The Misogynist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I led him to the couch and motioned for him to sit down. "Okay, here's the deal. My stepmom is in the next room in a sexy piece of lingerie." I hesitated for a moment but then just pushed ahead, "Okay, I have fucked her. A lot. I mean a lot. The thing is she is tiring me out. I need a break. Think you can help me out?"

First, he laughed. He gave me one of those looks like..., what the fuck is wrong with you? I did not respond, I let him see the look on my face and that I was being serious. "You're not kidding, are you? I mean..., your stepmom is really in the other room half dressed?" I just nodded my head, yes, letting my unresponsiveness sink in. "So..., she is going to..., I mean she is willing to...? Really?"

Now that he finally understood that I was not kidding I decided to show him a certain video. I got my laptop from my desk and sat it on the coffee table in front of the both of us. I opened the laptop I already had the video ready to go. I just hit start and sat back. After a few seconds of watching a black man fuck Sandy and he said, "Fuck, she loves the dick I guess. Who is that guy?"

"Honestly, I don't know. He has not been back... I guess I could have asked her about him. Never mind, you are here. Now go on into the room and make sure you remind her that I have the video. She'll give it up, and in truth, she loves it. We have been fucking all week and the bitch is hot."

"So, all I have to do is mention this video and Sandy will let me fuck her?"

"You can bet on it."

Chapter 5: Friday festivities

Okay, I am going to jump in here. This is Steve, Damian told me to write about my first time with Sandy. Damian told me to describe the scene as I walked into the room and beautiful Sandy was lying back on the bed. "Oh..., shit," she exclaimed. She sort of pulled the lingerie down between her legs. "What the fuck are you doing in here? Where is Damian?"

I started to undress as she said her words to me. "Well..., Damian needs a break. At least from you. I have a feeling he is up to something else." I shook my head to indicate my next words, "Anyway, never mind. Damian told me to remind you about a certain video he has." Her face turned beat red and I have to be truthful here. The idea that she was maybe a bit reluctant was a turn-on.

"You guys are assholes. Fucking assholes." I grinned, now finally naked, and walked to the bed. "Let's get this over with you bastard."

I grinned at her as I climbed on the bed. I spread her legs with my big hands, and that is when I noticed the matching baby blue underwear she was wearing. I lifted her legs and grasped her underwear around her hips. I pulled them down and off of her extremely sexy legs. She did not fight me. I gotta say, this woman is hot as hell. Perfect tits that I could not help but grab by both nipples through the fabric of her lingerie as I moved up the bed. As I played with those tits, I slid my cock into one of the hottest cunts I had ever felt. "God..., you have a nice pussy, Damian's Mom. Oh yes, a very nice pussy."

At first, she pretended not to like it. But after just a few strokes of my cock in and out of her pussy, I could feel her getting into it. I brought my mouth to one of those luscious tits, my cock moving slowly in and out of her. "Fuck. J-just fuck me, Steve. Fuck me."

This beautiful woman then wrapped her arms around my shoulders, pulled my face off of her tit, and brought her mouth to mine. I am not as much of a kisser as some women would like, but something about her mouth, her beauty had me sucking face with her. Her tits moved up and down, heaving with her need as I fucked her. My right hand caressed her left tit as we locked lips like two wild creatures in need of human contact. She positioned her hand in front of my chest at this point and pushed our bodies and our mouths apart. "What's wrong baby?" I asked

"F-fuck me. Harder Steve. P-please fuck me harder." I smiled looking down at her beautiful face. My mouth went to that tit again, sucking and nibbling as if her body was my last meal. "God... Yes, c-cumming on your cock, Steve. Oh fuck, your cock is b-big like Damian's. So fucking nice..."

She had me firing on all cylinders with her words. I began to pound that so very hot pussy, that had already cum on my cock. I could not help myself, I straightened my arms at her side and looked down as my cock stabbed in and out of her. "Fuck. I can see your cum on my c-cock. I..., I am going to fill you up, slut. I am going to fill that pussy with my juices. Yeah, bitch, take my fucking cum. Here..., here it comes!" God, what an orgasm. I shot a huge load of my white stuff into her. She was loving every second of it, this cheap slut squeezing my tool with her cunt muscles. "Ohhhh, ahhh, f-fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck. God yes..., ohhhh." I exclaimed as spray after spray, squirt after squirt of my jizz filled her pussy. I must have pumped ten jets of my cum into her, filling her up until it overflowed onto her body, a mess in her crotch, a wet spot on the bed. This woman can fuck, and I knew I was going to fuck her again.

Now, I planned to have Steve keep Sandy occupied for the evening which seemed to be working out. I thought I might take a break, give my penis some time off. But, as Steve went into Sandy's room my libido seemed to get the better of me.

I should mention that I had waited patiently for Stephanie to do something incriminating so that I could blackmail her. The day after I managed to tape Sandy, I did catch Steph on video playing with a huge dildo, pleasuring herself, but that was probably not enough of a video to send to my dad. But, then, just the day before, Tawny had come over. As soon as she entered Stephanie's room I connected my computer to the planted cameras. Sure enough, after about ten minutes they began to kiss each other. Then they undressed. I was in my room watching this encounter and as I did I pulled my cock out and stroked it as the two young women began to have sex.

Man, it was so hot. Stephanie was neck-deep in Tawny's pussy and the excellent mics carried the sounds of Tawny's moans of pleasure as I watched. In no time Tawny was cumming and I had to hold back so as not to join her, albeit in another room. They switched places and now it was Stephanie making those noises of enjoyment, noises of sexual gratification. Finally, she came too and I decided to let myself do the same. I made a cummy mess all over my stomach. Watching I knew I wanted to fuck them both.

So, that Friday night, as Steve went into my stepmother's room, I suddenly had a hard-on that I needed to get rid of. I could have gone in and joined Steve, but instead, I grabbed my laptop and headed for Stephanie's room. I knocked on the door and she answered, "Is that you, Mom?"

"Nope, it's me," I replied through the door.

I could hear her voice getting closer as she moved towards the door. "What the fuck do you want," her last word just as the door opened.

"Jesus..., you are in a mood," I responded. Truthfully, though, she knew me. She probably guessed that I was up to something. "Hey, let me in. I want to show you something." She noticed the laptop in my hand at this point. "Go, sit at your desk, let me show you something."

"Fine, what the fuck ever." She walked over to her desk and sat down. I already had the pertinent video queued up and ready to go. She sat down and leaned forward and I pushed the play button. It only took her a few seconds to realize what she was watching. She quickly stood up, knocking her chair down behind her, "What the fuck! You..., you bugged my room. You fucking asshole!"

Stephanie then went to grab my laptop and I cut her off, holding her back by her arms. "Hey, hey. It won't do you any good anyway because I made a bunch of copies."

At the top of her lungs, she screamed, "You fucking asshole? Why?! Why the fuck would you do that?"

I grinned at her and sort of grabbed her wrists, not roughly, and pushed her back towards her bed. As we got closer, I pushed her so she fell onto the bed. I then reached down and began to unbuckle my pants. "Oh..., you know. Unless you want Daddy dearest to see this video, you're going to give me a blow job. Right now."

I saw the color drain from her face. She knew immediately that I was not bluffing. "Fuck... I am your sister."

"There's no biology there, sis, and I don't think it will be your first blowjob." At this point I had my sandals off, my pants pulled off and lastly, I removed my underwear. I walked over to her bed, sat down stroked my cock, and continued. "But first, take off that blouse and bra. I want to see those tits as you suck my cock." She was staring at my hardness at this point and I am not sure what was going through her mind. "You know, never mind. Just take off all your clothes."

She still hesitated. She looked at me and said, "I am not some kind of sex toy. You are so full of shit Damian."

I got up, walked over to my laptop on her desk, and said, "Okay, what is Dad's email address again?"

She ran over and put a hand on my arm, "Fuck..., no. Don't do that. He would kick me out of here." She lowered her eyes to the floor as she walked back towards the bed and removed her shirt. I almost felt sorry for her until she removed her bra and I was witness to her glorious tits. Amazing, perfect, small, and lovely nipples. Just like her mother, Stephanie is built for fucking. She then sat on the bed and removed the remainder of her clothing. I sat down on the bed at this point, the side of the bed towards the head, and grabbed one of her pillows. I dropped it at my feet and she just looked at me. "Oh, God, you are such an asshole."

But, she did climb between my legs and she grasped my very hard cock. She squeezed it just a bit too hard, and I think she did that on purpose. "Not so rough Steph. Now suck my cock." Stephanie, my stepsister, went right to work. She licked up my shaft, I had not expected that, before engulfing perhaps one-third of my dick. "Oh, God yes," I said as she twirled her tongue around my cock. Subconsciously she could not help herself. She was pleasing me immensely, for as it turned out, Steph loves to give head.

She made those noises, "Gah-uh, gah-uh, gah-uh...," taking more and more of my cock into her mouth. Steph is not a deep-throat artist, but she managed to get most of my cock into her mouth and the first little bit of her throat. More of those noises, up and down, her hand on my shaft holding it still as she sucked my cock like a pro. I have to say, as I have learned, that Stephanie is better at blowjobs than any other woman I had ever been with. She enjoys it, going up and down, sucking my cock for all it was worth. I almost came, but I held myself back. Truthfully I did not want to cum in her mouth. Not this time. I wanted to fuck her so I brought my hands to her shoulders. "Stand up... Come on stand up." She hesitated but finally did as I asked. "Now, on your hands and knees on the bed."

That look of consternation on her face again. "I..., uh..."

I interrupted her, "Oh, Come on. You knew I was going to fuck you. Now get on your hands and knees. I was grinning like a Cheshire cat and I could see that it was pissing her off. But, she did as I said and got into place.

"Go lock my door." Still grinning I walked to her door and locked it. She was in position, looking at the wall, facing away from me. Steph has an amazing ass. I stood for a moment admiring it. Perfect, wide but not fat hips, a heart-shaped ass. "Are we going to do this or what?"

"Oh, we are doing this," I said. I then climbed onto the bed, brought two fingers to her slit and she was very wet. "Seems my sister wants some cock. You are soaked." She did not respond as I placed my cock between those lovely ass cheeks and pushed my hardness into her pussy. Once popped in, I grabbed her hips and began to fuck her. Slowly at first, enjoying her wet canal. "Oh..., God. So good. Your pussy feels so good, sis."

"You..., you are still an asshole." She responded as I pushed my cock deeper and deeper into her. She could not help herself, she moaned out loud as I managed to get my entire cock into her. As my cock was buried in her pussy, I felt it bang against her cervix and that seemed to turn her on. "F-fuck you are big. G-God you have a big dick."

"You like that, don't you Steph?" She did not respond but I could tell she was enjoying it for at that moment she started to move back against my cock as I moved forward. It was such a turn-on that it made me speed up my rhythm. "Oh, God, Steph. Your pussy is so nice. So fucking nice."

"Nnn, nnnn," she made funny noises as I pumped in and out of her. I could see..., I could feel that she was getting into it so I was not surprised when she intoned in a very lust-filled voice, "Harder, Damian. F-fuck me harder."

I grinned to myself but of course, I complied. Gripping her hips tighter I began to fuck her faster and faster, enjoying the sensation of her pussy muscles starting to grab my cock with each thrust. "You like that, don't you baby? You like that cock inside you."

"Oh..., God. J-just fuck me. F-fuck me..." She did not say it, but I could see strings of her cum attached to my cock as I thrust in and out of her. I reached up, grabbed her right breast, and then squeezed her nipple very hard. Now she said it, "F-fuck..., cumming. Yes..., cumming..."

That sent me over the top, "F-fuck. G-good, here..., here comes my load, Steph. Fuck, here I go, f-fucking cumming, Steph." Squirt after squirt of my cum shot into my stepsister. I still pounded her so hard, that she fell to the bed on her arms, her ass still in the air held up by my vice grip on her hips. Over and over, spray after spray of my cum shot into her lovely cunt. Stephanie loved every second of it and I knew we were going to do this again. Just as I had with my stepmother.

We both lay back in the bed in the so-called afterglow of our sex. "That was hot Steph. You do know we are going to do that again. And a lot."

"You are an asshole, Damian."

I just laughed.

12