The Misadventures of Pete

Story Info
An erotic space adventure.
1k words
4.14
2.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blytz
Blytz
3 Followers

The following is the first in a series of misadventures of a character I hope you all enjoy. His name is Pete.

*

Galaxy Date 2276.8. I am alone in my Qt4 Borza starship headed to Zinshulla Starbase. My crew literally consumed themselves while fornicating during the long trip from Alpha Centauri. Our species does this from time to time. It's ok though, there is always a little left behind to put into the cloner. Then they're good as new.

We are blue in appearance with slight purple overtones. We have four appendages. Two ending in what humans would call hands and the other two are tentacles. The males have two phalluses (over and under) and the females of our species have two of what you would call vaginas. Besides those differences we are just like you humans in appearance.

We like all of Earth's genders and sexual identities. They are so much fun to play with and they love us too...lol.

Zinshulla Starbase is the #1 pleasure palace in the galaxy. My friends and I are headed there for some well deserved R&R. Considering how far Earth is, this is the best alternative.

The starbase is 10 levels of pure pleasure. No currency is necessary because it no longer exists. No hunger and no war. Every species is equal in standing and power is shared equally amongst the planets. We also have a true Miss Galaxy contest with thousands of entrants. The host is a long dead cloned human. His name has been lost but he has a huge moustache and he's very funny. He makes mistakes sometimes.

Sorry, I digress...

My friends are in their cloner tubes still, so I'm the lucky one who gets to debark first for 3 cycles of fun and debauchery.

My first stop is Tally Whackers bar and grill. They have the hottest servers on the station. No clothing at all. WOOHOO!!!

The staff are from all over the galaxy. Females from Perseus, (purple skin with two heads), Centaurs like myself, hot Humans and Dalmartians, which are genetically modified to resemble only cocks and vaginas. The new trend with them is colored hair everywhere, (not my kink). Tretonians, now they are exquisite to look at. Totally translucent, so when you're fucking them you can see your meat do its work.

I have a draft of the galaxies favorite beer and add some "specialties" used only at this starbase.

A Tretonian called Hambra serves me with a smile and asks if I would like some fun once the specialties kick in. I reply, "That would be nice."

I start feeling the effects in about 10 minutes. Oh, how I have missed this place. Hambra comes over to me once I start to shine.

She places her hand on my thigh and smiles.

Now Tretonians have wide open spaces on both of their sides which are their reproductive openings.

I put two of my arms around her and pull her in close.

My hands start to massage her four breasts while my tentacles start to tease her vaginas. They are a little bigger than a human females but basically the same. My tentacles are 12 inches in length and about 4 inches in width, which taper at the ends. They start to slide in slowly, moving in and out. My hands start squeezing and tweaking her nipples. I can see her heart start beating faster. Her veins expanding as I thrust my tentacles in deeper. The sight of me fucking her with both tentacles is amazing. Deeper and faster I go. Her nipples have gotten so hard. They're about 3 inches long. I bend down and start sucking on one. I bite it and hear her breathe faster. Her internal organs are fantastic to watch as they respond to my touch. My hands slide down to her clits. I watch enthralled as they begin to engorge. My tentacles are almost all the way inside and start to do a waving motion. The sight is mesmerizing. I'm lost. Fingers flicking, teeth biting and tentacles writhing. She starts to flicker different colors as her orgasms build. I push deeper into her, tentacles completely inside now. Twirling and swirling. I'm a maestro and she is my instrument. All four arms dancing to her heartbeat. Teeth gnashing on her pert nipples. Her heart starts to glow. Skin shimmering. A soft crescendo is beginning to amplify from her throat. My cocks are rock hard. Throbbing and vibrating. She reaches over with one hand and grabs both cocks and starts to stroke them in time with me. I start thrusting into her hand. My tentacles are dancing inside of her sweet warm juicy pussies. Her heart glows brighter. Her skin continues to shimmer brighter, multiple hues, from green to blue to purple to red and back to green again. Her music is intoxicating. Louder still.

The patrons in the bar stop what they are doing and watch the show. The video players are put on pause. The music is turned down.

She is stroking faster now. My thrusting matching her strokes. I squeeze her in tighter. Fingers flicking and tweaking her now fully engorged clits. Glowing bright red, matching her heart. She exhales a fine bioluminescent blue mist.

We are our own light show. People are coming in from the concourse to see whats going on. It's standing room only in the Tally Whacker tonight.

Her music is reaching its zenith. Her heart is as bright as a sun. Her skin shimmers to her music. Tentacles thrusting, fingers flicking and tweaking. My tongue plays its own dance on her huge nipples.

Hambra begins to shake violently. My cocks begin their dance of expulsion. She lets out a high C and glasses explode behind the bar. Her body spasms as she gushes onto my tentacles and fingers. Her light is blinding. I release what seems a gallon of my glowing, bubbling, white jizz all over her hand and belly. We collapse and slowly catch our breath.

I reach for my beer and take a deep drink. I retract my tentacles slowly, as she writhes in pleasure next to me. We hear applause all around us as the bartender turns the music back up and the videos back on.

We smile at each other as she puts my cocks back into my pants.

I head for the bar and ask for another beer. I smile and think to myself, "This is gonna be a great R&R."

To be continued...


Blytz
Blytz
3 Followers