All Comments on 'The Missing Dragon Ch. 04'

by Lien_Geller

Sort by:
  • 286 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

It's GREAT to see you back writing more of 'TMD'. The scene with Algra waiting for Gregory by the rock on the training field is SOoo vivid it is stunning, wish I could draw (I couldn't draw a brick if my life depended on it) it would be a great picture to see.

I look forward to the next chapter anxiously.

LotherielLotherielalmost 9 years ago
Absolutely enthralling!

I love your stories, and I LOVE the characters in this one. Im more involved in the story than in the sex, much more, and that's saying something :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

Please continue writting. Don't leave so much time between chapters, they don´t have to be so long, just more frequent (about one every month or two).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing!

I love these chapters! I read them like I would read a book! The sex is awesome but the amazing story line makes it so much better. I hope you continue this story. And you could even look to have it published. I think it is that good. I love to read and usually come to this site when I need something else but I read this story like a book. It was pretty damn good. Please update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

Really enjoying this series, disappointed that you're not more prolific. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Feedback

some critical feedback for you. But before i start this is my eighth time reading and i love it, i just wanted to help you get some ideas and get you back to the word processor :D

Janice - you have given some brief history about her, and shown that she is a determined passionate and protective woman. but we dont know enough about her really. she doesnt feel like a fully dimensional charater rather something of a prop in the sex scenes. give her a role, give her some background and give her a bigger purpose than, well, dancer and sex partner

Emmet's brother - is he goign to be brought back with bolut and the travels? perhaps it might be a good idea to have the old man talk about him some more, mention about their relationship and how he got luck enough to escape the kingdom's to the orcs and how his brother wasnt.

the concil - we know what it is, we know it has old orcs in it, we know it makes decisions and we know... no thats kinda it. what other choices do they make? how do they run the camp other than the strength of battle? stormbane i doubt is very strong in his age, so how is he involved in it?

the black orc's - you have mentioned that the kingdoms are at war with them, and the orcs are elping. so when do the fighters come back who are currently up there holding the line? do they ever come home or is it a case of fight till you die?

i hope that this helps you out in your writing and i hope that you are writing and keeping well. this story is really amazing and deserves all of the ratings and feedback it has been given.

i wish you well

JC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More Battle

Simple enough, love the story but you spent an entire page just on the mating between Algra and Greg. I hope this next chapter is coming soon and will have plenty of kick ass fighting involved.

Also i hope the martial art's get their own in, its his training and i want to see his prowess kick some of those righteous orc asses after all the taunting he has been put through

JC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thankyou

I'm so pleased that another fantastic story isn't being left to die, It's quite annoying when you read so many great stories and then find that they will never be finished, I was starting to believe this was another one.....so glad that I was wrong.

Welcome back and thanks for the great story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Repeat customer

I keep coming back to this story, and I send best wishes for you writing more of it,

With your policy on email feedback I'm even tempted to start an account after years and years of only browsing here, just to talk about this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great fucking story

One of the best stories I've ever read that is worthy of being saved and with rereading value to boot! this is the second time I've read the missing dragon and I was very glad to find that there is a fourth chapter it's really great story. The amazing detail you write into the story is well enough that everything comes to life in coherent order, and other than the story dropping at some points I have no complaints. I kind of hope to see in the near future that Gregory has sex with maybe a new character like maybe an Orc for a one time fling or something. One last thing I've noticed that Greg is starting to become more similar to Conan and I was wondering if that was intentional because I would like to continue to see Greg as his own original character. I can't wait for the next chapter so great job on this story and I good luck to your other endeavors. P.S. I don't remember my lit erotica account name so I'm posting as anon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More, please.

Great cliff hanger. This is the best way to leave the reader between episodes. I'm fired-up, optimistic, and ready for battle.

I shall eagerly await the next instalment.

altrendrag123altrendrag123over 8 years ago
More please

Can't wait for the next installment i love a good fantasy series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

Very well written. I look forward to the future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very well written, where is the next chapter?

It seems you've given up on your story writing, no updates since April...

That's another good story unfinished, too bad.

sbondadesbondadeover 8 years ago
Great story; waiting for next part...

Thank you for a great story. Eagerly waiting for next part from a few months. Please don't leave us hanging indefinitely.

TheDemonWhispererTheDemonWhispererover 8 years ago
You're really gonna leave us HANGING?????

This is like the 6th time I've read this chapter.....The last page is like a season finale...Its left me...no....A LOT of us readers hungry for more.......Next chapter pliz!!!!......

RevlemmonRevlemmonover 8 years ago
Please continue

This is the third novel worthy story I have read in the past few days that seems dead. Very disappointing, hopefully there will be more chapters soon.

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerover 8 years agoAuthor
I'm still here.

I’m still here. I haven’t given up on the story. I’m very slow with my output.

If you want to know what I’m up to or you want to ask me what’s going on with TMD then I’d appreciate it if you could just PM me on the forums (make sure to go into your own profile and enable PM’s for me to respond). This isn’t some shocking new thing with me. Most folks know how slow my output is. Yes it sucks. Yes I’d like to do more. No, I haven’t given up on it. Yes I am doing all of this completely for free.

If you want to be supportive then please don’t post comments suggesting that the story is dead or that I’ve given up on it. I do work hard on these things and it’s not very nice to find people telling me that my stories are dead or that I’ve given up on them. I also don’t want any potential new readers getting the wrong idea.

I have an open feedback thread on the forums as well as a thread specifically asking for feedback on The Missing Dragon. I’m frequently active there too. If you have any worries, take them there and I’ll respond. You can also freely PM me at any time (and I might send you a snippet of whatever I’m currently working on too.) I usually just ignore requests in the comments when they’re just asking when the next chapter will be available. The answer is the same as always. It’ll be available when it’s ready.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Comment

The only comments I have are these..do you plan to explain why Greg could handle the ring..and do you have an idea yet when your next installment will be...that's all

mistout1mistout1over 8 years ago
Amazing tale

I just stumbled across this series about a week ago and it rapidly filled any free time I could find. I can't wait to see where you take the story from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

Setting a reminder to check for chapter 5.. About two years from now. Hopefully I'll get a surprise before that though.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
oh hells bells

Please hurry with chapter 5. what a great universe you have made . You are quite the author .. thank you for sharing with us .

Stephen J

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Riveting

A fantastic story from an equally fantastic author. A captivating tale of raunchy erotic fantasy that keeps you on "The edge of glory" so much that you just don't want to "Let it go" as you come to the end awaiting the next spectacular chapter. Just went form Lady Gaga to Frozen. Take that other commentors haha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DONT LEAVE US HANGING!!

i first read ch.1-3 about 2 yrs ago and had pretty much given up hope that you would ever finish the story. i decided to check 1 more time and got a great surprise. i see you posted this chapter about 6months ago, so i'm hoping the next chapters are coming soon. this is such a great story, PLEASE dont leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Comment I hope carry some weight

I've been reading stories on this website for probably four years now and I have not once left a comment and I'm hoping me doing so will encourage you to continue on with the story Please don't hang us out to dry there are already too many wonderful stories on this website that aren't finished please be among the few that are good and are finished

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

Oh man.

I never leave comments but I was so disappointed getting to the end of the story and realising that there's no chapter 5 to carry on with.

Looking forward to reading the rest in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If you ever decide to update the story...

I'd be a happy bunny! Good job so far.

gakhagakhaover 8 years ago
So good

I've read this a few times as we wait for chapter 5 and enjoy it very much. The only part that doesn't ring true to me somehow is the baseball bat part with Ulf. Given that the characters are British, it just seems like incongruous for him to be talking about baseball bats and pretzel fueled drunkenness. Probably hard as cricket or football don't really lend themselves to what you were trying to convey but some other descriptor might have been better. Anyways, great work, keep 'em coming! (please :)).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Supportive comment

I will write all supportive comments you want, just do not stop writing, you bastard!

iknowwhatiknowwhatover 8 years ago
So good

Can't wait for chapter 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
status

still alive mr. wizard?

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerover 8 years agoAuthor
Yup!

Check my author profile for what's going on with me right now. It's up to date.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Any idea when ch:5 will be out?

191131142081191131142081over 8 years ago
Asking your permission to rip off this story

I have a story that I am writing, and there are a lot of parallels to The Missing Dragon. I started my story before having read yours, but many of the elements are the same and I feel I would be intruding on your territory if I published my story without asking your blessing. I can show you my story and you can decide then, or you could give me an answer now. I haven't been working on the story long, so it wouldn't be a big deal to rewrite some of it or to trash it altogether.

Thanks and regards,

191131142081

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please

Please don't let it be two years again before another chapter is added here, but if it is, please add a chapter to Aphrodisia in the mean time. I enjoy your work. So much that this is the first time I have made a comment.

Regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
huzzah indeed sir!

Even better the second time read. Quite a romp, and truly one of my favorite stories found here over the years. I'm so happy I found these scrolls, and look forward to continued episodic parchment!

A stand alone prequel saga on Talina the 'assassin' would be awesome. The original triple xXx Bond lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful read

Absolutely amazing and I look forward to chapter 5.

One minor quibble. Chapter 1 strongly implied that Gregory hailed from Britain. That's fine. But if he is english, baseball bats would be unfamiliar to him. He'd be more likely to favor a cricket bat. Flatter design, almost sword or cleaver shaped in some ways. More offensive options. If you strike with the flat, you can stun and crush soft tissue like cartilage. If you twist it 90 degrees to strike with the edge, it's easy the snap bones.

Sorry to drop a pedantic quibble on such an amazing story. Please don't get discouraged.

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerover 8 years agoAuthor
For he himself has said it, and it's greatly to his credit...

So yeah, I am an Englishman. I know perfectly well what a baseball bat is, and don't find them to be remotely unfamiliar. Also, I don't know if you've ever wielded a cricket bat before but they're horrendously unbalanced. A long thin handle with a heavy striking panel designed to be swung low past the feet. Since Gregory is trying to move himself away from the similarly unwieldy weapons favoured by orcs, he wouldn't be likely to choose something that resembled a cricket bat. His weapon is basically designed to be a blunt, wooden stand in for a longsword.

Sorry to bring you up on this, but I had another comment a while ago saying my story was unbelievable because someone didn't believe the English drank their beer cold. I've lived here all my life, so I know plenty about English culture, thanks! ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you for the correction!

I did not realize baseball was that popular over there. I'm an American, and I thought only Americans and the Japanese went nuts over it. Glad you corrected me.

As for the cold beer thing, that doesn't surprise me. I've met europeans who like beer both ways.

Tbough a thought occurs: modern chocolate requires extensive refinement. How is Jan adjusting to life without convenient junk food? And if Gregory ever finds a way home, even temporarily, how would Algra react to chocolate mousse?

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerover 8 years agoAuthor
... that he is an English man!

Baseball isn't very popular over here. Never seen a game being played in my life. As you said, we prefer cricket. That being said, American culture has exposed its bare ass to us over here long enough that an English person can view a baseball bat without thinking witchcraft is afoot. My point was that Gregory wanted something that could be weighted better than the heavy clubs used by orcs, and also had enough impact behind it not to snap when he hit an orc with it. So his new weapon looks like a baseball bat rather than a cricket bat.

As for beer, it generally depends on what you call "beer" because we seem to have a wider range over here. Lager, Ale, Stout, Bitter, etc. The list goes on. Some are better when drank at room temperature, but most of the time the stuff that comes out of the taps at pubs is cold.

Jan tended to stay away from too much junk food when she was in our world because she liked to stay healthy, though any stuff like that which she did eat tended to go straight to her boobs. Algra would initially be alarmed at the presence of chocolate mousse, thinking that perhaps people from our world enjoy eating some sort of poop. However if she could be persuaded to taste it, she would think it a nice accompaniment to dinner but would prefer a nicely seasoned medium-rare steak instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To Lien

Without sounding like a jerk, can we know will be the next installment?

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerover 8 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous,

With sounding like a jerk: No you can't know when the next installment will be, so ner, ner, ner, ner, ner, ner!

Seriously, I've just turned my attention back to it properly after finishing the story Christmas Cracker. I'll be putting out the next chapter of TMD before doing anything else now, but it won't be out for a while yet.

pearlygrlpearlygrlover 8 years ago
OMG(osh)!

Fantastic story! Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chillax and love the work

A happy soul will draw a muse, like a moth to a flame. Take your time, enjoy your talent, because not a lot of people get to discover their own.

hardheadd1hardheadd1over 8 years ago

Would really like to see an update

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Been a year since you updated babe. Might want to work on that.

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerover 8 years agoAuthor
Updates and such.

Gone back to writing the next chapter now. I have a new story out called Christmas Cracker that should hopefully tide you guys over in the mean time, check it out via my author page. Also, just to remind everyone that I'm on the forums almost every day. So if you want to ask me about the story then feel free to drop by and wing me a PM. I got nothing anywhere near an estimate for release for the next chapter now. I'll just say probably not in the next month. Maybe longer.

lonecrowlonecrowabout 8 years ago
Good to know!

Finally! Glad to see you're working on the next chapter. This has been a slow but fantastic journey so far. Hopefully this year we'll get more than one chapter, what do you say?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Heck yea

Finally a new chapter I love this series so much thank you thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Masterfully written

This is a wonderfully written story. It has a great story line and is full of sensual richness. It stirs the imagination of the reader and whisks them to a world where fantasy comes to life. Eagerly looking forward to the next chapter.

GriffinCri7GriffinCri7about 8 years ago
Enjoyed the read.

Great series. Looking forward to your continued works.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 8 years ago
Algra

Ever since I saw the trailer for the new Warcraft movie, I picture Paula Patton as Algra in this tale. That is DEFINITELY not a bad thing!

Anyway, keep it going, Lien. Hope the new chapter doesn't take as long as this one did.

5 HUGE Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great

I found this story and its amazing. I hope you continue with the great work and soon because I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story

It is a good story and I have enjoyed reading it. I hope to see the new chapter soon enough!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nooo talinaaa

shit the harem is starting to break.amazing story by the way. dont take talina out of the equation....a threesome with torren will be enough ..or more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This is among one of the best fantasy series I've read here and on other similar story sites. You can't leave us hanging after this - please get in the next chapters quickly!! Loving this so much!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This is probably the best story i´ve read on this platform so far. Keep it up :)

muze1602muze1602about 8 years ago
Please don't leave us hanging!

This is a great story. Good strong characters that you can identify with, nicely paced and interesting plot, satisfying erotica. I see you write long chapters and that you think about what's happening to the characters and the story, but there seems to be a lot of us hanging out here hoping for another chapter of this epic story. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ahh you tease

So yeah another year gone.... and still the little dog waits lol you realize your the only author i have even book marked just so i can stop in on you every month or so to check for a new chapter lol

the pity is I hate reading unfinished series because so many times on here they die somewhere along the line and you never find out then end but this series hocked me from the start and i have been here since the beginning waiting every day for the new release its like every time i see a new chapter i won the lottery lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Chapter 5?

Please?!?!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Man, seriously it's been months now

You are the only other writer here that I have bookmarked, and check for new chapters every couple of days, and beleive me doing that for months and months is not a very fun thing.

I know that you need time to write something nice, and then there's your everyday life,

But please take into consideration the poor readers who are hooked to some nice stories. And please don't be like some other writers, like Mr. Fate, who left a perfectly good story in between hanging.

Oh and the same is for Aphrodisia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love this series

i just binge read all your stories i think you should turn this into a boom series hell id buy it i know your writing more stories but come back to this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Greatest thing I have read in a while

Man that was an amazing story, probably the bet thing I have read since game of thrones. I was completely hooked the whole way through. Please tell me chapter 5 is coming soon!!!!!!!

FourosesFourosesabout 8 years ago
Don't leave us hanging!!

Fantastic story with great characters, please don't leave us hanging any longer for the next chapter (or 6!)

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerabout 8 years ago
C'mon Geller!

I love your work and its a big influence on my materials. you deserve to have this story finished and greeted to the hall of fame where it truly belongs.

Tad less sex and a tad more details of he battle or dialogue would suit me more as a reader but its our story

good luck

JC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'm begging you!

Please please please PLEASE post another chapter! I know quality content takes time, and I'd hate to rush you, but I'm dying to know what happens next! I love how you write, and I love reading this story. Please, think of your fans. I really can't wait for the next exiting installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please

Write more. These are really good. Once I start reading I can't stop. Should make into a book.

DirtynOldDirtynOldalmost 8 years ago
WHAT!!

Don't tell me it ends there! You have to finish this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Game of Thrones - Except Better!!!

Love your work Lien. When my business gets going, i will fund future chapters of this story :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So good it hurts....

To wait... Print this whole story as a book... I would buy it in half a heartbeat. A big fan of your work.

-fan 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Impatiently Waiting as Always

Just commenting to echo support once more in the vain hope that it will spur you on somewhat. Always remember how incredibly beloved your stories are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love your writing

You have taken a "classic" genre and turned it a little on it's ear. Your writing talents make it even more fun.

Davismarc1995Davismarc1995almost 8 years ago
Progress...

I don't want to sound like some kind entitled reader and I really enjoy your work it is an absolute delight, Aphrodisia was the first thing I read on this site and even though it's unfinished I still love it!

Anyway, I just wanted to ask how is the next chapters going for The Missing Dragon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You're in my nightly prayers....

Right after "world peace" and "feeding the hungry".. It's "Please lord let Lien Geller finish "the missing dragon".

CamoGreenDragonCamoGreenDragonalmost 8 years ago
Hey mate 6 months into the year now

so we are 6 months into the year im realy hoping you have good news for us on when we may see chapter 5?.... PLEASE! x 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

i have made it a habbit to check in here once a month just to see if a new sotry is up here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Patience

Lien has Another Great one here. It Takes Time. Let the Master do his work. He Just SET THE STAGE for something Grand. I have been waiting, just as everyone else. It Will come.

gakhagakhaalmost 8 years ago
New Weapons

Just re-reading this story while waiting for an update. Curious how Gregory could have known for sure that Ulla would react dishonorably when he brought the runts together at the end. It would seem like he would have had at least tried to have a weapon for her in his bag in case she was willing to go along with his plan rather can come without anything and giving her another reason to be annoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
ahhhhhhh..

Lien... Mehn... Dee suspense is killinq me bro... Just qive us an update or something to let us know you still here with us...

Lien_GellerLien_Gelleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Still here, still writing.

No, it's not ready yet. Lots still to do, but writing more often at the moment.

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaalmost 8 years ago
Lien

Glad to know you are still working on this story, you did a very good job

My email address is phoenix23ninja@gmail.com, i would be glad to read the story before publishing and look for any errors, if you are interested

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Still anxiously waiting!

For the next installment. Very good read, and you are a master story Teller.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: New Weapons

I think he had one for her, or felt she was plenty capable. (He said as much to her during his speech.)

I think she's got some issues that are going to take some 'tough love'. I don't think our Hero can do it. Algra maybe, since apparently they were 'in laws' until recently.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
keep going!

plz keep writing this...

campbell349campbell349over 7 years ago
Psssst

Best Buy has some awesome computers for sale, they're really fast and you can type on them and everything... you don't have to use the clay tablet any more... It's been like 18 months since the last update... just sayin :}

Not that I'm pushy or anything...

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It was a year of waiting.

I really want a conclusion to this story. I'm freakin stuck on it. I need closure or I need more chapters. Please finish this. Release me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Depressed

You dont see many storieshere that pull you in for the entire story rather than just the saucy parts but this is definitely one. Sad to see its been so long since its had an installment. I would so buy this as a completed novel. We really need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hooked

Seriously, please finish the story. It's fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I am afraid this time he is dead for real.

please, you better not be,,,

your stories are easily my best addiction, particularly this one, you better make the next chapter worth the wait, make it 50 pages if you have to, i promise i will read every word and hit that five star thing down there if it pleases you.

chip812chip812over 7 years ago
Awesome story!

Please. Please. Please. Don't leave us like this.

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerover 7 years agoAuthor
Still not dead.

The Missing Dragon Ch. 05 still isn't ready and won't be for a while. It's currently at 68 pages in Word. This chapter was about 88 I think. It's still in its first draft, and there's a LOT left to write.

But there's good news! I'm now averaging about 1000-2000 words per day, which is doing a lot more than I normally do. I hope there will be some days where I get in the flow and it'll be more than that, but at least every day there's now some progress.

Also, the next chapter will be a lot longer than this one, and will hopefully finish the first "book" of The Missing Dragon series.

So there's the update. Stop telling people I'm dead. ^_^ If I ever do die unexpectedly then I promise to let you know in a timely manner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
thanks

Thank you for the awesome series. Thank you for the Aug 18th update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hallelujah, He has Risen

All jokes aside, glad you're alright and writing your heart out. 2000 words a day is mighty impressive, just take it easy so you don't burn out. This is a story worth waiting for.

dran589dran589over 7 years ago
Erotic and Entertaining

Based on a fantasy world with good timings for needed scenes. Great story! Cant wait for chap 5! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hello Good Sir!

Seeing such a positive update is incredibly joyous!

I'm happy to hear you are in good health!

I look forward to anything and everything you write!

Good day and best of luck!

~Mae (Can't be bothered logging in)

Master_Of_LifeMaster_Of_Lifeover 7 years ago
Thanks

Just came here (after checking for an update yet again) to say "Thank you" for the new Weekly Update Initiative.

If every author with unfinished work(s) here would do that, the world would be a much happier place.

... Who knows, maybe people would even be optimistic enough to vote for Gary Johnson instead of those other two (¬‿¬)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
When next instalment

Good story plot development slow but that's OK don't leave unfinished a few more twists to build on would help next little bit seams very predictable keep going

ShKiPShKiPover 7 years ago
Finally

Have been waiting for an update to this story for a long time now. Glad you're doing ok. I'm excited now to read the next chapter of your story. Don't keep us in suspense!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
still good after many readings

Still a good story after many readings, which is a hallmark of excellent writing. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Soon???

My 6th Reread of This series, And all of your others. You have Many ways to go with this. Hope to see Next Chapter Soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLien_Geller@Lien_Geller
Update to the Update: So Amazon took down the stolen work pretty fast. Woohoo! Had quite a few emails from you guys with suggestions and support. Thanks so much! They were greatly appreciated. Update: Hey guys! This is a not-so-nice update to say that I’m currently being plag...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES