The Misogynist

Story Info
Family fun is the best.
6.6k words
4.45
7.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Misogynist (Part 1)

Chapter 1: Video

Somehow over the years as I grew up, I began to have a crush on my stepmother. The fact that she was beautiful had a lot to do with it. I should mention that my sister is gorgeous too. My stepsister. She never liked me very much, but that was not true with my stepmother. She, Sandy, was always nice to me, but somewhere along the line, I forgot to think about her as a mom. At least as my mom.

One day when both Sandy and Stephanie were out I did a little secret camera set up. I had bought these tiny high-definition cameras for spying and hid them in each of their rooms. There were six of them. Very expensive, but I put them on the credit card my dad had given me. My Dad is an asshole, but that is another story. But, he never checked to see what I bought, he just paid the bill. I put three in Mom's room and another three in Stephanie's room and just bided my time. I was sure Sandy would have some guy over, but I guess she was afraid to get caught with me there. So, after a week of nothing I decided to set a trap.

At the time my stepmom had just turned thirty-five and my stepsister, who was just three when Sandy and my Dad got married, had just turned eighteen. My Dad was forty-five, so one can surmise, correctly I might add, that my stepmom was a trophy wife. But she liked me. She always treated me like her natural son, but I thought of her differently.

At the time, I was home from college, twenty-three, so my stepmom did not treat me like a child. "Hey, mom. Me and some guys are going out tonight. I will be late. Okay?"

"Sure..., have some fun. Do you need any cash?" Now I am no fool, so I told her a few bucks would be okay. My stepmom went to her purse and pulled out a hundred-dollar bill. I forgot to mention, that Sandy is a generous woman. So I took the money and then when she was not looking, I took my laptop with me.

I climbed into my car drove down the street and parked around the corner. We live in a nice neighborhood so I did not worry about my car being stolen or vandalized. I then did a return reconnaissance to my house. I had to carefully open the gate to the side of my house, very carefully, as it tended to squeak. Not that either of the ladies could probably hear that gate, I was just being overly cautious. I had left the window to my room open and I quietly sneaked in and went to my laptop. Stephanie had already made plans and was at the movies, one of the rare times she went out. That is why I selected that particular Friday to spy on my stepmom.

So I waited. Sure enough, about nine that evening Sandy came into her bedroom, some black stud following her. In seconds they were undressed, and she was on top of him, his cock inside her. I could not help myself, as I watched on my laptop I pulled out my not-so-small manhood and began to stroke my cock. Watching my mom fuck this stud was so hot. More importantly, I would have the entire thing recorded on my laptop. The things I could use this for. What I mean is the plans I had for this video.

God, they were hot and heavy. Sandy is a slut. I mean she loves getting cock. At one point they turned perfectly to the camera and I watched as he did her doggy style. It so happened the cameras I purchased had microphones built in, and I could hear every second of their encounter. The sync with the video was perfect and I enjoyed the show. Finally, after thirty minutes, they finished so I closed my laptop and slipped out of my room through that very same window. My car down the street, I went out to dinner and then a late movie. I could not wait to show the video to my stepmom.

Chapter 3: Mom

I sat down to breakfast a couple of days later. Stephanie was out running errands for Sandy. With the list Sandy had given her, I knew it would take at least a couple of hours, so, I had to get to it. Sandy was sitting across from me eating a bowl of cereal while I drank my morning coffee. I had already eaten my breakfast and had my laptop in front of me with a pair of earphones on. I knew she would be curious about what I was doing, Curious as to what I might be watching.

I saw her sort of peek her head above my screen and look at me, "Whatcha watching?" I just smiled and did not answer, waiting for her to come around and take a look for herself. Eventually, her curiosity got the better of her. I did not say a word as she came around the table and looked at my screen. She stood there frozen as she witnessed her black lover, my mother on her knees, fuck her like a dog and not so gently either. She made loud noises of pleasure as he pounded her and I have to admit it made my cock hard as a rock.

"Jesus!" My mother screamed. "What the fuck... I mean, how... God damn it, Damian! Yeah, your name befits you that is for sure." By the way, my name is Damian. "How the fuck. I mean..., you planted cameras in my fucking bedroom!"

"Oh yes. You like? It seems you love his cock, anyway."

"This is not funny. God damn it Damian..., this is not fucking funny!"

At this point, I turned and looked at her. My eyes bored into her. I was making sure that she saw the look on my face was serious. That I meant what I was about to say. "Oh, this is not meant to be funny. This is blackmail."

She turned white. As white as a sheet. You see my beautiful stepmother has a prenuptial agreement with my father. If she were to be caught cheating, she would lose everything. She would be thrown out on the street. "I..., I..., I mean what do you want? Fuck."

"Exactly!" She stared at me. She did not understand what I meant at first. But it began to dawn on her. There was a look in her eye. Something like fear..., maybe a touch of curiosity. After all, as I had learned from a very special video, my mother is very horny.

"What exactly do you mean?"

I closed my laptop, took off my earphones, and stood up. I grasped her hand and said, "It's simple. We are going to go into the master bedroom and I am going to fuck you. It's either that, or, I am going to send a copy of this little video of mine to my dad. So, what do you say?"

Again. That look of all the blood draining from her face. She looked down but finally managed to speak. "You..., you are my son."

"Oh c'mon..., Mom," I said with a sarcastic bent to my voice. "There is no biology involved. I am your stepson. Aside from that, well..., you are one very hot babe." I still had her hand in mine and I started to walk towards her bedroom. She balked for a moment but quickly realized she had no choice.

We walked down the hallway and then entered her bedroom. The master bedroom is at the opposite end of the house from the four other bedrooms. Though my sister was in her bedroom, it was far enough away, that unless we made very loud noises, she could not hear anything that might be going on in the master bedroom. The bedroom of my stepmother and my father.

I walked into the room, half dragging my mother. I had a big evil grin on my face as I walked across the room and jumped onto the bed. What I mean by evil grin, is that I am sure she thought it was evil. I turned over on the bed and lay back, my hands behind my head as I propped myself on her pillows. "Now, Mom, undress for me. I want to see your naked body. I mean the video was fun, but I want to see you in person." She was hesitant. I could see that she was very nervous. Perhaps even scared, though, as I was to learn she was not frightened.

Slowly she began. Let me set the picture. She was wearing a thin cotton top, with her thin white bra underneath. Her nipples would pop all the time and I am sure she was not unaware of this. She had on bluish-white shorts which showed off her beautiful tanned and incredible legs, and sandals on her feet. First, she took off her sandals, then tentatively unbuttoned her blouse. I did not mind, it was like being teased by this beautiful woman. Then she slipped it off, and let it drop behind her. "You are an asshole, Damian. Your name so fits you."

I smiled, for right at that moment my name did fit my actions. You know, devil child. I mean, I wanted to get laid by my mom. God that sounded and sounds very hot. "Just finish undressing. You are making me very horny."

Next, my stepmother pulled down her shorts. Underneath, a pair of sexy underwear. She stood for a moment unable to move. I admit, I was a bit mean at this point. "All of it! Take off your clothes!"

Again she hesitated. Finally, as she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, I began to take off my clothes. She was now blushing as she slipped one strap of that bra off of her shoulder and then, hesitantly, the other. What beautiful tits Her nipples were hard making cock twitch. I finished removing the remainder of my clothes and Sandy just stood there. Sandy was acting shy and I almost laughed as she took off her underwear and stood, covering her pussy with her hands. "Oh my God, you are beautiful. Now come over here and straddle me." I said as I stroked my cock.

Her eyes went wide. I have a large eight-inch cock. Not just eight inches of raw manhood, but it is fat. I had never had any complaints except from a lady or two who had a bit of difficulty with it at first. "It's okay, mom. You will get used to it." She walked across the room and crawled up the bed into position. Now, not so shyly, I think she had accepted that she had to fuck me. She crawled up the bed and then moved up my body. Lifting her left leg, she straddled me, her pussy just barely away from my hardness. I intentionally popped it up, slapping it against her slit.

"Oh!" She exclaimed

"Now, down. Mom, slide down and place your cunt on top of my cock." She did as she was told I could feel her warmth and yes, my mother was wet. Okay, some people say that it is an autonomic reaction, but I could tell she was horny. "Okay, mom." I motioned and helped her to lift. I grasped my hardness and she took the hint and lined up her opening with my cock. Slowly she slid down on me, a look of pain on her face.

"God, you are so fucking big."

I smiled at her as she slowly moved up and down, trying to get more of my cock into her. "Oh..., God, Mom. You..., your pussy feels so good. Oh yes. Fuck me, Mom. Yeah, fuck me." As I said this I reached up and grasped her nipples. She could be mad at me, but I could tell she was enjoying pumping up and down on me.

"Quit..., quit calling me mom. We are f-fucking..."

"Oh, fuck Mom. It turns me on to call you Mom."

"Shit, f-fuck. Your cock is so God damn big. Jesus." But she was getting wetter, her pussy so hot, a look crossed her face and I knew she was getting into it. "God..., your father has half the cock you do."

I smiled, knowing she was truly starting to enjoy fucking me. She was pumping up and down on my cock, slowly getting into fucking me After a couple of minutes, there was a look of pleasure on her face. As this happened her hands came down to my chest, bracing herself against me. She was enjoying fucking me. I wrapped my hands around her neck and pulled her lips to mine. For a moment she hesitated, but then she kissed me back. Our tongues danced together, and it was at this moment I knew I had her.

I took hold of her, my hands around her upper back, and rolled her off to me and onto the bed. I then rolled on top of her and I quickly placed my cock back between her legs and slid back into her hot pussy. "Oh..., f-fuck me. God your cock feels so good." She said to me. I leaned down and began to suck one nipple, and then the other. "You are such an asshole. Fuck me. Fuck me harder Damian." I then began to give her a hickey on her left breast, right next to her areola. She made noises of pleasure. "Oh shit. Fuck. God. Yes..., fuck me. Yes, please fuck me."

As I sucked, I began to pound her harder. I managed to get my entire cock into her, pounding away. Her legs were spread wide, so I lifted my face from the hickey I had given her and placed my hands on the back of her legs behind her knees. I pushed myself up, and her legs back and up.

"Oh God. I am cumming..." She said as I pounded down into her wanton pussy. Harder and harder, I could feel myself building to my orgasm.

"I am g-going to fuck you a lot, Mom. G-God yes. Fuck." I was making noises of pleasure of my own, as I sped up my pounding thrusts into her pussy.

"You are so hard. Y-your cock is so hard. Cumming again. F-fuck."

I leaned between her legs, they were still spread wide, her feet up in the air, but I no longer held them in place. I leaned forward and brought my mouth to hers once again. I kissed her passionately, and she kissed me back. Then I released. Squirt after squirt of my cum shot into Sandy, my stepmother. It was the longest orgasm of my life. I have had many college coeds, but up to this point I had never fucked a woman like this. Over and over, hot sperm filled her love canal. I will never forget our first couplings. It was amazing.

We were both covered with sweat as I finished and rolled off of my stepmother. "God that was hot," I said. "You are the best fuck I have ever had."

She lay back on the bed catching her breath. She was beat red, covered in sweat, and I knew she loved me inside her as much as I enjoyed being in her pussy. "You are an asshole." She said.

"Yes, but you loved it."

She sort of half smiled and then said to me, "I need a shower."

I replied, "Okay, mom." As she walked across the room, unconsciously moving her ass the way some sexy women do, my cock already began to come to attention. She went into the bathroom, and I decided to follow her.

One thing about the shower in the master bedroom is that it has this built-in seat across from the shower head. It's about three feet deep, and three feet wide. One can imagine why it was built into the shower and I suddenly knew I wanted to use it. With my mom.

We have a tank-less water heater so it heats up pretty quickly. Not that in the middle of the summer, we needed the water more than just lukewarm. The water was running and Sandy was in the shower when I entered the bathroom. I tried to be quiet, but she heard the door. "Is that you, Damian?"

I did not reply but simply walked over to where she could see me through the clear glass doors. I was stroking my cock, "Yep, it's me." I said this as I opened the door and stepped into the shower with her. She didn't balk, she did not make any negative comments, she just stood in the warm water. I stepped around her played with her amazing tits and turned her so the water was running on her back. I pulled her to me and she did not attempt to get away. My cock, my rigid cock, was against her belly as I kissed her passionately. She folded into my arms, and we held each other close. "Okay," I said to her as I turned and patted the shelf for her to sit on. I then reached for the controls on the wall and turned the water off. "Sit on the shelf for me."

Mom quickly climbed onto the shelf. "Are you going to fuck me again, Damian?" This time there was no hesitation. She had a real smile on her face.

"Of course, I am going to fuck you, Mom. Why, do you want my cock, Mommy?"

"As long as you are going to blackmail me, I might as well enjoy it. Now, shut up and come fuck me, Damian. Fuck my hot pussy."

Chapter 4: Steve

I have this friend, Steve. He is a lot like me, both of us horn dogs as it were. It had been a few days since my initial encounter with my stepmom, and in truth, she was wearing me out. I could not keep up with her. Every evening she asked me to come into her bedroom. Most nights we fucked at least two times, but sometimes she just had to have a third. The previous evening, we fucked four times and I was a bit tired. So, I decided it was time to bring in another cock to give me a little bit of a reprieve. Especially as eventually I wanted in my stepsister's pants as well.

"Hey, Steve...," I had him on the phone. "Are you busy Friday night? I know you, and you probably are. I am just hoping that maybe you have no plans."

"Hey, nothing big. I met this new chick and I was going to try to get laid..."

"Well, if I promise you that Friday night you will get laid, can you blow this chick off?"

"A sure thing for a maybe? Of course. What time? I will call the girl and just tell her something came up. Keep her on the back burner."

"Okay, I am not going to feed you so eat and then be here at eight pm. Okay?"

"Sounds good. Just one thing? This ain't no fat or ugly chick is it?"

I smiled to myself, "No, I promise she is one of the hottest chicks you will ever have the opportunity to fuck. She is really good in bed to boot."

That was Wednesday and just thinking about my stepmom got me thinking. There was this lingerie shop in the mall nearby, and I figured I would buy her a new something or other to wear that coming Friday. Maybe a few somethings. I have a pretty good handle on her sizes, so I drove over after I hung up the phone call and went to the lingerie store.

I walked in the door to the place, and the little electronic bell did its thing. A voice cried out from the back, my view of her blocked by displays. "May I help you?"

I knew that voice immediately. It was Tawny, a friend of my sisters. I smiled to myself because now I had two things to blackmail my sister into having sex with me. You see, Tawny comes from a hyper-religious family. There is no way they would approve of her working here. Secondly, Tawny and my sister were having a lesbian affair. I mean I didn't know this, but I knew. I felt it.

I walked up to the counter and smiled at Tawny. Her face turned beat red. "Hey, Tawny. What's up? I did not know you worked here."

The look on her face was priceless. If her parents knew, specifically if her dad knew that she was working here... Well, she would be in deep shit. "I..., yeah. Started a few weeks ago. Never expected to see you here." I mean she was eighteen, of age, but she still lived at home.

My grin went wider, and probably a bit evil; at least in my mind. "I bet, you never expected to see me here." Her face turned even redder and I was sure she knew what thoughts were going through my mind. I just thought to myself, at the moment, that I probably had at least one other girl to blackmail into sex. Probably a third as I planned to blackmail my stepsister as well.

I used my credit card to buy three outfits for Sandy. I could not wait to see her in them, but decided that Friday night I would give her the first, and have her wear it for both myself and Steve. That evening I would try to find a way to get rid of Stephanie. If not, I would have to get Steve and Mom into the master bedroom and go from there.

That evening, just before eight, I brought her into the master bedroom. Meanwhile, Stephanie was in her room so I just hoped she would not come out when Steve was there. I mean, I could explain it, perhaps make up some story, but it would be easier just to not run into her. As luck would have it, she stayed in her room. At least until after Steve arrived.

As we entered the bedroom I handed her a bag from the lingerie shop. In the bag was a baby blue one piece, tight around the stomach and lace at the upper legs, firm around the breasts. The other two I had purchased I hid in my room for a later date. As it turned out, I had guessed correctly about her size. She giggled as I handed it to her and I said, "Go into the bathroom. I will be back in a second. Gotta check something. Lay on the bed with it on."

I went to the living room. I had told Steve not to knock on the door, but to just text me when he arrived at our house. Maybe three minutes later I heard the ding of his text on my phone. I went to the door and ushered him in. "Okay, what's all the spy shit about? Why didn't you want me to knock on the door?"

12