All Comments on 'The Missing Dragon Ch. 05'

by Lien_Geller

Sort by:
  • 543 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Oh my god, the best story I've read on here. I'd love more of the adventures of Greg, Jeanette, Algara and the rest of the clan.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

I liked the story and the characters even better than the smut - which is excellent as well.

I would buy all subsequent books if they were self published on kindle unlimited. How many readers here would buy them? Maybe with enough interest we'd finally be able to learn how they meet the emperor, how they handle the antagonistic lord and repair human orc alliance, how they join the war in the north and fight the demons. Not to mention the ring power, the restored elf Valise, magic armour, business empire etc.

I guess a happily ever after is also possible for his 4 ladies (maybe plus princess?), but this series is fantastic and even if published as is it would definitely be highly rated. You might fade to black most smut and you still have a great fantasy series!

Either way, thanks and best wishes!

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

A great story! I wish another author would pick up this world and write follow up stories. I enjoyed very much and would buy the books if published.

Thank you Lien Geller!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter or 2 or 10!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Bro it’s been 7 years. Maybe the plagiarizer should continue the story. 🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Brought me.to tears. Thank you

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlotabout 2 months ago

Wow! I don't have words that will come together that make much sense. The story is phenomenal, the characters are real enough to bring tears and laughter as they confront their challenges, and I can't wait to see what glorious adventures are in their future. Thank you for a well-crafted tale....

.

Well done. 👍 👍, 5 🌟s and all the 👏s I can provide.

tlanuwa1963tlanuwa1963about 2 months ago

Excellent story. I do hope you'll continue it 😊

PowdaddiPowdaddi3 months ago

Thank you for this story, left me hungry for more and to discover how the tale unfolds. Thoroughly enjoyed it

BarryAllen888BarryAllen8883 months ago

Finished this at 1:30am. Epic. Really hope you continue with this story.

JamesBBKJamesBBK3 months ago

What an epic story. It is interesting, passionate and fun. Also very well told. I look forward to their travels!

ProgamermoveProgamermove3 months ago

Holy crap what an amazing conclusion. I hope one day to read more of these characters and worlds, so many unanswered questions!

tinfoilhattinfoilhat4 months ago

This is an incredible story. When I saw this last chapter was 60 pages. I love reading long epics. I also wish it would be added to.

DigitalDreamerDigitalDreamer4 months ago

Truly a well told story -- with a tremendous amount of incredible sex. I hope you are well, friend. Your accomplishment here is impressive. If you feel like offering more, please know that there are many grateful readers who will devour your works.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Want a whole lot more!!!

KerrionKerrion5 months ago

I truly hope you come back and continue this EXCELLENT tale!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Last contact July 18, 2022

Its a great first book and this was the last item you posted in 2017. Five years should have given a good start on book 2?

Please continue, I look forward to reading book 2.

MwestohioMwestohio5 months ago

This is just fantastic

KJay15KJay156 months ago

Just another dead unfinished story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked the story. There was humor and drama. I hope he finishes it!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Amongst the best there is on this site - a gold standard for other authors to aspire to.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Encoré. Great story

Tomcat1772Tomcat17727 months ago

Awesome!!!! I havent seen any more, is the rest on a different site?? Please dont say that its over, id love to see more!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I merely wish to thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dear author,

This amazing story is now 6 years old, so I don’t think you will continue it. However it is a great story. Definitely the best of its genre, probably the best overall.

So thank you for your story.

daves_not_heredaves_not_here10 months ago

OMG! What a place to end the series! This was posted on 06/23/17 so I think we can assume, unfortunately, that this series is now abandoned (even if the Series Info says it's still active). If I'm wrong, please correct me, Lien_Geller! I'd love to see more of this series!

5 stars for every part

Thanks

Ezorro2Ezorro210 months ago

Awesome stories! Please write more! We love you!!!!

iainnahearadhiainnahearadh10 months ago

Like everybody else, we can but pray that Lien_Geller is in good health and otherwise occupied.

Also, that they will eventually turn their attention to writing another few chapters.

As for what has already been presented, typo's and other issues aside, it's probably one of the best stories told here in Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story I just wish there was more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hopefully this gets a sequel. This was great.

vron_skyvron_sky11 months ago

This is not an open ending, in my opinion, but an unfinished story. Unfortunately, for some reason, the author did not finish it. Nevertheless, I enjoyed reading what was written, and I didn't even have an unpleasant aftertaste, as happens in the case of ragged plots. Therefore, thanks to the author and 5 stars for his work.

slimfrenchieslimfrenchie11 months ago

Id totally read this book series if continued! I need to know more!

JetnemoJetnemo12 months ago

an amazing series and incredible writing i truly wish to read more

Southpaw1430Southpaw143012 months ago

One of my favorite stories. Wow! Great chapter. Thanks.

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirl12 months ago

This last masterpiece of a chapter, was just that. WOW

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I read this again every couple of years because every aspect of it is of astounding quality. I’ve not totally given up on there being a chapter 6, but even if there isn’t, I’m sure I’ll remember this story for decades to come.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow, chapter 5 was amazing. I'm not ashamed to admit to some tears dropping at the loss of some people near the end. Is there any plans for a chapter 6?

BruceWoBruceWoabout 1 year ago

This remains the best story on Literotica. That was true in 2017. Remains true today

HemmingswayHemmingswayabout 1 year ago

What a great journey. 5+****** I hope the author has some new ideas and offers new work. I wouldn't hesitate to dive in. One of the best reads on LIt!

korbona69korbona69about 1 year ago

This was incredibly well written nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Started this journey for the horniness, stayed for the plot (and the horniness). Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think it speaks to your confidence as a writer that you didn't break this up into smaller segments as is so often done by others. This can weed out low scores from any who did not like a story, thus getting a skewed higher score from those who like it and continue reading.

You also don't seem to care about how many "hot" stories you have on your list. This could have easily been broken down into 10 or more chapters by itself. You appear to be all about the writing.

The story was so well written, I found myself skipping many of the sex scenes to get to the next part of the plot. Those I did read were very well written, but the story as a whole was too interesting to worry too much about who Greg was boinking and who was next in line.

Looking forward to Ch. 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Need more this is so amazing compared to others

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My god. I've been riled up, made horny, brought to tears! This is one of the best stories Ive ever read. I found myself unable to stop reading until there was no more. I only put it down when I had to wipe away the tears when Greg was given the torch to put with the headstones. I cannot wait until there is more. Absolutely fantastic work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was the best story I have ever read on this site. please give us a sequel ,this was fucking amazing

Soapiestbeast48Soapiestbeast48over 1 year ago

I need more please awesome story!!!

Pat338Pat338over 1 year ago

Fantastic,nice to read a story that had thought put into instead of the norm, well done.

hungryeye2233hungryeye2233over 1 year ago

fantastic story. i know that some people had to die during the story, thought you handled it quite well. are we going to see a sequel or is this the end of Gregory Hopkins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant! Is that really all we get? I'm hanging on the edge of seat for more! Thank you!

RK_readerRK_readerover 1 year ago

I know this story is old but I just found it and wanted to say it was fantastic. Thank you and hope to see more someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God yes, I love shit like this and when I saw the last chapter was 60 pages I was like “Fuck. Yes.”

OftenRomanticOftenRomanticover 1 year ago

My only regret is that readers are not allowed to award a green "E"... but I did award 25 stars: 5 stars for each chapter. I've read your story 6 times now and still get immersed in the world you've created and the characters you've developed. The best stories we never want to end... even if you wrote another 400,000 words I'd still want more! Thank you for leaving this story up for us to read and reread... best of luck on your future writing.

RK52RK52over 1 year ago

I spent far longer reading the story than I anticipated but it was well worth it. A well deserved five stars for a fascinating and well presented story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
incredible series!

The Magnificent Dragon is one of those rare achievements, a magnificent epic adventure with many outstanding qualities. Its fantasy/medieval setting is rare but fascinating. The story has fascinating characters, and the plot moves at a steady pace from start to finish. The love scenes are very well done, and are expertly woven into the plot to advance the overall story in a wonderful manner, adding real depth to the plot without ever hindering it in any way. Well-written with great imagination, this story is certainly the author's finest work. Five stars for this chapter and for the entire series as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As others have noted, this clearly isn't the end of the story -- only this chapter. Should you, the author, happen to suffer any further inspiration on this front, please be aware that it will have an eager and appreciative audience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

well It's been years . Where is the next part???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had to go back and read this whole thing through. Not sure if I finished it the first time or not, but I look forward to more. My preference is usually for more plot, less sex, but this story still managed to have the plot moving despite all the sexy detours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the story wish it didn't end. You have a fabulous talent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sex scenes were boring asf, relationship between torren and talina felt forced, and i really dislike janettes character.

Longfellow69xxxLongfellow69xxxalmost 2 years ago

Great story, just wish there was more, because I can't get enough

LwcbyLwcbyalmost 2 years ago

It was a good story, but the sex got boring after chapter 2,and I finally got tired of all the talking. I probably skipped or skimmed half the last few chapters. I mean we know Janette was a raging bitch, did I want to read five pages about it? Hell fucking no! Like I said a good story, but it could be cut almost in half, and be fucking awesome!!!

Richard1940Richard1940almost 2 years ago

I have just reread this story. I loved the first time round, but I think it is even better the second time round. Damn this scoring system - not only will it only allow me to give 5****** but it won't even allow me to do it a second time after a second reading.

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 2 years ago

And ye shall be dubbed The Tolkien of Literotica for this magnificent story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We will rock you by not getting into details my imagination went wild I really enjoyed this story

mljwaffle007mljwaffle007almost 2 years ago

Wow this story became soooo gripping near the end and made me rush through it quicker than I’d have liked! I am not ashamed to admit, that the deaths brought tears to my eyes. I think the character development was fantastic and the fantasy elements were great! Now I just have to hope that this continues sometime in the future.

beach_bouybeach_bouyalmost 2 years ago

What a beautiful work of art!!! Like the other comment writers, I would love to see this story continue. I would love to see what secrets are to be exposed with his further adventures. I would love to see more of the mermaid, or perhaps it was a baby dragon that Greg had been looking for since the beginning of the story..... Needless to say, this is another 5 star story and would be more if those ratings were available.

shyspudshyspudalmost 2 years ago

so bloody brilliant but i confess, i appear to be like everyone else. this near demands continuation for it it is sublime, a thoroughly entertaining read full of suspense, love, compassion and of course, fabulous sex.

One can always hope thay it shall be continued but if not, i shall certainly treasure it, read it again and have it within my favourites and believe me, not to many find their way there.

Thisis so far above five stars, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too bad it's done - this could have gone on for some time.

People's lives change, Ahh well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All stories should be completed and verification of completion before even put on this site. Won't read another story by this author afraid others are unfinished as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another incomplete literotica work. Again, unfortunate because it’s good. What’s up with the author? I’m just astonished at the number of authors who quit writing but tease us with vague promises of further submissions. Sad.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, but am saddened as it clearly begs continuation.

xhristianjxhristianjabout 2 years ago

It's a real shame about this story the premise the world building the narrative all of it is really well written. My only real criticism considering its on an erotica site is the sex scenes are just too long. I mean they genuinely are very well done but it's almost like literary porn in that its just too overwrought and protracted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This needs several things: continued, hard copy to be sold, digital book, and even audio.

You did an amazing job with this series. Need to go read the rest.

InsurrectionInsurrectionabout 2 years ago

I guess this will never be finished? I have been coming to check for updates for about 4 years now. A gifted writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wasn't sure if I was going to like this at first. The more I read the harder it become to put down. At the end when Jannet did I was pissed off. The word amazing is not correct! When I got to the last 2or3 chapters I didn't want to end. If you write more I will be over excited to loose more sleep!

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

2nd read through - I forgot how damn long the final part was...buu8t well worth it!

This story got me to read more of the 'Fantasy' stuff on this site.

Love the 'Lancer of Wanton Vagina' moniker and the semi-reference to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (but using Tuesday instead of Thursday).

10/10!!!!

TalimosinTalimosinabout 2 years ago

I was soo disappointed with this story. It started out so strong and to leave it there on such a cliff hanger is simply cruel.

Absolutely love this story and can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After the amazing love scene with Valise, I just wanted all the other women to disappear. Oh well.

RANDOMDUDE9999RANDOMDUDE9999about 2 years ago

Salutations Miladies And Milords!!!!!🤴👸

Wow Just Amazing Saved The Tab For Another Story To Read Since I Was Engrossed In Another Story Like This. Wow I'm Just Wowed At The Journey Greg Has Been On. All The Plot Twists And Crazy Battle's. I Really Hope We Get Another Part Because That Was Just An Awesome Read. I Already Know I'm Going To Reread A Few Bits. But I Can Tell The North Is Where The Dragon Will Return To Help The South Forces Of Order Against The North Forces Of Chaos. I Honestly Can't Wait To See The Next Great Read You Entice Us With Next. But Man We're There Alot Of Sadness And Coolness. Can't Wait!

As Always Hope All Is Well. And U And Ur Family Is In Good Health. Hope Everyone Is Having An Amazing and Blessed Day/Night. Don't Mind Me Just Spreading Positive Vibes And Positive Energy. Take As Much As U Need.🖖🖖🖖🖖🖖

Dragoon32Dragoon32over 2 years ago

Finally got the chance to finish this story really hope it will be finished some day your an awesome author

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't stop there!

You wove a wonderful story over a backdrop of an interesting new world. Yes, I found your story while in search of erotica but this was so much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really liked this series and would like to see it continued and where it can go from there. There’s just too many questions that haven’t been answered like the ring’s purpose? Why does it view Gregory worthy to wear it? What is Gregory in the first place because there’s tidbits in the story that allude to him of being something more than human. There’s even more potential for the story in the adventures of finding out the truth as well. I’d like to see Valise back with the elves w/ Gregory and the Dragons by her side possibly paving the way for a united front of all the races against the Northern Mountain demons. Gregory’s realization of his role and identity amongst the greater scheme of the world around him. So much potential to tap into that just needs exploring. If you’re reading this, please continue to expound on this world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, I agree with most of the other comments please continue!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fascinating ....Well written ...Hoping the adventure will be continued in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Truly amazing and gifted writing. Great mix of content that deeply engages readers. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great series. The story and characters are well written. I did not expect to find something of this quality here. Looking forward the future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn this is good.

But Lydia's death... damn that was bitter especially since she and greg had something growing between them.

Just the blacksmith would have been fine, was he busy fucking Lydia when they got off'd?.

Jan being revived and MC going ultra instinct with power is just abit farfetched. And too sudden so soon after revealed he has power of some sort

call_me_hkcall_me_hkover 2 years ago

There should be several more chapters to finish this story. I lot of questions remain unanswered. But until now it is a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There must be several more chapters ????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I truly can't wait for more. I've kept re-reading this for the 3rd time, and I just love it. Janette with magic, the upcoming war, this is starting to get really good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story kept me glued for a few days straight. Lots here to appreciate in terms of sci-fi, (warcraft similarities?), normal everyday interactions between characters, sex, and exhibitionism. Nothing's left wanting. You really do have a gift; it seems words just flow from you. It doesn't feel like you had to plan this out much, and yet, there's immense detail and lovable characters.

Regardless of whether you wrote this after a lot of planning, or if it just flowed easy, you have my thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was the best novel I had ever read and The last chapter's last ten pages were a little confused and out of place I was shocked when I read about the back story in the last page and I hope there is some kind of movie series on this novel/stories and hope you keep writing.

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 2 years ago

Wow! Epic story! I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please please please finish or write more. This world and the characthers are amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

waiting for the next part to be uploaded soon love the story excellent it surely is marvelous

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story! I truly hope you publish more of this story.

One thing you should consider is Formally publishing this story via sites such as Amazon. Other authors have and this story is equally as good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That is such an amazing story! I was in tears one minute and laughing the next, you really have a way with bringing out extremely emotional situations clearly. I look forward to reading future endeavors.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Speckfuckingtacular

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really appreciate how you laid out safety words and compassionate kinks, it isn't explored a lot in literature. The brief mention of jealousy in its many flavors and facets kept me hooked, too. Also this whole saga is simply BADASS-- from its horny beginnings to its poignant interpersonal relations. I really hope more chapters will be published!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLien_Geller@Lien_Geller
Update to the Update: So Amazon took down the stolen work pretty fast. Woohoo! Had quite a few emails from you guys with suggestions and support. Thanks so much! They were greatly appreciated. Update: Hey guys! This is a not-so-nice update to say that I’m currently being plag...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES