All Comments on 'The Missing Dragon Ch. 03'

by Lien_Geller

Sort by:
  • 334 Comments
Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlotabout 2 months ago

Very good, and getting better....

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It was not Greg’s doing but Jan’s. She wanted to free the punk and she stopped Greg fighting him. And even then she was the one that needed comfort. She should be punished together with the orc that used the potion that was used on the chain.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader6 months ago

this whole chapter wouldn't have been a thing, if greg had just learned to shut his mouth and think logically rather than react emotionally.. because what good was there in being self recriminating.. honestly, its lazy writing many authors fall trap to.. in having the mc berate himself, only to make the woman/women show value in contradicting him.. smh..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think the problem with Talina and Torren was not them getting together but rather them getting together after having Talina say that she was Greg's and she would serve only him and if anyone tried to make her serve someone else, she would (presumably) kill them. Like, you have her say essentially "I'm yours and yours alone" and then almost immediately have her begin a relationship with someone else. If you didn't have that earlier scene, than I don't think anyone would have a problem with it. Or if instead of pledging herself to hin she made it clear they were just a casual thing, friends with benefits and nothing more, that would also be fine. The way it's written is jarring to say the least and is just poor character writing in an otherwise stellar story.

But hey, what do I know? I don't even have a name.

DruggoDruggo10 months ago

I have read thousands of novels. This, this little gem is now saving my favorites.

That puts you on par with Weis and Hickman, writer Annabelle of the home for horny monsters, Robert Heinlein and Piers Anthony.

Thanks for sharing such a cool series with the world

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really like the story line. Getting somewhat impatient for the anticipated connection with the ring. However, trusting that it's coming. Have you considered self publishing this story as an Amazon book?

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirl12 months ago

This is a really great story

Southpaw1430Southpaw143012 months ago

Thank you for an excellent chapter.

iainnahearadhiainnahearadhabout 1 year ago

Yeah, I have to agree with AmorousFucker and ShySpud, there both spot on.

I don't know what the Juveniles are rabbiting on about, I don't think they've lived, much less, tried to do the "Right Thing", only for it to reward you for your stupidity.

Without mistakes, you don't learn.

As for the age and wisdom of our Lad, he's just eighteen, no Military experience, no other worldly experience, still in School, and stupidly naive.

As for his Martial arts expertise, it's more exercise than Golden Warrior.

So your bumbling portrayal does describe someone like him well, as does his lack of commonsense in a violent society.

As for getting your Azz Kicked, beaten senseless and taught a lesson that compassion for the undeserving isn't prized, that's just life slapping some sense into you.

What's missing from most peoples thinking is they never lived in a primitive and morally differnt world, where abstract thought also isn't highly prized or considered useful.

Try living in a Third World Shytehole as a First World citizen, and his folly and naivete makes a great deal of sense.

From experience, you either learn real quick, or you get yourself and/or others seriously injured or killed.

So, yeah, very Grand story telling, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

honestly after seeing talina kiss torren i skipped the story and will never be reading this series again you threw away an amazing story i have no idea why. if there was a negative rating i can give this i would 100% give it. you should honestly never write a story again after this atrocity i can’t believe you would throw away an amazing story like this so some fucking bimbo can fuck n fall in love with a fat blacksmith jesus. everyone who’s disappointed with this please head over to “Home for horny monsters” you will find this better written and put together then this terrible story believe me it was great but you threw it out the window

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really, really think the last three commenters weren't paying quite enough attention, because the emotions of the characters were quite clearly described, and none of them were inconstant or inconsistent. Gregory is not in love with Talina in the way he is with Janette and Algra, and is in favor of a romantic relationship between Talina and Torren. Talina is not in love with Gregory -- he is her master; a beloved master, to be sure, and one to whose service she is truly devoted, but she is not in love with him, though she appears to not have been entirely clear on that distinction when she offered Torren what we sometimes refer to as a "friends with benefits" arrangement. After her first encounter with Torren, Talina discovered that she might be falling in love with him. This is causing Talina to begin to better understand her feelings for Gregory, but does not alter them, nor does it alter her commitment to Gregory. In short, there is neither betrayal nor inconstancy on Talina's part. If Janette or Algra were to have sex with a man other than Gregory, then the commenters would have a point, but their emotional connection with Gregory is very clearly different than Talina's.

mole114mole114over 1 year ago

Talina he’s my master try getting me to be with someone else 5 pages later dumps him for the chubby blacksmith lol apart from that good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ruined it with torren and talina

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I know I'm drawn into the story and characters when emotions take place. Torren and Talina are just such a terrible mistake considering the 'theme' of this fantastic story. I'm literally rooting for everyone to fall in love with Gregory in their own ways and for them all to be his (as most appear to be). While I think both Torren and Talina are excellent characters, this tangent literally took me out of the world and back into reality. So much so that I completely bypassed the entire passage and felt emotional enough to add a comment. I realize it won't change anything but at least feel better in expressing it. Ugh I was so looking forward to how Gregory would continue to break down the walls of the courtesans. Having these strong, confident women marvel at the intimate power/effect he had over them that he never actually used other than to show them true love and affection (as he seems to for all of his lovers). Heartbreaking!

shyspudshyspudalmost 2 years ago

bloody brilliant

wish there was a hundred chapters, easily five stars

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

The pairing of Toren and Talina is brilliant. I sense that she will draw an unknown potential from within him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First two chapters are outstanding unfortunately this one kinda sucks moves to slow in some place and far to fast In others and of course the torren and talina storyline is awful. It’s quite sad how far this one falls in quality hopefully if it’s ever rewritten or taken as inspiration the same mistakes won’t be made.

UncertainTUncertainTover 2 years ago

5*

An amazingly intricate story, thank you.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94over 2 years ago

Being my 3rd time reading I have to agree with the many comments about Torren and Talina being a terrible idea. Secondary couples, unless already established before the main protagonist meets them, take away from the main protagonist especially after what seemed like them sharing a mutual interest. Especially knowing how close Talina and Gregory get in the coming chapters. Unfortunately to fix this would require a major rewrite that I don't see happening. Valise with Torren would have more sense.

AmorousFuckerAmorousFuckeralmost 3 years ago

I'm not sure what the last couple of comments are talking about. This is the third or fourth time going through this story, and I just wanted to pause a minute to thank the author, again, for writing it. I'm chomping at the bit to get to the part where Greg teaches the Runts how to use their weaknesses as strengths, and the hints of what Wren is doing just started to show themselves. Fantastic story development!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really hate this dude. He is no different than Freddie. He deserves to die. Won’t even talk to Jan just pushes her out of the way. Acts like she is nothing. IS THIS WHAT YOU THINK A HERO IS? ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Story became too stupid to keep reading. If you are going to make a giant story you better make it damn good. I don’t like having to skip pages just to get to something worth reading. This whole chapter is because he saw Velise’s tits. Give everything up to the chief on the spot without even finding out if she had something to do with Freddie escape before hand. Oh I saw her tits I have to defend her. I’m not reading past that point. Don’t care what is proven after the fact. These other people only read nudie stories. They don’t read actual books. Needs more than just pages of sex if you want to make a big story worth reading. That said the concept is good. At times it is a very good story. I just can’t read any more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You created an idiot, fool and a coward.

ausvirgoausvirgoabout 3 years ago

Really loving the story, even though it's got me in trouble with the wife for staying up until 5 in the morning!

You mentioned the need for an editor. While an editor is a good idea, your story is in better shape even than many that have an editor. I have been called the "proofreader from hell" (unfortunately not to do with anything online, so I can't link to it), yet I've only noticed one sentence that could really have used improvement, and it was one where it would have been a challenge to make it well structured and still work.

I love the in-depth multifaceted aspect of your stories, and was pleased to see that even Gregory's unusual sexual capabilities seem to be a part of a more involved story, being recognised as somewhat unnatural, rather than him just happening to be a superstud, as often happens in literotica stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Missing Chapters

I Read this story about two years ago and it was much longer. When will you publish the rest of the chapters?

AmorousFuckerAmorousFuckerover 3 years ago
Second time through the story

The first time I read it, I gave each chapter 5 stars, and for good reason. This story has a definite flair about it that is not often found in erotic fiction. However, there IS some editing work needed to make it truly great.

And to the commenter who said Torren and Talina getting together was off-putting, blow it out of your ass. That kind of thing adds a dynamic to the story that you just don't get if everything sexual goes in the protagonist's direction. Torren is critical to the storyline, and giving him someone to be with is only reasonable, not to mention that it show's Greg's application of empathy that he is happy for the poor, inexperienced chap.

JagnagJagnagover 3 years ago

Love the story but the editing is soooo soooo bad !!!

RazzakelRazzakelover 3 years ago

So I'm loving everything except two things so far.

1)Not enough Fiona time want more!!

2)Torren and Talina had becoming an item. I was so fucking disappointed when that happened and I just skipped over that part completely!!

SuperImpSuperImpabout 4 years ago
Torren / Talina

OK, so let me state first of all that I think their tryst might have been a bit... mishandled from a literary perspective. Yes, their relationship was foreshadowed a little (in the presence of Greg no less), and Greg doesn't seem to be particularly possessive of Talina. Plot-wise, they make sense together.

However, Greg is still the protagonist and the primary viewpoint for the reader. There is little reader investment in seeing tertiary couples get together, and like many other commentators, I completely skipped that passage.

I know this comment is years after the story is posted, and the author would likely never read this anyway, but I felt like I had to either vent a little or just stop reading the series entirely. Venting accomplished, I'll continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Encouragement

I don't want to get too deep into my opinions here, but suffice to say, Lien_Geller, that I see practically the opposite effects to your story as others have expressed! I will save my in-depth analysis for the last chapter. This is my second time reading this series, but I'm hoping that it's been long enough since the last time that maybe there's a new chapter, but I do remember the decisions made about characters in this chapter proving to be worthwhile developments and exchanges for what some readers may have expected. I sincerely hope that you are still writing, and continuing this wonderful work at that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I second previous anon

Such promise to this. Completely ruined by some ridiculous pairing of some bumbling, awkward, unimportant (and not even secondary) character with a true secondary that was built up so well with romantic interest in the main protagonist. All I can think of as your reasoning is to show that Talina actually is just a whore that has no more importance to Greg, and completely show that no, she really can't be trusted.

So f*cking disappointing. Had such high hopes for you and the characters that were introduced in the first two chapters. 1 out of 5, and yes I'm also unsure if I even want to continue this story if I'm just going to be as disappointed with it as I was with so many others that f*cked up their own story.

I absolutely DESPISE agreeing with and being one of the haters, but it appears it cannot be helped. Feels bad, bro.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dissapointed

I thought your story would be different but bo, you had to include a revolting scene of talina and torren in between after all the passion you showed between her and Greg. Fucking disgusting man, i quit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hmm

I love this story but this chapter was more miss than hit with me, felt like character depth was sacrificed to shoehorn more sex in, I get that it's a primarily sex driven story, but some of the stuff was just a feelsbadman.

Like torren loves that chick and she's getting stuffed on the side but throws him some pity pussy, RIP.

Also don't know how many people would decide to screw right beside someone unconscious from a critical Injury.

Other than that the story is pretty good!

CutmanCutmanover 5 years ago
Still loving it

Keep on keeping on.

erebustitan43erebustitan43almost 6 years ago
this is kick ass.

I just love it. keep adding to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh, yes!

Finally, hello plot! Good job on the whole less sex more plot thing! It was getting pretty damn annoying that 75% was sex and only 25% was story.

SamashahdiSamashahdiabout 6 years ago
I don't say much

I don't usually say much or comment on the stories I read.

However this series is Amazing.I am loving the plot / characters/story arc.

I'm looking forward to read the rest of this series.

My profuse thanks for writing this and sharing .

Sam

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Solid story

Well thought out overall, lots of characters with more than passing depth and development, nice plot hooks and storytelling - this is a very good tale!

The only bad thing I have to say is that I stayed up too late reading it!

J

PyroDragonPyroDragonover 6 years ago
I basically skipped 80%

Main gets beaten to a pulp, the last thing I want to see is sex, romance and info dumps along with cunning plans.

CarminaBuranaCarminaBuranaalmost 7 years ago
Great story

I started reading this for the erotica, kept on reading for the story.

I rly like it, the details in the society of the orcs, it's unreal how well it's put together.

Yet i feel something is missing here. I must say i read the sexual parts diagonally, skipped whole parts of it. I feel they get slightly repetitive.

But i think it still desevers a 4 star rating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Umm you know, you should totally publish this as a book. Instant hit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A continuity glitch

Brilliant story.

But aside from that, then the ring have somehow mysteriously transformed itself from silver to gold ...?

This from the first to the third chapter.

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
Visiting the series for a refresher

In order to enjoy Ch 05

Glad I could

grizxgrizxalmost 7 years ago
Reply to anonymous

Dude this is a porn site, on top of that this is fantasy on a porn site, in short you suspended belief in normal when you chose the story. Give the author a break and allow the fantasy to be fantasy. Why are you questioning one characters morals when you allow magic, Orks, elves , dragons, alternate dimensions ect. to be OK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Two Star Effort

Sorry dude, after Talina swore herself to Greg, you have her fall for a guy that's been a doofus to her apparently for years? WTF man? You wrote earlier that she hadn't even noticed him, then she claims that Greg will be the only master she'll ever serve, only to go fuck Torren, that's just confusing dude, I expected her and Valise to join the harem, especially after the way you wrote the love scene between Talina and Greg, you made it seem his was the only cock she wanted mastering her. Is there a love potion involved? I scrolled past that whole section with Talina and Torren. If she's some sort of spy/asassin why would she give up that Valise made the illegal invisibility potion? Is she not very good at the spy game or what. Torren is the one who so innocently identifies the potion that rusted the steel, pointing a finger at Valise. That makes him a suspect in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WHAT????!!!!!

@Anon- 2/6/17, Talina (sp?) is a cheater? How? She didn't cheat on Greg, anymore than Greg cheated on her with Algra, Janette, Valise, Lydia, and Fiona! So, Greg can sleep with multiple women and Talina's not allowed to sleep with Torren?! Greg nor Talina never hinted at any kind of exclusivity with each other. After all, Greg's basically got his own little harem going on right now and I am sure the number will increase. Let's be at least a little bit fair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Talina is a cheater!!!

Why did Talina cheat on Gregory with Torren!!??! It's all so wrong =[

I really liked their pairing!

I thought she only worked as a stripper not a whore.

Also will Gregory ever make a travelling troupe of strippers to earn fame & money while acting as an ambassador for the orcs & others he meets.

It'd me more unteresting if he had some trade besides being the inevitable hero who will vanquish the north.

MightyMouse132MightyMouse132over 7 years ago
Great!

AWESOME story line so far please keep up the great works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written

Well written. Good story line Hope you complete it

nondeferendumnondeferendumalmost 9 years ago
When is the next one

Come on !!!

You can't leave us hanging :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

Great Story. The Plot twists and pace are spot on. The healer being an Elf was a great twist for me. I did not even see it when her damaged ears were first revealed.

Thank You

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eabout 9 years ago
I'm starting 4.. I'm giddy !!!

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Next.

I wish you would publish again. I'm still waiting for the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thanks

Just wanted to thank you for posting the info on your bio page. I've been patiently waiting for the next chapter and a lot of authors don't bother to post updates as to what the status is of their works. You've kept me coming back to check with your posts and I'm thrilled that you've submitted the next chapter and can hardly wait. Thank you once again...needless to say I've thoroughly enjoyed the story up to now and am eagerly awaiting further developments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
YES YES YES YES

I'VE BEEN WAITING YEARS FOR CHAPTER 4.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

JC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
just a question

1. Are you going to be uploading/writing at a faster rate soon?

If not, that's ok.

2. I would like to read some of your scrapped/unfinished draft stories (if you have any).

P.S. Thank you for your awesome free content!!!!! :D

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerabout 9 years agoAuthor
Ch.04 has just been uploaded!

Ch. 04 has just been uploaded for approval to Literotica. This is definitely not an April fool's joke. Depending on the site backlog it should probably be uploaded by the weekend. Thanks very much to everyone for your continued support and sayings of niceness!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ch4

Please dont be pulling a april fools joke. If you are i will explode with rage and speed read the shit out of your stories. Which would be an injustice because i love your stories. I have been waiting for Ch4 since finishing 3 a few years back. You are one of my favorite authors so please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awesome

I have read your stories through about 5 times already and I'm really excited to read the next chapter, and duo you know your stories are all I find interesting on this site I'm a huge fan.

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerabout 9 years agoAuthor
Ch. 04 Back from Editor!

The Missing Dragon Ch. 04 will be submitted for approval on April 1st. It will probably be up on the site sometime next weekend. No more delays. Promise!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Its been a month already!!!!!!!!!

Cmon cmon cmon

Its already a month post it nowwwwwww!!!!!!!

(Sob sob) I need my fix :-P

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerabout 9 years agoAuthor
Sure thing!

My editor has just finished about 55 Word pages of the story (there's about 80-something in total). She's just a little slammed with life at the moment, but I'm confident she'll get it back to me soonish. No problems have come up with it. Just a slower edit than usual. She hasn't found any major issues, so as soon as I get it back I'll need to do one last read-through to approve her changes and it'll be uploaded shortly thereafter.

Thanks for the interest, as always!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
update plz

can we please recieve an update on the story's progress? it would help ease ourconcerns about its ch.4 and its release. thank you for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Next chapter please!!!

Love the story line

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Looking forward to chapter 4

i hope the editor can find the time to complete their review of it. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great read

Great read so far just please continue with the story. I hate it when great author stop making their stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More

Title says it all more please,just more , it's amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Red the story again in anticipation

really looking forward to the continuing story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
FANTASTIC JOB

One of the best series on the site. I'm eagerly looking forward for more. Please continue the story at ur earliest. I'm bursting with excitement

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Brilliant!

Can't wait for more! I've been thrilled with your other stories on this site as well, and hope that you'll soon add more installments. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
is there more?

I just finished reading the whole series and loved it. Don't let this be unfinished please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fucking wonderful

like I sat down to binge read this, it took up all of my netflix time, my "serious" reading time, and honestly made me home bound for a few days. Really, your work replaced all of the other stories I could possibly want to hear. I really am hoping to see a new installment soon, and I wish you the absolute best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
your back

It's been 3 years or are you done with this story

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerover 9 years agoAuthor
No problemo.

This chapter was 81 Office Word pages in length. Hope that helps!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you

Hey Lien,

Saw your first update on the bio page for 2015. Thanks for the info. Was eagerly awaiting the next story, and now that there is a timeline, I know when to check back again,

As a small suggestion/request, in the main page you have said that it'll be 80-100 pages. I am assuming you are talking in terms of MS office docs pages. If so, I am very curious, is it possible to update how many pages would it fill out here on litE ? Just am curious to know how much of an effort leads to what results. ;)

Thanks once again for an amazing work.

Hungry_ReaderHungry_Readerover 9 years ago

More! Post more!!! Don't stop!! Keep going with the literary gold!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
come back come back!!

I WANT MORE... PLZ COME BACK

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Next Chap

I am ready for some more Valise :D

Terrific story, hope it comes out on my birthday next Friday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent story!

Truly, a well written and thought out story. Great characters and brilliant story arc. The D&D backdrop and wonderful character interaction, make this world of make-believe, frankly believable. Looking for to more inspired writing in Chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

An excellent story. I read it earlier this year and throughly enjoyed it!

Having just reread it it is still as good as before. Definitely looking forward to seeing more of your work (and hopefully soon!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
why you leave us ? X(

We miss you ! Pl post soon

Master_Of_LifeMaster_Of_Lifeover 9 years ago

You got me excited for this story all over again with that comment. Luckily, your "maybe a month?" line dampened it considerably lol.

We'll all be eagerly awaiting that next installment. It'll make a wonderful... *very* late Christmas present :D

gakhagakhaover 9 years ago
Wonderful!

Looking forward to it!

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerover 9 years agoAuthor
Nearly there!

Quick update,

I've just finished the first draft of the next chapter, or at least very nearly finished it. I just need to go back and write up one or two scenes I was having trouble with. They should come a lot easier now that I have the rest of the story for context. After that there'll be my proofreading, editing and my editor's editing. There aren't any big story or character thingies to write any more, and that's what I'd call progress. Not sure when I'll be posting it yet, maybe a month or so? It depends what sort of edits and checks it needs.

Thanks for your seemingly unending patience!

Lien.

gakhagakhaover 9 years ago
Sigh

I know you don't have an email address for privacy (although there are anonymous email address options you know?) but please, can you publish something for this story line? If you need a financial incentive why not try kickstarter or gofundme or something similar. I am sure there are a lot of people who would be willing to chip in some money to help make progress. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
RIP

I think...it's dead Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why!

Why did you stop!? You need to carry it on so bad! It is a great story!

CamoGreenDragonCamoGreenDragonover 9 years ago
OH NO!

Dude your killing me here this story is so dam good it kills me to have to wait for it and then to have to wait SO LONG NOW... your killing me i keep hoping every month i look back here to see the next installment.

truly I really do feel this story alone would be worth publishing dam sure would make a great adult graphic novel like elf quest...

BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE we need another chapter your loyal fans are still here hanging out for it grin

TC I cant wait for another chapter... for real im not kidding lmao

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Missing Lien

Not to be another whiner, but it's been 2 years since we saw one of your stories, and 2 months since you updated your profile with any info. Any chance we'll be seeing any information at all from you in the near future, even just a "hey, things are coming along" or "hey, there won't be anything new for a while yet, sorry"?

Hope to hear something out of you soon, Cheers

~a faithful fan

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
KickAss Story!

Feel very fortunate to be able to read this fantastic story for FREE! Though I would happily pay for this. In the past year I've read close to 60 scifi books and I have a pretty got idea where this story is going to go (so I think) and it is looking to be a crazy good story.

THANKS FOR POSTING!

IronDragonIronDragonover 9 years ago
As one writer to another...

Lien, my wife and I check this comment section every three or four months, hoping for updates, and I just wanted to say that I know what you're going through. Between writing my "Last Crusader" series for Amazon, my day job, and being a new father, life definitely gets in the way of writing for Lit. I've also received Feedback demanding sequels and continuations to several of my tales.

I just wanted to thank you for your efforts, man. We're definitely looking forward to your next chapter of "The Missing Dragon", but understand if it's delayed again. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WONDERFUL!!

Great story........ Can't wait for more.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
See you next year some time.

I doubt that you are going to continue any time soon. So I will check on this in July of next year. If you don't have anything new added to it by then I know that you won't continue. See you later and hopefully you have continued with the story goodbye for now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great..

please continue with This Missing Dragon..loved itc611

RpierzRpierzover 9 years ago
I hope...

...that you didn't abandon this series. I was digging it.

lmarkolmarkoover 9 years ago
gr8 stuff

you're very good at writing i hope to see more and for you to continue writing more good stuff, best of luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm patient...

... I just hope it will be rewarded.

Love your story telling. Waiting for the next release.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just do it!

Hi,

I've just finished reading your missing dragon chapters. I'm hooked. I love your style, the characters and the world you've created, and I would like more please!

From reading other comments, I see that there has been a long pause between chapters and I would like to offer a suggestion if a mental block is the reason for the pause.

A friend of mine once told me that if a job is worth doing, it's worth doing lousy.

That's right! If a job is worth doing, it's worth doing lousy.

It seems that I was so worried about getting things right, or perfect, that if I had any doubt at all I wouldn't even start something. If a thing is worth doing, it is just worth doing, regardless of how bad I am at it to start with. Then, if it is not up to the standards I prefer, I can work on improving.

So, with that in mind, I recommend that you start putting words down on paper, any words, as if you did know where you want to go with it, and see where it takes you.

Of course, my agenda is obvious! And of course, I have no way of knowing anything about you, or your life circumstances, or even if you are still wanting to write at all, so, I will wish you the best in all your endeavours and secretly hope you are just in the process of finishing the next chapter so I can read it tomorrow!

Thank you for the story so far!

J

ShadowfortsShadowfortsover 9 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for your efforts to date. I am looking forward to the next chapter in this story. I hope it is soon. Keep up the great work.

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerover 9 years agoAuthor
??!

I'm hoping to publish before the end of this year, although I was also hoping to publish before the end of last year too. So, as I said above, I don't know. Sorry!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLien_Geller@Lien_Geller
Update to the Update: So Amazon took down the stolen work pretty fast. Woohoo! Had quite a few emails from you guys with suggestions and support. Thanks so much! They were greatly appreciated. Update: Hey guys! This is a not-so-nice update to say that I’m currently being plag...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES