All Comments on 'The Missing Dragon Ch. 04'

by Lien_Geller

Sort by:
  • 286 Comments (Page 3)
jt20510jt20510over 7 years ago
Looking for next installment!

Great story, I will have trouble waiting for it to continue. Please be quick and help us to continue to enjoying this world an story you have fashioned.

ComproserComproserover 7 years ago
This shit is the best

I'm inspired. Just read the entire series back to back. I'm rereading it when I get back tonight, then writing something again myself - count on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I am a fan.

Look when you decide to write something and publish it. I will buy it. I believe that this one is even screen worthy considering the smut being put out there for the sake of entertainment. If I were you I'd swing by the local uni and enlist some film students to turn it into a screenplay. By terms you've already done most of the work for them.

Please give us two more good chapters at least. We are jones'in out here. If you are willing i'd give a go at producing for you if you like? This story is Jack Ryan worthy as an ongoing epic. Books have a 1-3 shelf life maybe altering your delivery will free up some time for other literary ventures. I'm just sayin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please continue

I've read your "the missing dragon" a while ago

i've been waiting for you to continue the story

please finish it

cdbsr00cdbsr00over 7 years ago
continue

don't stop now. by all means continue, this turning out to be one of my favorite series. even if I am late getting to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Always reading

I always come back and read more. I do hope that you will continue this tale to completion

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Creative, exciting, and extremely well written

Managing to consistently maintain an amazing fantasy adventure tale with a enticing current of eroticism is hard to believe. I have just read 1-4 non-stop like a Tom Clancy novel.

Please, please, please ... more, more, more????????

GryphonMeidhGryphonMeidhover 7 years ago
Please continue!

I love this story. Nice balance of action, erotic action, subterfuge, epic pretenses, etc. Please, please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Better be more

Just to dam good for you to stop.

sali6435sali6435over 7 years ago
continue this please!

Ive read up to this point and then poof no more? Thats not good , your story is one of the best ive come across andlook forward to your finnishing it. Do not let life stop you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well Done

Checking your bio for a word count increase is oddly thrilling, if that is any indication of how deep the pool of anticipation i am currently drowning in is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sixth time, still charming

I re-read this series annually, since the first chapter came out, and while the past couple of times have had nothing new, it's still been a great read. Thanks for continuing the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow, that's a lot of story

Watching the progress on the bio for the next part, and looks like it's getting huge.

Maybe time to find a good break point to polish a bit? Looks like it's already at a good 25 pages

MightyMouse132MightyMouse132over 7 years ago
Wonderful

Great story line I love the way its going I hope like hell you write more into this story I really love it so please keep it up I will be a great fan of yours for as long as this site remains.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Happy Anniversery

8 years on site a couple of days ago. Time flies when reading a good yarn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Soon...

Will Algra and Ulla come to blows over the Strongblood name?

Will our hero lead the Runts to their first victory?

Will a spy and a catgirl uncover a traitor?

Will any of the girls be walking normally, or will they all move like they've been on horseback for many a mile?

The answers are on the way....

Ojdo73Ojdo73over 7 years ago
Love it

Love the storry. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

But really crappy release times. A year or more between chapters? That is fucking ridiculous.

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerover 7 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous...

Yup, really crappy release times. Sorry!

If it makes you feel any better the next chapter will be about 4x the size of the previous ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lol better release times then a lot of the "pro" writers I've seen

Lien, I shall not complain, seeing the word count so far has shown we aren't getting a chapter or 4. But rather an entire book, and I've waited 2.5 years for a good book before, a year is about average, and they don't usually have as much length as what your putting in. So call me impressed, your out doing some very good "professional" writers. I would say you and Teflar are making a lot of Amazon "professional" writers look like the amateur's they are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Damn

one of the _ sorry,the best story of this type that I haveever read. Can hardly wait for the next chapter. I have this site bookmarked and will check daily. Thanks for an exelent read. Old John the biker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well done.

I have read all 4 chapters. This has caused me to acctualy sugn up to comment. You have a way with bringing out the imagination of your story. Keep it going.

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348about 7 years ago
Free

How can people complain about release times when this

Awesome work of writing is free?

I for one am grateful for such a fine story, great writing

And great characters and plot.

Thank you very much!!

Ed:))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
when are you gonna release next chapter

man i really like your story its one of my best in liteorca keep up your work I hink if you complete yor story you can publsh your book also.....And man can you tell me when you gonna upload next chapter cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Going nuts

This probably one of my favorite. It 's well written with great storyline and plot. I know you are working on it but can you please give us some update on when ch 5 will be ready or even a best estimated time frame? Anticipation is torture.

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerabout 7 years agoAuthor
Check my author page for updates.

If you want updates to what I'm working on then check my author page. Right now I've finished the first draft of TMD Ch. 05, and I'm editing and rewriting it. Then it gets sent to my editor. Then I fix any mistakes she flags up. Then I'm good to go. The story is probably at least a couple of months out yet.

taco1085taco1085about 7 years ago
i agree

I have to agree with anonymous, except i am not afraid to show my name. this is one of the best stories i and series i have ever read. I cant wait for my chapters, I started this series yesterday and i am telling you i cant wait for the next chapter. Both series i have read of yours have been fantastic. I will read your other series and stories while i wait for the 5th chapter.... keep up the great work and thanks for some great reading....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good to see

Glad to see you are continuing this series, this is the third time now that I've read what you've already written, and I will likely read them all again when the next one is released. Keep up the good work!

mistout1mistout1about 7 years ago
Thank you

Great to hear there is another chapter coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yeah, still not liking the Talina situation.

I can't see why you wrote about Talina serving only Greg, then put her on her back, legs spread for this goombah she never noticed before. Why did she make Greg defeat her two friends then play a game she cheated at just to let him have sex with her. Then she just invites Torren over for a fuck. Oh, well she did CHEAT at the game I guess. The story is good otherwise, the chapters up to Talina's screwing Torren were five stars and favorites, not these last few. When you wrote them initially, Greg seemed to take great interest in Talina, she's beautiful, sexy and he seemed very attracted to her, now he hardly notices? Did you leave the story sit a while and just came back with a different take on it? Seems like different styles to me, looked like it was going to be a good harem story, now he wants to love on Algra and Janette, and even though he's screwing her, he doesn't seem to love Valise. BTW: Valise.... really? Was Briefcase taken as the name for a different character? Funny story, I dated a girl named 'overnight bag' for a while.... that may not have been her real name though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story: keep it coming!

I really enjoy this story; probably one of the best I've read! I can't wait for the next installment so please, don't make us wait tooo long :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Would love to see this continued.

If you can't write I hope you are well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome story

I've been reading this from the beginning and it's the best story on literotica's site you could leave out the sex scenes (tho I do enjoy them),,and this would make a great novel . Keep writing I'll keep reading and savoring every page I can only hope you don't make us wait so long again.

OpthimusOpthimusabout 7 years ago
Please continue this!

I need more! Please give me another chapter.

YekimYekimabout 7 years ago
Great Story !

Waiting with baited breath for the next installment !!!!!!!!!!

Mikey

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cant wait for next part!

Really cant wait for the next part. Great story over all pretty much got me hooked right off the bat. You could seriously turn this into a complete novel and have a best seller. Hope the next part comes soon! Thanks for the great story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Fucking writting!

Just missing a few chapters!!!!!!

Please Continue!

From justjhawkins@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lien

Lien

I'm grateful that your in good health and your able to continue writing your amazing story

I'm looking forward to reading g the next chapters!!!!

justjhawkins@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
MORE!!!!

Lein,

Please continue with more chapters. This is one of the best series which I have read.

Thank you.

magnum59magnum59almost 7 years ago
Coming of Age

I've truly enjoyed this story, but it's been two years and it hasn't come to a conclusion as yet. I would love to see this story completed and not join the ranks of so many of the other stories that give a tantalizing piece of a story but are never finished and just leave one hanging. If you do approach this story again, I think it would be better with a little less sex and a lot more meat. Thanks for the consideration. Ken

XentianXentianalmost 7 years ago
Re: coming of age

Magnum, the next chapter is being edited and is over 200k words, read Liens bio page if you want to know more. I for one cant wait. Hes written a bloody book for the chapter...

XentianXentianalmost 7 years ago
Re: coming of age

Magnum, the next chapter is being edited and is over 200k words, read Liens bio page if you want to know more. I for one cant wait. Hes written a bloody book for the chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Time wisr

Love this story. Idc how long it takes keep up the excellent work. I've reread this sevetal times waiting patiently. Ty again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I am impatiently waiting

Chapter 5 & more, When?

Jollygreen98Jollygreen98almost 7 years ago
What a story line

Hope you continue this story...

Hunter4fun27Hunter4fun27almost 7 years ago
best ever

These are the best stories i have read in ages. Keep writing please.

great characters fun story of adventure, intrigue, challenges met over come and character development and of course tonnes of sex.

the only critique is some times you forget to add stuff talked about and go to next part of story. like when jan offered greg anal sex but it never happened it was forgotten

keep up good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hurry up

It's been a month and a half already I NEED more now!!! :-)

FatalConscriptsFatalConscriptsalmost 7 years ago
50th re-read

No matter how many times I red this it's still one of the most amazing stories I have ever read. I wait with bated breath for the next chapter. 😁

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Missing Dragon

Has been submitted now waiting for it to post longest chapter to date in word. the action is about pick up again with Greg and Co. thanks Lien! cheers

goodwritingfangoodwritingfanalmost 7 years ago
god damn

It's been three days since submission and I keep refreshing. Annoying!

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 7 years ago
Waiting waiting

Gonna break F5 very soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant!

I was super stoked to see the last chapter get posted, I went back to re-read the story so I wouldn't forget any of the characters or plot lines! This chapter had me in stitches right from the outset with the colorful descriptions of the dong-clubs, haha! Awesome story, so glad to see the next chapter here! Congratulations on finishing, and of course, thank you for sharing your creativity!

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
Ok, refresher course complete

The team is united, they have new, personally specific weapons, and greater resolve.

The set up is complete, the wait is over,

huzzah

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
Will we soon be able to learn

about the eyes under the water?

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 7 years ago
Re Rightbank,

Am sure ch 5 will help with the answer

baileytommybaileytommyover 6 years ago
dragon waiting

when or if your going to write anymore would be great,you should have have made him seem more real would've been better,I mean from inexperienced to don wan and there was well just face it that many girls it started to make the story boring you got a good story just don't leave a person hanging for to long it's been awhile so please start writing again

PyroDragonPyroDragonover 6 years ago
For a wish fulfilment story

This does a horrible job at it. I'm not saying to make a story that makes no sense with random power ups, or not make the fights more tactical. But for starters, and I can't believe I'm saying this, there is way too much sex, way too much talk between him and his partners and the plot just stands still. Chapter 4 and basically almost a whole book later and we're in the same spot with only a few steps taken. It's your story so I can't really say how to handle it better, but a series like Demon Accords did a way better job at making an interesting story with over powered characters and romance with a plot that constantly moves forward. Maybe making the main over powered from the start wasn't the point, but then the crazy lust the women have for him in the story feels empty and forced in a setting where power=manliness.

One of the things that is slowing down things the most is the overbearing focus on other characters. There is no need to do that to flesh them out and it wastes time. And on a more personal lever I care nothing for their point of view. I only care for the main characters point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't mind negative critisisme

Your story is a really good one, don't ever doubt it !

And comment like "Too much sex" or "the story is too slow" are totaly beside the point.

We are on literotica guys ! You are in a website for erotic literature ! This is not Lord of the Ring or Harry Potter so don't expect to read about absolutly the same mechanic as every mainstreem fantasy novel out there.

It's true the sex lack variety but the MC as still have a lot of room to grow, it's not been half a year that he is in this world. He have is own struggle and mess up, so I understand why this story is slowpaced and the impression the Geg go nowhere but I find that the author made a good job to retain my attention and other reader out there.

Don't change your style I grown to love it along the plot you made for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the world u have created

I've actually skipped some of the sex stuff, just so I can read more about ur characters and story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh, shit, more hours gone!

I Love this story, addiction-level Love ;)

"

"Not a huzzah moment? Really?" He looked sheepishly around for support. "Come on, guys. We don't get a lot of huzzah-worthy moments. Let's enjoy it while it's still warm."

"

Busted a gut on this!

Thanks for sharing this amazing tale.

Jason

kuhpa01kuhpa01about 6 years ago
Growth of a Writer

This story is allowing those who read the entire thing to actually see a writer grow in his craft over time.

Nine months between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2. We see a fair beginning and some reaction to critical response of readers following Chapter 1. Then almost nine more months before Chapter 3 appears. We see some further changes in style.

A whopping two Years Plus goes by before Chapter 4 arrives and we see some major changes in the story writing appear. My biggest moment was the growth of the Cat Woman's TAIL, which was horribly missing when she was first introduced. Seems obvious to me that the author spent some of that 2 year period reading other stories and picking up tips and tricks. Cat Women have a weakness for getting rubbed at the base of their tails, ergo, put a damn tail on the one in this story and let our hero rub her there. Give a star just for that.

We see a better balancing of the sex moments with the action moments and also more plot advancement. Again, this is probably from reading critical reviews earlier and also the author reading other stories (examples were given by the critics for this purpose). Another star for that improvement.

I see a big improvement on the Point Of View issue. In the first chapters it was jarring and distracting when the POV shifted between principal characters, in this chapter that has improved significantly. It is a difficult thing to write with shifting POVs, and for that reason most writers don't do it. Some stay with a single POV, that of the main protagonist, and some simply stay away from it altogether by using the third party POV exclusively, not trying to "get inside the head" of the secondary characters at all.

Finally, we see real advancement of the story line, beyond the in-human amount of sex. The Runts are finally forming into a real war pack, Huzzah!! Up to a full 5 stars!

Now I will read Chapter 5, and hope to enjoy it even more than I have enjoyed this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@kuhpa01

You are completely right! It is simply astonishing to see the huge jump in quality!

Lien_Gellerm, I think I have a new favorite.

erebustitan43erebustitan43almost 6 years ago
once again another Masterpiece

This has become 1 of my Favorite stories on the website.

You have got to get this story published and start making some serious Money.

I'd place you right up there with Stephen King and J.R.R.Tolkien.

SteffiOlsenSteffiOlsenover 5 years ago
Certificate of appreciation

From one writer to another: I'm thoroughly enjoying this story, and your writing skills do it justice, thankfully. I want to especially commend you on the conversation between Janette and Algra after Jan sees Greg with Valise: it is quite lovely on its own and the content is beautifully expressed! Bravo!

CutmanCutmanover 5 years ago
Still happy

Hope it keeps impressing me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So damned good!

Every year or so I come back and re-read this classic.

I know I'm going to be sad soon, but it has been a wonderful read as I near the end of the beginning.

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Such a shane it was never finished.

So wish lien would come and finish this. 4th re-reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Some very good writing here.

Amidst the slip slop slap of sexing.

A very good story.

RazzakelRazzakelover 3 years ago

Really hate that Torren and Talina are together it is just ruining the story for me so much!!!!! The MC shouldn't have let her go and just take her back because I couldn't care less about Torren!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really enjoying this series, but honestly at this point I'm finding myself mostly skimming over (or outright skipping) a bunch of the sex scenes. The story itself has me hooked and I can't wait to find out what happens next, while in some ways the sex scenes have become a bit monotonous to me. But I'm probably one of those weird people that a couple of decades ago would have read Playboy for the stories. Okay, not really, I would have totally ignored the stories like most straight males. But still. This is a really good story whether you pay attention to the sex or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

For every 6 pages of screwing only 1 page of actual story. If this is all it will be you should write a bunch of shorts about different people. It was bad enough before but now you added other people screwing. It’s becoming the only thing the stories are about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I find some of the comments funny. This is Literotica--The expectation is that these are sex stories first and foremost. Yes there could be more character development, and yes the plot isn't the greatest, but I am interested to see where the story goes--you do have an interesting plot. Thanks for writting!

76fellow4876fellow48over 2 years ago

Usually I don't have enough time to get into sagas like I used to. However I find myself trying to read these chapters. I am drawn in to reading these stories just like I was with Tarl Cabot on the planet Gor.

I will set aside some time to read the rest, to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This last part? Burned in memory. Not only is this story profound and moving, but it’s one of leadership and devotion. This is easily among the top five stories I have ever found on this site, and a sturdy bar across the board.

(This last part… I came back to place my rating, and knew from the moment I started that I’d get sucked into this scene. An incarnation of conviction.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Now just a minute. I started the next chapter (chapter 5), read to the bottom of the first page and the number of pages in chapter 5 was an astounding 60. Sixty fuckin pages !! I didn't know whether to shit or go blind. "Me gotta go now" and rest up for all day tomorrow's reading session. WTF Neil ??

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

"Valise make him wise. I make him strong. Your friends make him laugh. You make him happy." - So much like the axiom "It takes a village to raise a child"...it takes a harem to make a warrior.

shyspudshyspudalmost 2 years ago

i could seriously work with the orc female...yummies

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFirealmost 2 years ago

I’m enjoying this a lot EXCEPT the Torren/Talina pairing. So much of the first few chapters of her being far up Gregory’s ass and all of a sudden “never mind”. The proving thing is dragging a bit but that’s a minor gripe because I’m impatient for the story to advance

amidja16amidja16almost 2 years ago

10/10

While normally I would point out that the sex is a bit too plentiful, you actually made it into a subplot. I'm excited to see what demon lurks inside Gregory that made him so insatiable and if he decides to get rid of it to settle for a more normal sexual existence or keep it with him for fear of dissapointing his harem. Personally I think that he has the spirit/soul of a horny dragon within him. Now on to part 5 to see if I guessed it right! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SatyrDick: I love it!

NovemberComingFire: Yes, the Torren/Talina pairing does make sense. Gregory is Talina's master and Torren is her lover. She initially confused the two, thinking her devotion to serving Gregory was love, but has since figured out that she's actually in love with Torren and has transferred the affection which she had been showering upon Gregory to its rightful recipient. This does not diminish her dedication to serving her master (Gregory), but demonstrates a more mature understanding of her feelings and the role each man plays in her life.

LordJokarrLordJokarrover 1 year ago

I just need to pause and say... Blatantly and unabashed... I'm taking inspiration.

On that note? The chapter ended PERFECTLY. That being said? The rest of it is inspirational. It makes me want to write more in the fantasy "lost" genere.

Southpaw1430Southpaw143012 months ago

Great chapter. Thank you.

Avariel110Avariel1109 months ago

A truly wonderful chapter I really enjoyed it thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

About damn time.

We knew they needed new tactics at least a chapter ago.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlotabout 1 month ago

Love it, love it, and love it even more. Coming from the world of tactical aviation, we were constantly looking for new tactics that could yield any increment of advantage over our adversaries. That constant search for improvement kept us striving for superior execution of our tactics. It has been that commitment to improvement that keeps us and our allies several steps ahead of our geopolitical rivals and in many ways has kept us from all out global war for a long time.... (Logistical superiority is also a huge part of that state of affairs.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLien_Geller@Lien_Geller
7095 Followers
Update to the Update: So Amazon took down the stolen work pretty fast. Woohoo! Had quite a few emails from you guys with suggestions and support. Thanks so much! They were greatly appreciated. Update: Hey guys! This is a not-so-nice update to say that I’m currently being plag...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES