they cheered loudly at their good fortune.

Seeing their sons off to the store once the driveway was cleared, and the hour of Becky's arrival drew near. They wanted it to be a surprise to their children that soon a whole new life awaited for them once the storm passed.

"Well, this is the fastest I've ever sold a place," Becky said pocketing the three checks. "Give us a week or so for the checks to clear and to process the paperwork. Mr. Edmund said someone should be here within the hour to deliver that load of wood you asked for. He said it's a gift for the new home owners. Though I think he was just glad to be rid of this place," Becky said hugging her friend as she opened the door. "You got to let me come up sometime, I've always been an admirer of this place."

"Sure anytime sweetheart," Diana said smiling at her friend. "Though, I don't know how you'll deal with three horny teenagers running around," she said with a hint of mischievousness.

"Oh, I could think of some things," Becky said with a smirk as she sashayed to her car.

The days flew by for the three mothers and time was upon them to disclose their plans to their sons; sons that had taken each and every one of them in every single room of their new house. Sometimes they were all together; each one coupling with their own son, other times alone in their rooms listening to each other moaning through the walls. At times they made a competition out of seeing who could beat the others in the throes of their orgasm. Then there were the times with each taking a ride in the hot tub with whomever they had their eye on at that moment. Mary Ann would always remember the time all three of them were bent over the lip of the tub, their sons fucking them for hours in that hot, steamy water.

"Boys we have something to tell you," Mary Ann said gesturing for them to sit on the couch.

"That we're leaving tomorrow," Sean said looking down cast.

"That depends baby what would you say if this was our place and -we could be together without hiding our relationship," Diana said sweetly looking at her son.

"That would be sweet," Matthew sighed loudly knowing they would be returning home.

"Don't you give me that Matthew, I thought my man would welcome the news that he be fucking me anytime he wanted without being caught," Susan said arching an eyebrow at him.

"What about dad?" Matthew asked looking perplexed at his mother.

"Served him the divorce papers before we left," Susan said giggling as her son captured her in his arms, lifting her into the air and spinning her around the room. "Put me down silly before I get dizzy," she said lightly smacking his shoulder loving how he made her feel so young again.

"James, baby you haven't said a word," Mary Ann said softly sliding into his lap. "Is this not what you want?" she asked hoping he would banish her fears as her hand rested on his chest.

"Is this really what you want mom?" James asked looking at her; studying her face.

"Baby I've wanted this for over a year now," Mary Ann whispered into his ear. "I finally have the man of my dreams how could I want anything else," placing his hand over her stomach foretelling what awaited him.

The End.