All Comments on 'The Missing Dragon Ch. 05'

by Lien_Geller

Sort by:
  • 543 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
tolken move over t

Great characters great world ..last chapter should have been broken up so i wouldnt stay up all night until 7 am to finish it 😎 use speach to voice to write more ?

ukdukeukdukeover 3 years ago
Out bloody standing!!

I don't normally like the fantasy genre. The whole Hobbit thing passed me right by!

But I am addicted to this one! Spent two whole days on this getting this far!

This is seriously talented writing in ANY genre!

Can't wait to read the rest!

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Absolutely mind blowing!

Second reading, which helped my overall comprehension and enjoyment.

I am blown away, Lien Geller. Not a genre I normally enjoy, but this story is simply amazing. Over the top good.

I'm sorry you're no longer writing, I pray you're well.

Fo55iliseFo55iliseover 3 years ago

More, More, More, Please!

I'm short on sleep but need the next chapter.

Amazing story, excellently written.

Honestly, go easy on the sex and you could probably find a publisher for this story.

ausvirgoausvirgoabout 3 years ago

Loved it.

More Please!

P.S. No disrespect to your editors, but this chapter seemed to contain more errors that the earlier ones. I'd hate to have seen what it was like before your editors caught that shed-load of errors!

As I said, I loved the story anyway. However it might be a good idea to have a final editor go over the story after the other editors' corrections, when the remaining errors would stand out more.

jrazzjrjrazzjrabout 3 years ago

incredible story a really great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really think this is one of the best fantasy stories I've ever read, and on an erotica site no less. Really wish you had finished it. Extremely well done. As another commentor said, I hope you are well.

Medic975Medic975about 3 years ago

Ahh my semiannual reading of this story and great disappointment when it hasn't been picked back up. Famtastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is now my favorite story of all I know, literally. I thank you wholeheartedly for sharing this amazing piece of art with me/us all, and I do hope it will be ci tinued sometime in the future..

I wouldn't mind it if I had to pay a few euros for it as I enjoyed it quite a bit more than some books I have bought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Never have spoken here but just want to say this is a master piece and I truly hope that this gets finished some day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it. Wish there was more. I would buy the book if he ever published it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope you are in the best of health. Your imagination has brought so much joy to so many. Hoping to see an update soon I’ve never forgotten this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Such an amazing story, and such a pity that its gone unfinished. There is so much left to tell... Talina's past, Janette's new magic, the war in the North, a whole grand quest that will never be

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

1-star rating because the story is left unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wow great story ,i cryed is there more........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think this is stupid. Haven’t read it all I can admit. I mean 60 fucking pages. Probably 50 are nothing but sex. Everyone one he touches you start a tale of how he falling in love with them. You can love a lot of people but in love is something different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You are terrible. You have so many characters and so many ways and places to take this story. What do you do? Constant sex. I know what the site is but you could do sooo much better. It’s just dumb. Maybe if it was even between sex and story. Have to skip through pages of sex for half page of good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

PEOPLE DON’T READ THIS STORY. It has no end first. Even though characters are good they don’t do anything but have sex. What I hate most is you have the 4 that are glued to Greg and really want him but all of a sudden the writer decides that the blacksmith should be screwing everyone too. I have skipped sex scenes that go way too long. And way too frequent but apparently we need to throw in blacksmith too. I was still trying to push through and wanted to at least read what is here. Now that you want add another dude screwing the girls I’m done. I don’t care if it might get better. Needed to say all that because it’s frustrating to start a good story and have it fall apart. The writer becomes too focused on sex scenes and don’t develop actual story. I mean if you going to have everyone sharing same girls then why not just have orcs screwing them too? Just big nonstop orgy where all the girls just want to get passed around to everything. Don’t write how these girls want to love this one guy but go screw another. Just sad that’s how the story goes. It held so much promise early on. Yet another story left unread.

Lien_GellerLien_Gelleralmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted anything up in ages. The last couple of years have been pretty crazy for most folks. I've had a lot of stuff getting in the way of TMD and writing in general. I am still going at it though. I have been away from Lit for a while despite continuing writing. No particular reason for that, other than not having anything to publish and a slight dalliance with poor mental health (it's ok, I'm doing good). As such I haven't been able to have a look at feedback or comments.

So to clear up some stuff, I still am in the process of re-writing TMD. This is an ongoing project of doing major re-writes and line editing a (currently) 395,225 word story. For comparison, the first three books of the Lord of the Rings are 481,103 words. I'm doing this alone, with a day job, and life to deal with. I know it's been ages, I am sorry to keep you waiting. Still, if I'm going to ask anyone for money then I'd like to at least have something I feel is me at my best and although I've had loads of fun writing on here and hearing from you guys, you haven't seen my best yet. To put it bluntly, I also find certain parts of the editing process to be fucking mind-numbing. On the whole, it's an incredibly rewarding experience, but occasionally I need a break so I write other little doodle stories that often don't get finished or get turned into other stuff.

Oh, and I have no idea who said I'd injured my hands in a car accident, but that's horse shit. I'm still getting on with it, there's just a lot to do and I've been struggling here and there as one should when trying something new.

Thanks to everyone who sent me nice messages recently. I hope to have something new for you as soon as I can.

Lien

MesraMesraalmost 3 years ago

THE WRITER DID COMEBACK GUYS! DON'T BE LOST! I HOPE MUCH FOR YOU THE AUTHOR, PLEASE DON'T LET US DOWN!

WolfkittyWolfkittyalmost 3 years ago

I love this story so far. Thou, I think you need to add a new female character that couldh' ve been brought as a slave that needed away into the orcs territory to fine the source of the new power. She could have saved the human slaves and the orcs of the trading caravan in hope of generating good feeling. I did notice that when the story began he had a brother. Later, you wrote that he was an only cbild. Which is it? Or, is it part of the story line?

Brittanyduran86Brittanyduran86almost 3 years ago

Why are you rewriting the story. The story is 5 stars an absolute masterpiece as it is there is nothing wrong with it, other than I wish there were more chapters to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the story, have read it all the way through in one hit. I appreciate the sheer effort of producing this not to mention the imagination needed to create it. Hope your RL problems go away. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cant wait for the re-write. This story needs to be continued as well... it is a genuine masterpiece.

AmorousFuckerAmorousFuckeralmost 3 years ago

Wow, rather amazing the level of vitriol in some of the comments. Quite frankly, when I started reading this series day before yesterday (for the third or fourth time), I was not expecting to find that Mr. Geller was, in fact, still with us and working on his craft. That is exciting news.

To @Bruttanyduran65, from a fellow writer who has improved works when beta readers thought them perfect AND witnessed friends do the same when I, myself, thought their works to be perfect, please give artists the benefit of the doubt when they say they're making it better. It doesn't always work out that way, but more often than not (at least in my experience), it does make it better, even if it's just adding shine to a diamond.

More importantly, though, it's always best to let a writer go through his/her own process.

To Lien, I want to reiterate that this is fantastic already, and to hear that what you've been working on for so long is exceeding 300K words? Blows my mind. I'm trying to squeeze 60K out of my first novel (non-erotic), and that's not easy when blessed with plentiful free time as I was for a few months with the pandemic, let alone working a full-time gig! Major kudos for creating such a compelling storyline (though I admit, it gets a little old when reading the story makes me want to masturbate every other page...not a complaint so much as a comment regarding your desire to sell your work to the masses).

Oh, and on that last note, I can't speak for everyone, but I would gladly give you a few bucks for this story, even in unfinished form. It's not the best writing in the world, but I've seen much worse passed off as good literature, so I look forward to seeing your best effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fking excellent. To the author: you have made a world here, and it is for it's darkness a good one. The more erotically charged stuff doesn't seem out of place but fits well. DEATH TO THE EVIL IN THE NORTH UNLESS IT CAN BE TURNED!

Lea7Lea7almost 3 years ago

Okay, so I rarely - if ever - make a point of commenting on works here on Lit, but after rereading TMD for the third time and feeling all sorry for myself because such an amazing storyline was going to remain unfinished and all those loose ends and fantastical possibilities were going to torture me for eternity, I made a point of reading the comments, then your bio, and can I say Lien that I AM SO FKN EXCITED FOR YOUR REWRITE. I consider this tale to be one of those diamonds-in-the-rough as far as potential goes. So please, hear my shout out of wholehearted support and happiness that life is moving (slowly) in a positive direction for you, and let me know when I can purchase TMD - in any way shape or form. Free stuff is cool too :D. I figure it'll be a long wait, but the good stuff is always worth it. Oh, so worth it. I look forward to seeing your work improve and the tale unfold.

bobafet2395bobafet2395almost 3 years ago

Holy hell that was amazing!

This all feels like it should be a series of books and I would gladly buy all of them. I don't understand the people that whine and cry about it not being finished. They are clearly impetuous children that have never waited months/years for the next book in their favorite series to finally show up for pre-order. Though it is nice to actually have the communication there is a more coming, so we know to keep an eye out or move on. :)

Please tell me you have set up a Patreon or something for support! I don't really care if you think its finished or polished enough to have people throw money at you. You should set one up and let them choose. You might be surprised. You don't have to add anything extra. I support several people who don't add anything extra on Patreon, just because the work they do put out is very entertaining. And for the others, the only "extra" is that the stories get posted there a few weeks before they come here.

Ok, now that I got that out. I do wish this last part had been broken up. Part 4 is 42K words ... part 5 is 217K. That could have been 5 parts by itself and there are a lot of logical break points as well. The story is fabulous. Love the characters. I do find myself skimming some of the sex to get back to the story, but unlike others, that doesn't bother me. Its easy enough to read when I want and skim when I don't. Its mostly the scenes with known couplings. I slow down for new ones.

I can agree that I wouldn't want this to break down into an all out orgy all the time, but I also didn't feel like that's where it was going either. Torren had his place and it was special and tender, and I was REALLY sad about it by the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really think you should set up a Patreon account. I know a lot of people would love to support you and don't care about getting a final product on the Patreon site. I know of a few authors on this site that were eventually able to quit their day jobs after setting up an account. Maybe offer a less edited version a little time before you post the final version, then post it on Literotica the next day. You could even break the chapters up further on the Patreon site so members feel like they're getting more bang for their buck. Maybe offer character art and stuff for higher tiers once you get rolling.

Whatever you do, so happy to hear you're doing Ok and still writing. Stay safe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story.

Theclaw915Theclaw915almost 3 years ago

I just finished binge reading this story for the first time and was sad that it was still unfinished but then I saw your bio and now I'm excited again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hey you m*therf*cker i have read all 4 chapters before this but what the hell is 60 pages i am literally scared by seeing the number i'm not sure if i'm going to continue reading it but yeah till the 4th chapter it was pretty good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

An incredibly good story, very rare to read one this good even though the last few chapters bought a few tears. Hopefully there will be more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Holy crap!!! Cut Down a bit on the sex part and any fantasy publishing firm Will sign you on! I rushed through the story and could not put my phone Down😳

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Still waiting for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story line was interesting. The sex was ridiculous and I just skipped over it as it was boring.

Edhawk64Edhawk64over 2 years ago

Really good fantasy story, thanks for sharing it with us readers. Love the main characters, storyline is great, looking forward to the next instalment.

60 pages was one hell of a chapter, but gratefully received.

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaover 2 years ago

Was gonna wait for your rewrite to be finished before I gave it another reread, but couldn't help myself. I'm so eager to see where this goes next. Great Job.

Poseidon60Poseidon60over 2 years ago

I don't know where to start, I couldn't stop reading and now I can't wait for the next chapter or chapters. Its a cross between Oath to Mida and the Gor Chronicles as I have read all of those. I can't begin to explain how much I loved this piece of writing. It could make you feel proud to almost make you cry to make my Cock hard. I wish there was an artist to actually draw the characters. The sex scenes were a little bit drawn out other than that please don't keep us hanging here. I can't wait for the next edition. I just know I DO NOT WANT TO MISS the next chapters!!!

76fellow4876fellow48over 2 years ago

Just to say, I read it to the end. I enjoyed the pace that was set in the last chapter.

There are still several major items still untold, such as the source(s) to the virility, et al.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Greatest story after three square meals but not far off at all. I hope you start uploading the next chapters quickly or your fans are going to die out of suspense. First one is going to be me though, so a little hurry is appreciated. But this is one hell of a story. I just wished Ulla could be part of Gregory's harem.😅😇

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry for the anonymous tag. At the time of writing this, I can't recall my lit login, although I know I have one lol. I thoroughly enjoyed this story and was sad to see that I had reached the current end. I can say that I was pleasantly surprised and excited to see that it is still being worked on, as I have found read many a story that was never finished. I can't wait to continue exploring this world that you have created, and I wish you all the best in your life and your writing efforts

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really appreciate how you laid out safety words and compassionate kinks, it isn't explored a lot in literature. The brief mention of jealousy in its many flavors and facets kept me hooked, too. Also this whole saga is simply BADASS-- from its horny beginnings to its poignant interpersonal relations. I really hope more chapters will be published!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Speckfuckingtacular

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That is such an amazing story! I was in tears one minute and laughing the next, you really have a way with bringing out extremely emotional situations clearly. I look forward to reading future endeavors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story! I truly hope you publish more of this story.

One thing you should consider is Formally publishing this story via sites such as Amazon. Other authors have and this story is equally as good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

waiting for the next part to be uploaded soon love the story excellent it surely is marvelous

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please please please finish or write more. This world and the characthers are amazing!!

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 2 years ago

Wow! Epic story! I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was the best novel I had ever read and The last chapter's last ten pages were a little confused and out of place I was shocked when I read about the back story in the last page and I hope there is some kind of movie series on this novel/stories and hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story kept me glued for a few days straight. Lots here to appreciate in terms of sci-fi, (warcraft similarities?), normal everyday interactions between characters, sex, and exhibitionism. Nothing's left wanting. You really do have a gift; it seems words just flow from you. It doesn't feel like you had to plan this out much, and yet, there's immense detail and lovable characters.

Regardless of whether you wrote this after a lot of planning, or if it just flowed easy, you have my thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I truly can't wait for more. I've kept re-reading this for the 3rd time, and I just love it. Janette with magic, the upcoming war, this is starting to get really good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There must be several more chapters ????

call_me_hkcall_me_hkover 2 years ago

There should be several more chapters to finish this story. I lot of questions remain unanswered. But until now it is a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn this is good.

But Lydia's death... damn that was bitter especially since she and greg had something growing between them.

Just the blacksmith would have been fine, was he busy fucking Lydia when they got off'd?.

Jan being revived and MC going ultra instinct with power is just abit farfetched. And too sudden so soon after revealed he has power of some sort

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great series. The story and characters are well written. I did not expect to find something of this quality here. Looking forward the future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Truly amazing and gifted writing. Great mix of content that deeply engages readers. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fascinating ....Well written ...Hoping the adventure will be continued in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, I agree with most of the other comments please continue!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really liked this series and would like to see it continued and where it can go from there. There’s just too many questions that haven’t been answered like the ring’s purpose? Why does it view Gregory worthy to wear it? What is Gregory in the first place because there’s tidbits in the story that allude to him of being something more than human. There’s even more potential for the story in the adventures of finding out the truth as well. I’d like to see Valise back with the elves w/ Gregory and the Dragons by her side possibly paving the way for a united front of all the races against the Northern Mountain demons. Gregory’s realization of his role and identity amongst the greater scheme of the world around him. So much potential to tap into that just needs exploring. If you’re reading this, please continue to expound on this world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't stop there!

You wove a wonderful story over a backdrop of an interesting new world. Yes, I found your story while in search of erotica but this was so much more.

Dragoon32Dragoon32over 2 years ago

Finally got the chance to finish this story really hope it will be finished some day your an awesome author

RANDOMDUDE9999RANDOMDUDE9999about 2 years ago

Salutations Miladies And Milords!!!!!🤴👸

Wow Just Amazing Saved The Tab For Another Story To Read Since I Was Engrossed In Another Story Like This. Wow I'm Just Wowed At The Journey Greg Has Been On. All The Plot Twists And Crazy Battle's. I Really Hope We Get Another Part Because That Was Just An Awesome Read. I Already Know I'm Going To Reread A Few Bits. But I Can Tell The North Is Where The Dragon Will Return To Help The South Forces Of Order Against The North Forces Of Chaos. I Honestly Can't Wait To See The Next Great Read You Entice Us With Next. But Man We're There Alot Of Sadness And Coolness. Can't Wait!

As Always Hope All Is Well. And U And Ur Family Is In Good Health. Hope Everyone Is Having An Amazing and Blessed Day/Night. Don't Mind Me Just Spreading Positive Vibes And Positive Energy. Take As Much As U Need.🖖🖖🖖🖖🖖

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After the amazing love scene with Valise, I just wanted all the other women to disappear. Oh well.

TalimosinTalimosinabout 2 years ago

I was soo disappointed with this story. It started out so strong and to leave it there on such a cliff hanger is simply cruel.

Absolutely love this story and can't wait for the next part.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

2nd read through - I forgot how damn long the final part was...buu8t well worth it!

This story got me to read more of the 'Fantasy' stuff on this site.

Love the 'Lancer of Wanton Vagina' moniker and the semi-reference to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (but using Tuesday instead of Thursday).

10/10!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wasn't sure if I was going to like this at first. The more I read the harder it become to put down. At the end when Jannet did I was pissed off. The word amazing is not correct! When I got to the last 2or3 chapters I didn't want to end. If you write more I will be over excited to loose more sleep!

InsurrectionInsurrectionabout 2 years ago

I guess this will never be finished? I have been coming to check for updates for about 4 years now. A gifted writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This needs several things: continued, hard copy to be sold, digital book, and even audio.

You did an amazing job with this series. Need to go read the rest.

xhristianjxhristianjabout 2 years ago

It's a real shame about this story the premise the world building the narrative all of it is really well written. My only real criticism considering its on an erotica site is the sex scenes are just too long. I mean they genuinely are very well done but it's almost like literary porn in that its just too overwrought and protracted.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, but am saddened as it clearly begs continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another incomplete literotica work. Again, unfortunate because it’s good. What’s up with the author? I’m just astonished at the number of authors who quit writing but tease us with vague promises of further submissions. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All stories should be completed and verification of completion before even put on this site. Won't read another story by this author afraid others are unfinished as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too bad it's done - this could have gone on for some time.

People's lives change, Ahh well

shyspudshyspudalmost 2 years ago

so bloody brilliant but i confess, i appear to be like everyone else. this near demands continuation for it it is sublime, a thoroughly entertaining read full of suspense, love, compassion and of course, fabulous sex.

One can always hope thay it shall be continued but if not, i shall certainly treasure it, read it again and have it within my favourites and believe me, not to many find their way there.

Thisis so far above five stars, thank you

beach_bouybeach_bouyalmost 2 years ago

What a beautiful work of art!!! Like the other comment writers, I would love to see this story continue. I would love to see what secrets are to be exposed with his further adventures. I would love to see more of the mermaid, or perhaps it was a baby dragon that Greg had been looking for since the beginning of the story..... Needless to say, this is another 5 star story and would be more if those ratings were available.

mljwaffle007mljwaffle007almost 2 years ago

Wow this story became soooo gripping near the end and made me rush through it quicker than I’d have liked! I am not ashamed to admit, that the deaths brought tears to my eyes. I think the character development was fantastic and the fantasy elements were great! Now I just have to hope that this continues sometime in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We will rock you by not getting into details my imagination went wild I really enjoyed this story

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 2 years ago

And ye shall be dubbed The Tolkien of Literotica for this magnificent story

Richard1940Richard1940almost 2 years ago

I have just reread this story. I loved the first time round, but I think it is even better the second time round. Damn this scoring system - not only will it only allow me to give 5****** but it won't even allow me to do it a second time after a second reading.

LwcbyLwcbyalmost 2 years ago

It was a good story, but the sex got boring after chapter 2,and I finally got tired of all the talking. I probably skipped or skimmed half the last few chapters. I mean we know Janette was a raging bitch, did I want to read five pages about it? Hell fucking no! Like I said a good story, but it could be cut almost in half, and be fucking awesome!!!

Longfellow69xxxLongfellow69xxxalmost 2 years ago

Great story, just wish there was more, because I can't get enough

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sex scenes were boring asf, relationship between torren and talina felt forced, and i really dislike janettes character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the story wish it didn't end. You have a fabulous talent

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had to go back and read this whole thing through. Not sure if I finished it the first time or not, but I look forward to more. My preference is usually for more plot, less sex, but this story still managed to have the plot moving despite all the sexy detours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

well It's been years . Where is the next part???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As others have noted, this clearly isn't the end of the story -- only this chapter. Should you, the author, happen to suffer any further inspiration on this front, please be aware that it will have an eager and appreciative audience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
incredible series!

The Magnificent Dragon is one of those rare achievements, a magnificent epic adventure with many outstanding qualities. Its fantasy/medieval setting is rare but fascinating. The story has fascinating characters, and the plot moves at a steady pace from start to finish. The love scenes are very well done, and are expertly woven into the plot to advance the overall story in a wonderful manner, adding real depth to the plot without ever hindering it in any way. Well-written with great imagination, this story is certainly the author's finest work. Five stars for this chapter and for the entire series as well.

RK52RK52over 1 year ago

I spent far longer reading the story than I anticipated but it was well worth it. A well deserved five stars for a fascinating and well presented story. Thank you!

OftenRomanticOftenRomanticover 1 year ago

My only regret is that readers are not allowed to award a green "E"... but I did award 25 stars: 5 stars for each chapter. I've read your story 6 times now and still get immersed in the world you've created and the characters you've developed. The best stories we never want to end... even if you wrote another 400,000 words I'd still want more! Thank you for leaving this story up for us to read and reread... best of luck on your future writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God yes, I love shit like this and when I saw the last chapter was 60 pages I was like “Fuck. Yes.”

RK_readerRK_readerover 1 year ago

I know this story is old but I just found it and wanted to say it was fantastic. Thank you and hope to see more someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant! Is that really all we get? I'm hanging on the edge of seat for more! Thank you!

hungryeye2233hungryeye2233over 1 year ago

fantastic story. i know that some people had to die during the story, thought you handled it quite well. are we going to see a sequel or is this the end of Gregory Hopkins.

Pat338Pat338over 1 year ago

Fantastic,nice to read a story that had thought put into instead of the norm, well done.

Soapiestbeast48Soapiestbeast48over 1 year ago

I need more please awesome story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was the best story I have ever read on this site. please give us a sequel ,this was fucking amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My god. I've been riled up, made horny, brought to tears! This is one of the best stories Ive ever read. I found myself unable to stop reading until there was no more. I only put it down when I had to wipe away the tears when Greg was given the torch to put with the headstones. I cannot wait until there is more. Absolutely fantastic work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLien_Geller@Lien_Geller
Update to the Update: So Amazon took down the stolen work pretty fast. Woohoo! Had quite a few emails from you guys with suggestions and support. Thanks so much! They were greatly appreciated. Update: Hey guys! This is a not-so-nice update to say that I’m currently being plag...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES